The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,867 Followers

There was no pleasure finer than to feel a young man driving his thick, beefy cock into her, desperate to cum deep inside this 'old lady'. Helena had fucked the best of the best. Rich and arrogant young men that thought they could keep up with any woman, let alone this grandmother. Helena had fucked men of power, politicians... royalty... celebrities. And it was all for her benefit. To prove a point. That no man, no matter how built, how confident, could overcome the will of this gorgeous, slutty grandmother. All they were here for was to make sexy old ladies like her cum. These young men, with such bright futures, were corrupted by the hot body of a fifty-something grandmother. These young men, so spoiled by the one night they spent with her, spent night after night fucking some other slutty old MILF, trying desperately to recreate that pleasure Helena brought them, but always coming up disappointed. These men should have been fucking girls their own age, not slutty old ladies. All that creamy, potent sperm, designed for the wombs of young women, designed to make the best possible babies, was now being spilled into the tight cunts of old women, filling their sweet cunts, giving them babies instead. And those men would do whatever Helena said to possibly get another taste of her juicy body. Helena probably had more influence on world affairs than she had any right to. She was that well connected that she could do whatever she wanted to.

Helena loved changing men, loved making men addicted to her and women like her. So often she would bring a young man home. Those guys would act like they weren't there to fuck this old lady. They just wanted to get to know her. They would turn on the TV, only to find a shocking sight on screen, hours of the finest MILF porn imaginable.

Helena had developed a bit of a fascination with hardcore pornography. What began as a sick curiosity grew into an obsession. She soon realized that her absolute favorite type of porn, the absolute best shit she could find, was the hardcore mature-woman/young guy fucking, the hardest of the hardcore MILF porn. She just fucking loved that shit. And Helena was not the type of woman to dive in halfway. No, she is the type to dive in head first. When any one of her boy toys entered her home, they would check her shelves to find a vast collection of MILF pornography, well known as the nastiest porn there was. Hours of intense fucking, days worth of young men getting fucked into submission by old ladies who knew how to fuck.

Helena would travel down the rabbit hole that is MILF porn as her obsession became an addiction. Her hunger for more could not be slaked. And her tastes evolved, eventually leaving behind the studio material in favor of the amateur stuff, the real thing, real hot older women fucking real, studly young guys. And the videos she watched became filthier and filthier. After awhile, it seemed like she had seen it all. But she hadn't scratched the surface.

Helena was enjoying another video, one with sex rougher than normal. It was some really good shit. But as the video went on, Helena was stunned to realize the, voluptuous, sexy bombshell of a woman she was watching was a grandmother, like her, this nasty sexy bitch named Janice. And Helena was stunned as it became clear, through the filthy words Janice and her young lover shared, that this guy wasn't just some random dude. No, this young guy was the woman's grandson. Helena was watching a woman fuck her studly grandson.

The material was sizzling as her eyes took it in. What she was watching was an act of incest. Helena knew she should be disgusted by what she was seeing, but she couldn't look away. After her initial viewing, she tried to convince herself to destroy this footage, to forget about it and resume watching more standard fare. That material was just too filthy for her tastes, right? She wasn't that nasty. She tried to forget it, she tried to move on, but she just could not get it out of her head. She found herself watching it, over and over, night after night. It was so nasty, but it was so fucking hot! Helena was not aware her depths of depravity were quite that deep, but as she watched more and more of this woman at work, Helena realized she truly was that nasty. As nasty as the hot bitch on the screen. And Helena began to wish she had a young stud in her family like Janice did, so she could fuck him into oblivion and match the depths of nastiness that Janice reveled in.

Helena fervently searched through her connections to seek out more of this woman at work. And it became clear she was quite prolific. There were multiple videos where Janice's grandson was getting tag teamed by multiple women. Sometimes three or four at a time. And Janie was always there. She organized these MILF sex parties where he was the main course. He got destroyed by multiple MILFs all thanks to his sexy grandmother, who organized the whole thing. And of course, she fucked him the best. The sex between those two was among the finest sex Helena had ever seen.

It did the trick on the guys who entered Helena's home. One glimpse at these nasty videos and they were putty in her experienced hands. The sex she could give, coupled with the MILF porn playing in the background, permanently etching itself into these young men's minds, changed these young guys for good. They would never pursue young girls again. They only wanted old cunt from that point on.

