The Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake dressed and left. He left with just one hope at the back of his mind. He hoped that the call would come through and that he would be invited back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jake didn't have to wait long, his phone ringing just over a week after the screening appointment. It was good news. Apparently his semen was some of the most potent they had tested which made him a prime candidate for the donor program. A short conversation later and Jake had made the necessary arrangements. Again on a Friday so it didn't interfere with his studies. He couldn't wait, for what he wasn't sure, maybe the extra money or maybe the thought of another session with Sister Angelica. Either way, Jake was more than excited at the opportunity.

The day came and once more Jake took his two buses out to the clinic. Nothing had changed from the last time, apart from the welcome greeting. He had barely walked in the door when the receptionist called out to him.

"Ah, Mr Masters, welcome back. We've been expecting you. Now, if you'd just take a seat I'll get somebody out to you. There's just a little admin to go through before we get started."

Jake sat down, the same seat as before, staring at the same wall full of staff pictures. It was only a matter of minutes before he was joined by a middle aged administrator carrying a tablet computer and a glass of drink.

"Mr Masters?" she enquired "Do you mind if I call you Jake?"

"Not at all, please do."

"OK, Jake," she continued handing over the tablet "can I leave this with you to take a look. Nothing too difficult, just a consent form to complete and then you can make a choice of who you would like to look after you during your stay with us. I'll be back in fifteen if that is OK. Oh, and here's a drink whilst you're waiting."

With that she disappeared, leaving Jake with the tablet. The consent form was just that, consent to donate along with a privacy and confidentiality statement. It was the second part of the app which was a little more unusual. Jake scrolled through page after page of images of women, every shape and size, every age, old and young. Swipe right to shortlist and left to discard, very much akin to modern dating apps except that the pictures were full body and scantily clad. There must have been forty or fifty images, from which Jake short listed six.

The six were then presented on a single screen to choose between. Being a lover of blondes Jake finally plumped for a woman by the name of Alexis (or Lex for short). She was a couple of inches shorter than Jake, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, petite build with narrow hips and a small bust. The deciding factor though was a chain of silhouetted butterflies rising out from one breast towards her shoulder. Jake definitely had a thing for tattoos on women, albeit he didn't actually have any himself.

Job done, he hit submit, placed the tablet on the table and downed the drink whilst he was waiting. What happened next was unbeknown to Jake. In a quiet office towards the back of the clinic a computer burst into life and the image of Lex appeared on the screen. Nothing unusual about that, but the consequences of that picture appearing were totally out of this world. There were two people in the room, a male computer operator dressed in white overalls and a female companion dressed in a black skirt and white smock. It was Sister Angelica.

"He's made his choice Angel," came the computer operators calm voice "now who's going to take this one?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. This one's mine. Can't wait to get reacquainted and won't it be a surprise for him. Guess I'd better get changed."

Angel studied the computer screen, looking at the pictures of the petite blonde Lex as she herself stripped off, taking in every angle and nuance of the young woman's body. It was then that the strangeness started. The room was filled with a pale blue sheen, emanating from around Angel's body as her form started to shimmer and transform into a humanoid form with no distinguishable features. Almost immediately the whole process started in reverse, her featureless form starting to obtain definition and colour. It could only have been a matter of seconds for Angel to disappear and reappear again, only this time it wasn't Angel though. Instead Lex was occupying the same spot which Angel occupied only moments before.

There she stood, as naked as the day she was born, if such creatures were actually born. Gone was the long dark hair and curvaceous body. Instead, here was a petite body, narrow hips, pale skin, pert little breasts pointing out and up, wavy shoulder length blonde hair.

"So tell me, what other preferences did he select?"

The operator went back to the screen, tapped away at the keyboard and a list appeared.

"So, he likes the odd tattoo but no piercings. His favourite colour is black and stockings are a real turn on. Oh, and clean shaven does the trick."

A moment longer and Angel's transformation was complete. Her pale skin tone set off by a couple of discreet tattoos, the expected one of silhouetted black butterflies floating up above her left breast and a second small pair of red entwined hearts just above the apex of her mound.

