The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,885 Followers

"Well, that's the truth." Kaitlyn said. "Then I guess, scream your head off, cum like crazy, and wake up everyone in the hotel." she added.

"That sounds about right." Jocelyn said. "I do appreciate your help dear. I know you wanted a piece of him, and you still might get it, but for now, he's all mine."

"I understand." Kaitlyn said. "I know when to move forward, and I know when it's time to step aside and let a master do her work."

"Very good." Jocelyn said. "You have wisdom beyond your years. You won't get his dick tonight, so all I can give you is this."

Unbeknownst to Derek, Jocelyn was slipping a wad of $100 dollar bills into Kaitlyn's cleavage.

"Thank you, ma'am, I appreciate it." Kaitlyn said. Derek heard a pair of kisses as Jocelyn and Kaitlyn kissed each other's cheeks. "Well, enjoy your prize." Kaitlyn added. Those were the last words from her Derek heard before the door clicked shut. Derek heard the ominous approach of high-heels clicking on the floor, approaching him. And when she appeared, Derek's eyes widened.

Jocelyn approached the bed, wearing high-heels and nothing else. She stopped at the end of the bed and put her hands on her hips, letting Derek truly take in her magnificent body for the first time.

Jocelyn's body was intimidating in its voluptuousness. It was enough to make any man step back and gulp. He had seen most of her naughty bits but her body couldn't be appreciated until he saw the total package. Derek looked at her long, smooth, sexy legs. The long expanse of firm, pale flesh was stunningly sexy. Derek's eyes followed her long legs till he gazed at her gorgeous, bare pussy, which Derek already knew so well. The clit stud stole his vision again. Derek's eyes took in her prominent, child-bearing hips, which housed her slim hands. Derek looked across her smooth, fit belly till he was again confronted with her massive, fleshy breasts again. Standing proudly from her chest like the breasts of a younger woman. They rode closely to each other, the round flesh kissing together lightly to form her perfect cleavage. The firm, round expanse of pale flesh, capped by two still very erect nipples. Her nipple studs glimmered in the light. Her stunningly gorgeous face, smooth graceful neck, and shimmering crimson hair completed the package.

"I'm afraid I had to kick my dear daughter out of the party. It's time for the grownups to do their sick, twisted, disgusting, adult things. You may be a boy, my dear, but you are a man where it counts, and by the end of the night, I will make a real man out of you. So it's time for me to show off my ultimate weapon." Jocelyn explained. She swiveled her hips smoothly, spinning around to let her son-in-law see his mother-in-law's bare ass for the first time.

Just like the rest of her, it was voluptuous and intimidating. It was a ripe, heart-shaped rump, standing prominently from her frame, a fleshy, silky piece of mature ass. Her ass-cheeks were firm, making a perfectly formed, sexy ass crack. There was something about her ass. It was just.... powerful. Her ass, the fleshy, pronounced rump, just radiated with power. On some women, it would be a divine sight. But on a woman like her, it was a weapon. It was terrifying. It combined sex with power, in one firm, muscular back side. It drew you in with its charms, but scared you with its power. Her ass was an impossibly sexy, imposing sight for any young man. She spun back around and walked back over to the bed.

"I took care of your clothing, I hope you don't mind. You won't be getting them back till I say so." Jocelyn said. She gazed at her son-in-law's naked body, mainly at his cock. "And... I must say, I am very impressed."

Derek's mind had returned to him. The fog had lifted. His first thoughts were of Heather. His wife. The love of his life. He looked up at Jocelyn, and for the first time, he felt fear. He was confronted with the twisted reality of the situation. He felt out and out terror, and his only thoughts were of escape. Escape from her voluptuous, magnificent body and the fleshy delights it could provide. Derek sat up and began looking around.

"I need to, uh, go." Derek croaked, looking around the room, avoiding Jocelyn's gaze.

"Go? Go where?" Jocelyn asked naively.

"Where did you take Heather? I need to... see her. Be with her. This is, uh, not right." Derek stammered as he attempted to stand. As he did, Jocelyn appeared in front of him, blocking him with her imposing body.

"Honey, there is no escape from this." Jocelyn said with a condescending laugh.

"Jocelyn, this has gone too far!" Derek said firmly, finding his backbone, finally.

"Jocelyn? You don't call me Jocelyn anymore, son. What did I tell you to call me?" Jocelyn asked.

"You're not my mother!" Derek screamed out. Jocelyn eyes flashed with lust. The boy would not be so easy after all.

