The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,915 Followers

"Come with me, dear." Helena said, pulling Heather towards the bathroom. Helena led her in and shut the door behind them.

"Grandma, how dare you say that in front of Derek!" Heather said angrily, still drunk but speaking clearly out of her anger.

"How dare you behave like this in front of your grandmother!" Helena began."How dare you embarrass yourself like this in front of your hubby? You can't afford any mistakes with him! A guy like him, if you make one mistake, if you give him any reason for his eyes to look elsewhere, he will. If you give another woman a chance to slip in there and get her claws in him, she will."

"You shhhthink so?" Heather asked.

"Yes, dear, I'm afraid so. You're both a bit naïve, and there are some very cold people out there who will take advantage of that. You can't back down. You always have to be aware. Vigilant. If you let your guard down for a moment, they will strike. The enemy could be right in front of you, and you might not even see them coming." Helena said like an experienced war general would speak to a new recruit, testing her mettle.

"Really?" Heather asked.

"Yes, dear. I'm afraid so. You can't afford to lose control like this, especially on such an important day as this one." she added, smiling at her drunken granddaughter.

"I, uh, I..." Heather stammered. Helena watched her granddaughter begin to panic. She saw the tears welling in her eyes. She watched the pressure overwhelm Heather as tears burst forth from her. Helena pulled a chair from the side of the room and guided her granddaughter to it.

"Grandma, there's jusshht... so much going on. I screwed up! I blew it!" Heather said. She put her head in her hands and began bawling. Helena got behind her.

"It's okay, honey. It's okay." Helena said, rubbing Heather's shoulder. "If you want to act like an adult, you have to be willing to follow through. You have to be strong. You have to have the will to carry through on your promises. You're not a child anymore. You're in the world with adults now, adults who will do you damage if you show this kind of weakness in front of them. I had to learn this myself. You have to grow up fast. I know its fun to act like an adult. To dress like an adult, to get married like an adult. But to be an adult, to truly be an adult is another thing altogether. You have to be strong."

"I... I, thish is jusht so overrrwhelming." Heather bawled.

"When you're this age, dear, you have your moments of weakness. But you can't let anyone see it! You have to appear to be strong. You can't let your husband see you like this. Sure, he will love you still, but he won't forget what he saw. He won't forget seeing you at your worst. Your weakest." Helena said, still rubbing her shoulders.

"What do I do?" Heather asked.

"You stay here. You recover. You close your eyes and rest. You take all the time you need. You get yourself together so that you can give your husband your best." Helena recommended.

"You shhurre?" Heather asked.

"Of course dear. So just close your eyes." Helena began. Heather wiped the tears away and closed her eyes. "Just close your eyes. Let your worries wash away. Just breathe slowly and forget all your thoughts. All your worries. Let them all fade away." Helena cooed, her coaxing voice invading her mind as she gently rubbed her shoulders.

Helena knew it wouldn't take long. Helena's firm, gentle voice. Heather's drunken state. Helena's firm rubbing hands at Heather's shoulders. Heather's frazzled emotions. Helena knew Heather's frazzled, overworked, overwhelmed, exhausted mind needed rest.

Helena loved her granddaughter, but she was woefully unprepared for the married life. She was acting like an overgrown child wearing adult's clothing. She was not prepared for the responsibilities of being a wife. She was not prepared for what a wife really had to do on her wedding night. She was not prepared to give her man what he needed. She was not ready to meet her man's expectations of what a wedding night should be. She was not prepared to fulfill her wifely duties. And as she felt her granddaughter's body relax, as she felt her granddaughter begin to fade into sleep, Helena began to vocalize her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, my dear. I do love you, but this is what has to be done. I love you. And that's why I have to destroy you." Helena revealed, her tongue sizzling, speaking language she hadn't spoken in years, speaking in a manner she had left behind years ago. "And you won't even know it. You won't see it coming, and you won't see it even after it happens. I will destroy you in the eyes of your husband. In his eyes I will render you meaningless, redundant, a dead end. A useless set of holes that your husband will never want to touch. You will lose his love, slowly. He will drift away from you. You will sense it, but you will lie to yourself. Tell yourself it's not the truth when you know it is. And when he leaves you, when you feel your soul-mate drifting away, you will know what it is to be an adult. You will be all grown up. You will see the mistakes you have made. You will be more equipped to do what it takes to lock down a man. You will be broken. You will be beaten. You will be destroyed. And you will come to me for comfort. You will be too blind to see it. You will be too naïve to know the truth. You will seek help from the same woman that destroyed you."