"How do I look?"

"Awesome, as always my little Angel. You'll knock him dead."

"I hope not. I have big hopes for this one. Little young Jake could be the best yet. Now how about some clothes?"

Angel, or more accurately Lex, departed to a side room returning a few minutes later, dressed only in black. OK, partially dressed was a better description. Up top she was wearing a pure black corset, tied in at the waist and topped off with demi cups, perfectly positioning her pert tits upwards and outwards without covering them. Down below was a simple pair of black silk stockings, an opaque black line running up the back and contrasting with the sheerness of the silk. A pair of matching suspenders finished off the ensemble. A quick twirl for the benefit of the computer operator and then Lex donned the usual white medical smock, instantly transforming her from sexy diva to medical sister. A pair of heels, odd for a working nurse but quite apt, gave just a hint of what was underneath.

Lex smiled and turned for the door.

"Now for a little fun. This is my favourite bit, You know, when the naive, trusting little human finds out just what he's let himself in for. Oh that face, they all make it, the one where they plead for compassion, to be released from the contract they've just signed. That face which soon changes to one of lust, delight, ecstasy and then back to realisation. This one is all mine and, for sure, I'm gonna make the most of him. Let's take a quick look and see how he's feeling."

A few clicks later and the computer screen switched to an image of the reception area. It zoomed in, focusing on Jake. Strangely enough he looked a little pained, reaching down from time to time to his crotch, a warm glow across his forehead.

"Oh yes, I can see it's having the desired effect. Time to go."

She left and sauntered down the corridor towards reception.

Jake, meanwhile, was patiently waiting. It had been a good fifteen, if not twenty, minutes but time didn't seem to matter any more. Jake was more bemused by why he felt so odd. Was it the nerves catching up on him as he waited? He didn't believe so, but there was definitely something different. It all started after he had filled out the questionnaire. He'd handed the tablet back, finished off his drink and waited. It was as he waited that his feelings began to change. First a chill, then a tingling in his skin and finally a feeling of warmth. His body was aching slightly, especially around his crotch, an ache inside which came and went. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but there was a definite ache.

Jake was still racking his brains, trying to think what might have started it all off, when he heard his name called out. He looked up to see a beautiful blonde walking over towards him. He'd seen her before somewhere, oh yes Jake remembered, it was the woman from the tablet. Now, what was her name?

"Hello, you must be Jake. I'm Alexis," smiled the blonde "but you can call me Lex. I'll be looking after you today. Would you like to follow me inside?"

Now there was an offer he couldn't refuse and, in an instant, Jake found himself following the young blonde Lex through the doors and down the corridor. Finally they stopped outside a room and Lex opened the door. For a minute Jake had a deja vu moment, of being somewhere similar, of making the acquaintance, a very pleasant acquaintance, of another young woman. But this was Lex and that other woman had been Angel.

Lex entered the room and beckoned Jake to follow. It wasn't what he was expecting. Jake had expected a doctor's surgery but this was more like a luxury hotel room. There were seats, tables and the like, but the room itself was dominated by a huge king size bed, a large metal railed headboard at one end. Everything was top quality, designed for luxury and enjoyment. A huge soft mattress covered with the finest cool sheets. It wasn't a hotel room, it was a boudoir, a boudoir of the most luxurious nature.

Jake heard the door shut behind him and turned around right into the young blonde's arms. Almost immediately the ache hit again and Jake reached down for his crotch. Lex wrapped her arms around the young lad and whispered in his ear.

"Don't fight it. It'll pass soon."

"Eh," came a pained reply "what do you mean?"

"Your feelings, they'll pass soon. If I'm not mistaken there was a chill followed by a tingling and now a warmth inside. Unfortunately though, for some, the warmth comes with an ache, but it doesn't last long."

Jake fought hard and pulled himself out of her grip, walking back a few paces.

"What!!! How do you know?"

"That little drink you had. It helps get you ready. The only thing is that there are a few short term side effects. They don't last long and pretty soon you'll have other things on your mind."

