The Clinic

Story Info
Woman visits a fertility clinic with a difference.
3.7k words
4.29
87.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolAmour
PolAmour
10 Followers

This story depicts sexual acts between consenting adults. If depiction of such acts is illegal where you have chosen to access them or if you are underage or if such acts offend you personally, exercise personal responsibility and do not read any further. If not, please enjoy!

*

The plush car sent to collect you from the airport sweeps up to the front of the clinic. The building appeals to you, a beautifully constructed modern art deco interpretation of chrome, glass and polished concrete. The car stops and the chauffeur, dressed immaculately in an expensive suit opens the rear door for you. He collects your hand luggage and gestures up the wide steps towards the entrance.

The lobby is more like an hotel than a clinic, a high ceiling overlooked by a mezzanine floor with glass barriers. Set in the middle of the lobby is a single desk, behind which sits a beautiful young woman in a rather traditional, almost retro style nurses uniform. "Good afternoon." She says, her English excellent but accented and betraying a hint of something Germanic, Danish maybe? Swedish perhaps?

"How may I help you?" Her voice as sweet as honey, her lips red like ripening cherries.

You hand her the white A4 envelope which contains the paperwork you have been instructed to bring with you.

"Ah yes." She says, "Please would you confirm your name." She is business like, clinical even but not unfriendly; she has an aura of unforced charm.

"Ms Miller." You say, trying hard not to be too obvious that you are checking out her nipples, erect under her starched white uniform.

"Of course," She beams up at you. "Welcome." Standing up, you see her figure in the tight white uniform. A tiny waste that you could almost fit in two hands, toned and firm, she is shorter than you giving you quite a view down her beautifully sculpted cleavage. They can't be real you think to yourself but notice that while beautifully shaped her breasts are not actually that big. "Come with me please." She says warmly turning toward a set of steps. They must be real you think as she walks past, her breasts gently and more importantly, naturally, swaying. You follow her up the stairs transfixed by her pert bum, confirmation that she is beautifully proportioned and clearly athletic, probably from yoga and palliates. With an arse like that her chest must be real. You blush slightly as you reach the top of the stairs realising that you have been watching that beautiful arse sway all the way up the steps in front of you.

She proceeds along a corridor a short while, stopping outside what appears to be an office marked Dr Luff. She presses a buzzer and says something into it that you don't quite catch. Definitely Scandinavian, but given that part of the price of the procedure included a private flight you still don't really know where you are.

The door opens on an electric servo, very James bond you think to yourself with a smile. "The Doktor will see you for your initial consultation now. After that I will help make preparations before the Doktor conducts the procedure itself." She says in heavily accented English.

As you go in she whispers "He is very nice!" like a school girl sharing a secret in class.

Again you find yourself in an impressive space, a smart well-ordered office, granite floors and a fixed granite desk behind which sits a broad blonde man looking over some notes. He looks up, wow! Amazing blue eyes, brood muscular shoulders almost foppish dark blonde hair. He removes his spectacles, which you think he probably wears for effect as this beautiful man is clearly very healthy and virile. That is probably half the point you smile inwardly.

He smiles at you. "Ms Miller." It is part question part statement. His voice is deep but soft, kind but commanding in an understated way. "I had expected someone a little older. Would you confirm you date of birth please?"

You do.

"Well, you have certainly lived healthily Ms Miller, you could be Scandinavian."

"Thank you Doctor Luff." You say, secretly pleased and put at easy by his good mannered flirtation.

"We pronounce it Loerf." His impeccable English is in stark contrast to his foreign pronunciation of the word. "But where are my manners? Please, take a seat."

You sit in the oversize black leather chair to one side of his desk, almost feeling like you are in the head masters office.

"I like to see all prospective patients in person in a non-clinical environment to explain the procedure in detail before meeting them in theatre. Nurse Eaves will be along shortly to take the samples, have you got them with you?" You indicate a jiffy bag containing the test samples you were asked to provide in the literature. "Excellent" he smiles, there isn't a hint of patronisation "it is very," he pauses for though "frustrating," he emphasises the word "for everyone involved if a client forgets their samples."

"How did you find out about our services?" He asks.

