The Clinic

Story Info
A fertility clinic with a twist.
4.1k words
3.95
159.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

Mel and Shelly had been trying to have a baby for over a year when they finally went to see their doctor. After undergoing some basic testing, it was discovered that Mel was, in fact, sterile. They spent some more time performing some other tests before they were able to determine that Mel's sterility was not caused by a simple blockage, but that his testicles were failing to produce any sperm.

Needless to say, the couple was extremely upset at this discovery. The doctors had told them that the only way they would be able to have a child, aside from adoption, would be for Shelly to be inseminated with another man's sperm. At first both Mel and Shelly rejected this idea, not wanting someone else to be the father of their baby. When the doctor they were speaking with pointed out to them that at least Shelly would be the baby's biological mother, unlike if they chose to adopt, it gave them another factor to consider.

For the next several weeks they weighed their options. Neither of them was thrilled with either a sperm donor or adoption, but they were slowly coming to terms with the fact that it was the only way they were going to be able to become parents. Eventually Mel decided that he would rather have a child with Shelly's genes than without, and he told her that he was in favour of insemination. Shelly was reluctant, but eventually agreed.

They made another appointment to see their doctor and find out what they needed to do next. He told them about a new clinic that had only been open for a year or so, but that was having impressive results with a cost lower than the other local fertility clinics. Mel and Shelly agreed to give them a try, and the doctor passed the referral on to his receptionist.

The very next day they received a phone call from the clinic, informing them that they had an appointment at the beginning of the following week. They spent the next few days talking more about their situation, confirming each other's comfort levels before proceeding with the appointment.

On the following Monday they were ushered into the office in what appeared to be an average-sized clinic. In the office were two chairs, a stool, a sink and counter and an examination table. Nervous, they sat in the chairs and waited as the receptionist left, closing the door behind her. A few minutes later the door opened and in walked a short, middle eastern man.

"Hello," he said, extending his hand. "I'm Dr. Hassan." They shook hands and then the doctor took a seat on the stool. After asking some basic questions he began to tell them about what they do. "We realize that every parent wants their child to look a bit like them, so we make a strong effort to find a donor that looks as much like the father as possible. Once we have narrowed it down, we give you a few potential donors to look at and choose from."

"That part sounds good," Mel said. "Could you explain the actual insemination procedure to us?"

"You see," Dr. Hassan said, "that's where we differ from most fertility clinics and, quite frankly, why we're able to keep your costs down as well." Both Mel and Shelly were looking a bit confused at this point. "We don't do the insemination as a medical procedure. It is our contention that pregnancy is most likely to occur when the woman is in a relaxed, if not pleasurable, state. Basically, what this means is that we have the donor deposit the sperm himself."

"I'm not sure I follow you," Shelly said.

"The donor that you choose would insert himself into you and deposit the sperm directly at the cervical opening," the doctor said.

"Excuse me?" Mel said, getting agitated. "Are you saying that my wife has to have sex with the donor?"

"In a manner of speaking. In addition to the woman being in as relaxed a state as possible, we also like the sperm to be as fresh as possible. The best way to accomplish both of those things is for the man to ejaculate inside the woman."

"Are you serious?" Shelly asked, looking only slightly calmer than her husband.

"I'm very serious," he replied. "Our success rate is almost ten percent higher than the other clinics that perform intra-uterine insemination."

"That's ridiculous!" she replied. "I'm not going to have sex with some strange man just so I can get pregnant!"

"I understand, but you need to know that our system works. The men are all disease free and have rather large penises in order to get the sperm right at the opening of the cervix."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?"

"It might help a bit," Dr. Hassan said. "Obviously you don't need to make a decision right now. Go home and talk about it and we can always set something up some other time."

Mel and Shelly left shortly thereafter, walking to the car in total shock. Neither said a word until they were halfway home.

"Can you believe that guy?" Shelly said. "He thinks I'm going to have sex with some guy just so I can get pregnant?"

"Maybe it's not such a crazy idea," Mel said.

"What?"

"Look, we both want a baby really bad. If we do the sperm donor thing you're going to have another guy's sperm inside you anyway, so you might as well enjoy it."

