The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,876 Followers

Derek looked at Helena, stunned at her ranting. He looked at her with scrunched eyebrows.

"Time and space have been conspiring against us. Preventing us from the true understanding we both need. I've felt it, as have you." Helena said.

"How could you say this? How could you know all this?" Derek asked.

"I have meditated on this for years. I have seen the truth. And looking at you, I know I'm right. You know that feeling, Derek, when you think of something and know, deep in your soul, that you're right. I know I'm right, Derek! I know it!" Helena said.

A silence fell between the two. A stunned Derek, and a confident, barely-clothed Helena. She had been circling him and staring him down throughout her insane speech. It seemed insane, didn't it? But Derek did see some truth in her insanity. Some of her words echoed with truth. A lot of them, actually.

Derek was trapped in her logic. His scientific mind was trying to find holes in her judgment, any mistakes in her twisted words. He was silent as his brain tunneled through her insane speech.

Helena smiled as she saw Derek's mind trapped in her logic. She had begun to conquer his mind.

Now, it was time to attack Derek's body.

"Derek." Helena began, stepping towards him. "You shouldn't feel any shame for enjoying my body. Everyone else does. I've gotten laid by men both younger and older than you. I still get offers weekly to pose nude in men's magazines. To strip naked and fuck on camera. I declined, of course. I mean, I know I'm built for it. With this body, it seems as if time and space was telling me to let the world watch me fuck. And like I said, as the years have gone on, and older women are being sexualized and idealized by the world, it felt as if all the forces were pushing me in one direction. But I do not get pushed around. I cover this body, and reveal it to just a lucky few." Helena paused. Well, she had shown her body to more than just 'a few' men, but Derek didn't have to know the specifics. "I don't give the world what it wants. I protect this body, I guard it. If I just showed everyone the goods, if I just gave them to the world, they would lose their power. But if I show them to only a lucky few, then I'm giving time and space the finger. Telling it to fuck off. Protecting my body's power, nurturing it until it's time to unleash it. And when I do, the world won't know what hit it."

Derek looked up, boggled by Helena. Boggled by her words. Her insane words, insane words that resonated deeply within him. And then there was her body. That cleavage that drew his eyes to it whenever he tried to meet her gaze. Helena noticed his struggle.

"I know it's hard for a young guy like you to stop staring. Your wife's grandmother shouldn't look this good. Her body shouldn't look this filthy in her underwear. You shouldn't even be seeing your wife's grandmother like this, so exposed for you. You shouldn't be seeing the way her breasts spill over from her bra." Helena teased. Derek stared at Helena's rack again. They were just so huge! They looked so ripe and supple as they overflowed from under her heavily taxed, overworked bra. The firm flesh looked like it would ripple with even the slightest disturbance. Her hard nipples poked through her bra, desperate to be freed from their confines, exposed to the world, exposed to Derek's sight.

"You shouldn't know how hot your wife's grandmother's ass looks in a thong." Helena said huskily before smoothly rolling her hips, turning her back to Derek, showcasing her ass for him again. Derek looked at the total package. Her long, taut legs. Her fit, firm back, it's expanse of perfect flesh only interrupted by her overworked bra straps. But Derek couldn't look away from the centerpiece of his wife's grandmother's back side. Namely, her masterpiece of an ass.

The cheeks were so fleshy and firm. It protruded outward proudly and prominently. The teeny, tiny thong straps rested on the upper curve of her firm ass-cheeks. And the tiny string that dug between her cheeks was practically non-existent as it disappeared into the cleft between those two full, round cheeks. This ass would make any woman jealous.

Helena smoothly rotated around to face Derek again.

"So Derek, feel completely... and totally welcome... to stare at my body whenever you want to. Whenever you need to." Helena purred.

"No, Helena, no!" Derek said, rubbing his eyes, trying to rub away the vision of Helena's hot body from his eyes. But that image was burned into his memory for life.

"Admit it Derek. You want this body. You want your wife's grandmother's hot body." Helena said. "You want to feel my naked flesh against yours. You want to see what I am capable of in the bedroom. You want to see what these years of experience have taught me."

"No, Helena, this, this is so messed up." Derek said. "I just want you to leave. I want to be with Heather. Please!" he begged.

