The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,936 Followers

Jackie knew how to shake her perfect ass, and her ass bounced side to side in just the right way. Jackie was an expert at popping her hips back and forth, her firm cheeks sashaying under the material of the silky dress. The thin dress allowed any viewer to see the way her perky ass jiggled.

Kaitlyn, the sexy young hotel clerk, was watching this group approach with shock. She was not stupid, and it became clear to her that during the set-up for this reception, when Jocelyn worked with Kaitlyn to set up everything, Kaitlyn knew Jocelyn was after her daughter's man. It was clear to Kaitlyn that Jocelyn had an eye for Derek, even before she had met him. So Kaitlyn, ever the ambitious slut, was eager to watch Jocelyn at work. Kaitlyn was still learning her craft, so she was willing to watch someone more experienced use all her wiles to seduce the young husband. And of course, if Kaitlyn had the opportunity, she would swoop in and run some game on the new husband.

So it was with shock as she watched that slut Jackie approaching with the couple in tow. Kaitlyn did not like the bratty young slut at all. Jackie came across as a posh, spoiled brat, dismissive and elitist. Kaitlyn knew Jackie was the type of girl to not bother dealing with people she deemed as commoners, the working class. She was an elitist of the worst kind. Jackie had been dismissive of Kaitlyn, brushing her off at every opportunity. To her, Jackie was a grade-A cunt.

So to watch this young slut, smiling ever so smugly as the prized catch followed, infuriated Kaitlyn. How had that spoiled brat gotten her claws in Derek? She was such a total bitch! How had the nice young husband not seen through it?

Kaitlyn had the key card to the honeymoon suite in hand. She had been ready to hand it off to Jocelyn, eager to play some role in the corruption of the hunky Derek. Her eager smile became a frown as Jackie, Derek and the drunken Heather approached. Without a word, Jackie sauntered forward, glanced at the hotel clerk and saw through her immediately. Without a word and with barely a glance, Jackie swiped the card from Kaitlyn's outstretched hand and sauntered forward without stopping. She shook her butt at Kaitlyn as she led the husband to her doom.

Kaitlyn gritted her teeth in anger. What a fucking bitch! Kaitlyn looked at Jackie's perfect dress in that amazing white dress and stormed off.

Wearing a white dress to a wedding was always considered a no-no. Wearing a dress so thin and figure hugging was the type of clothing that would make other women attending gab to each other cattily about how much of a slut she was. But nobody was complaining. Nobody was making nasty comments behind Jackie's back. Nobody saw how the dress molded to her prodigious rump and complained. Nobody looked at the way the dress was stretched around her giant tits and got angry. Nobody spied the juicy cleavage exposed by her low-cut dress and got pissed. Nobody complained that her thin dress was practically see-through in the right light. And that it was easy to see her rock hard nipples, the full shape of her giant breasts, and the tiny white thong clinging to her. Nobody got mad, because she looked... perfect. There was nothing to get angry about. There were no negative words to say. She had the body, and everyone knew she had the right to show it off. All the other women gritted their teeth in envy at Jackie's perfect 23-year-old form. All the men lustily stared at her lush form at the expense of the women they were with.

Except Derek.

Maybe that's why she wanted him. Jackie always got noticed. Jackie was always aggressively hit on, and men were always intimidated by her, so she never had any issues getting any man she wanted. Men were so baffled by her that they had no choice but to give her whatever the fuck she wanted. Guys fell over themselves to bang her. But not Derek.

Her new brother-in-law acted like a regular, normal guy. He wasn't intimidated by her hot bod. He wasn't drooling at the sight of her juicy cleavage. He wasn't brought to his knees by the sight of her glorious ass. His eyes weren't drawn to her long, smooth legs. Derek behaved like she was just some regular, normal chick. It was infuriating!

Jackie was not normal. She was not the status quo. She was a star. She was not someone you look past. She was someone who was to be worshipped. Someone you'd be lucky to even be in her presence. Someone who you would do anything, truly ANYTHING, to be lovers with. She was not some plain, ugly girl. Any man should feel honored... even blessed, to see her naked.