"You're kidding, right? Why would I enjoy having sex with another man?"

"Come on," he replied. "We both fantasize about sex with other people. It's normal. This gives you a chance to have some fun and hopefully we get a baby out of it as well."

Shelly didn't respond well, tearing into Mel for expecting her to do something so morally wrong in order to have a baby. They barely spoke for the rest of the day, and things were only slightly better the day after that. A few days later, however, they started to talk about it a bit more. It took them a couple of days, but they finally agreed that the money that they would save and the higher success rate would be worth it. They called the clinic and set another appointment with Dr. Hassan.

"I'm so glad you decided to return," the doctor said as he sat down with them in the same exam room as last time. "I took the liberty of selecting a few donor profiles for you to look through. As I mentioned last time, they are all totally disease free and they all have penises at least eight inches in length, not to mention the fact that they are very fertile."

"So once we pick someone," Mel said, "how does it work?"

"We start by contacting the donor and confirming his participation. We will show him a picture of Shelly so that he knows what she looks like before he agrees. With a woman as stunning as you, Shelly, that won't be a problem."

The doctor was right. Shelly was 5'9" and slender, with natural breasts that were a bit too big for her frame. She had shoulder-length red hair and gorgeous blue eyes that always seemed to attract the attention of men.

"Once the donor is on board, we try to estimate your ovulation date. A few days before we'll get you to start using ovulation test strips. When the strips confirm that you are ovulating we get you to come down and meet your donor, then we leave you two alone to do your thing."

"How long do you leave us alone for?" Shelly asked.

"As long as you like. Some women are quite nervous and they ask the donor to masturbate until he is ready to ejaculate, then he enters her just long enough to deposit the sperm. Other women spend a great deal of time with their donor, taking full advantage of the opportunity to have some guilt-free sex."

"Can Mel come in with me?"

"Certainly, but I don't normally recommend it. Usually the presence of the husband adds tension that takes away from the experience. However, we have had husbands who have stayed in the room and turned it into a threesome. It's entirely up to you."

They discussed things a bit further, then they left to contemplate possible donors. When they finally selected one, they called Dr. Hassan and informed him of their choice. He told them that he would make the arrangements and that they should call him right away when the test strips confirmed that Shelly was ovulating.

For the next couple of days they waited nervously, discussing whether or not Mel should be in the room for the 'insemination.' Mel thought that he might get too jealous and Shelly agreed, so they decided that he would not go in with her. A few days later the test strip showed that Shelly was ovulating, so she called Dr. Hassan to schedule her appointment. He told her to arrive at seven o'clock and that he would make sure that the donor was ready.

As they drove to the clinic, Shelly reached over and put her hand on Mel's thigh. Feeling somewhat aroused at what was about to happen, she let her hand drift up to Mel's crotch. She was surprised to find that his cock was rock-hard and straining against his pants.

"Somebody's excited," she said, rubbing him.

"I know," he replied. "I should be jealous, but the thought of you having sex with someone else is really turning me on."

She continued to rub his cock as they drove in silence to the clinic. When they arrived Dr. Hassan was at the front door of the building to let them in. All of the other businesses in the complex were closed for the night, so the building was dreadfully silent. The doctor escorted them into a lounge area that they hadn't seen before.

"Mel," he said, "this is where you'll be waiting. Feel free to watch some television or pick out a movie from the DVD collection. Many men get rather aroused when they are here, so we've got a variety of adult films that you can watch if you like. The three of us and Joseph are the only ones in the building. I will be in my office working and will not disturb you. When Shelly is done, she will come out to meet you and the two of you can then head home. You are welcome to masturbate while you wait, I only ask that you clean up after yourself. Shelly, if you're ready I'll take you to meet Joseph."

Mel gave his wife a kiss, then watched her walk away with the doctor. He started to peruse the DVD selection, picking out a video that starred one of his favourite porn stars. Inserting the disc into the player, he sat down to enjoy himself while his wife was in the other room.

