The Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had such a big cock in my ass!" she said. "You're stretching it out!"

"Take that cock, you little bitch!" he said. "Take it all the way up your ass!" He fucked her steadily for a few minutes, then pulled out and removed the condom. He pulled her over to the bed and put her on top of him, lowering her pussy onto his cock and having her ride it.

"Your dick is so fucking big! I wish my husband could fuck me like this!"

"You've got a tight little pussy," he replied. "I bet he has no idea how much of a cock whore you are!"

"Fuck yes baby!" she cried. "I'm cumming! Give it to me Joseph!" When she finished cumming he pushed her off of him and put her on her hands and knees, then shoved his cock back into her pussy from behind. He grabbed her hips and pounded her hard, nearing orgasm himself. "Oh god yes! I'm cumming again!"

"I'm about to make you a pregnant slut!" he told her. Moments later he exploded deep in her pussy. He made sure to hold himself deep inside her as they both came down from their orgasms.

"That was fucking amazing!" she said. "I've never cum that much in my life!"

"Just remember how good I fucked you when you see that belly of yours start to grow. I don't think your pussy will ever be the same!"

Joseph told her to flip over onto her back, then he placed a large cushion under her hips. He told her she should stay like that for at least twenty minutes before she went back out to meet her husband. He gave her a kiss and then said goodbye to her.

**********

Six months later, as Shelly was purchasing some baby furniture for the nursery, she opened her purse to pay. As she handed the cashier her credit card, she looked down and noticed something out of place in her wallet. She pulled the small piece of paper out of her wallet and unfolded it, looking at the written message.

"Pregnant or not," it read, "I want another piece of that hot little pussy. Call me." Joseph had written his phone number on the note and then signed his name. As Shelly looked down at her swollen belly she wondered when Joseph had put the note in her wallet. She noticed that her pussy was completely soaked and she had an image flash through her mind of Joseph fucking her again and then cumming all over her pregnant belly. The cashier brought her back to reality and she signed the receipt, then took her purchases out to the car, pulling out her cell phone to call Joseph...

12