Any man who gets to see Jackie Cline nude is already indebted to her, because her body is one of the greatest gifts a man could get. At that point, if a man sees her amazing body, it is his duty to worship it. She deserved to be worshipped. She deserved to have a man suck, chew and bite her succulent nipples. She deserved to smother a big, strong, handsome man with her immaculate breast flesh. She deserved to have a man lovingly nibble at her hard clit. She deserved to have a man suck at her cunt and take all of her sweet girl-cum into his mouth. She deserved to have a man peel her succulent ass cheeks apart. She deserved to have a hot guy licking the full length off her spectacular ass-crack. She deserved to have to have a real stud suck at her tasty asshole. She deserved to have any hot dick around her available for her use, ready and waiting for when she needs to cum like crazy.

And Derek, this asshole, wasn't giving her any attention. Sure, she's his sister-in-law, but that shouldn't stop him from at the very least admiring her hot body. You know, some secret glances when no one was looking. Jackie always could feel the eyes on her body, and Derek was giving her nothing. Not one glance. Not even one innocent complement. Not one, 'Hey sis, you look great', cause he would call her sis, since they were family now. Not one, 'Gosh Jackie, that dress makes you're tits look huge', and she would reply, 'it's not the dress that makes them look huge', and they would all laugh. He didn't compliment her ass at all. He didn't say, 'Damn sis, that ass looks incredible'. If he did, she would say thanks, flashing her bright teeth at her hunky brother-in-law. And he would add, 'are you wearing a thong, cause I can't see a thing under your dress, other than your hot body, of course.' And Jackie would smile and reply, 'yeah, it's a really tiny thong. I can show it to you if you want.' And Derek would say, 'of course', and they would sneak off together to the marriage suite, and no one would think anything of it, cause they were family now. The door would shut, and she would let her dress fall to the floor, letting her brother-in-law gape at her nearly nude body, covered only in a teeny, tiny thong. He would gawk at her body in awe, too many compliments to vocalize. And she would whisper, 'you can run your mouth all over me if you want'. And he would be too awed to disobey. His lips would soon be on her. Running over her firm belly. Through her smooth cleavage, his face getting smothered in her huge breasts. His lips would travel down her spine, to the top of her ass-crack and then all the way down it, following the path of her thong through her ass-crack, across her asshole. He would continue on till he got to her thong covered pussy, and his lips would stay there, kissing her cunt, over and over again, her juice soaked thong giving him a tease of her flavor. And she would peel her thong away, and her brother-in-law would keep kissing, his lips against her bare clit. His tongue deep inside her silky cunt, gathering her juices. And then she would moan out lightly, and they would get carried away...

Jackie was shaken from her fantasy. She realized they were already in the elevator, on the way up to the marriage suite. Derek was distracted by his drunk wife, so Jackie took the opportunity to take an unencumbered view of his cock. Sluts like her could take one look at a man and just know if he was packing heat. And as she had watched Derek walk down the aisle, taking her first glance at the man her sister was marrying, all her senses were telling her that Derek was packing the biggest, beefiest cock she had ever come across. And cumming all across his big cock was all she could think about as him and her sister said 'I do.'

The elevator doors parted, and Jackie held them open.

"Thanks." Derek grunted out.

"I'll run ahead, open up the door for you." Jackie offered.

"Oh, uh, okay." Derek said. She smiled a scheming smile and strutted down the hallway, shaking her hips like a model, her ass jiggling side to side. But Derek still didn't watch. His drunk wife was distracting him from the visual treats his sister-in-law was offering. Jackie opened the door and held it open, posing with one hand on her hip, giving her tits a shake, hoping he would notice. But he just gave a quiet thanks as he passed by and entered the suite.

Jackie rolled her eyes in frustration. She would fuck him extra hard for how pissed he was making her. She was furious at how her sister was ruining this for her, ruining what should be a perfectly hot night between Jackie and Derek. Heather would pay. As would Derek. She would destroy his fucking cock.

As Jackie let the door shut behind her, she watched Derek's confusion as to what to do with his wife. But Jackie knew exactly what she needed to happen.

Jackie sauntered forward as Derek held his wife away from him as he figured out where to put her. Heather's back was facing Jackie. Jackie set her handbag down and approached the couple.

"Hold her up straight." Jackie said assertively, taking control of the situation. Jackie glanced at Derek, and noticed the look of relief flash across his face, relief that someone else was taking control of the situation. Jackie noted this reaction. Noted the fact that Derek likes giving up control. Noted the fact that Derek likes it when a strong woman takes control of a situation. Jackie smiled, cause she was a bitch who liked running the show.