So despite Helena's insistence otherwise, she was as filthy as they come. She was a far more ruthless, depraved slut than the other Cline women. And, even though she still got her fair share of young men in her bed, she craved something...more. Something far more nasty than she had ever had before. She was desperate for it. But Helena had control. She had patience. Like a seasoned seductress, she could wait.

As was said before, when you think of grandmothers, you think rickety old women who stayed at home, watched soap operas, baked cookies, and knit. But as you now know, Helena was far from that. Helena traveled the world. And you would never catch her watching a shitty soap opera. You were more likely to catch her watching MILF porn. She didn't bake cookies, she only gave pussy. And she didn't knit, but she did suck dick. Helena was a voluptuous older woman. A sexy MILF. A stunningly gorgeous, mature lady.

Helena was a Cline woman.

And that is what brought her here, to Heather's wedding.

Helena was a hypocrite of the highest order. All of the criticisms she made about both Jocelyn and Jackie could be made about her. While Jocelyn and Heather lived lives of luxury, Helena lived a life of opulence. She lived a life beyond mere luxury. She had more money than some small countries. She had massive mansions in many countries. And she was in no position to criticize Jocelyn and Jackie's slutty nature. Neither of those two had gone through close to as many men as Helena had. Sure, Helena had many years on the other two, but even when she was Heather's age, Helena had run laps around the number of men both Jocelyn and Jackie had done up to now. Helena still got laid on a more regular basis than either Jocelyn or Jackie did, even though she was a grandmother. Her body was that fucking filthy.

Helena was a far better actress than the other two. Those two were upfront with their slutty, spoiled natures. Helena was not. She hid that fact. Sure, she looked like she had money but she was never about showing it off in front of others, showing she was better than other women. Helena was far more insidious. She was a snake. She would play with you, act tamed and playful, but when she got the opportunity, she would bite. She could play the part of the warm, caring grandmother. The woman who was seemingly unaffected by her wealth. The woman who provided an open home for Heather to escape from her overbearing mother and sister.

Helena was running a long game. She was playing a role, the caring grandmother to her fiercely independent granddaughter. Heather did not realize that Helena was far more similar to her mom and sister than she would like to admit. Helena lived a life indulging her own desires. Indulging her own vices. She lived a self-indulgent life, a life where her actions all were quite simply to satisfy herself.

Helena didn't like to admit this to herself. She tried to act like she was better than that, but actions speak stronger than words. Now she was a great, supposedly loving grandmother. But she also owned an extensive collection of filthy pornography. She made it point to ensnare good young men in her clutches. She made it a point to fuck and addict young men to her hot body. She had destroyed men's lives, stolen their money, and left them destitute while she lived a life of opulence. She was an evil slut, she had always been an evil slut and would always be an evil slut.

Heather's grandmother could act like a sweet, kind-hearted grandmother. But that was her mask. That was the façade she put on. The façade of a judgmental grandma who decried her daughter and granddaughter's slutty natures. The truth was, she was no better than them. She was a bigger slut than those two put together. She tried to deny this to herself, but it was her nature. It was who she was. A tiger doesn't change its stripes. She tried desperately to act like someone she was not.

Helena Cline, the loving grandmother, was a slut of the worst kind. Heather was too dim to see the truth. And Helena was not strong enough to resist her true calling. She tried to resist the dark urges of her body, but she had always been hyper-charged sexually. In the view of her family, she tried to act like the dignified, classy matriarch. But in private, when out of view of those who knew who she was, who had expectations of who she should be, she was the true Helena. She indulged her desires. She fucked young guy after young guy, day after day. She watched pornography of the filthiest kind, indulged her desires, wished she was on the receiving end of all those beautiful young cocks, and wished her sex life could only get filthier. She had grown addicted to the porn she watched, especially the incest porn, cause that was as filthy as it got. And she had grown addicted to the point where she needed to make it a reality to slake her own desires. Unfortunately for her the Cline family was very female heavy, and of the few Cline men, none were viable candidates. There were no men in the Cline family tree that could satisfy her desires... until now. A new branch had been added to the tree. A new candidate emerged. A very intriguing candidate had arrived on the scene.

Helena wanted to fuck Derek.

She wanted to deny it. Outwardly, she maintained her façade. But inwardly, her body was screaming for her to take him and hold him down and fuck him until he couldn't walk for weeks. To drown him in her voluptuous, mature flesh. And it would be so easy. Derek was poised to be taken. Ripe to be plucked.

