The Clinic and Certification

Story Info
Naughty goings on 'for the good of the Department'.
5.9k words
4.02
71.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

The third story of Linda Mason and her Clinic where the motto is: 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'.

In this story, Linda deepens her relationship with Parole Officer Natasha Thorn and she solidifies her position with the Department of Corrections.

The naught bits start in Chapter Six...

Chapter One -- Confrontation

It had been a week since she was last at 'The Mason Clinic'. Natasha Thorn had ruminated about her wanton activities the last time she had been at 'The Clinic'.

"No doubt about it!" She thought guiltily to herself finally, "I behaved like a wanton slut!"

"Things have gotten out of control and I absolutely must put a stop to this." She thought to herself for the hundredth time.

Having repeated this train of thought endlessly, she decided to act on it. She called Linda Mason and demanded an interview 'to discuss the deteriorating state of affairs there'.

It never dawned on Natasha that Linda would have been happy about what was occurring.

Natasha Thorn, hated and feared by many of her co-workers, left work early one December Friday afternoon. She arrived at the Clinic just after dark.

She noted that the former meat packing plant, now The Mason Clinic appeared deserted. It was ensconced in a deserted industrial park far from everywhere.

Natasha never gave a second thought to being so alone, so vulnerable. After all, she was from the Department of Corrections. No one would dare trifle with her!

Natasha walked up to the mirrored door and yanked on it, expecting the door to be unlocked. It wasn't and she felt very foolish at having to knock on the door.

Linda Mason opened it a couple of minutes later and ushered Natasha in.

"I see you knocked...you could have rang the bell. It is there for that purpose." Linda said calmly, "I absolutely will not leave this door unlocked. I'm sure you understand!"

Natasha ignored this preamble and said briskly, "We have to talk!"

They walked into Linda's office in the next room and took seats.

Linda spread her hands as she sat forward and asked, "What is on your mind?"

Natasha took a breath and looked down, marshaling her thoughts before she spoke, "This Clinic is nothing but a centre for bizarre sexual behaviour."

She said with authoritative briskness, her eyes shooting forward and daring the other woman to contradict her, "It must end and it must end now!"

Linda had seen such behaviour before. It was what one of her professors at university would have called a 'push/pull'. The idea was that someone both desired and was repelled by something.

She smiled benignly and responded, "I thought you might have gone this way. So I have prepared a little demonstration on the effectiveness of my methods, just for you."

Natasha said archly, "I'm sure there is nothing you have to show me that can convince me this 'Clinic' is anything but a den of inequity!"

Linda seemed to listen carefully before responding respectfully, "Well, take a quick look before you decide...please."

Natasha leaned forward in her seat as Linda turned her monitor to face the Parole Officer.

There, on the screen, was Natasha masturbating. She had her dress hiked up onto her stomach and her hands were busy driving the handle of her hairbrush in and out of her moist and swollen vagina in a very business like way. Suddenly she stopped with the hairbrush deep inside. Her legs straightened out and she arched dramatically. Her face was a mask of passion as she obviously achieved orgasm.

Natasha remembered the incident well. It was when she had watched as one of her parolee's was forcibly masturbated while bound. Natasha had been in the next room secretly watching through mirrored glass.

Linda had this particular segment on a loop, so it played over and over again. There was a very aroused Natasha achieving the same climax over and over.

Natasha gasped and demanded, "W...what is the meaning of this?"

Then she jerked to her feet, her face contorted into a mask of fury and fear, "You filmed me?"

YOU BITCH!" Natasha screamed.

Linda smiled coldly and said quietly, "Sit down."

When Natasha had taken a moment to calm down, she did just that and Linda continued.

"Yes, I filmed you and unless you want to see yourself on the six o'clock news...you will do exactly as I say!" Her mild voice cut through the other woman's fury like a knife.

Natasha was shocked speechless at Linda's ruthless attitude. No one had ever spoken to her in this way before. She felt overwhelmed by Linda's attitude again. Much the same as she had the night that she had watched Linda dominate Aaron.

The fact that Natasha had a secret desire to submit to the other woman was a big help too. Twice she had given in to her sexual passions, as Linda had dominated others.