"I overheard one of your clients talking about it." You lie.

"Who was the client?" He asks as if making polite conversation.

"I don't know, I heard her on the tube." Another lie. A friend had let slip that she had been to the clinic and that as well as getting the donation she wanted; the experience was pleasurable beyond compare. She also mentioned that it was strictly word of mouth and very, very exclusive. She made you promise never to reveal where you had found out.

"Such a shame," The doctor sighed "that some clients are so indiscrete about our exclusive service. But then, we might not have had the pleasure of having you as our client!" His mood appears to have genuinely lifted at the thought and he looks earnestly at you.

"Nurse Eaves will take you to get ready and to perform some tests. Some may seem a little unusual but they are essential to our methodology here. As you know we guarantee 100% success on the procedure but that requires our client's absolute co-operation and trust."

Looking at him, you can't imagine anything that this heart achingly attractive man would ask that you wouldn't do willingly. You blush a little and hope he hasn't noticed and wiggle ever so slightly in your seat. Then there is a full on blush as you realise that between the beautiful Doctor and the stunning nurse you have wet knickers.

"The guarantee is predicated on my research into female pleasure. It is therefore essential that you answer questions honestly, we have seen it all here and no one is judging." He flashes his kindly smile again.

"To ensure this we do use some methods designed to remove any embarrassment. As I said, pleasure is the key to success. Do you have any questions?"

"I don't think so Doctor Lurvf." You say trying to mimic his accent. His amused smile is not at your expense but at your attempt at the word.

"Good," he presses the buzzer on his desk "Nurse Eaves, the patient is ready for preparation." He releases the buzzer. "I will see you shortly Ms Miller, please remember to enjoy yourself."

You follow Nurse Eaves out of the office, down the corridor and into a surgical room. "Please remove your cloths."

You look for a cubicle or screen but there doesn't appear to be one.

"You may place your clothes on this table and put on this gown please."

So you strip naked as the nurse takes out a number of instruments, tubes, gloves and other medical paraphernalia placing them on a surgical tray next to the examination bed. The bed itself is familiar; stirrups for smear testing make its purpose only too clear. But there are also two large flat screen TVs one above and one below and the chair itself seems sort of reversible. In any event, she pays you no notice as she continues her preparations.

You've put the gown on by the time she turns to you and invites you to sit on the bed. She has a low stool at the end where your legs are going to be spread.

"I will now perform a physical examination. You may find it pleasurable." She comes over and reaches into your gown, her gloved hands brushing your erect nipples as she attaches electrodes to your skin.

"Please lie back. On the monitor above a number of sexual activities, preferences, scenarios and so on will be displayed. The heart monitor will work in conjunction with a retinal scan and other devices built into the examination couch to detect physiological changes. This is so that clients can be stimulated in the way that suits them best even if they are embarrassed to tell us." She pulls her surgical mask up and moves to her seat.

"Open your thighs for me please, that's it" she coos.

"Your responses will be recorded so that we can use them in the procedure proper."

The screen starts up, words appear every few seconds: Men, women, lesbians (your feel your heart skip a beat at that one) threesomes, group sex, Anal, the list continues. You are fascinated and a little nervous that the Doctor and Nurse will find out some of your most intimate fantasies, but stop worrying when you feel cold lubricant and a gloved hand upon your rapidly moistening pussy.

Her examination begins in a very clinical manner. "I'm just going to open you up" she says "you are very nicely shaven down here but we may need to give you a bit of a tidy up." You know that isn't true and then you realise that she is getting the feedback from the suggestions on the monitor as you speak. She spreads your now throbbing labia with both hands and slides an exploratory figure into your wet cunt. She feels around pausing briefly on your g-spot but feeling the walls of your rapidly dilating vagina before placing a second finger form her other hand two more join and open you up despite your involuntary clenches.

"Oh yes, I think that the procedure will be very straight forward" She says, her voice not muffled but her mask now. She must have pushed it down on her shoulder you think and then shiver in pleasure.

