The Clinic and Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he could have stepped back and seen himself, he would not have been too shocked by his about face. Linda Mason was, after all, the very first woman to ever pay any attention to him. His reaction to her was quite normal under the circumstances.

What were not so normal were Ms. Natasha Thorn's reactions. She could feel herself becoming aroused again at just the very thought of 'that' woman tormenting 'that' man in 'that' way!

Natasha wasn't sure if she wanted to help Linda or submit to her. It was all confusing. In the end, she did neither, she simply watched and got off on it. Linda sat back down at her chair in front of the hooded, nude and bound parolee. Taking another dollop of lubricant, she grabbed his semi hard erection and began to briskly masturbate him, once more.

He groaned and arched forward to meet her hand.

She smiled coldly at his helplessly aroused reaction and began to pump her hand on his iron hard cock even faster!

Aaron groaned erotically. Never had he felt such desire!

Suddenly she slowed down and he could feel her stand. She kept her hand lightly stroking his cock.

He looked quizzically through the hood and tried to see her expression.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked silently, of her.

On the other side of the mirror, Natasha was thinking the same thing. Her hand was pressing and rubbing that special place between her legs. Yet she had slowed as Linda had slowed.

As though reading both their minds, Linda spoke dictatorially, "A responsible adult would ask or at the very least, let their partner know that they were going to come."

Aaron gasped and responded through the hood, "Okay...I get it...I'll ask the next time I'm gonna come!"

"Ma'am..."Linda corrected him, "I prefer to be addressed as ma'am."

Aaron gasp at her words and at her touch but nodded his compliance before gasping, "Yes, Ma'am, I understand!"

Linda sat down, squirted another dollop of lubricant into her hand and began the process all over again.

Within minutes Aaron was groaning and humping his 'therapists' hand with unequalled abandon.

Linda hardly had to do anything other than hold her hand in one place.

Behind the mirror, Natasha had finally abandoned all pretence of modesty. Her dress was pulled up high in a rumpled mess onto her stomach and her right hand was inside her panties where she shamelessly rubbed herself.

Her left hand ran freely all over the rest of her body as though possessed by a mind of its own.

Linda smiled coldly at the spectacle of this hooded, nude, bound and innocent man being forced to orgasm at her touch. The fact that his parole officer was secretly being filmed while masturbating to this, made the whole thing just that much sweeter.

Linda Mason had played it straight although she had left an opening for Natasha to take advantage of. If Natasha Thorn had been honest and forthright about her attempts to rehabilitate her parolees, Linda would have done her best to help out.

Instead, Linda found herself secretly filming a vicious and very repressed parole officer masturbating to the torture of one of her parolees. The laptop in front of Linda was connected by wireless Ethernet to the camera and she could see Natasha's every action on the monitor. The hood and his own predicament made it difficult for Aaron to see much of anything.

As a sweet aside, Linda was not only capturing the events on her monitor, she was also recording them on the computer in her office which was two rooms away!

Finally, Linda could see Aaron once again approaching his moment. A glance at the monitor showed Linda that Natasha was equally close to her climax.

Aaron gasped out as he humped his tormentress hand with reckless abandon, "Oh, Oh, I'm going to come! I'm going to come! Oh...My...God!" Aaron reached his moment as Natasha reached hers and when Linda commanded Aaron, she commanded Natasha too.

"I want you to come now!" Linda demanded in a loud and commanding voice.

As she spoke, Linda looked directly through the mirror at a hidden but very aroused Natasha.

Natasha gasped and rubbed her special place as hard and fast as she could. She used both hands to do so. Linda's command was the final straw and Natasha convulsed in a powerful orgasm.

In the next room, Aaron was jerking and humping and pumping as he came beside his tormentress.

Linda smiled coldly at the mirror as she carefully stroked her clients throbbing and now flagging erection.

Aaron dropped his head forward and Linda stood up.

Linda spoke mildly but clearly so both could hear her, "I am 'pleased' by your progress here today. We have established the beginnings of a solid working relationship. I'm going to leave you to recover for a couple of minutes now and when I return, you will take your leave. But I shall also 'expect' to see you next week at this time!"

With one last meaningful look at the mirror, Linda walked briskly from the room.

12