Helena's eyes narrowed as she stared down Derek. Without a word, she walked past Derek, towards the bathroom.

"You want your wife?" Helena asked. "You want to walk off into the sunset with my granddaughter? Well..." she began, shoving open the door, "Here she is. Come get her."

Derek walked up to the open doorway, eager to see his wife. Helena stepped aside to let him look. Derek reached the doorway and stopped, staring inside.

Derek got a good look at what his wife was up to. He looked in, eager to see her, but his expression dropped when he saw Heather. She was passed out on a big chair, still in her wedding dress, lying against the chair uncomfortably as she dozed. Her head was tipped back against the chair, and she let out a big snore as Derek looked at her.

Suddenly, Derek felt Helena press her body against his back and put her hands on his shoulders gently.

"Look at her, Derek. Get a good look at your wife." Helena whispered in his ears. "Look at her at her best! This night was supposed to be special. The greatest night of your life. The one day you can't screw up. But there she is. Passed-out drunk and dozing in a bathroom on your wedding night. If you can't count on her tonight, how can you count on her for anything? Is this the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with? Is this the woman you want to saddle yourself to? Is this the woman you want to have children with? Derek, don't you deserve so much better?" Helena whispered, her hands traveling down his arms.

"Didn't my words make so much sense? Didn't it feel so right? Derek, I can be your guide. Your path to ascension. The key to solving the great unsolvable problem in your mind. Your life's work. You know I'm right? You know you have to immerse yourself in the pleasures of humanity, the pleasures of the flesh. You have to test your limits in order to break them. And you know I'll take you to your limits." Helena whispered, her hands traveling to his hips.

"Do it, Derek." Helena purred. "Fuck over my granddaughter. Screw her over. Cast her aside. Tell her to fuck off. Leave her for something better. Someone better. Her hot grandmother. Dump her ass and claim mine. She's holding you back, dear. She's holding us both back from what we really want. What we both need. When something stands in the way of progress, we stamp it down. Rub it out. Throw it away. You don't need her. She's nothing compared to me. She is nothing compared to her grandmother. Her grandmother outclasses her, outfoxes her in every way. How can you be with a woman, how can you respect a woman, when her grandmother has her beat in every category? How can you promise yourself to a woman when her grandmother has bigger tits, a sexier ass, a more fit body, a more gorgeous face, and is a sexual force to be reckoned with?"

"How can you be with a woman when her grandmother has a mind that can match yours? That can teach you so much better. How can you say that you and I aren't a perfect match? You are a genius. I'm right up there with you. You want to break the rules of the world, as do I. And we are a perfect match physically. I have these." she purred, pressing her big, soft breasts against his back, ballooning them against his back. "And you... you have this."

With that, Helena reached forward and smoothly took his pants covered cock into her hand.

"Aaaah!" Derek called out, stabilizing himself against the doorframe. He felt her fingers curl around his stiffening dick.

"Hmmm, you're so big." Helena whispered. "It feels like you're really enjoying yourself." she purred, kissing his cheek as her hand felt up and down the shaft of his thick dick. "You enjoyed seeing your wife's grandmother's practically nude body?" she purred, squeezing his pulsing cock firmly. "You love the fact that this 'old lady' has a hotter body than your young, cute wife. (Squeeze) You love the fact that you wife's grandmother is hotter than your wife. (Squeeze) You love that I'm bashing her. (Squeeze) Bashing her inferiority as a woman. (Squeeze) You love hearing you wife's grandmother criticizing your wife. (Squeeze) Cutting her down to size, like a harsh, bitchy grandmother should do. (Squeeze) Exposing her for what she truly is. (Squeeze) A pathetic, poor, excuse for a woman. (Squeeze) A woman who should have all the advantages of youth but still comes up short. (Squeeze) A woman who comes from a line of stacked babes and somehow still comes up inferior. (Squeeze)"

"Face it Derek, she was born a failure. (Squeeze) She was already coming up short as soon as she entered the world. (Squeeze) Never as pretty as the other girls. (Squeeze) Never the most popular. (Squeeze) I always tried to be the good grandmother and comfort her. (Squeeze) But no more. (Squeeze) No more bullshit. (Squeeze) No more lies. (Squeeze) No more grandmotherly platitudes. (Squeeze) Time to cut through the bullshit and expose the truth. (Squeeze) Expose her for the inferior woman she is. (Squeeze) Expose the truth to her husband. (Squeeze) Expose the fact she is not built to hold onto you. (Squeeze) Expose the fact that you deserve better. (Squeeze) Expose the fact that you and I would be far better mates than you and my granddaughter. (Squeeze) Expose the fact that this..." Helena started, her hand traveling from lovingly stroking his cock to the hem of his pants. In one smooth motion, her hand slid into his pants and wrapped around his thick, pulsing shaft, now at full hardness. "This belongs to me now."

