The Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica let out a groan.

She sent her fingers up into the woman's armpits, leaning further forward so that Angelica could feel her soft breath on her cheek. Then she returned to the ripe, oil covered breasts, taking each hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed.

This time Angelica's body jumped and she let out a soft wail.

When Amaka sent another grin towards the camera and slid one hand down her girlfriend's body, Stephanie knew exactly what was coming next. The fingers were tracing lazy patterns across Angelica skin and she blinked twice, wanting to look away and yet hypnotised by the action on the screen. Her own heart was pounding and Angelica's whole body was rocking with anticipation.

When Amaka leaned in, shooting her fingertips to the very edge of her girlfriend's labia, Angelica raised her buttocks even higher. There was no mistaking how she was feeling—her entire body was alive with desire, with her need for relief. The whiteness of her clenched knuckles, her half opened mouth, clouded brown eyes and trembling thighs were all signs that Stephanie had seen many times before.

Amaka took advantage, leaning her head towards Angelica but stopping just short of a kiss. But the action was obvious enough. She was offering her lips.

NO, the silent voice inside Stephanie's head screamed...

But her girlfriend was reacting, unable to help herself. She reached up to bury one hand in Amaka's hair and she dragged the nurse's mouth to hers in a passionate, urgent kiss.

NO, the voice screamed again, but it was too late.

Amaka had slipped two fingers inside her highly aroused girlfriend like a knife slicing through melting butter.

Angelica came instantly. Her pent up sexual need was released as if someone had turned on a tap. She mercilessly crushed Amaka's curling fingers between her thighs and she squeezed them, rocked on them and fucked them until her juices sexily spurted across the black digits.

Only when Amaka had extracted every last drop of pleasure from the prone woman did she pull her fingers away.

AMAKA

Amaka had stood directly behind Stephanie throughout the replay on the screen. The blonde had been so mesmerised by the action that she had hardly known she was there. Both hands on her slim shoulders, she had begun to softly dig them into the reporter's tense muscles through her black blouse.

"Come on, baby," she whispered into the blonde's right ear.

She helped Stephanie stand up and positioned her on the padded table, pushing her gently so that she lay on her back. She was confused, shocked, and was undoubtedly extremely aroused.

"You need to rest now, baby, yes?"

Stephanie's puzzled face turned towards hers. The look on her face was like a child struggling to find her way forward.

"I ... can't think straight," she said. Her voice was a strained whisper.

"There's no need to think," the nurse soothingly reassured her. "Just rest, baby, and let Amaka do the work."

Her movements were cat-like as she clambered onto the padded table beside Stephanie. She dragged the woman's skirt up to her waist in a single fluid motion and gently inserted her right leg between the blonde woman's thighs.

When she pressed down on Stephanie's mound and began to rock rhythmically against her, the reporter began to moan. Amaka smiled and moved with a soft, teasing, motion—enough to be felt but sufficiently soft for the woman to want more.

"Your girlfriend is hot," she whispered into the blonde's ear. "She wanted it real bad, just like you..."

All the while she kept rocking her thigh against Stephanie, content that her victim's hips now seemed to be keeping time with her. Gradually, the resistance was leaving her. It was always the same.

Stephanie moaned again. The heat and her moistness as Amaka rotated her pussy against her was irresistible.

The black nurse started to move her hips faster now, allowing her body to glide back and forth on Stephanie's thong covered pussy. Her sole purpose was to arouse the blonde further.

"Come on, baby..." she murmured.

Stephanie had to strain to hear the whispered entreaties.

"Angelica craved this black pussy. Show me how much you want it, too..."

As she expected, Stephanie responded instantly. Whatever her mind might be telling her, the needs of her body would override any other thoughts. The drug would see to that. She reached up to curl a hand around the Amaka's ass, holding her tighter to her as she began to thrust back with increasing intensity.

"That's it, baby," the nurse approvingly gasped. "Just like that..."

Stephanie shifted impatiently as she tried to get her clit to rub just the right way. There wasn't any doubt she was fully into this now. A guttural groan came from deep within her as she found the right movement and rhythm.

"Faster, baby," Amaka encouraged.

The fevered way the blonde was responding was getting to her, too. She could feel the friction of the heated white pussy on hers ... the heat, the sucking wetness, the constant orgasm-inducing sensation. She stared into Stephanie's half closed eyes, loving the way she was becoming lost in her urgent cunt-on-cunt desire to cum.

Her hips were gyrating faster as she danced to Amaka's tune. The black nurse humped faster, giving her no respite. When Stephanie's thighs began to shake, she grabbed a handful of blonde hair and yanked her head back, eager to trigger every nerve she could.

"Cum, baby, cum..."

As the orgasm overwhelmed her, Stephanie's groans increased in pitch until they were almost unrecognisable—a wild, almost shrieking sound like an animal in the wild. Her body quivered and vibrated as she collapsed back on the padded table.

Amaka's heated gaze shifted directly to the camera as she twisted her body and straddled the blonde. When she began to settle her black mound over Stephanie's half open mouth, she blew a kiss at the screen.

"That lil girlfriend of yours is the best pussylicker I've had in a long, long time," she triumphantly told her, peeling her dark labial lips apart. "Why don't you show me just how much better you are?"

THE END

Copyright 2012 by deliciousthoughts

12