Helena paused as she watched her pretty, now-dozing granddaughter. She licked her lips and continued.

"I am going to fuck your husband, Heather." Helena said, her lips sizzling. "I am going to fuck Derek in just a few moments. He is still a boy, but a boy with man-sized equipment. I will destroy his thick cock, and in doing so, I will destroy you in the process. You will figure it out eventually. You will find out that your grandmother, your sexy, hot-bodied grandmother, stole your man. You will find out your husband dumped your ass and moved in with me. And it will burn in a way that cannot be described. You will be humiliated as a woman and as a sexual being. How low you will feel when you realize your grandmother stole your man? That your husband found your grandmother so hot that he left you for her? That has got to make you feel so low. To be outfoxed by your own grandmother. It has got to make you feel so low that men would prefer being with a woman over double the age than you."

"And it would sting even worse that it was me. With your sister or your mother, you would kinda expect something like this, but not from me. You trusted me. You confided in me. You loved me more than your own mother and sister. That's why it will hurt most that it is me that did the deed. The hurt will sting even more because I abused your trust, I used all your secrets against you. That you trusted me, and I just used you to steal your man. Does it make you feel good to know that the thought of my betrayal will get me off? That knowing how badly I screwed you over will make all my cumming on your husband's dick extra sweet? Does it hurt to know that your husband's dick, the dick of the man who pledged to give it to you and only you, will be in your grandmother's hot body by the end of the night? Does it burn to know his fat cock will be filling up all my holes? Your grandmother's tight cunt... her sexy mouth... her hot ass? Honey, you have no idea what I've done. You have no idea how I spend my free time. But you're about to." Helena finished, leaning over and kissing her now unconscious granddaughter on the top of her head. Helena removed her hands from Heather's shoulders and leaned her back so that she was now fully leaning against the tall back of the chair.

Heather was out of commission. It was time for Helena to get to work on Derek.

************

Kaitlyn settled in her hotel room. She had retrieved her secret laptop and hooked it up on the small table in front of her. She was ready to watch the action in the wedding suite.

Kaitlyn had watched a lot of hot action in the wedding suite, action that was not always between the bride and groom. More often than she thought, one of the newlyweds would end up in the arms of another, usually a more vibrant lover than that person's new spouse. Sure, the sex between the two newlyweds was nice, but that was typical lovemaking, not the rough fucking Kaitlyn was a fan of. Kaitlyn was not particularly a fan of watching old ladies having sex. There was the occasional older couple using the wedding suite, but the action there was nothing Kaitlyn desired to watch.

But there was something about Helena. She may be an older lady, a grandmother, but there was something about her that made you want to watch her having sex. Helena would make anyone, guy or girl, want to watch her in heated sexual action. And Kaitlyn was no exception. She found herself endlessly fascinated by the older woman. And Kaitlyn knew she was about to see some heated sexual action in the wedding suite. Young Derek didn't stand a chance.

Kaitlyn was eager to watch the older woman run some game on the young husband. She opened the laptop, found the camera feed she wanted, and watched as footage from the wedding suite filled the screen.

She was ready to watch the master at work.

***********

Derek sat in silence in the main area of the room. He had been waiting for a spell while Heather and Helena were in the bathroom. He wanted to make sure things were okay, but he didn't want to get in the way of their conversation so he just stayed put. Finally he heard the door open and he looked up, expectantly.

Helena emerged from the bathroom and shut the door behind her. Derek's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"I'm afraid Heather is feeling a bit under the weather. She needs a bit of privacy for awhile." Helena said, trotting towards him, her enormous breasts jiggling with each step.

"I'm sorry about before." Derek said, standing up, his eyes not glimpsing at the visual treats being offered by his wife's sexy grandmother. "That's not her."

