The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,877 Followers

"Don't fight it Derek! DON'T FUCKING FIGHT IT! FUCK YES!" Helena roared as her never-relenting ass drove Derek into the bed.

"No... ugh... nughhh!" Derek grunted, nearly incoherent.

"Give into my body, Derek. Give in to your wife's grandmother's HOT FUCKING BODY! Squeeze your wife's grandmother's HUGE FUCKING TITS! Fuck this old lady's TIGHT CUNT! When your pulsing cock fires bands of hot sticky, potent cum deep inside me, remember who gave you this pleasure. Remember it was your wife's grandmother who did this to you! Remember it was your wife's grandmother who gave you the greatest pleasure in your life! Remember it was your wife's grandmother who gave you more fulfillment than Heather ever gave you! Remember this and never forget! Remember that your wife's grandmother MADE YOU CUM!" Helena screamed.

"NOOOOO!" Derek screamed out.

"Let the feeling overwhelm you! FUCKING SHIT! Let the feeling of your wife's grandma's tight pussy wrapped around your thick cock, smothering it with pleasure, take you over the edge! Let the sight of your wife's grandmother's plump pussy stretched to the fucking max around your thick, filthy cock get you off! Let the feeling of my huge, fleshy tits in your big strong hands make you explode! C'mon Derek! DO IT!" Helena moaned.

"NO! PLEASE!" Derek screamed out again.

"FUCK DEREK! You need to cum! You need to cum in another woman's cunt right in front of your wife! You need to do it! You need to fucking cum! I'm not stopping! This isn't stopping till you cum! SO FUCKING DO IT! FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME!" Helena screamed.

"UGHHH... HEATHER!" Derek called out, desperate for a rescue that wasn't coming.

"Forget her! Focus on me! Focus on my body!" Helena ordered, her ass hammering his thighs into numbness. Her tight cunt gripping his shaft like a vise, tighter than Heather's vagina could ever hope to be. Her gigantic tits filling his manly paws with softness. Her gorgeous, elegant mature face, looking at him fiercely.

"Heather..." Derek gasped out. "I'm sorry."

"Don't fucking make excuses! You're gonna cum cause you want to cum! You're gonna cum in front of your wife cause you get off on the thought of betraying her and fucking her grandmother instead! You want to cum cause my body's the hottest that you've ever seen. Hotter than any young girl, any celebrity, any porn star. Your wife's grandmother has the hottest body you've ever seen, and you want to honor her by filling her pussy up with cum!" Helena moaned.

"No... please." Derek said, his hands still squeezing her giant rack.

"Then stop playing with my tits! If you don't want to cum, stop squeezing my soft titties! Cause they're built to make men cum!" Helena taunted.

"Ughhh... ughhhh!" Derek grunted, his hands still molesting her magnificent titties.

"I can feel it Derek! I can feel that cum boiling! It won't be long!" Helena called out, her bounces becoming slower, more firm and deliberate, but harder. Their sweaty skin came together and soaked crotches came together in wet audible thwacks. Derek tried to close his eyes and hide from the pleasure, but he couldn't.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"C'mon Derek! Do it! CUM!" Helena roared.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"No!" Derek begged, getting closer to the edge.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"CUM!" Helena moaned out, getting close herself.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Please!" Derek begged.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Cum in your wife's grandmother!" Helena moaned.

"AHHH!" Derek grunted.

THWACK! THWACK!

"CUM DEREK!" Helena screamed.

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

"UGGHHH!" Derek groaned.

"CUM!" Helena repeated.

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

"Heather..." Derek gasped.

THWACK!

THWACK!

"I'm sorry." he finished.

His eyes opened. His eyes took in Helena's gorgeous, mature face. He took in her gigantic rack, so soft and firm in his hands, the nipples rock hard. Her hard, flat belly, flexing with her machinations. Her tight cunt, splayed apart by his meat. Derek couldn't withstand the pleasure. He couldn't hide from the pleasure Helena's body had brought him. She was too hot. Too sexy. He had to do it.

Derek had to cum!

"AAAAHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Derek roared, cum exploding from his balls.

"FUCKING HELL FUCK SHIT GOD DAMMIT!" Helena screamed, an orgasm hitting her full force as she felt Derek's cum filling her cunt with cum. Her tight cunt tightened even more, squeezing his cock, trying to wring out every bit of cum from the swollen meat.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!" Derek groaned, her grasping cunt providing the most pleasurable sensation he had ever experienced. His balls fired again... and again... and again... and again. Cum exploded from his cock, filling his wife's grandmother's filthy cunt full of his young potent sperm. It was so fucking wrong. So messed up. The thought made him shiver. He came even harder.

"UGHHH! UGHHHH!" Helena grunted, her cunt flexing again and again as she came like crazy, her juices squirting all over her granddaughter's hubby's massive meat. Her cunt had never cum this hard! It was flexing and opening up, trying to coax Derek's cum from inside his balls to the deepest, darkest, most fertile recesses of her mature cunt.

Helena's tight cunt squeezed and tightened in one painful motion as Derek's balls twisted damn near painfully as they hit one last peak together.

And for a second, they left this world.

**************

(Timeline E: Jocelyn Cline Battles Time)

"MOMMY!" Derek screamed at Jocelyn. "MOMMY I LOVE YOU! MOMMY I NEED YOU! I NEED YOUR BODY! I NEED YOUR TITS! I NEED YOU TO BOSS ME AROUND! I NEED YOU TO BE THE BITCH I ALWAYS NEEDED!"

Jocelyn began to bounce harder. Bounce furiously. She could feel Derek's cock throbbing. He couldn't hold off. His balls were boiling. He needed to cum.

"Mommy, I need to cum!" Derek begged.

"No!" Jocelyn said confidently with a smug smile.

"Mommy, please I need to cum!" he begged again.

"No!" Jocelyn replied, bouncing harder. Derek was on edge. He was stopping himself, but just barely. The pressure in his balls was boiling over.

For a second, as he looked up at Jocelyn, something felt wrong. No, not the crazy amounts of sinning going on. No, what bothered him was that something was off. Someone else should be above him. It shouldn't be Jocelyn. But... it wasn't Heather either.

Derek shook his head, and Jocelyn's voluptuous body soon erased any other thoughts from his mind.

*****

"Ughhh, Mommy is so gross." Jackie said, puffing on her cigarette lazily. "Believe me, I know." Helena said, pulling the cigarette from her plump lips. Helena and Jackie stood on the balcony of Helena's hotel room, listening in as Jocelyn and Derek got it on in the room next to them. Jocelyn was not a quiet woman, and her brow beating, her moans, and her egotistical demands of Derek easily traveled to the Cline women's ears.

"Mommy is, like, disgusting. She was so fucking desperate, throwing herself at Derek. I can't believe he chose her. Why would he choose an old lady like her when he could have had me?" Jackie asked. Helena looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, sorry, Grandma. But still, I mean, is he in to that kind of thing?" Jackie asked.

"If he was, he would have chosen me." Helena said lazily, looking out at the city. Jackie rolled her eyes behind Helena's back, as if not thinking her grandmother actually stood a chance with Derek, even though she was hot.

To Helena, this just felt so... wrong. It felt like she should be in that room with Derek. It should be her that Derek makes cum. It made so much sense. She understood Derek more than any of these other girls. She understood his struggle. His yearning for more. He shouldn't have ended up with her self-centered daughter. He should have ended up with her. It just made so much sense.

Helena shook her head and looked back at Jackie. Despite both of them saying otherwise, both were eagerly listening to the action next door. And both were clearly affected, as their hard nipples were not from the cold air.

For a second, Jackie glanced down and noted the rock hard nipples on Helena's huge tits through her dress. Helena easily caught this glance.

"You want a peek?" Helena asked sarcastically.

"Ewww. Gross, Grandma." Jackie said. Helena smiled slightly at her disgust. Although, the thought of showing this young slut a little bit of humbleness and respect did sound tempting.

