The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek, my son, this could have been so much easier for you. So much better. You could have been free to enjoy yourself. Free to cum whenever you want. But you have been such a brat, such an entitled, spoiled boy, that you have to be punished. You must atone for your bad behavior, my son. You need to prove you can be a good son and are not just completely hopeless. So your punishment is simple..." Jocelyn began. She reached down to his hands, which were clutching the bed, holding on for the ride. She ripped his hands from the bed and slapped them onto her giant breasts. She put her hands over his and cupped them, causing Derek to cup them, causing her big breasts to pour through her son-in-law's manly fingers. "Your punishment for being such a brat is that you have to squeeze my big, mature breasts. Squeeze them rough, squeeze them hard until they are all you can think about. Let them consume your soul, until you can't feel the breasts of a younger woman anymore without getting disgusted. Until you are addicted to squeezing the breasts of an older woman. Until you realize that those big hands are being wasted when they aren't full of big, mature titties. And, my son, while you're squeezing my magnificent breasts, you need to take back all of those filthy lies you said before. Lies are the tool of the untamed young man. You need to be tamed, collared, and domesticated. So, my son, you need to confess your sins and atone for the lies you have told. Worship your goddess. Pledge yourself to your mother. Make me cum! And you do not get to cum till I tell you. So you'd better be good, you obedient boy, or I may never let you cum. You'll try to get by without me, fucking my pathetic daughter, and you'll call me, desperate for my permission, permission you will never receive. So decide now, boy, decide your own fate." Jocelyn demanded, acting like the evil villainess she was.

With that, uncaring of her son-in-law's decision, she began to bounce, not caring about him, only caring about using him, using his body, using his thick cock in order to cum like crazy. Derek lied there, unmoving, as he felt her tight cunt smothering him, up and down, again and again.

Derek couldn't lie. He hated this bitch. He hated his mother-in-law. He hated how manipulative she was. He hated how callous and uncaring she was to her daughter, and to him. He despised her, he really did. But he couldn't deny the truth. He couldn't deny the fact that her pussy was the greatest thing he had ever felt. How could it be that his mother-in-law, a woman who had given birth multiple times, a woman who was by all accounts a filthy skank, how could it be that this woman had a cunt which was stupidly tight? How could her pussy be so wet, so talented at squeezing his beefy cock? So able to take his dick down to the balls? How was it that Heather, who was a virgin when Derek met her, had a pussy that was not nearly as tight as her filthy mother's? How could something feel so good!?

Her boobs began to bounce in Derek's palms. Derek squeezed them again. God, her boobs were amazing. So big, so soft, they just poured into his palms. Her hard nipples and the studs going through them dug into his palms. Derek couldn't stop himself from squeezing over and over again. He had been truly missing out on the pleasures in life. He never thought big boobs could be so magnificent, so world-changing, so mind-blowing. He never thought anything could feel as good as her soft, silky, round breasts, so perky as they rebounded against his clutching palms. She rode him roughly with her clutching cunt, from balls to tip.

"Speak up, boy." Jocelyn commanded. "Tell your mother what she wants to hear."

Derek gulped. His mother-in-law's magnificent, fleshy body was too good to resist. He had fought so long and so hard to not end up where he was now, but he had failed. Jocelyn, and her iron will, and her hot body, had worn the young man down. He couldn't fight back. Plus, her tits... something about that rack. Their immense size, they were fucking EE cups! They were so soft to the touch. They were addicting to suck on. They were incredible to squeeze, so soft to the touch. Quite frankly, when Derek encountered those fleshy delights, they fucking owned his world. His brain locked down, his resistance melted away. Derek couldn't think straight when he saw them. Or touched them. All he could do was what he was told. All he could do is take his punishment, squeeze her tits until he couldn't lie anymore. Till he couldn't run from his deep seeded desires.

"I'm sorry." Derek said, squeezing her breasts. "I'm sorry I lied."

"Lied about what?" Jocelyn asked, biting her lip. Derek lied there in silence. He was about to cross a threshold. He had trouble working himself up to it. "Speak up, son. Don't lie there gasping like an idiot. If your dick wasn't so fucking good, I would stop riding you and walk out that fucking door. So speak up. Now!" Jocelyn squealed.

"I'm sorry." Derek began. "I'm sorry I said I'm not into older women." He never really was, but he had to tell her what she wanted to hear. And besides, when you are a 21-year-old and you end up getting ridden by a voluptuous 40-year-old on your wedding night, you are probably at some level into older women.