"You do not speak to your mother that way, young man!" Jocelyn said with the disappointed anger that typically a mother would feel for her son. Derek maneuvered around Jocelyn, looking for his clothing. "You will call me Mommy, understood!"

"I will never call you that!" Derek said angrily, mad at himself and his earlier weakness. "Jocelyn..." Derek began pointedly, "This has gone too far! Where are my clothes? I need to go to Heather."

He searched through the closets, looking for anything to wear. Unfortunately, his luggage was not to be found, and he couldn't even find a towel, or a robe, or anything. Derek slammed the closet door angrily.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Derek screamed at his mother-in-law. "How could you treat people like this? Normal people don't do this! Normal people don't try to steal their daughter's husband!"

"Derek, I am not normal." Jocelyn said coolly. "I am not average. I am not regular. I am superior!" Jocelyn yelled out, walking slowly towards Derek, her boobs jiggling as she walked. "I am stupendous. I am spectacular. I am the one percent!"

"I am better than most people. Better than nearly all other women. Women like me don't have to play by the same rules. Women like me get what we want. People don't say no to us! People live to please us. People live to make us happy. People feel blessed to be in my shadow! People don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. They love me for it. They worship me! Women care more about my sex life than their own! Women root for me to get fucked. Women offer the men they desire to me, because it makes them happy to know that I desire the same man that they do. It makes them happy to know they play a small role in my life, that they sacrifice their sex lives to make sure my cunt is being well cared for. I don't remember their names, yet they fucking idolize me! They treat me like a goddess! That is the power I have Derek! Life has been so good to me, all the bounces have gone my way, I am starting to think that maybe they're right. Maybe I am a goddess! Maybe the power of my body is supernatural! That is the only explanation for how fate has shined on me! No man has ever resisted me. No man has defeated me. Men are weak. I am strong! And Derek, my son, you belong with us. You belong among us. Because what is the point of being a goddess if you don't have men worshipping you? I have many worshippers, young men like you, who bow to my will. But you are better than them. Derek, you have all the gifts in the world, gifts that should allow you to be among us on your own merits. Derek, you have the body of a god, but the mind of a worshipper. You are cursed with the weakness most young men are afflicted with, the inability to resist the will of a strong woman. You belong among us, but you are not one of us. You belong at our feet. A gift for the goddesses." Jocelyn said.

Derek looked at her quizzically.

"You're insane!" Derek said. "You are fucking nuts!"

Jocelyn laughed.

"Derek, you don't know how hot it is to see you so riled up, knowing that you will be calling me Mommy by the end of the night as you fill me up with all that sweet cum boiling in your balls." Jocelyn replied, glancing at his swollen cock.

"I can't believe my mother-in-law is out of her mind. You think you are a goddess!? You think you are better than everyone else!? Guess what? You're not! You're just an insane fucking bitch!" Derek replied, backing away from her.

"Then what are you afraid of?" Jocelyn said, walking slowly towards him, heels clicking on the floor.

"I don't want my mother-in-law's body rubbing against me. It's so wrong!" Derek replied.

"That's not how you felt before. Derek, you weren't afraid to just... dive right in." Jocelyn whispered smugly.

"That was... a mistake. You tricked me." Derek replied.

"Yeah, right. I tricked you into licking my feet. I manipulated you into sucking my cunt!" Jocelyn argued.

"It was a mistake!" Derek replied firmly, still looking for his clothing.

"Look at my body, Derek. There are no mistakes here. Just utter perfection." Jocelyn said, posing with her hands on her hips like a model. "Perfect breasts." she said, cupping her massive breasts. "A perfect face." she said, licking her lips. "Perfect hair." she said, shaking her lustrous crimson hair. "Perfect legs." she added, running her hands down her oiled covered legs. "A perfect cunt." she said, running a long-nailed hand over her silky cunt. "A perfect ass." she said, spinning to show off her magnificent ass again. "Even a perfect asshole!" Jocelyn added, spreading her cheeks. Derek looked away from this raw, sexual sight.

"Each part of me... better than most women. My asshole is so perfect... so hot... so sexy, it's superior than any part of Heather. My asshole is sexier than your wife! That is the magnificence of goddesses like me. Being a goddess runs in the family, Derek. My mother is a goddess. Jackie is a goddess. And of course, I am a goddess. So it was pretty infuriating to see that the most perfect guy any of us have seen ended up marrying the most average, normal woman in the family. It is our job, no, our duty... to alleviate that wrong!"

Derek needed to find clothing. Or anything. Anything to wear so he could escape this vile seductress. He was beginning to panic.

"Where are my fucking clothes!" Derek screamed out.