On one of those occasions Natasha had secretly fantasized about being Linda's submissive.

From Natasha's guilty attitude and behaviour, Linda had a good idea that Natasha desired her and she exploited that fact ruthlessly.

"As you well know, years end is approaching and this 'Clinic' will be in need of funding and more clients for the coming year." Linda said primly, as the monitor continued to display a wanton Natasha using both hands to achieve climax.

"I'm sure you have met Joan Shore. She is in charge of all new projects and this 'Clinic' definitely qualifies as a new project." Linda continued in a friendly tone.

"You have failed to provide me with the requisite three volunteers necessary for next year's funding, my dear." Linda warned in a cool voice,

"I'm afraid that we will need to be a bit creative, if we are to succeed keeping these doors open."

Natasha, never a slow learner, realizing exactly what Linda was implying, began to shake her head, 'no'.

Linda, who could see that she held the power here, smiled ruthlessly and said, "Oh yes...I am in need of a third 'volunteer' and I have just the candidate in mind."

Linda said the last with finality as she hit a key on her key board. Instantly the computer monitor went from showing Natasha achieving climax repeatedly, to a Department of Corrections release form showing a convicted felon named Jane Down. She had just volunteered for 'The Mason Treatment'.

The picture was of a slightly altered Natasha Thorn. Linda had stolen the pictures from Natasha's personnel file and altered them slightly. The hair colour was different and there were bags under the eyes. 'Jane' was ten pounds heavier and five years older than Natasha, too.

"Aren't computers wonderful?" Linda asked a horrified Natasha.

Chapter Two -- The Plot Thickens

There was no doubt that 'Jane' looked very much like Natasha.

Unless a concerted effort was made to check on the false social insurance number and falsified former driver's license of 'Jane Down'; no one would be aware of the deception. Those items were on a computer that Linda had not had access too.

As a matter of fact, Linda had initiated a short lived affair with a powerful but lonely career bureaucrat who had a high level of access to the computer that she had used.

It had been some years before but Linda, ever the far sighted one, had created a 'back door' into the computer. It was there just in case she needed it. This time, she did.

Natasha felt her throat constrict as she stared at her altered picture on the monitor before gasping, "No one will believe that is not me!"

"Oh, of course they will. I have access to the D.O.C. mainframe at a very high level of clearance." Linda soothed the nearly panicky Parole Officer, "'Jane' has just become a parolee under your care. I have given her a back story, rap sheet, current stats and, most importantly, a signed real-time release form for treatment here."

"There isn't really anything that you can do or should about it anyway." Linda observed calmly, "Except, of course, accept your dual roles in all of this."

Natasha often thrilled to watching her parolee's being led back to prison in handcuffs on trumped up charges. The irony of the situation was completely lost on her.

"No, no, no..."Wailed a fearful Parole Officer Natasha Thorn, "This can't be happening!"

"Oh, but it is, my dear." Linda said wisely, "You...or rather 'Jane', has just signed up for treatment at this 'Clinic'. You will go along or millions of viewers including your superior's can watch your wanton display of sexual excess on prime time. I'm sure they will fuzz out the naughty bits but your face is easy to see. The powers that be are very straight laced and they will definitely serve you up if this were to be released."

Linda walked around the desk until she was standing nose to nose with the slightly shorter Natasha.

"You will submit to me, as 'Jane' and you will do it now!" Linda's eyes flashed as she spoke softly to the other woman.

"You must know that I will not hurt you too badly." Linda continued as she caressed Natasha's cheek, "Who knows? You may even get to like it."

Natasha stood transfixed, her knees weak. Her life was in tatters and her control ripped away by this conscienceless predator. She could do nothing but go along or lose everything.

The truly horrifying part of all this was that there was a small part of her that was thrilled to be submitting to this woman. A tiny sliver of desire sparked within her when Linda caressed her face and laid claim to her soul.

"Or...you can leave..."Linda stepped back from the stricken woman, "If you really believe that I would damage a like minded ally, then you should go."

Linda walked back to her chair and sat down. Natasha followed suit automatically, still staring in disbelief at her picture not picture on the monitor.

"I mean, you created this mess." Linda said reasonably, hers eyes wide and innocent.