She quickly pulled his cock from his pants, exposing it to the world. Exposing it to his passed out wife. Exposing the fact that Heather's hot bodied grandmother's hand was wrapped around her hubby's cock, on her wedding night. She pointed it at Heather and began to stroke it infuriatingly slowly, forcing a bead of cum from the tip, forcing the cum to drip from his dick onto the floor.

"This dick became my property the moment you fell for Heather. The moment you entered my family, the moment you entered into my sphere of influence, it was inevitable we would end up here. When you first met me today, and saw my hot body, you knew deep down you would be seeing it bared for you by the end of the night. When you agreed to have me come up to your room with you, you knew it would end up like this. You knew you and I would be spending your wedding night together, and Heather would be cast aside. You knew you would be fucking your wife's grandmother. You knew your cock would end up in each and every one of my holes." Helena purred, and her last statement caused him to shiver.

"You like that Derek? You like knowing that your cock will end up in your wife's grandmother's sexy mouth?" Helena asked. "You like knowing your cock will be smothered in the walls of your wife's grandmother's tight pussy?" Helena purred. Derek shivered. "You like knowing your huge dick will end up buried deep in your wife's grandmother's tight asshole?" Derek grunted loudly as his dick began to drip pre-cum at a more steady pace.

"But I know what will drive you even more wild. I know what you've been thinking about. I've felt your eyes feasting on my body. Staring into my cleavage. Don't worry. Your dick will end up between your wife's grandmother's massive... smooth... soft... perky... double F tits." Helena whispered. Derek groaned at this thought. Derek's dick was as hard as steel as Helena furiously stroked it.

"Do you want to cum, Derek? Do you want your wife's grandmother to get you off? Do you want me to make you cum? Do you want me to make your big cock explode? Do you want me to make your dick fire bursts of hot, sticky cum all over your passed out wife? Do you want to defile your wife's dream wedding dress with all of that filthy cum you have stored in those big, nasty balls of yours?" Helena asked, furiously stroking his pulsing cock.

Derek was on edge. He couldn't think straight. He wanted to fight back, but her stroking hand, her hot body, and filthy words left him frozen in place, forcing him to take the pleasure. Forcing him to stand in place, staring at his drunken passed out wife, and making him receive the pleasure he wasn't sure he wanted. So he was forced to receive this furious hand job from his wife's hot grandma, forced to let her bring him to the edge. And he was getting close. Very close. Very close to letting his wife's grandmother make him cum. But Helena was an experienced whore, and she knew he was close. And just before he crossed that threshold, before Helena made him explode in bursts of hot, sticky cum all over his unconscious wife, she wrapped her hand firmly around the root of his thick cock and clenched it roughly, ending her stroking as she gripped his cock, forcing him to pull back from the edge.

"No, baby." she whispered with a lilting laugh. "It won't be that easy. It can never be that easy. I spent years traveling, and I learned one thing about pleasure. True pleasure comes with discipline. You can't just give it away. You can't just spend your days cumming all over yourself like an undisciplined boy. The true pleasure is in restraint. In holding back. Saving yourself, letting yourself get filled to the brim, just bursting for release, waiting for that moment to just let yourself go, to let that pleasure overwhelm you. That's when real pleasure comes. That is when you feel truly free. That is when, for that one small moment, your mind leaves your body, and you feel at one with the universe. Some people just give it away without discipline. But they don't get what they are looking for. It's never the sweet relief they want, because they don't earn it. That's because it takes someone truly special to take ownership of their own pleasure. To master their wants and their needs. To know what they want and to claim it. To understand their own body and use it to it's max. To control their pleasure in order to maximize it. To recharge quicker than others. That quick recharge comes with years of training. But with that training comes the need for constant pleasure. But those nights, those flings with the nameless, those are temporary solutions. Temporary pressure relief. Sure, I've cum a lot, and I'm sure you have as well. But I've never had 'the big one'. That one, life changing, soul-altering, world shaking cum. I've been searching for it for years. Seeking it. But it has eluded my grasp. I've trained more than any other, but it has eluded me. Slipped through my fingers. I think you can take me there. And I think I will take you there as well. We will go there, together. And when that happens, when we explode, the world will shake under our feet. Our souls will leave our bodies. We will see the universe. You will have all your questions answered. All it will take is one, world-changing cum. The greatest orgasm ever had. It will be tough. It will be difficult. We will have to cum a few times to get there. Warm-up cums, in preparation for 'the big one'. The big bang. And it when it hits, you will be a different man. And I will be a different woman. We will ascend. We will take our place, our throne as superior minds. And we can only make this happen together."