"Oh this is very good." She says, while you blush about which of the words that has just been shown to you she is commenting on. Then an odd sensation, oh my! She still has fingers from both hands in you stretching your pussy wide open for her inspection but something hot and wet and soft is tracing up and down your pussy. You try to look but the screen is in the way. You start to gasp the sexual thrill of it all getting too much when the sensation ceases. You feel some of the finger from one hand leave a void at which your taught pussy muscles, so close to contracting in orgasm gape at.

You hear her taking some implements off the surgical tray by her side. Next a cold lather on your pubic hair, lips and spread arse. You gasp as the first stroke of the razor pulls across your mons and down one lip level with your clit. Oh god! You are being shaved by a woman.

She continues to scrape the razor around your most intimate area, the feeling is divine. She still has several fingers inside you and splays them to open you up as much as she can. Her thumb rests on your clit and slowly starts to circle it as she draws the razor back and forth. Soon you can feel drips trickling down your taught arsehole and wonder if it is from the shaving or from your gushing pussy. She is masturbating you hard now, the scrape of the razor adding to the feeling of vulnerability and tingling sensation as your orgasm grows. Suddenly the monitor in front of you changes to a video, a close up of a woman's spread pussy being shaved. You just have time to realise that it is a close up of your own spread sex as the Nurse leans in, mouth open to catch the first jet or your squirting cum in her cherry lipped mouth before your orgasm over powers you and overpowers her strong fingers clamping down on most of her hand.

You open your eyes; the nurse is gently cradling your head. You nuzzle in and then start suddenly as you realise that your face is against her naked breast. Your cheek is wet but she strokes your hair gently and makes soothing noises.

"It's ok" she says. "Relax. You've just come really hard, you were sucking my nipple a moment ago; go on, it might help."

You look at the hard bullet of her cherry red nipple, engorged and phallic. You recognise the smell from the time you had a lap dance and you want to lean forward and taste. She guides you to it; it tasks at once musky and sweet and smells amazing; expensive perfume and a powerful sexuality. You both moan as you roll it around in your mouth and nibble gently with your teeth. Her breasts heave as she breathes hard.

"I see you are nursing the patient Nurse Eaves." It is Doctor Leaf carrying a clip board, surgical gown and gloves. "Donor 23 Ms Miller, that is correct isn't it."

You simple nod and moan "mm hum" through her delicious soft warm breasts.

"An excellent choice." He is business like now. "As you know" he continues, putting his gown on over his suit "all our donors are screened to the highest standards. We do not freeze samples to ensure that they are fresh. Nurse, if you would please."

She stands, still wearing a short skirt but is naked from the waste up. She encourages you to lie on your front and then operates a control on a the bed moving you into a kneeling position, legs and arse spread, chest resting on the couch your head at the level of her delicious tits. She presses another button and two sections of the bed move allowing her access to lazily play with your nipples. Finally she moves the screen to where you can see it properly. The picture is of your pussy, plump, red, shaven and positioned to be penetrated. The Doctor places a medical device on your clitoris and turns it on. He adjusts the speed on the vibrator until he is content that you are squirming sufficiently. Next you gasp as he produces a large old fashioned metal syringe. Via the lower screen you watch him lubricate it and place it against your pussy lips. It isn't that cold and your eager, hungry cunt yields willingly as he slides it into you. You then feel a tingling as the contents of the syringe is emptied against your cervix.

"This is a stimulant to make the sperm swim better." He says. "It also stimulates the nerve endings inside the vagina. I'm sure that this will give you the most intense orgasm ever and assist in ensuring success."

The warm liquid floods your pussy and you watch as the syringe is withdrawn. It might be some sort of gel because despite feeling more turned on than you can ever remember there is only a small droplet that trickles out of your sodden hole.

"Nurse." He says, and she steps towards you, tweaking your nipples almost painfully hard as she thrusts her heaving cleavage into your face. You tongue, slurp and kiss at her nipples.