"I know that dear." Helena stated, stopping a few feet in front of Derek. "A wedding day can be very stressful for a girl like her. Makes a girl do stupid things."

"Well, uh, we all have our bad nights." Derek said amicably.

"Not all of us." Helena said quietly.

"So, uh, what now?" Derek said with a cute smile and a small laugh. Helena walked away from Derek and began speaking.

"Derek, we do what adults do in stressful situations." she began, leaving a long pause. She left the room and began rustling around in the next room over. Derek's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Moments later, she re-emerged.

"We drink." Helena said, champagne bottle in hand. Helena walked across the room to collect two champagne glasses.

"I think Heather was saving that bottle." Derek said, speaking up. "It's a bit expensive."

"Oh, I think she's had her fill of alcohol tonight." Helena replied.

"Uh, okay." Derek replied, a bit unsure still.

"I must apologize for Heather." Helena began. "She is a bit... overwhelmed... by everything. A wedding can be a lot of work for a young girl like her."

"You ever been married?" Derek asked.

"No, no, of course not. I'm not that stupid." Helena said with a laugh, causing Derek to laugh alongside her. Derek was surprised at how comfortable he felt around this woman he honestly barely knew. She had a very approachable personality. Helena located two glasses and set them down.

"I don't know why these young girls do it to themselves." Helena began as she went to open the champagne. "They put all this stress on themselves. They destroy themselves, and in the end, most of the time, the marriage doesn't work out anyway."

"Do you not believe in marriage?" Derek asked.

"I am not the marrying type." Helena said. "But nowadays, these young girls are so desperate to just get married. They build up getting married as their ultimate goal in life and they will try to force it even when they are far too young and just not ready for the responsibilities of being a wife."

"Do you think Heather isn't ready for marriage?" Derek asked. Helena looked at him coyly. She removed the cork in the bottle, causing her massive breasts to jiggle. She thought over her answer before speaking.

"Honestly... Heather always had to work hard to catch up to the other girls." Helena began, pouring the two glasses full of champagne. "When other girls her age began dating, she was still playing with dolls. When other girls her age started having sex, she was trying to start dating. She has always been trying to catch up for years. So her getting married at a young age, younger than she probably should, is not a surprise. She's still trying to catch up."

"Well, I think she is ready." Derek replied. Helena handed him a glass of champagne.

"Of course you do, darling. You're her husband. Cheers, dear." Helena paused to clink glasses with her granddaughter's husband. The two sipped the drinks in silence.

Helena's plan was far more personal and insidious. While women like Jackie and Jocelyn were like hammers, their seductions essentially amounting to beating you over the head with their hot bodies, Helena was like a snake, coiling around you slowly, deliberately, unthreateningly, not tightening up, not going on the attack until the battle was already won. And Helena, she was coiling.

"Have a seat, dear." Helena said, guiding him to the couch next to them. He sat down and she sat next to him.

"So, you guys are pretty close?" Derek asked.

"Of course. I am her grandmother." Helena replied, sipping her drink.

"Well, I, uh... I mean, I know that, but you guys seem closer than typical grandmothers and granddaughters." Derek said, gulping his champagne.

"Yes, of course." Helena began, pouring herself another glass. "Her mother and her sister are not exactly the most approachable, not the most... charitable people in the world. They are more concerned about themselves than about helping others with their problems. So she would come to me for advice. About boys. About dating. About sex."

"Huh." Derek replied, sipping his champagne, not sure how to reply to that.

"Most granddaughters aren't that open with their grandmas, but as you may have noticed, I am not your typical grandma." Helena said. Derek laughed in reply. "But I am probably the best person for her to ask. I mean, I probably know more about young guys than most women, old or young."

"What do you mean?" Derek asked.

"What do I mean about what?" Helena asked naively.

"About, uh, you knowing about young guys?" Derek asked. "Do you... do work with a lot of younger guys or something?

"You can say that." Helena said with a laugh. She looked at the naïve young man next to her. Time to tighten the noose around him. "Men close to her age, a lot closer to her age than mine, those are the men I tend to... ahem... date."

