The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

"You want an older woman? A 40-year-old, bossy bitch? A bitch with a hot ass, long legs, huge, fleshy tits?" she asked, knowing she was close.

"Yeaughhh." Derek whispered.

"What?" Jocelyn said.

Derek tried to fight the pleasure. He tried to fight for Heather. But everything Jocelyn said felt so fucking right. Could he give in? Could he cross that line? Was she right? It just felt too good. Too... right. This was where he belonged. He didn't need a wife.

He needed a mother.

"YES!" Derek screamed, giving in to the pleasure her powerful ass was bringing him. " YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" he said in response to each bounce.

"You want a mommy?" Jocelyn asked, bouncing her mighty ass.

"YES!"

"You want a mommy with huge tits?"

"YES!"

"You want your mother-in-law to be your new mommy?"

"YES!"

"You want to be my son?"

"YES!"

"You want to be my slave?"

"YES!"

"But what about your wife? What about Heather?"

"Fuck her! I need you!" Derek screamed out.

"What's my name?" she asked.

"MOMMY!" Derek screamed. "MOMMY I LOVE YOU! MOMMY I NEED YOU! I NEED YOUR BODY! I NEED YOUR TITS! I NEED YOU TO BOSS ME AROUND! I NEED YOU TO BE THE BITCH I ALWAYS NEEDED!"

Jocelyn began to bounce harder. Bounce furiously. She could feel Derek's cock throbbing. He couldn't hold off. His balls were boiling. He needed to cum.

"Isn't my body so much better than hers?" Jocelyn called out.

"YES! You're tits... are so much bigger! She is flat! She has no tits! Her ass is pathetic! You are so much sexier than your daughter! My wife!" Derek cried out.

"What about Jackie?" Jocelyn asked.

"You're hotter than her too! Your tits are even more massive. Your ass is even sexier than hers. You are hotter than both of your daughters!" Derek moaned out.

"YESSSS! THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S SO FUCKING RIGHT!" Jocelyn cried out.

"Mommy, I need to cum!" Derek begged.

"No!" Jocelyn said confidently with a smug smile.

"Mommy, please I need to cum!" he begged again.

"No!" Jocelyn replied, bouncing harder. Derek was on edge. He was stopping himself, but just barely. The pressure in his balls was boiling over.

"Mommy, please! I want to cum! I want to cum in your ass! I want to cum in your cunt! I want to give you a baby!" Derek screamed out.

"NO!" Jocelyn repeated firmly, bouncing harder.

"Mommy, if you don't want me to cum, why are you bouncing so hard?" Derek asked.

"Because you need to get used to this! Because I'll never fucking let you cum!" Jocelyn screamed out, riding his cock furiously from knob to root up her asshole.

"Please!" Derek begged.

"No, son! You don't get to cum!" Jocelyn said.

"Please, Mommy! Show your son some mercy!" he pleaded.

"Never!" Jocelyn said arrogantly. "You don't get to cum! Not ever! Not once!" she added, tightening her asshole around his pulsing shaft, coaxing the cum out.

"PLEASE MOMMY! I NEED TO CUM!" Derek screamed out.

"NO!" Jocelyn roared, her voice echoing over the meaty slaps of her ass against her son-in-law's torso.

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"NO, SON!"

"PLEASE, MOMMY! I'M SO CLOSE!"

"NO, YOU DON'T GET TO CUM!"

"MOMMY!"

"NO!

"UGH, MOMMY!"

"NO!"

"MA..." Derek began, his voice tightening, trying desperately to stop the inevitable, the pangs of an orgasm beginning as his cock glided easily in and out of his mother-in-law's asshole.

"DON'T YOU DO IT! DON'T YOU CUM, SON!" Jocelyn ordered, furiously riding his throbbing cock.

"MA... MA..." Derek croaked, ready to explode. It was too much to take. Too much for any man to take, let alone an untrained boy like Derek.

"DON'T FUCKING CUM!" Jocelyn screamed. But it was too late.

"MOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!" Derek screamed. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Derek roared. What sounded like the roar of a lion echoed through the hotel.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jocelyn screamed at the top of her lungs.

Cum fired from Derek's overworked balls like a rocket, firing into his mother-in-law's ass. Jocelyn timed it perfectly, an orgasm rippling through her, her ass clenching around his cock as the dam opened in his balls. Shot after shot of thick, creamy cum fired from his thick cock. His balls were so full that this orgasm was agony.

Both parties were still bouncing, drawing out their mutual orgasms, just like Jocelyn planned it. Jocelyn recovered first, coming down from her orgasm and collapsing onto Derek's sweaty chest, her slick breasts rubbing onto him.

Below her, Derek was gone. He was a spasming, writhing animal, acting on instinct, cumming like crazy, filling her ass with his thick cum.

Jocelyn leaned down to her spasming new son and whispered in his ear.