Natasha slowly looked up from the monitor and into the other woman's eyes incredulously before asking, "How can you say that?"

Linda smiled and said, "If you had provided a third volunteer, all this would not have been necessary."

Linda cut Natasha's objections off before they got started, "You choose now! Either you go along with this deception or else..."

Natasha heaved a weighty sigh and looked down at her feet before responding, "All right! I'll do it"

Linda smiled and said, "Good, I know..."

Natasha cut her off in mid speech, "I mean I'll go along with the deception. I am not going to be tortured by you!"

Linda laughed a real hearty belly laugh.

Finally she stopped and asked incredulously, "Oh come on! Did you really think that I meant you would be stripped, bound and forced to orgasm as part of the deception?"

A confused Natasha sputtered, "But you said..."

Linda interrupted her, "I was joking! Granted, it wasn't a very good joke and the timing could certainly have been better but this job requires a certain dark humour. Otherwise, I'd lose my mind."

When Natasha heaved a deep sigh of relief, Linda took careful and covert note of the subtle look of disappointment in the parole officer's eyes.

"Here, let's have a drink to our partnership...partner!" Linda offered as she reached down into the desk and picked up a couple of glasses and bottle of bourbon that were inside. She placed them in front of the monitor between Natasha and herself.

Linda quickly filled them and handed one to the other woman.

The woman looked suspiciously at the proffered glass and Linda laughed softly again, "You're a woman after my own heart!"

Linda took what appeared to be a sip from the glass in her hand before offering it to the parole officer. Linda picked up the second glass on the desk for herself.

Natasha wasn't adept enough to see that Linda simple let the alcohol flow into her mouth and then right back out into the cup.

Natasha took the proffered second glass and sipped it carefully, "To partnership!"

Linda smiled and murmured, swallowed her mouthful, tilting her glass in acceptance.

Natasha set her glass down on the desk and sat back. She fell over unconscious.

Linda finished the alcohol in her glass before she looked at the other woman and commented sarcastically, "Can't hold your liquor, I see."

Chapter Three -- Readiness

Linda set down her glass and walked over to the unconscious woman. Picking her up, as though she were nothing, Linda placed an unconscious Natasha over her shoulder.

Linda carried her through the warm exercise room. Here she paused and spoke, as much to herself, as to the unconscious woman, "We'll dispense with the exercises to warm you up and proceed to the next room."

In the 'conditioning room' Linda stripped Natasha nude and placed the fleece lined leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

The cuffs were attached by strong cables to four powerful winches set in the middle of the room.

Two winches were on the ceiling directly across from one another and touching the opposing walls. The other two were on the floor. They were directly under the first two.

The winches were connected by wireless Ethernet to the laptop on the desk with sat facing the mirrors which aligned one wall of the room.

Someone sitting at the desk would be close enough to touch a 'client' who was bound spread-eagled by the winches.

A fifth winch was braced firmly on the ceiling in the middle of the room. A leather and plastic hood, complete with inflatable ball gag, was attached to a cable. The cable was attached to the fifth winch.

With a touch of the laptop key, Linda forced the nude and unconscious Natasha into a spread-eagled position.

It took but a couple of moments to place the hood and ball gag in place. A few pumps of the hose and the ball gag was inflated enough that sound was now unintelligible. Linda made sure to remove the hose when she was done.

She also made it a point to leave a small amount of slack in Natasha's restraints. The 'clients' usually thrashed about and it would not do to have a dislocated shoulder or torn muscle, at this point.

Natasha began to come around at this point. Realizing what had happened, she bleated in fear and rage at her predicament. Linda, seated at the desk in front of the nude and bound woman, turned to her right and stood so that she was nearly nose to nose with her 'client'.

Linda spoke softly, intimately and with a sense of affection that she did not really feel, "I'm sorry but it is for the best. Joan Shore will be here momentarily and if she actually sees 'Jane'...well, that will go a long way towards establishing credibility."

Natasha's eyes widened behind the hood and she thrashed helplessly in her restraints; her nude breasts bobbing this way and that. She screamed behind the gag.

As though listening to a mild objection, Linda spoke carefully, "I know...I know...but imagine if no one ever sees 'Jane Down'? This way, there will be no doubt that 'Jane' exists. I mean, after all, who would question the word of a career bureaucrat?"