"I think that it is warm enough now" The doctor says and you feel a heat against your aching pussy lips. His gloved hand holds you open, the clitoral vibrator speed increases and you feel it being inserted into you. So thick that you have to concentrate on your breathing, it is firm but not hard like metal or glass. He starts to rock it in and out three or four times before you can feel a set of swollen full balls resting just being your buzzing clit! Donor 23 is clearly a tall hansom doctor. He starts to thrust his cock in and out of you and then there is a sound, another instrument being taken off the table. You managed to cry out through the Nurses cleavage, "Yes Doctor, fuck me!" as you reach down to stroke her pussy. Your hand finds her cunt knickerless, hot and coated in slick, sticky girl cum. You bring your fingers to your mouth smell her sex and taste the sweet natural lubricant. "I want to lick you." You gasp breathlessly "Please" your voice is urgent and pleading.

She moves away slightly standing up straight. Your tongue drives in mercilessly into her as she holds herself open for the welcome invasion of your mouth. She takes a chair to try to rise up to give you a better angle but as she does so you see the flat screen. His beautiful cock is in you, spreading the pink folds of your pussy wide. But even more exciting is the metal item in his hand. It could be surgical or just a normal butt plug but you watch panting as he rubs lubricant into it and then into the rosebud of your bum.

"Wait!" Not to him but to her, "I want to watch."

She stays where you can see and plays with your nipples as he presses it against your little sphincter. You clench and relax, breathing out and trying to ease it inside you. He keeps up the pressure and you feel it pressing his cock against your G spot. "Oh god oh god oh yes!" You moan as it presses home and you suck it into the most comfortable position. "Now, please!" you cry as he resumes his fucking and she presents her succulent pussy to your mouth. It feels like he is fucking you with two cocks as he presses the butt plug home, the clit vibrator on maximum and your mouth pressed up against a beautiful woman's gushing cunt.

For a moment you all tense. The only noise is the buzzing of the vibe. You can't hear his grunting or her yelping, only the vibrator and your whole body tenses in pleasure.

Her orgasm breaks first, she squirts sweet girl cum, jet after jet onto your tongue and down your throat. At that moment you feel his cock tense, he presses right against the clit vibrator and his hot sticky seed floods into you, hitting your cervix so as to make you gulp and trigger your own huge orgasm.

The panting dies down. His cock is not quite as comfortable in your contracting pussy. Her cum is starting to dry, making a sticky mess on your chin and on your cheeks. She moves away first allowing you to watch as he pulls his slowly softening cock from your dilated pussy. You can see deep into your own genitals and see the flood of white cum coating your insides.

"Finish up and clean up please Nurse Eaves." Abruptly he is gone.

You lie there, utterly, well... fucked. You feel his semen inside you. The nurse starts to wipe around your pussy. Then, to your immense surprise, you feel yourself being invaded again. You look at the monitor to see that she is inserting a metal speculum. It is cold but not uncomfortable after all you have been stretched wide open this evening. She reaches into you and begins to stroke the cum to the edge of your pussy with a gloved finger. The gentle stroking plays mostly across your G-spot and you feel drugged with a pleasurable orgasmic after glow. She scrapes the semen down so that it drips off your clitoris and, after removing the vibrator, she collects it in a plastic medical sample jar. There is loads and you watch wide eyed as she then takes yes anther syringe and draws up the cum. The syringe is inserted back into your vagina but she doesn't squirt it in just yet. Instead she starts to lick your pussy lips clean, and then, holding it open with her free hand, tonguing your clit. She starts tapping on the butt plug as she does, trying to get a further orgasm from you. The combination of the beautiful woman lapping at your clit, the thick syringe to clench against the rhythmic pressure she puts on the plug and all that you have been subjected to tonight make for one last delicious sleepy orgasm as she squirts the contents of the syringe into you womb.

The following morning you wake up slowly to beautiful expensive sheets in lovely art deco style room. You have breakfast in bed via room service and then luxuriate in the huge shower before dressing. You make your way down past the reception in the fabulous lobby, knowing now why the clinic looks rather like a hotel. Nurse Eaves is at her station in reception and smiles brightly at you. "Good morning Ms Miller." She smiles at you, casting a graceful wave of greeting. The Chauffeur is there to take your bag. You stand on the steps soaking up the glorious sunshine. The main doors behind you open and you turn around to see Doctor Loerf. "Ms Miller," he says warmly "It was a genuine pleasure to have you in my clinic."

PolAmour
PolAmour
10 Followers
12