"Oh." Derek said, turning away blushing, focusing on his champagne glass.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, honey." Helena said, "It's a fact of life these days, dear. Women my age prefer the company of younger men. Probably men about your age, early to mid-twenties."

"Really?" Derek asked, shocked.

"Oh, of course, dear. I can't remember the last time I, uh... dated... a man over the age of thirty." Helena said.

"Hmm," Derek mumbled, not sure what to say.

"Heather knows all about it. She knows I like men about her age. And she also knows that I have been very successful. So that's why she comes to me for dating advice. She kept asking, 'Grandma, if you can be so good at it, why can't I?'" Helena said.

Derek just looked at Helena as she continued.

"And I assured her it was not her fault. I told her that she shouldn't feel ashamed. I told her that it was more fashionable these days for guys her age to end up... dating... older women like me. I told her that she shouldn't be bothered by the fact that most of the men she wanted to date were already with women my age. I told her she shouldn't be bothered that her grandmother gets more action with guys her age than she does." Helena said.

"What, I...I...I, uh, I... don't... I..." Derek stammered, with no clue how to respond to this.

"Oh, come on Derek, not you too? I don't know why it's so hard to believe when so many other people your age are doing it. I can't believe you don't have a single friend, or know a single person, who is dating an older woman. But I'm guessing there is a lot you don't know, right?" Helena asked with a disappointed sigh.

"Ha, Derek, you truly are a naive one, aren't you? Is this fact of life a surprise to you to? I must say I am disappointed. I'm not angry that you're not aware that grandmothers like me enjoy vigorous sex with younger men. Whatever, who cares? What disappoints me is what this says about you. It is commonplace in society nowadays that young men and older women are having more and more sex. You'd have to be blind to miss it. You know, there are tons of famous older women marrying younger guys. There are all sorts of incredibly popular pornography out there with 'MILFS' and younger men. You'd have to be truly sheltered to just miss it. But it appears as if that's the case." Helena said.

Derek looked up at Helena, not knowing how to respond.

"Well, you and my granddaughter are just two peas in a pod, aren't you?" she began, shaking her head. "You just live in your little bubble, protected from the truths of the world. The evils of the world. It must be nice." Helena said. She was starting to get tempted into voicing her innermost thoughts. Thoughts and observations about the world and how it worked. Thoughts that she had spent years meditating on, thinking about. Her inner madness. Thoughts that were at the forefront of her mind on this day, after reading through Derek's work, and meeting him face to face. Words that may sound crazy to most, but to a kindred spirit, words that may ring true.

"I don't know, it's just, I've never, uh, thought about it. Maybe I'm a bit naïve, I guess. I'm not, like, offended or anything. It's just a bit strange to be having this conversation with my wife's grandmother." Derek stammered.

"Well Derek, that bubble you live in has to be expanded to live a full, complete, knowledgeable life. You should understand that more than anyone. I read over your work once I found out you were marrying Heather. I was very impressed. And you, more than anyone, should understand what I'm talking about. If you were the type of guy who just wanted to live in a bubble all of your life, protected from the truths of the world, the sins of the world, why would you do the work you do? Why would you spend your life's work trying to see things no one has ever seen, to expand your mind in ways no one has ever been able to before, to see aspects of time and space that no mere person ever has, why would you do that if you just wanted to live a sheltered, unassuming life!?" Helena said, getting more animated with each word. She stood up in front of him.

"Derek, I know it's easy to just live a lovely, happy, sheltered life. Living in your bubble. You look at the world, know that the truth is out there, you know the evils of the world are out there, but you don't confront it. You don't acknowledge it! You hide in your little world, with your cute wife, and let the world pass you by." Helena said.

"Derek, I read your work over carefully. You are so close to a revelation! What's holding you back are not the complexities of the universe. What's holding you back is yourself. You live your life afraid to confront the truth, and then you go to work and expect to just see beyond time and space, see beyond the limits of humanity. You can't do that because you don't know humanity. The intricacies of people. The good and the bad. The limits of your mind. Derek, you're trying to cross the ocean without understanding what water is." Helena said, exposing the training she had put her mind through, exposing her innermost thoughts.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,915 Followers