And Helena, well... she was ripe to be fucked.

She was able to maintain the pretenses despite her driving need to get fucked. But when that charade dropped and she was able to fully be the hyper-sexual hell-cat she truly was, when that happened, men got destroyed. When Helena was unleashed, she practically tipped the planet's axis.

The three approached the lobby of the hotel. Kaitlyn, the hotel hostess, saw the approaching Derek and quickly made her way from behind the desk and towards him. She saw him carrying a drunken Heather, and she saw someone carrying her on her other side. She expected it to be Jocelyn Cline, Heather's mom.

Kaitlyn had dealt with Jocelyn in setting up arrangements in the hotel. She liked and respected Jocelyn. Kaitlyn was a slut, but she understood that Jocelyn was a superior slut. A greater slut. So when she saw the person on Heather's side, and assumed it was Jocelyn, she was a bit let down. She had gotten the impression that Jocelyn wanted Derek. Kaitlyn had eyes for Derek, too. But she was willing to step aside and cede him to Jocelyn. Kaitlyn respected Jocelyn too much to get in her way. However, Kaitlyn knew that if she got the chance she would happily jump forward and take Heather's place at the receiving end of Derek's no-doubt huge cock. She was disappointed to see this new woman next to Heather, and she quickly realized her tight cunt would not be getting fucked that night. She waited patiently for them to approach, expecting to hand off the keys to Jocelyn. Kaitlyn's jaw dropped when she saw it was Helena, not Jocelyn.

What? Helena Cline. That old lady? How the hell had she gotten to Derek? Kaitlyn looked at her with a bit of disgust as they got closer. Yes, Jocelyn was older, but this woman was a grandmother! That's gross, right? How did she get to Derek? How did she do what Jocelyn couldn't? How did this old lady win?

Then, Kaitlyn studied her. She had written her off immediately upon meeting her. Kaitlyn's young mind couldn't comprehend the fact that this 'old lady' was a viable sexual conqueror. But now, Kaitlyn was forced to really take her in.

Helena wore a tight, black, slinky dress. It was an elegant dress, not too showy as it went down to her ankles, but just showy enough to highlight her body. And Kaitlyn quickly realized what a body it was. The silky black material clung to her long, smooth legs. The material also clung to her prominent child-bearing hips, and what appeared to be a very prominent, fleshy butt. Kaitlyn's eyes traveled across Helena's stomach, which appeared to be impressively fit, not only for a woman her age, but just in general. Kaitlyn had worked like crazy to stay as fit and gorgeous as she did, but on Helena, it looked effortless. Kaitlyn's eyes moved upward, until she saw something that made her eyes bug out.

Helena's boobs were huge! It wasn't often that Kaitlyn felt inadequate in the chest area. Her DDs were usually the biggest in the room by far, and she always loved parading them around and really making sure all the other women in the room knew who was sporting the biggest cup size. But they felt tiny in comparison to Helena's. They were fucking enormous! Kaitlyn thought they might each literally be the size of her head! The dress clung to the large, round, jiggling masses of flesh. And even though the dress was as modest as it could be, it still could not fully contain the sight of her massive jugs. The dress allowed a tantalizing taste of her juicy cleavage. Just a small peek at the delights within. Kaitlyn admired her restraint. If she had a pair of monsters like that on her chest, she would show a fucking mile of juicy cleavage at every opportunity. Kaitlyn spotted the indention through the dress caused by her hard, rubbery nipples.

Kaitlyn's eyes moved onward. Helena's upper chest was exposed, showing off her creamy, pale flesh. Her shoulders were only slightly covered and her arms were bare, showing off her firm, fit arms. Kaitlyn moved to look at her face.

She was impeccable. Fucking impeccable. Helena looked older, but she still looked amazing. She was perfectly made-up, though she barely needed it. She had very few noticeable wrinkles. Her lips looked plump and sexy. Her eyebrows were thin and perfectly groomed. And her hair... god her hair was perfect. A lustrous, shiny blonde, perfectly styled as it pooled around her upper back.

Kaitlyn had to admit, this woman, this 'old lady', was in fact fucking gorgeous. Kaitlyn had greatly underestimated her. Underestimated the possibility that an old lady like her could be truly fucking sexy. She even walked sexily, walking with a cool confidence, showing off her copious assets while not beating you over the head with it. Kaitlyn watched her approach.