Linda smiled sincerely at Natasha before continuing, "In any event, I'm sure that you will put on a good show for 'The Heartless Bean Counter'."

Natasha gasped, as a cold feeling of fear ripped through her.

"She means to do to me what she did to the others! OH...MY...GOD! She is going to do this in front of Joan!" Natasha thought with alarm.

Joan Shore had been with the D.O.C. for a very long time before Natasha had joined. Joan was a legend and known for her utterly ruthless attitude toward the spending of government money. She was also not averse to dispensing a little 'street justice' whenever she got the opportunity.

Rumour had it that she had once dispensed with an entire department of the Department of Corrections when its head had remarked that Joan's former man friend had left her for 'another dog'; one that did not use its teeth so much.

The rumour was not true but Joan made no effort to make it go away. She was actually pleased that others feared her and worked to encourage her moniker 'The Heartless Bean Counter'.

She had taken a long time to get where she was. She had given up family, lovers, friendships, even career advancements that would have taken her out of the department she now occupied.

Linda picked up Natasha's clothing and carrying them back to her office carefully hung them up in the hidden closet behind her desk. A couple of clicks on the computer keyboard made the monitor ready for inspection.

She was also thoughtful enough to put away the alcohol and glasses. As one last thing, Linda took a breath mint to hide the smell of alcohol. She also made a mental note not to get too close to Joan when she spoke.

Joan Shore was known to be a strict teetotaller and fervently proud of it. Linda had just finished when the bell rang. Walking quickly out to the lobby, Linda opened the mirrored door and let Joan inside.

"Hello, you must be Ms. Shore!" Linda said respectfully, "As you will see, I absolutely cannot leave the door unlocked. However, I have been awaiting your arrival."

Slightly mollified at this piece of brown nosing, Joan walked past Linda and into her office as though she owned it and Linda were but a low level flunky. Linda pretended to ignore this disrespectful attitude.

Joan sniffed and then asked imperiously, "Is that alcohol I smell?"

Linda smiled brightly and said, "No, I don't drink and I absolutely do not allow any alcohol on the premises."

Before Joan could say anything else, Linda continued confidently, "After all, this is a government funded 'Clinic'. I'm sure you well know that spirits negatively alter judgment and perception."

Joan Shore ignored this and walked around the office, inspecting. When she came to the computer monitor, she noticed the image it projected and stopped to stare.

Chapter Four - Heartless Bean Counter

The monitor was projecting the image of a nude and bound woman. She was struggling helplessly in a standing spread-eagled position. A hood covered her head and further immobilized her.

Joan gasped and said, with indignation, "Pornography, Ms. Mason?"

Linda smiled professionally and said, "No...no that is actually a 'client'. It would be against 'Clinic' rules to leave someone in their predicament unattended."

Linda continued before Joan could speak further, "This 'Clinic' is controversial enough. The therapy is designed toward one purpose. Here we believe in the motto...'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'".

"All activities are done with that single purpose in mind." Linda continued severely, "The screening process is necessarily strict and the protocols that we follow are there to ensure the safety of both our 'clients' and the D.O.C."

Joan nodded absently and took a seat behind Linda's desk. The image of the bound nude woman seemed to mesmerize the older woman and she found she could not look away.

"What...what is it exactly...that you do here...uh...Ms. M...Mason?" She finally managed to rasp.

"There are several steps toward the successful rehabilitation of a criminal." Linda said calmly as she went and sat in the chair normally reserved for visitors and 'clients'.

Eyeing the narrow focus of 'The Heartless Bean Counter' on the bound nude woman in front, Linda continued mechanically, "The first step is to establish a base line of self control. Once that is done, we take measure to ensure that a better more productive series of life style choices is facilitated by the 'client'."

When Joan continued to sit silent and still mesmerized by the monitor in front of her, Linda sighed mentally. Then she sat forward and spoke carefully.

"Tonight, we are taking a new 'client's' base line." Linda watched the older woman lick her lips absently as she stared at the monitor.

Linda continued, "Often, they think that they know what to expect. Just as often, they are wrong. Precautions have to be taken to ensure the safety of all concerned."

12