Meanwhile, Dr. Hassan escorted Shelly into another room at the other end of the hall. The room was softly lit, with a large king-sized bed, a plush sofa and matching armchair. Soft jazz filled the room, tickling her senses. The doctor told her to make herself at home and then left, closing the door behind him. A few minutes later, as Shelly tried to relax on the couch, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," she said. The door opened and in walked an absolute vision. Joseph looked even better than in his photos. His features were very similar to her husband's, but he seemed to have an aura about him that was far more sexual and charismatic.

He introduced himself to her and then offered her a drink. He read her nervousness, something he was no doubt accustomed to, and sat down to talk to her and help her to relax. He didn't rush at all, giving her ample time to grow more comfortable with the situation before he leaned in and kissed her. The kiss was electric, sending a pulse all the way down between her thighs. She kissed him back passionately, running her hands over his muscular chest.

"Are you getting wet?" he whispered into her ear. She nodded her head in reponse. "I love making a woman wet." She pulled slightly back and took off her top, revealing her white bra. She then unzipped her skirt and pulled it off, revealing the matching thong. Joseph ran his hand down the side of her body to her thigh, then back up again, cupping her breast. She reached out and started to rub the bulge in his pants, immediately recognizing that he was packing bigger equipment than her husband's seven inches. He fondled her breasts and kissed her neck as she reached behind her back and undid her bra, allowing it to fall away from her breasts. He then leaned down and began to lick and suck on her nipples.

"I can't wait to make you cum," he said to her as she rubbed the bulge in his crotch more aggressively. As he sucked her breasts he began to rub her pussy through her thong. As he paused to take off his shirt, she peeled off her thong, leaving her naked. She briefly fingered her own pussy before Joseph pulled her hand away and took over. "I'm so hard for you Shelly," he said. "I love how wet your pussy is!" She started to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples as he hooked two fingers up into her pussy. "You feel so tight!" He took off his pants as she reached down and fingered her pussy some more, then he pulled off his underwear as well. Shelly sat and stared at his nine-inch cock pointing straight up in the air.

"Do you want to suck it?" he asked her. She reached out and grabbed it, then bent over and gently licked the tip. She kissed and licked it for a couple of minutes without taking it into her mouth yet. "Do you tease your husband like this?" he asked.

"Sometimes," she replied. She looked up at him and smiled, then engulfed the head of his cock with her lips and took him into the back of her throat. She had always had a sensitive gag reflex, but still she took him in as far as she could, stopping almost at the halfway point.

"I love those sexy lips," Joseph said as he watched her suck his cock. He started pushing into her mouth gently, not wanting to make her gag. "You're such a naughty girl!" She sucked his cock for a few more minutes before he pulled her away and stood up. He pulled her to her feet and picked her up, laying her back down on the bed. She looked up at him as he spread her legs apart, then bent over and started to lick and suck on her pussy.

"Your pussy tastes incredible," he said. "I bet your husband would be jealous if he saw this!" Shelly started to squeeze her breasts as Joseph ate her out and fingered her pussy. "You're going to look so sexy pregnant with my baby," he said. "You're going to be such a milf!"

"Yes baby!" she moaned. "Suck on that little clit!"

"You look like you're almost ready for my big cock," he replied. He continued to eat her out until she seemed about to cum, then she pushed him away.

"I need you to fuck me right now!" she said, breathlessly. He smiled at her and then slid up her body. He put the head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy and then slowly pushed it all the way in. He gave her a moment to adjust to his size before he started to thrust in and out of her tight pussy. The room was filled with her moans as she gave him full access to the depths of her pussy, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she experienced a level of pleasure her husband was never able to provide. He fucked her with long, deep strokes, angling his cock so that it rubbed against her clit.

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried. "Holy shit! I'm fucking cumming!" He let her finish cumming, then he pulled out and moved up beside her, kneeling next to her head. He grabbed her gently by the hair and pulled her face to his cock. She opened her mouth willingly, sucking her juices off of the first half of his cock. "I love your big cock!" she said. He grabbed onto her hair a bit harder and started to fuck her face. When she responded by reaching down and playing with her pussy, he started to thrust harder into her mouth. Her gag reflex prevented him from shoving his entire cock down her throat, but it was arousing enough to have this control over a married woman without needing deeper penetration.