Jackie brought her hands to her sister's dress and began loosening it.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Derek asked.

"You think your wife wants to pass out in her wedding dress and mess it up?" Jackie asked quickly, turning up the bitch-mode a bit on her brother-in-law.

"Oh, yeah, uh, sorry." Derek mumbled passively, causing Jackie to smile inwardly again. Her hypothesis was correct. Derek definitely bent to the will of a strong woman. And if he responded that way to one bitchy comment, she could only imagine what she could get away with when she turned on full bitch mode.

Jackie unlaced the straps holding on Heather's wedding dress. As she let it fall to her feet, and his wife's lingerie-clad body emerged, Derek began to panic.

"Uh, I can, uh, do this." Derek said.

"Derek, she's my sister. I've seen her like this. And I assume you have too. Right?" Jackie asked condescendingly.

"Oh, uh, yeah, of course." Derek said.

"For a smart guy, Derek, you need to stop acting so dumb." Jackie giggled. Derek smiled lightly at this. Jackie lightly shoved her sister forward, towards her husband, away from the pooled dress at her feet. Jackie bent over and retrieved the dress from the ground.

"I will say this, Heather has shit taste in fashion, but this dress is spectacular." Jackie said, admiring the dress in her hands.

Derek didn't know whether to reply to the slight dig at his wife, or the compliment about the dress, so he just said nothing.

"So, you tuck in my baby-sis and put her to bed... and I think I am gonna try this dress on." Jackie said, as if that were the obvious next step.

"Uh, wait, what?" Derek asked, confused.

"I said put my sister to bed." Jackie said, insistently.

"No, uh, about the other thing..." Derek said.

"What, the dress? Oh honey, this is what sister's do. I didn't get the chance to do this before the wedding. I just got into town last night. Trust me, Derek, Heather wouldn't mind." Jackie said with a bright smile, a smile hiding her true malice.

"Oh, yeah, okay." Derek said, not wanting to make his sister-in-law mad. Was that really something sisters did? It must be. She made it sound so obvious. Jackie smiled, wedding dress in hand, and made her way to the bathroom.

Jackie smiled evilly as she walked away from Derek. She felt no shame in what she planned to do tonight. None at all. Jackie always played the part of the good sister, at least most of the time. But the truth was, she never wanted a sister. If she could go back in time, she would try to make sure she never had a sister. As soon as Heather was born, all the attention went from Jackie to Heather. As they grew up, it became clear Heather had the brains and she had the looks. Jackie could always tell Jocelyn saw Heather as the shining star of the family, and Helena always seemed to prefer Heather instead of her. It didn't help that Heather fucking looked up at her. She was looking for the guidance only an older sister could give. Jackie played the part, but inside, she was furious. She didn't want to be a big sister. She never wanted that. Things were so much better when it was just her.

Jackie felt forgotten. No one was willing to give her what she wanted. She wanted her sister out of her hair. She wanted to be treated like the star she was. But fate would soon shine upon her. Something that changed Jackie's place in the world.

Jackie grew tits!

As soon as Jackie filled out and was overflowing every bra she was given, people started to pay attention to her. She regained her mother's favor and became her confidante. Her partner in crime. Although Helena never quite warmed to her in the same way, it didn't matter. Helena only played a small part in her life. Her opinion didn't fucking matter.

Very quickly, Heather was left behind, in the shadows, where she belonged. Jocelyn treated Jackie like the star she was. Jocelyn showed Jackie the finer things in life. She showed her how to dress. How to party. How to seduce men. How to fuck. The essentials any girl learns from her mother.

Her resentment of Heather lessened. It wasn't that she liked her sister more. No, it was more because she was having so much sex and flirting with so many guys that a petty sibling rivalry seemed so minor in comparison.

Jackie simply started living in a different world than Heather did. Jackie still resented her, resented her as an obligation that she didn't want or care about. Jackie hated the times she was supposed to bond with her little sis. Jackie hated every time she saw Heather wearing one of her old shirts that she wore when she was flat-chested. Jackie couldn't fit in those tops anymore, but seeing her pathetic little sister wearing clothes that were once hers and hers alone really pissed her off. It was as if Heather was trying to mooch of her beauty, to steal some of her starlight. That clothing should be put in a museum or something, not covering her flat-chested sister. She was defiling those clothes by wearing them. It was gross.