"You've fucking drugged me!!!"

"Oh I wouldn't say that exactly. Shall we just say it is a little natural help to get you in the mood."

Lex glanced down at the young lad's trousers, noticing an already growing bulge.

"And judging by that," she cast her eyes down at his crotch "it's working well."

She approached Jake again and wrapped her arms around his body, snuggling up close. A hand on each cheek, she positioned his head in front of hers and planted a long soft kiss on the lips, at the same time wrapping one toned leg around the back of his as if in an erotic tango. Lex pulled away and whispered once more in his ear.

"Feeling better now?"

Jake didn't answer but simply reengaged in that lustful kiss. His tongue probed at her lips and she gladly opened to allow it inside. This was what she wanted to see, the drink was doing its thing and removing his inhibitions. Before long he would be pussy in her hands. They kissed deeply, tongues entwining emitting little shockwaves each time the tips touched. Lex reached down with one hand, feeling the bulge in his trousers. It wasn't as big as she remembered but it was definitely getting there. Now was the time to move on a step or two. She pulled away from their embrace leaving the disappointed lad staring at her.

"So Jake, let's get down to business. You're here to donate and I'm here to help you. But were not going to do much dressed like that, are we? Here, let me give you a hand."

Jake smiled, remembering the last time he had been here and how Angel had definitely given him a hand. This donating lark wasn't too bad after all. He started to lift up his jumper but before he got too far there was a helping hand. In an instant Jake was standing there in just a pair of black boxers, the front visibly bulging outwards as they tried to retain his growing cock.

Lex reached down, stroking his shaft though his boxers before dipping a hand inside. She licked her lips at the feel of that almost hard cock, imagining how it would feel as she mounted the monster and sank slowly down on its thick length. Inside though, was not where she wanted it at the moment and in a flash the boxers were also removed, his cock bouncing gently as it was released from its confines. She grabbed the shaft with one hand, and pulled the lad towards her, wrapping the other around his naked back. Gently Lex stroked his hardening member, at the same time whispering in his ear again.

"There now, isn't that better?"

Jake nodded, a smile on his face at the feeling of her gentle touch on his member. He was a little surprised at how quickly his erection had grown and how sensitive his cock felt. Jake wasn't going to complain though as he thoroughly enjoyed the young woman stroking his hard cock.

Lex kissed him once more before continuing.

"Now, you have a choice. I can continue doing this until you're ready to share your load or we can think about something a little more exciting. After all it would be a shame to waste such a long hard cock, wouldn't it. What do you think Jake?"

Lex broke off her embrace and slowly unbuttoned her smock before dropping it to the floor. She was stunning, dressed in her black stockings, suspenders and corset. Jack's jaw almost dropped at the beauty now standing in front of him. He didn't have time to react though as she once more embraced his naked body.

"So, Jake, what do you think?" Lex asked, taking his hand and placing it over her shaven pussy. "Can you feel the heat? Wouldn't you like to plunge your cock inside, to feel those hot pussy walls caress you member, to feel the heat deep inside. Tell me Jake, tell me what you want."

Jake didn't know where to look or what to say. Somewhere at the back of his mind a voice told him this was wrong. A voice though that he tried to ignore.

"Go on Jake, dip a finger inside and feel the warmth for yourself. Just imagine the finger being your huge cock, stretching my tight hot pussy open wide."

Lex spread her legs apart and pushed his hand further in between. Tentatively at first he moved a single digit around, feeling the softness of her pussy lips. Without any effort at all, his finger found her opening and slipped inside. She wasn't lying. Lex was already dripping with warm love juices. It was all he needed to push that voice out of the back of his mind, lust taking over from sense. He'd only come to donate a little sperm and here was the opportunity of a lifetime to make it an enjoyable experience at the same time. Jake removed his hand and kissed Lex once more.

"I'd love to." he whispered "I'd love to feel your pussy around my cock, to feel your warmth envelope my manhood, to feel you riding me."