Kaitlyn was a determined slut, but she was still young and learning her craft. She had her successes, no doubt and she was positively stunning. But she still sought to get better. She often watched other women running game on men, seducing them, and Kaitlyn would watch and learn from them. And when she met Jocelyn for the first time, she realized that she could be a woman that could be her mentor, an experienced slut that could teach her all the tricks. Even though Kaitlyn wanted Derek to herself, part of her was eager to see if Jocelyn could steal him. Fuck him, steal him, and make him hers. Kaitlyn wanted to watch a master at work. So Kaitlyn was a good student, watching how Jocelyn worked by putting things together, using her body at every opportunity. Kaitlyn began to idolize her even in their short time together.

But as she studied Helena, she realized she may have backed the wrong horse. Kaitlyn may have been too eager to pick a side. Because Helena was something else altogether. She had clearly proven herself and her skills, doing what Jocelyn had failed at, succeeding in manipulating her way close to Derek. And Kaitlyn knew that as soon as they got out of sight from prying eyes, those two would only get closer. Much, much closer.

Kaitlyn watched Helena's every move. She watched her walk. She watched her talk. And she knew by the end of the night, she would be watching her fuck. Helena walked, talked and acted like royalty. Helena was not merely a master seductress, Kaitlyn realized. No, Helena was a queen.

Kaitlyn had a new hero.

As Helena got closer, Kaitlyn's nipples stiffened. Stiffened in acceptance, in a show of worship that Helena was her superior. Kaitlyn's pussy got wet as she watched Helena and realized that every bit of her was just pure, unadulterated sex! Not only did Kaitlyn have a new hero, she realized she was quickly developing a bit of a girl-crush on this sexy grandmother.

Kaitlyn retrieved the key card from her pocket and held it in her palm. She put on her brightest smile and stepped into Helena, Derek, and Heather's path.

"Hello, Ms. Cline." Kaitlyn said perkily, getting Helena's attention. Helena glanced at her. They had never met before, so Helena was taking this young hotel clerk in, appraising Kaitlyn for the first time. Kaitlyn watched as Helena's crystal blue eyes quickly and succinctly evaluated her. She shivered under this appraisal. It felt like Helena's eyes could see right through her, see every bit of her and what her true desires were. Helena's eyes met Kaitlyn's and communicated this fact, that Helena knew everything about her.

"Can I help you?" Helena asked firmly, talking to her like a pest that interrupted her plans. Kaitlyn gulped.

"Um, uh, yeah, I have the room keys for Mr. Daniels here. Ms., uh, Jocelyn wanted me to give them to her but..." Kaitlyn started. Helena snatched the key cards from the hotel hostess's hand.

"Thank you, dear." Helena said. She was about to resume walking and pass by when Kaitlyn intercepted her again.

"If, um, you need anything, anything at all, anytime, let me know." Kaitlyn insisted. Helena looked down at her, knowing exactly what Kaitlyn wanted.

"I think I can handle it." Helena said impatiently before leading Derek and Heather past the gorgeous hostess.

Kaitlyn watched her go. She watched how Helena's dress clung to her firm, jutting, mature ass. Those round, firm, impeccably sexy cheeks. The way she shook her hot ass as she walked. Kaitlyn chewed on her lip and muttered to herself...

"I bet you can."

Kaitlyn knew where she would be going next... her overnight room, in the executive suite. She would spend the night in this room when she worked a late shift followed by an early morning shift or more commonly, when she would be entertaining a male suitor. She had transformed this room into her own personal fuck-pad, where she entertained weary married business men, newly married grooms, happily married men on boring family trips. (She had a type, clearly). But on rare occasions a man would slip through her fingers, into the arms of another intrepid slut. But Kaitlyn was always seeking to learn, and she knew there was no better way to learn than to watch them in action. Kaitlyn, with the help of some connected friends, had rigged up cameras in each room of the hotel. Cameras linked up to a laptop, located safely in the room in a place where only she knew about, only extricated when she intended to make use of it. It was all very illegal of course. So if any hard fucking went on in this hotel, Kaitlyn saw it, recorded it, tagged it, and saved it for later. Saved it to study later and to learn from it. She had seen some fucked up shit in her time. Filthy, naughty, terribly erotic things. She thought she had seen the depths of depravity. She had thought she had seen all there was to see.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,867 Followers