The Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you remember Jake? How you moaned as I eased you towards your climax."

Lex was now gently stroking her hand up and down his length, her fingers wrapped around its huge girth.

"Feels familiar, doesn't it Jake? I thought though, as a special treat, I'd give you the full experience today. You'd like that, wouldn't you, the feeling of my tight pussy walls massaging your hard cock instead of my rough hand. It's gonna be so much better than last time Jake. You'll just have to trust me, after all you're not in any position to do anything else."

"You're mad," screamed Jake "we haven't even met before."

Lex ignored his protests and climbed forward. With one hand she positioned his rock hard cock at the entrance to her pussy and sank down slowly. She was right, this was one huge cock and filled her to the max. Down she sank, easing the length inside until her pussy was resting on his balls. She hadn't had a cock so big for a long time and realised just what she had been missing.

"Oh Jake, have some imagination. Can't you see beyond your eyes, beyond your cock? You are so one dimensional. I noticed how you watched as you followed me down the corridor. I saw that deja vu look in your eyes. Do I really have to show you?"

Lex didn't even wait for an answer. She loosened her corset and stared up at the ceiling. In an instant, the room filled with a soft blueness as her form shimmered and transformed from the young blonde, through humanoid nothingness before reappearing as a dark haired beauty.

"Remember me now?" she asked sarcastically, staring at the young lad's gaping mouth.

He was speechless, unable to comprehend just what had happened. Finally, trying to control his breathing, Jake gave a muttered response.

"It's you . . . . Angel . . . . but . . . . how?"

She laughed again.

"Oh I do love how naive you humans are. It's almost as if you haven't seen a transformation before. Oops, silly me, you can't do this can you, so I guess it is a bit of a surprise? As I told you before, I'm not from round here. Not from this town, not from this country, not even from this planet. Bet you never saw that coming."

She wriggled on his cock, grinding her pussy over his balls.

"Did I tell you Jake, you've got one hell of a cock."

Angel continued her slow grinding, just enough to please herself without taking him closer to his climax. That would come later but for now she was going to enjoy the moment.

"Angel, please, what are you going to do with me?" Jake was almost pleading, his voice tinged with trepidation.

"Do?" she mocked his question with one of her own. "Oh, I'm just going to do what you signed up to do. I'm going to let you donate your sticky seed. After all that's what you wanted, to give a quick donation and earn a little reward. So why not, you can still donate and your reward . . . mmmm let's see . . . "

Instead of finishing the sentence Angel just concentrated on grinding his cock. Every now and then she rode the fullness of his length before going back to grinding. He moaned slightly every time she rode his shaft.

"Close your eyes Jake. Imagine the woman of your fantasies sliding up and down your hard shaft. Imagine her cumming hard on top, streaming her love juices down across your body. Imagine filling her with your sticky cum, over and over again. Imagine the feeling as your balls are drained to emptiness. That's your reward Jake, that's your endless reward."

Angel went back to riding him, long and hard, pulling his cock almost to the point of exit then plunging back down. The tightness inside was stimulating both of them and before long the room was awash with the sounds of heavy breathing mixed in with the squish of a long hard cock inside a wet pussy.

"Tell me Jake, tell me how it feels, tell me when you want to cum."

Jake was lying there, eyes closed, head back, moaning.

"Yesssss, so good. A little more Angel. Ride me, just a little more. Let me fill you with my cum."

Angel though had another trick up her sleeve. She stopped and sank deep down on his cock, clamping her pussy walls around his girth and holding him fast inside.

"Aghhh," he moaned at the sudden pressure on his manhood. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, you'll see. I just don't want to waste a drop of your precious seed though. Over the millennia we've become quite adapted at what we do. It's simple but effective."

His cock held firmly in position, Angel slowly moved her upper pussy walls, massaging his exposed head in gentle circular motions, edging him closer and closer. From his moans she knew he was almost there. It was time, time to get ready to collect her reward. Unseen, deep inside, a small tube snaked its way towards his cock, licking gently across the naked head until it found what it was looking for.

"Ughhh,"

Jake moaned as a little pressure was applied to the opening. The tube had given up it's licking action and was now probing, forcing it's way inside, inside the small hole at the end of his cock.

"Aghhh, get it off me," he screamed out in pain as the tube filled his urethra, pushing deeper and deeper before finally stopping deep inside.

Angel sat still for a minute before continuing to work on his cock with her pussy walls. Their warm slickness gently rubbing at his sensitive head, edging him closer and closer, but stopping just before he reached the point of no return. Jake's moans of pain were now tinged with pleasure as that telltale burning feeling in his cock grew in intensity. He was close to cumming and Angel knew it. She wasn't though ready to end her games and just before the point of no return her pussy walls stopped their stimulation. This continued for several minutes, the room filled with his moaning as he neared climax before being replaced by quiet as the stimulation stopped. She was teasing him, intentionally, knowing there was nothing he could do. Jake just lay there, eyes closed, lapping up the stimulation.

Angel did have one more surprise up her sleeve, in fact behind her back would be more accurate. With his eyes still closed, Jake didn't notice the blue sheen appear once more as Angel transformed again, a long tail like structure emerging from her lower back. It wasn't the average tail though and seemed to have a mind of its own as it writhed around behind her. Angel lifted her hips ever so slightly and the tail eased itself underneath, smearing its length in her slick love juices which now coated Jake's lower torso. The tail pulled away and Angel sank back down on his cock.

"Now Jake, remind me why you came here today. Oh, I remember, you were here to make a donation. Shall we get on with it then, before you change your mind."

Angel upped the ante, her pussy walls now grinding at his sensitive head, feeling it twitch as his climax neared. Jake was moaning constantly, his head writhing on the bed at the torment around his manhood. He never noticed the tail wrap around on itself, its tip closing in on his rosebud. Never noticed, that was, until it forced its way inside.

"Aghhhh," the young lad screamed as his rosebud was stretched open, his mind suddenly taken away from his nearing climax. Eventually the invader stopped, his back passage filled with alien flesh.

It all happened in unison. Angel's pussy walls sprang back into life, stroking the head of his cock and bringing Jake back to life once more, his moans filling the room again. She continued, nudging him closer and closer, feeling his cock twitch again and again as the climax built. Just before the point of no return, the tail up his back passage also joined in the torment, the tip wriggling around inside and stimulating his prostrate from within.

It was too much and Jake screamed in ecstasy as the head of his cock swelled before exploding in a huge climax. Instead of flooding her pussy with his warm seed though, Angel sucked the sticky cum out of his cock and deep inside her own body, storing it in a chamber inside. Over several minutes that little tube continued its job, sucking his balls dry, only stopping when his moans of joy turned back to moans of pain and the flow ran dry. Slowly the tube withdrew and Angel relaxed her grip on his cock.

"I was right Jake, you've got one hell of a cock. I'll save that donation for later, the clinic will be thrilled with the amount you gave and we'll be sure to put it to good use. Oh, maybe I forgot to tell you. That little drink you had earlier. That's why you're still so hard. It'll now be working to fill you up for another donation, so you'd better get used to it. You're not going anywhere soon."

With that, Angel left the young lad laying there, bound to the bed, his cock still rock hard and a deep ache in his balls as they filled once more.