"And it can only happen here. Tonight. In front of my brainless granddaughter. In her face. We will go to the marriage bed, the bed that should be hers. We will go to that bed, and do what comes naturally for people with bodies like ours. Our bodies will collide in heated, disturbing, brutal sex. I will stake my claim as her superior, and you will see the truth, as will she. Our unholy, disgusting, fierce fucking will break the rules. Will change the rules. It will bring time and space to its knees, begging for mercy. It will make that bitch weep as we defeat it. As we spit in its face. As we cast it aside and take control of our lives. Our destinies. Heather, she is fate's weapon. She is the norm. She is the straight and narrow. She is boring. She is the two story house and white picket fence. She is 2.5 children. She is settling. She is the regular life. She is the life you're 'supposed' to live. She is the good granddaughter I'm 'supposed' to give anything for. She is fate... time... space, whatever you want to call it. She is normal life trying to pull us in. No! Fuck that! Let's go be extraordinary. Let's take control. Let's break the rules. Let's go defy our roles. Let's forget who we are. Derek... let's fuck!" Helena whispered firmly.

Derek's eyes lidded over. His dick throbbed and pulsed. Pre-cum dripped from the tip of his dick. He was desperate to be pleasured. Desperate for sex. Desperate to be fucked.

He couldn't fight it any more. Her words, though probably insane to most, resonated in a way he couldn't explain. He had tried so long to discover the limits of time and space. He played within the rules, within math and logic. So maybe Helena was right. Maybe a new tact was required. Maybe something completely outside the realm of science and reason. Maybe Helena was right that to break the rules of humanity, you must know it's limits first. Maybe to find those limits, you had to immerse yourself into the one act that makes people feel the most human. To immerse yourself in the pleasures of the flesh, to test your limits that way. To experience all there is to experience, to ride the choppy seas of pleasure, to run the gamut with another, to collide with someone in the deepest, most sinful sexual acts. A physical battle of wills, testing your limits of control, of pleasure, and in some cases, pain. The most immersive, physical act. The most raw, exposed, human act. The only act where you end up exposing who you really are. It is the most honest, the most real, the most human you will ever be. You will see your limits. And once you see them, you will know the limits you need to break.

Helena was right. Derek knew it. Helena was right. He had worked for so long for fruitless results. Helena's methods, while unorthodox, sounded crazy enough to work. Her words were like poison, infecting his moldable mind with her will, with her insane declarations. With her insane derision of her granddaughter. Her words filled his mind, changing him, changing what he believed about Helena, and about Heather. He was far too innocent for an old pro like Helena. She knew how to mold any young man. Fleeting glimpses of her perfect flesh. Her soft, firm, invasive words. Her keen, brilliant mind. It was like a genius trying to outwit a child. It was not hard at all. He was untrained, unready to fight back against someone who could keep up with him mentally and arouse him physically. Her body was incredible. Her big, magnificent breasts. Her incredible, mouth-watering ass. Her gorgeous, mature face. She was a walking, mature sex goddess. A grandmother with the body of a top-tier porn slut. A body women of all ages envied. Her body was too perfect for any man to resist, let alone one as innocent and inexperienced as Derek. He just didn't have it in him to fight back. It would be so easy to just give in. So easy to just give in to her will. And he just knew, deep down, that it would feel so fucking good to just give up, give in to Helena's supreme will and hot body.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,876 Followers
1...45678...12