"I know you are, my son. Ugh, fuck yes! But I need to know... Fuck! I need to know you're not lying. So tell me when this desire has flared up. Tell me when you first noticed my hot body! Tell me how badly you want your mother-in-law!" Jocelyn begged

"At the wedding... oh fuck... I wondered who the hot older redhead in the front row was." Derek grunted out.

"You were checking out my cleavage, weren't you? Checking out your mother-in-law's soft, creamy cleavage." Jocelyn asked.

"Yes! Your breasts are just so big!" Derek cried out, squeezing her tits as his punishment.

"What else did you see?" Jocelyn asked.

"I noticed your eyes... ugh yes... staring at me. I couldn't look away." Derek confessed.

"How could I not stare at your hot body? How could I not wonder how big your shaft is?" she replied.

"And... ughhh... at the reception! When you sang! That was so hot!" Derek groaned.

"Oh baby, be mine!" Jocelyn sang as she bounced roughly. "Oh honey, take my... body and say, you'll always be mine. My flesh against yours... is all that I crave. Skin against skin... sweat mixing with sweat. My body and yours... nothing between. Your love isn't here... it's just you and me. Your hands on my flesh... the best you have felt. You abandon your life... I'm all that you want. You lose all control... in pleasure with me."

"Uh... oh fuck!" Derek began, his cock throbbing. Her voice, her breasts swelling as she sang.

"I've seen you staring at my sweet Jackie... you really have something for Cline woman. But as beautiful as she is... as busty as she is... I am even more so. She simply has DDs. Me, your mother-in-law, has EEs. And your wife, her tits are nonexistent." Jocelyn said.

"Ughhh!" Derek groaned.

"You had the resist the urge to ask the pastor to stop the ceremony, kick Heather off the stage, and invite me up and take her place." Jocelyn postulated, her tits jiggling in Derek's clenching hands as he held on for the ride.

"YESSSSS!" Derek moaned, almost on edge after her long, furious bouncing.

"You want to be with me?" Jocelyn asked.

"YES!"

"You want to be my slave?"

"YES!"

"You want to dump your wife and have her mother take her place!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Derek screamed. "Can I cum? Please can I cum?" Derek begged, furiously squeezing her tits. He was right on the fucking edge of explosion. And at that question, she stopped bouncing.

"AHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!" Jocelyn squealed as she came again, screaming to the heavens. Her cunt clutched Derek's cock again, but he held off cumming until he had her go-ahead. When she returned to Earth and looked at Derek, she smiled and said.

"No, Derek." she purred. "You can not cum!"

"Why?" Derek asked, near tears in how deliciously painful it was at holding himself off. He was extra sensitive as she sat up and off of his cock. This motion was nearly enough to pull him over the edge. That was until Jocelyn reached down and grasped his balls firmly in her palm, digging her nails into him lightly.

"No, my son. These balls belong to me, now." Jocelyn said, squeezing slightly.

"Ah!" Derek cried out.

"You hold off on all that sweet cum until give you permission. Until you accept that I am your mother now. It will be so much better that way, dear. Imagine, being so charged up, so overcharged, ready to cum but not allowed to. Giving away the ability to cum to someone else. Only cumming based on the whims of another; a smart, sexy, woman who knows what's best for you. I own you now! I own this dick! You do not get to cum without my permission!" Jocelyn commanded.

She gripped him firmly until his orgasm simmered. She eventually released his balls from her grasp. Derek could feel his balls literally swelling with cum.

"Please!" Derek pleaded, practically near tears. "I need it!"

"No you don't, Derek. You are a boy with an unlicensed weapon. You need to be a man with a tool." Jocelyn paused and brought her lips to his ear.