"Derek..." Jocelyn began calmly. "You don't want to escape. You want to stay naked with me. You want to surrender to me. Surrender to me. Surrender to my tits. Surrender to my ass. You have no idea how many men have fallen under my spell thanks to my hot ass! You want me! You want to give in! You know how good it feels to surrender!"

"No I don't!" Derek screamed out. "I don't want to f... fuck you. I don't want your body! I don't want older women! I don't like old ladies! I never did! I don't need a mommy, a mother, or whatever you want to call it! I need my wife!"

"Derek, now you're just kidding yourself." Jocelyn said with a laugh. "You know you want me. You want to feel my flesh against yours, sweat transferring from my hot body to yours."

"No, I don't!" Derek repeated, ripping open any drawer he could find.

"You won't find anything, Derek." Jocelyn stated. "I hid your clothing very well. But, I will make you a deal. Just call me Mommy... one last time, then I will let you have your clothes back."

"Fuck you!" Derek said, not giving her an inch. Derek's tongue sizzled. He had never spoken so viciously to someone before. It felt kinda good.

Jocelyn bit her lip, wondering for a split second if this young, repressed boy could somehow resist her abundant charms. 'Nonsense, of course not,' she thought.

"Derek, just give up and accept your fate." Jocelyn suggested. Derek turned and looked at her fiercely. He approached her quickly.

"Where are my fucking clothes!? Tell me! Now!" Derek commanded. Derek looked at her fiercely, more angry with her than he had ever been with anyone. She was a monster. He had to resist her and escape with his wife.

Jocelyn stared at him, looking into his eyes, wondering if he would back down from this crusade. Finally, she relented and sighed.

"They're under the bed." Jocelyn said.

"What?" Derek asked.

"Your clothes... they're under the bed." Jocelyn said. Derek looked at her, asking 'really?' with his eyes at her uninspired choice of a hiding place. She just shrugged. He turned away from her and got on his knees next to the bed. He lifted the sheet to find nothing but the smooth marble floor. He looked everywhere he could with his head under the bed. He felt the bed sag above him and removed his head from under it quickly.

"I don't see anyth..." Derek began as he leaned upward. But he was interrupted. As his eyes reached the top of the bed, he quickly realized his mistake. Jocelyn was sitting on the bed, facing him.

"You don't need Heather, my son. Everything you need is already here." Jocelyn said, spreading her arms, inviting him to her impressive bosom. Derek was now eye level with her giant breasts. Derek froze, gawking at them. They were just so huge. And full. And round. And soft. And smooth. Those nipples were throbbing, begging to be sucked.

Derek had never gotten such a clear, up close view of his mother-in-law's big, bare breasts before. When he had seen them before, he had either been on his knees or smothered in their softness. But now, her prodigious, fleshy, quivering rack was staring him in the face. And they looked so sexy! Derek did not like this woman at all, but he had to admit her tits were a work of art. They pulsed and quivered with her heartbeat. The quivering of her breasts, the throbbing of her nibbles, something so subtle, yet so hypnotizing. Derek couldn't look away.

Derek couldn't explain it. He couldn't put any logic or reason to it. Each hypnotizing jiggle was sending him a message, a siren's song, drawing him forward. Compelling him to move forward, to drown himself in their softness once more, this time by choice. To drown in his mother-in-law's mature flesh, to accept her place as his superior, his mother. His Mommy. Each quiver begging him to open his mouth and take her hard nipple in his mouth in treat it to the worshipful sucking it deserved. They were calling to him. Bathing his mind with dark desires.

"Suck them."

It was like they were speaking to him.

"Lick them."

Derek was being pulled to her nipples, by a force greater than he could stop.

"Drown in softness."

Derek tried to think of heather. His lady love. His soul...

"So soft."

Derek tried to remember Heather. The woman that he marr...

"So smooth."

He tried to just focus and remember...

"Come to me."

He tried to gather his thoughts, and think about...

"Come to your mother."

He was in turmoil. He couldn't think straight. All he could think about were...

"My breasts. Suck on my great big breasts."

All of this was Jocelyn, of course. Jocelyn purred, her smooth, sexy voice entering his mind, invading his soul and taking over. Derek was drooling at the sight of these fantastic tits. He felt his head moving forward, on its own accord. He was so full of fight before, but now being confronted with a pair of EE cups, those earlier concerns didn't matter. Just like Jocelyn expected.

Derek fell face first into her bosom. For the first time, there was no harsh venom spilling from her lips. She welcomed her like a mother. His open mouth descended onto her hard nipple.