Jackie could only deal with her dislike of her sister by staying far away. Heather had no idea how much Jackie disliked her, and this pleased Jackie greatly. There was an odd thrill to hating someone who loves you so much. Whenever they were together, Jackie played nice, but that game was getting very old. Jackie was tired of the bullshit. Tired of lying. She wanted to sever this relationship. It was time for Jackie to show her little sister how little she mattered to her. Jackie was about to show her the only time you wear your sister's clothes is when they look so much better on you.

Derek turned to his nearly passed-out-on-her-feet wife. She looked stunning. White lingerie, white as snow. She looked so pure. So angelic. The lingerie clung to her slim frame, really showing off her slight curves in the best way possible. Heather usually didn't splurge on things, especially for herself. Derek loved her practicality. But this lingerie was definitely a splurge. A good splurge. And then he looked at her face. More made up than he had ever seen. She looked so pretty. Derek smiled in pride. He was proud to be married to a woman so pretty.

The pride took a hit at the fact that her eyes were lidded due to her drunkenness. What should have been the big reveal of the evening, his wife's lingerie clad body, was ruined for him due to her lack of control. Her body was exposed to him only to prevent her from ruining her fancy dress. Not an expression of love, but a cold, practical decision.

Derek's smile lessened as he guided his wife into the bed. He lied her down on her belly and pulled the blanket over her. She was out as soon as her head hit the pillow. Derek exhaled in disappointment. Then he heard the bathroom door open, and the click of heels on the polished floor.

"Derek..." Jackie called out, causing Derek to turn around. "What do you think?"

Heather had looked so pure and virtuous and wholesome in her wedding dress. When she was walking down the aisle, all Derek could think about is how much she looked like an angel. Looking at her made him feel pride, pride that this angel would be the woman he would be spending the rest of his life with. Pride that this angel had chosen him to be with, to love.

So it was baffling to Derek that the dress that could make his wife look so pure could do the opposite for her older sister. A dress that could emphasize how wholesome and virtuous Heather was achieved the exact opposite on Jackie.

Derek's eyes widened as he looked at Jackie wearing Heather's wedding dress. He knew that Jackie was very... attractive. He had known immediately that she looked very model-like, very posh. Her face reminded him of the type of girl you would see modeling clothing, walking down the catwalk. Derek was too good of a guy to just blatantly ogle a woman's body, especially the body of his sister-in-law. But now, in his wife's wedding dress, her body was impossible to ignore.

Jackie stood across the room, hands on her hips, posing. The dress had been perfectly tailored to fit Heather's slim frame. It was not built to contain Jackie's copious curves. The top of the dress was built to be supported by clinging to the chest of its wearer. It had no straps or any other form of support. It had been perfectly fitted for Heather's slim chest. It was fitted to hug Heather's belly. It was built to drape over Heather's butt.

The wedding dress was not built for Jackie Cline.

Derek lacked the couth of a more experienced man, so he couldn't control the fact that his eyes went straight to his sister-in-law's enormous breasts. The dress's design left her upper chest uncovered. With Heather, this simply meant only the slight slope of her upper chest was exposed. A look that was only a tease of her femininity and sexuality. The same look was not repeated with Jackie. With Jackie, this look was no tease. This look was not subtle. It was like a hammer, beating you over the head with her sexuality and femininity.

Jackie's huge tits were pouring out of the dress, the firm flesh straining the silky material of the dress to the max. The material of the dress was fitted to show off Heather's slim chest without exposing any cleavage. Heather didn't want to be too filthy, or come across like THAT type of girl. But Jackie was that type of girl. To view your wedding and your wedding dress as an opportunity to show off your tits. The dress was not designed to cover so much flesh, flesh Heather simply did not have. Flesh that Jackie did have. The dress was built to contain a pair of petite A-cups and nothing more. The dress was not fitted to handle a pair of bulging DDs, still standing proudly, too firm to be flattened or restrained by the tight dress. No, the dress bent to the will of her giant boobs. The dress and her breasts were doing battle, and the dress was being demolished. The material of the dress was straining to the max, bending to the will of her monstrous tits.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,936 Followers