"Imagine how sweet it'll be to wait, Derek. I will teach you discipline. A discipline I only teach my most fervent of worshippers. I will teach you to wait, to prolong the pleasure. Imagine waiting weeks..." she paused, kissing his ear, "maybe months." she added with another kiss, "just waiting to cum. Being desperate to cum but not being allowed to. Just imagine the sweet agony of being on the edge but not going over. It is addicting, my son. Imagine the bliss you will feel when you finally get sweet release. Derek, under my guidance, I will transform you from an undisciplined boy to a hardened, disciplined man. I travel the world, dear, and you may not always be at my side. You will learn the ultimate act of devotion. You will learn that true bliss lies in servitude, in promising to not waste a single drop of cum unless it is for your goddess. Your mother. You will learn how incredible it feels to hold yourself in edge for weeks, or months, maybe even years, just for that one, exquisite moment. I have men waiting all over the world for me. Not cumming, balls swollen, waiting for me. Waiting for their goddess to care for them. And they all take joy in waiting, because the wait is indescribable. Derek, my dear, sweet boy, you will eventually come to the conclusion that is so much better to not cum like an undisciplined boy every fucking day. You see how you are begging for it now? When I am through with you, you will be begging me to not let you cum. You will beg your mother to not make you cum, because the incredible bliss of drawing it out is so sweet. Drawing it out for your mother. But it does not compare to that one big, fat fucking cum you will have after all that wait. One creamy explosion of cum. If I am merciful, I will make you cum often enough, and grant you that bliss. But if not, I may draw it out for years and drive you insane, ruin you for anyone else but me. I may never let you cum. You might go through life in exquisite agony, not cumming a drop. The sweetest torture. Being a good, obedient slave, unable to let yourself achieve that delicious bliss. So you need start now, be a good son, get on my good side now. You are mine now, whether you like it or not." Jocelyn finished, kissing his cheeks.

Derek was frozen with fear... and a still massive erection. Her words... so wrong... so fucking filthy... so disgusting... so nasty... so fucking hot! It sounded wrong, it really did, but the thought of her filthy desires sent a ripple of fear through the young man.

"So now, my son, I am going to test you." Jocelyn began. "You will now experience the full force of my mighty ass." she added. Derek gulped. "You will experience its power first hand. And you will NOT cum! Not one drop, my son! You will beg me for it, you will try to cum, but you won't do it. You will not be cumming until you convince me you have what it takes. That you want to be my son. To be the strong man I want to make of you. Got it?"

"Do I have a choice?" Derek asked with a gulp. She knew Derek would keep fighting as he got closer to his complete breaking point. He was now simply a young man who wanted to cum. He had not truly let go. She needed to break him, break his spirit and make him completely loyal and dependent on his mother-in-law and her hot body.

"Of course not, my son, but I will sweeten the deal. You have another choice. You could try to pledge loyalty to your wife. You might convince me to let you stay with her. If you are strong enough to hold off from cumming because of some loyalty to your wife, then try it. If you succeed, I will stop and give her back to you. But, I don't think you will. I don't think you have it in you. You are too weak of a boy. A man would stay loyal to his wife and not cum when some filthy mature slut comes along. But you will beg to cum. I know you too well. You will beg for me, choose a life of servitude. Pledge your life to me. Pledge all of your cum to me and my hot body. Got it!?" Jocelyn asked.

With that, Jocelyn straddled Derek again, but this time, she pointed his dick at her asshole. She planted the tip of his cock against her asshole and began to lower herself.

"So, if you beg to cum, I know you need me and my mothering. If you can hold off and convince me you love my daughter, she's yours." Jocelyn reaffirmed. Derek gulped.

If he thought her cunt was tight, her asshole was something else. It would not budge to his large slab of meat. But, the only force stronger than her tight asshole was her mighty ass, so Jocelyn flexed her ass, forcing his rock-hard monster to pop into her tight ass.

"That's it!" Jocelyn moaned out.

"Ahhhhhh!" Derek screamed out. Her asshole was insanely tight! Like, a ridiculous level of tightness. It wrapped around his thick, pulsing shaft as she lowered herself onto him. It was like the tightest fist in the world was stroking his shaft viciously. Like an experienced anal whore, she was quickly able to swallow his dick up her ass to the balls. She collapsed onto him, her huge breasts ballooning into his firm chest.

"So, do you want to cum, Derek?" she asked.

"No!" Derek said, putting up one last fight for his wife. "I want Heather."

"Really?" she said, sitting up, tightening her ass around his dick as she swiveled her hips. Jocelyn knew she was close. When they approached that breaking point, that point where all of Derek's loyalty to her dumbass daughter, Derek would think of her more and more. He would realize what he was doing, and how the sex that Jocelyn provided eclipsed what his wife could offer. He would put up one last fight, one last desperate plea. He knew his old self, the good kind husband was fading away, bound to be replaced by the new him, the rutting, cheating asshole. Change is tough, and of course a young man would fight it. Until it reached the point where he couldn't fight it any longer. Till he realized he needed a mother. Till he realized he needed his mother-in--law. "No man has been able to resist the power of my ass. So hold on, son. Let's see if that loyalty of yours can hold up against my ass!"