"It's okay baby, cum. Cum like crazy. It's okay. I wanted you to cum. You're making your mother so happy." she whispered. "It's so much better this way. It's so much better to draw it out. Till you boil over. You don't want to cum, but you just can't stop yourself. I knew you would cum. There is no better way to get a young man to do something than to tell you not to do it. A mother knows these things. If she orders her son not to cum, she knows he will be cumming like a fire hose minutes later. I can feel it, my son. I can feel your cum filling up my ass. It's okay, my son. Your mother loves you. She will never let you go. Get used to it, son. All your cums with me will be this good. I'm going to keep you. Kick my daughter to the curb and take you as my new son. More important to me than my daughter, your wife. So keep cumming son. Fill my ass. Empty those balls. Make your mother happy."

Derek was acting on instinct. He was barely aware. But his mind had never been clearer. And in this moment, in this fleeting moment, as he experienced pleasure he had never felt before, he had never felt so content. So free! As soon as his orgasm hit it's peak, his mind flashed in pure light.

A series of images flashed through his head.

FLASH!

Jocelyn, giving her son milk and freshly baked cookies like a good mother would.

FLASH!

Jocelyn riding Derek's cock in their bedroom.

FLASH!

His new mother and him in public, holding hands, all the young sluts looking on in disgust.

FLASH!

Derek on his knees, naked, with a leather collar around his neck. It was connected to a leash, a leash held by Jocelyn. Jocelyn, who lucked stunning in leather. Leather bustier. Leather stockings. Leather gloves. Leather thong. She looked ridiculously sexy.

FLASH!

Jocelyn furiously riding Derek's cock in her fleshy ass, still in her leathers, riding him like a good mother would.

FLASH!

Derek and Heather welcoming Jocelyn into their home. Jocelyn quickly arranging things like she wanted. Heather compliant but annoyed at this. Derek saw a vision of Jocelyn, entering the master bedroom and locking it behind her.

He saw Heather, trying to sleep on the couch while her mother's moans of pleasure echoed throughout the house.

FLASH!

Derek and Jocelyn were on a beach. Jocelyn was wearing her filthiest thong bikini as she lied next to him. Derek saw himself talking to Heather on the phone, telling her he wished she could have come. Meanwhile, he was palming his mother-in-law's thong clad ass as he felt her huge, fleshy tits pressed against him.

FLASH!

Derek feeling Jocelyn's pregnant belly. Her heavily pregnant, bare belly. She was about to have twins.

FLASH!

Heather tied to a chair as Derek fucked her mother doggy style, fucking his new mother hard in front of his wife. Squeezing her huge tits roughly in his hands.

"What's my name son?" Jocelyn asked, staring right at Heather.

"Mommy!" Derek said, fucking her harder

"What was that?" Jocelyn asked smugly, staring at her daughter.

"MOMMMMYYYY!" Derek screamed, filling her with cum.

Then Derek blacked out, his balls now emptied into his mother-in-law, both in this flash and in reality.

These were the images flashing through his head. And they would leave a mark. These images would leave an imprint, so no matter what time and space Derek was in, when he would see Jocelyn, he would react. He would get hard. He would remember images, images of them together, images that, in other timelines, hadn't happened, but in this one, they had. But these memories were buried deep. They were flashes of a memory. They weren't the type to consume his mind, to make it the focal point of his thoughts. That would require an even deeper connection.

Jocelyn lied next to the young man and clutched him to her, possessively, as if making sure the world knew she owned him. As if he knew, in his slumber, that his mother-in-law would be his true mother, forever and ever.

"You just rest, my son. You did so good for your first time with a real woman. You made your mother so proud to have you as a son. But, it will never be this easy for you. You got your one free pass from me. You need to get stronger and stronger for your mother, cause she needs a lot of pleasure. But don't worry, I'll have you trained in no time. Here suck my nipple, dear. It'll make you sleep better."

Jocelyn pulled the young man's mouth to her still hard nipple, and his mouth opened on instinct, sucking at the nipple slowly in his slumber.

Like a good son would.

Jocelyn had left her mark, no doubt about it. She had battled time, and she had done some damage, but she did not transcend. Despite her many talents, in the end, she is more worried about satisfying her own out-of control ego. She would rather pontificate about her own greatness, her over-the-top sexiness, her status as a 'goddess', than to actually do the work required to truly conquer time.

Jocelyn seizing Derek for her own uses had turned out well for her. She had tricked him into letting her help out him and his wife. She had seized the opportunity and had gotten fucked senseless in the process. Jocelyn had led him down a path where Derek would battle the barriers of time, but in the end, would come up just short of conquering it. Derek had gotten a new mommy, which was great, but not the true fulfillment he needed. For Derek and his goal to conquer time, he made the mistake of following Jocelyn. She had led him to a dead end, as had the other women.

If only he had followed Heather's grandmother.

(Author's Note: Chapter 5 coming next week!)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers
1...456789