Her breasts were peacemakers, stopping any man from fighting back. And once peace was made, she would unleash her most powerful weapon, like any cutthroat war general. Decimate any fight he had left, and make him hers for good. She often imagined in another world, another life, she could have led soldiers to war, torn the world asunder just to get her way. She was that cutthroat. That cunning. She knew how to destroy people. Destroy men. Tear apart young guys and make them hers.

Jocelyn felt Derek's eager mouth nipping at her tits. His soft lips against her soft tits, forming a tight seal around her hard nipple. His teeth biting at her. He sucked at her nipple like a suckling babe. She looked down to see his cheeks hollowing as he sucked at her.

"That's it my son. You are my son now. You need to accept this. Only sons and mothers have this bond. Only they can be so close. These nipples need constant attention. Your mother's nipples need a mouth." Jocelyn purred, scrubbing his scalp in her palm, scratching it lightly.

Derek could barely think. All that he could think about were Jocelyn's tasty nipples. How good it felt to suck on them. How right this felt. Why was he fighting this before? Why would he stop himself from experiencing such pleasure?

"You see, Derek. This doesn't have to be so bad. I don't have to be the ruthless bitch I have been. This is so much easier if you just do what I say. If you could just be a good son, then I will be such a good mother. I don't have to be the cunt I have been." Jocelyn cooed, cradling the young man to her bosom. She knew that even if the hardest, cruelest bitch showed a little softness, it would make men more receptive. More willing to go along with her even when she showed her cold, cruel heart again. If they knew she was capable of some softness, they would accept the harshness.

Derek fell into another waking sleep as he again lost himself in his mother-in-law's chest. She dragged him onto the bed as she fell onto her back as the young man devoured her sensitive buds. Her hard nipples, her beating hearts, her soft, quivering flesh just put him into brain lock. Her breasts fucking owned him, each time he saw them. They were too strong to fight back against.

Jocelyn let this go on till he was nice and compliant and moldable to her whims. It was only then when he pulled his sucking mouth from her throbbing nipples. She watched with a smirk as his mouth kept sucking at air, so lost without her that he didn't realize what he was doing. But that was fine. She had big plans for that mouth of his.

Derek's vision was a blur. But he slowly began to emerge from his slumber. All he remembered was softness. All-encompassing softness. And for a second, Derek wondered if maybe, just maybe, Jocelyn had a soft side.

He could not be more wrong.

He blinked his eyes, trying to clear the fog from his vision. And as he did, he realized he had let down his guard. He had had been deceived. Because in front of him was Jocelyn, on her knees, her ass pointed at his face. Before he could react, Jocelyn reached back, dug her nails into his scalp roughly, and quickly, cruelly, and efficiently forced his face between her ass cheeks.

"Nnnnnngggghhhhh!" Derek grunted out as his mouth was forced against Jocelyn's asshole. He tried to pull away, but he was held tight by his mother-in-law's iron grip.

"HA HA HA!" Jocelyn cackled. "Look at you. Look at you! Big, strong fucking man! Trying to pretend you're not my slave! Trying to act like I don't fucking own you! You want to be a strong, big man!? Big, strong men don't get their faces forced into the ass crack of a 40 year old woman!"

Derek struggled to free himself from this predicament. He was being forcibly smothered by his mother-in-law's imposing ass. He was being held tight by her iron grip. He tried to pull his face away, but she held him tight. He kept his mouth tightly shut, resisting giving Jocelyn what she no-doubt wanted, namely his tongue in her asshole. He began to stand with his face still planted between her cheeks. He grabbed her prominent hips and tried to wrestle her away, but he couldn't break away. Finally, in one last desperate lunge, he forced her from her knees onto her side, but she held tight, forcing him to fall to the bed with her, still conjoined by the face to her ass.

Derek tried to escape her clutches, but Jocelyn held tight. They writhed on the bed, both still nude. Derek was panicking and needed to get a full breath. That was what allowed Jocelyn to get the upper hand. That was why the young, strong, fit Derek got out-wrestled by this 40-year old woman. Derek was panicking. Even though he could still breath, his panicked body was making him short of breath. It didn't help that he was being smothered by his mother-in-law's fleshy ass. Derek weakened as Jocelyn swiveled her hips, scrubbing her ass across Derek's face. Derek's grip weakened against her hips, the lack of oxygen sapping his strength. That was why he couldn't fight back when Jocelyn rolled around, forcing his head against the bed as she asserted her dominance as she got on her knees, now sitting on her son-in-law's face.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,885 Followers
1...456789