"That feels so fucking good, Shelly!" he said.

"Oh my god!" she said a minute or two later when he pulled out for a moment. "Your dick is so fucking big!" He shoved it back into her mouth and fucked her face for a few more minutes before pulling out. He got on his back and pulled her on top of him, facing away. He held his cock up as she lowered her pussy down onto it and started to slowly ride it. As she started to build up speed, he reached around to the front of her body and rubbed her clit.

"Slam my fucking pussy baby!" she cried as she began to literally bounce up and down on his cock.

"That's it Shelly!" he said. "Ride that fucking cock!" He pulled her hair and started to spank her as she rode him.

"That feels so fucking good!" she cried. "You're so much better than my husband!"

"You look so fucking hot riding my dick!"

She rode him for a couple of more minutes, then he pushed her off of him. Standing up, he pulled her to her feet and over to the bar. He lifted her up so that her ass was on the edge of it, then shoved his cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me Joseph!" she said. "Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming already! I'm cumming all over your big cock!"

"You look so fucking good with my dick inside you!" he said as he continued to fuck her. "Your pussy is so tight!"

"Oh shit baby!" she cried. "I'm cumming again!" Her orgasm came and went and Joseph continued to slam into her. "I fucking love your cock! It's so much better than my husband's!"

"That must be why your pussy is still so tight!" he said.

"That feels amazing!" she said. "You're going to make me cum again!" He reached down and started to rub her clit.

"You're so fucking sexy!" he said to her.

"You've got such a big cock!" she replied, moments before her next orgasm hit.

"If you were my wife I'd never let another man fuck you!" he said. This triggered another orgasm in her as she screamed out loud.

"Such a big fucking cock!" she cried. "Feels amazing!" Moments later she was gasping for air as she came again. "I'm so fucking wet for you baby!"

"Take that fucking dick girl!" he said. "Show me how slutty you are!"

"Fuck yes!" she screamed. "That's incredible!"

"This pussy is all mine now!"

"Yes baby! Give me your big fucking cock! Make me cum again! Holy fucking shit! I can't stop cumming!" She was in the middle of her sixth orgasm in that position when Joseph started to smack her ass from underneath. "Take my pussy baby!"

"If only your husband could see you now! You can't stop cumming, can you?" He started to get rough with her, smacking her tits and even her face.

"I can't stop cumming! Fuck yes!" she cried. A minute later she came again, followed by another one shortly after.

"You're such a sexy slut!" he said. "I love your hot little pussy!" She continued to scream as she came again. "Look at how wet you are! That pussy's all mine, isn't it bitch?"

"God yes!" she cried. "I'm cumming again! I feel like such a slut!" It was her tenth orgasm in that position. Joseph then pulled out and put her on the ground. Turning her to face the bar, he shoved his cock into her pussy from behind.

"You like the way I fuck you, don't you Shelly?" he asked. She reached back and rubbed her clit.

"Yes Joseph! I fucking love it! I'm cumming for you again!"

"You're such a dirty slut!" he said, continuing to pound her. "I love this hot little cunt!" He slammed into her hard, her tits jiggling underneath her.

"Fuck yes Joseph! I'm fucking cumming again! It feels so fucking good!"

The room was filled with her cries as he abused her pussy, making her cum yet again a couple of minutes later.

"I'm going to fuck you up the ass!" Joseph said, pulling out of her pussy.

"You want my ass?" she replied. "It's all yours if you want it!" She stayed bent over like that, waiting, as he opened a drawer in the dresser and pulled out a condom. He quickly tore it open and put it on, then stood behind her and pushed the head of his cock into her ass.

"That feels fucking good!" he said. "I love your tight little ass!"

"It hurts!" she said softly as he forced more of his cock into her ass. He reached around in front of her and started to finger her pussy, hoping to loosen her up a bit more.

"Relax your ass, Shelly!" he said to her. It was only another minute or two before he had all nine inches buried in her ass. He fucked her slowly and gently, making sure that she was enjoying it.

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers
12