With that, Jocelyn began to bounce, her tight asshole wrapped around his thick meat, quickly moving up and down. Her first few bounces were slow and methodical.

"You think you can handle this, son?" Jocelyn asked arrogantly.

"Yes." he replied stoically. "I don't want this. I want Heather."

"No you don't!" Jocelyn asked, speeding up her bounces.

"Yes I do!" Derek said, resisting the urge to cup her gigantic, bouncing breasts again. He just lied there and watched them bounce hypnotically.

"So you don't want a mother?" she asked, her ass whumphing against his hips. "You don't want a mother around, easing your overworked mind?"

"No." he replied, clenching his eyes shut.

"You don't want a mommy making all the decisions for you?" she asked.

"No," he answered stoically.

"You don't want to have a bitchy mother bossing you around?" Jocelyn asked.

"No!" Derek replied, despite how fucking hot that sounded.

"Really? You don't want a mommy being a giant bitch, bossing you round in public, and in private?" she asked.

"No!" Derek said, his dick shivering. But he held himself off from cumming. He had to.

"You don't want to be bound to a woman almost double your age? You don't want to be marched around in public like a trophy, getting nasty looks as you hold hands with an older slut with a mile of cleavage?" Jocelyn asked.

"No!" Derek replied, opening his eyes and staring at her huge breasts again.

"You don't want to fuck your mother-in-law whenever she wants it? You don't want to fuck your own wife's slutty, busty, filthy, voluptuous mother-in-law?" Jocelyn asked, grinding on his thick dick.

"No!" Derek winced. Her ass was really fucking good. It was a struggle to resist the pleasure it was bringing. But it was a necessary struggle. It was a struggle for his soul. He had to be strong.

"You don't want to be enslaved to your wife's mom? You don't want to be... forced to pleasure her all day? Forced to suck her tits? Her toes? Her cunt? Her ass?" Jocelyn asked, bouncing hard.

"No!" Derek shivered. "I don't."

"I can read your body, Derek. I know you want it bad." Jocelyn said.

"No!" Derek screamed out.

"You really don't want to dump my daughter, and her itty-bitty titties?" she asked.

"No!" he replied, but Derek was losing control of himself. Every word, every utterance of hers, every bit of filth she was saying was driving him mad with lust. It was disgusting, but it was the truth.

"Or would you rather have these in your life, a big, perfect a pair of mature EEs?" she asked.

"No!" Derek said. She reached down, grabbed his hands, and slapped his palms on her great big titties again. And of course, he instantly began to squeeze.

"Hmm, I don't know. I think you like these." Jocelyn said.

"No!" he repeated, squeezing her huge boobs over and over.

"I think you love these." she said.

"No." Derek winced, twisting her nipples.

"I think you need these." she said.

"No." Derek grunted quietly, the fight draining from him.

"Just imagine how big they'll be when they're full of milk and you're nursing from them." Jocelyn gasped, her hips rolling smoothly.

"Whuh?" Derek asked.

"Derek, I know how badly you want to knock me up." she breathed out.

Derek was silent.

"I know how badly you want to fill an older woman with your sperm." she gasped. He was still silent. "You want to fill up a woman double your age with cum. Oh fuck!" she moaned, biting her lip.

"No." Derek cried quietly.

"Imagine my belly, Derek. My 40-year-old, fit belly, stretched to the brim with your children. Your wife's mother pregnant with your children." Jocelyn moaned out.

"MMmmmm." Derek said, biting his lip to resist the pleasure. It sounded unbelievably hot. A woman, an older woman, pregnant with his baby. It just so wrong, a woman his mother's age, and older woman, someone who should not be thinking about sex with men his age, not only doing it but taking it all the way and knocking her up. A woman, his wife's mother, her belly stretching lewdly with children. Her breasts swelling, getting even bigger, swelling with milk, till her nipples were dripping with milk, begging for a mouth to surround them.

"HNNNNNNNN!" Derek grunted, trying to stifle the pleasure. It felt so good. Jocelyn was so hot! Sure she was a bitch, but she had exposed some dark cravings within him. A craving for submission. The pleasure she brought him was overwhelming. Could he go by in his life without having someone like Jocelyn, someone older and voluptuous, with huge tits?

1...456789