Lex smiled, amazed at how potent a little drink could be. He didn't know it but he was already hers. She grabbed his cock and led him over to the bed.

"Go on, make yourself comfortable."

Jake lay down in the middle of the soft bed, sinking gently into a mass of soft sheets. He didn't have to wait long before Lex climbed over, straddling his waist with her knees. She bent forward and kissed him on the lips.

"Relax," she whispered "close your eyes and let Lex take care of your every need."

Lex inched up his body, her pussy leaving a gleaming trail as it passed over his chest before stopping just short of his face. At the same time she'd wedged her knees in between his arms and torso, leaving him no option but to move them upwards as she went.

She bent forward again, offering the young lad a pert breast to suckle on. He did just that, taking the hard nipple deep into his mouth before clamping his lips down. Secure inside he flicked his tongue across the young woman's nub before finally Lex pulled out, the nipple released from its firm grasp with an audible plop. She repeated the same with the other breast before alternating.

"You like that don't you Jake. A little fresh breast to play with. I bet you'd like to taste my pussy as well. "

His smothered moan told her she was right. Lex knelt up pulling her tits well out of reach. She took his hands in hers, lifting them well above his head, and inched forward again. Finally where she wanted to be, Lex lowered back down, her moist pussy opening right on top of his lips and her clit snuggled up against the end of his nose. She didn't have long to wait before a little wet tongue started to explore, feeling its way around her pussy lips. A little gasp as it finally found the entrance to her love canal and dipped inside.

Looking down, Lex could see Jake, eyes closed, thoroughly enjoying the treat he'd been given. It was time to secure her prize. She leant further forward, pressing her pussy deep down onto his tongue, before reaching out for the metal rails of the headboard. Reaching down, Lex retrieved two straps, each attached to the headboard at one end and attached to a wrist cuff at the other. Gently, trying not to arouse his interest, she looped the cuffs around his wrists before pulling them tight. She could feel his head writhe under her pussy as he suddenly realised what was happening. Job done though, Lex climbed off the young lad and stood at the side of the bed admiring her handiwork.

"What the fuck?"

It was obvious this wasn't his idea of fun. Or had the penny dropped that he was no longer in control. This was the bit she loved, his sudden realisation of what was to come. She watched as he pulled at the restraints, but to no avail. His fight just tightened the binds around his wrists. He was so busy though fighting the binds around his wrists that he didn't even pay attention to what Lex was doing until it was too late. The first he realised was when a similar feel appeared around his ankles. It was too late though and before he could pull away the loops were pulled tight. These restraints were attached to each corner at the foot of the bed, leaving the lad laying secured on the bed, hands almost together above his head and legs spread eagled apart.

"Lex!!" he screamed "The joke's over, get me out of these things."

Lex climbed back on the bed, kneeling between his legs, laughing.

"Oh, Jake, you're in no position to give demands, are you. You humans are all the same, letting lust rule your mind over common sense. Just look where it has gotten you, trapped on a bed in my pretty boudoir. Oh I feel all poetic now."

She bent over the young lad, her face inches from his, her hard nipples making the faintest contact with his bare chest. She whispered into his ear, her breath sending a chill down his neck as she spoke those words:

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Fly,

'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;

The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,

And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

"Oh no, no," said the little Fly, "to ask me is in vain,

For who goes up your winding stair can never come down again."

"I'm sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;

Will you rest upon my little bed?" said the Spider to the Fly.

"There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin,

And if you like to rest awhile, I'll snugly tuck you in!"

"Oh no, no," said the little Fly, "for I've often heard it said,

They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed!"

Lex lifted herself up once more, surveying her captive below.

"I knew the first time I met you that you couldn't resist. It was in the eyes Jake. The fixation that they had on my bare breasts and naked pussy, taking every opportunity to peer down my top and up my skirt. You though I hadn't noticed. Oh, and that's before I mention the bulge in your trousers, the one you tried to hide between your crossed legs."

As she spoke, Lex ran her finger nails up his manhood, feeling it twitch as she hit the sensitive head.