Helena turned away and exhaled some smoke, resuming listening to the action next door.

************

(Timeline D: Jackie Cline Flirts with Time)

"AHHHHH! YESSSS!" Jackie screamed, enjoying the feeling of that thick dick driving inside her. Jackie was getting close, very close. She just needed this fuck to get even harder.

Jackie leaned forward, her hands returning to his chest. Her nails dug into him again. Jackie looked down at Derek fiercely. Then her hips went into overdrive. Jackie rode the full length of his dick as hard and as fast as she could, her ass colliding with Derek's hips roughly, hard enough to make the entire big bed shake.

"AH! AHH! I LOVE YOUR BIG MARRIED COCK, DEREK! UHHH, IT'S SO GOOD TO ME!" Jackie screamed out, the big wooden bed whining, being put through its paces by the two filthy lovers. Derek grunted with her, being put through a physical test he had never felt before.

For one split second, something seemed... off. Something seemed wrong. It wasn't that he was fucking his wife's hot sister on his wedding night. No, it was something else. For a second, it just felt fundamentally wrong that it was his sister-in-law in his bed. But it wasn't Heather that belonged here either. It was someone else. Jackie squealed and moaned on his married cock, and that shook him from his thoughts quickly.

Jackie's screams of pleasure were not enough to awaken her drunken sister, but they could easily be heard by everyone else on the floor. And that included both Jocelyn and Helena. Helena had, unbeknownst to the married couple, set up her room directly next to the marriage suite. Once she saw Jackie manipulating her way into the marriage suite, she and Jocelyn had retreated to Helena's room to keep an eye on the proceedings next door.

*************

"Bitch." Jocelyn muttered at her slut of a daughter.

"Whore." Helena said, judging her skanky granddaughter.

"Slut." Jocelyn added.

"Skank." Helena replied.

"Cunt." Jocelyn said, causing both of them to laugh in some weird sense of pride. Helena looked away from her daughter, exhaling smoke into the night air. Jocelyn rolled her eyes behind Helena's back, as if not thinking her mother actually stood a chance with Derek, even though she was hot. If Derek wanted mature sex, if he wanted a mommy, he would come to her, his mother-in-law.

Helena looked out into the city as a warm silence fell, the only sound were the moans of the two illicit lovers next door. This just felt so... wrong. It felt like she should be in that room with Derek. It should be her that Derek makes cum. It made so much sense. She understood Derek more than any of these other girls. She understood his struggle. His yearning for more. But, he shouldn't have ended up with her self-centered, hard-partying granddaughter. He should have ended up with her. It just made so much sense.

Helena shook her head and looked back at Jocelyn. Despite both of them saying otherwise, both were eagerly listening to the action next door. And both were clearly affected, as their hard nipples were not from the cold air.

For a second, Jocelyn glanced down and noted the rock hard nipples on Helena's huge tits through her dress. Helena easily caught this glance.

"You want a peek?" Helena asked sarcastically.

"Ewww. Gross, Mom." Jackie said. Helena smiled slightly at her disgust. Although, the thought of showing this arrogant mature slut a little bit of humbleness and respect did sound tempting.

Helena turned away and exhaled some smoke, resuming listening to the action next door.

***********

(Timeline F: Helena Cline Conquers Time)

Helena and Derek were frozen, as their bodies flexed in orgasmic bliss. Their bodies throbbed in pulsed with pleasure, their minds lost in bliss. Their minds were so far gone, so close to their limits. So close to seeing the limits of time and space. So close to breaking the rules of time and space.

"So close." Helena exhaled, blowing out a heated gasp of air. She collapsed onto a barely conscious Derek as their regained their bearings. They were so close to doing it. So close to success. But close was not good enough.

Time had not been conquered. Not yet.

They would just have to keep trying.

They would just have to keep fucking.

*

(Author's Note: Keep an eye out for the sixth and final chapter of "The Cline's Conquer Time". Will time truly be conquered? Can Helena really do the job? Can Helena's sick lusts truly be slaked? Find out, next week!)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,877 Followers