The Clinic and Certification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have found that 'clients' rarely accept these precautions without a struggle...at first. Once they see that these are in place for the good of all, they calm down." Linda said this last with a smile.

Only then did Joan look up from the monitor and ask, "So this woman has agreed, on paper, to this 'treatment'?"

"Oh yes!" Linda agreed confidently, "Would you care to ask her yourself...right now?"

Joan Shore looked sharply at the other woman before replying briskly, "Yes, I think that would be a good idea! I find it very difficult to believe that someone would place themselves in such a position!"

Linda smiled professionally, stood up and walked over to the door. Turning back, she saw that Joan was still seated and staring at the monitor.

"If you'll come this way, I'll introduce you to 'Jane Down', our newest 'client'. I also have her paperwork here and if you want a copy; that can be easily arranged."Linda said calmly.

So saying, Linda turned and walked through the exercise room. There she paused to wait for Joan.

"Oh, my! It is quite warm in here!" Joan commented when she entered.

"Yes, unfortunately, the heating system for this particular room is not functioning well. So far we have not been able to get a repair person out here." Linda responded confidently, "The machines that you see before you are designed to warm-up the 'client'. The treatment is very strenuous and only someone with a certain level of fitness is able to endure it."

Joan nodded absently and Linda turned and walked into the next room. She stepped to the side and allowed Joan Shore an unobstructed view of the nude and bound woman who stood in a hooded and spread-eagled fashion before her.

Joan could see the woman only from behind. The nude woman's shapely legs and buttocks stood in bold relief to the drab room.

Linda heard Joan's breath deepen as she stepped into the room and closer to the bound nude 'client'.

Chapter Five -- New Client

"We call this the 'conditioning room'." Linda informed the older woman, "'Clients often struggle when first restrained but they quickly learn that they will not be harmed and that it is for their own good as well as that of the Department."

What Linda did not tell Joan about were the micro cameras that caught everything and recorded it.

Linda continued, as Joan moved to inspect the helplessly bound woman in front of her, "Please feel free to ask her questions. Unfortunately, they will have to be of the 'yes or no' variety as 'Jane' is gagged."

"Why is she gagged?" Enquired Joan mildly, noting that the bound nude female was standing quite still.

"Surely she would be struggling to get away." The older woman thought.

Linda spoke again, although she had the distinct feeling that Joan was not taking much in right then.

"All clients are gagged. It inhibits their ability to prevaricate and promotes a feeling of vulnerability. This, in turn, makes for a smoother and more efficient change." Linda said.

Joan nodded absently again and came to stand on the other side of the desk. There, she looked deeply into the eyes of the hooded bound nude woman before her.

"Child, I am Ms. Shore and this facility is under my jurisdiction. If you have been held here against your will or mistreated in any way, you may indicate so to me now. I will ensure that you are removed from here to a place of safety, if such is the case." Joan said kindly but firmly.

Before Natasha, now 'Jane', could do anything Linda spoke up, "Are you in any danger?"

Here then, was the rub, for Natasha. She had met Joan before and she knew that she could easily convince the woman of her real identity. Natasha was equally sure her career would be in ruins, should she do so.

Natasha chose and talked through the gag.

While it was mostly unintelligible, she did her best to indicate that she had volunteered for this.

"I am sorry Ms. Mason...you will have to remove the gag. I must know clearly that this woman is here freely and of her own will." Joan Shore spoke severely, after all, she was in charge and she wanted all to know it.

Linda nodded her and stepped forward. It took the work of a couple of moments to deflate the gag and then remove the hood.

When the hood was pulled back, Natasha's hair fell back and Joan gasped.

"Haven't I seen you before" Joan asked suspiciously.

"Nah, I look like one of yours and I get that all the time from you guys." Natasha, now 'Jane', said with a sneer.

It was absolutely imperative that this woman believe her to be 'Jane Snow'.

Joan Shore continued, "Were you informed of what this 'treatment' consisted of before it began?"

"Yeah...I was told and I figured 'what the hell' it can't be too bad...after all, this is the government." 'Jane' said cockily.

The smell of alcohol; on 'Jane's' breath was very strong to Joan and she asked about it, "Have you been drinking, Ms. Down?"

Natasha, now 'Jane', answered simply, "Yeah, I know, I know, Ms. Mason said I wasn't to have any liquor and that if it happened again it was back to the joint for me. Look, I'm sorry I took a little nip. I was thirsty, ya know?

Natasha, now 'Jane' continued, "Maybe you can cut me some slack, how about it?"

Joan stepped back and spoke coldly to Linda, "You may replace the hood and gag. I am convinced as to her sincerity."

Linda took a couple of minutes to do just that. When she was done, she spoke again to Joan.

"There simply was no time to reschedule your visit and her session. If you would like, you could stay and observe? You could do this either from here or behind the mirror." Linda spoke to the older woman formally.

Joan took a deep breath, her arousal and anger at what she considered the 'client's' disrespectful attitude slowly taking over. She made a decision then.

"I believe that I shall stay where I am and observe...please get me a chair that I may sit comfortably in the corner. Then I'll be out of the way." Joan said officiously.

Natasha sighed mentally and tried her best to prepare herself for the upcoming ordeal.

Secretly, she could feel her desire building. In spite of having this dangerous stranger watching, Natasha could feel herself becoming wet at the thought of sexually submitting to Linda Mason.

Chapter Six -- Jane's Whipping

Linda was secretly pleased. Things were going even better than she had planned!

She returned with a chair for Ms. Shore before picking up a belt from beside the laptop.

Walking behind the nude and bound woman, Linda made ready to whip her. Natasha, knowing what was about to transpire, was gasping and tightening her muscles in anticipation of the belts fiery kiss.

Joan watch goggle eyed as the woman prepared to strike with the belt.

"Wait...wait...What on earth are you doing?" An alarmed Joan demanded.

Linda, who expected this, played innocent, "I'm ramping up the intensity."

"Look..." Linda demanded somewhat impatiently to Joan, "If you are going to observe, then it should be an informed observation. Wouldn't you agree?"

Uh...yes..."A hesitant Joan began.

This was all well out of her depth but she was damned if she would admit it to anyone, least of all a subordinate like this Linda Mason!

Linda knew that Joan would have this reaction and anticipated Joan's need better than the woman could have herself.

"Please, Joan...Do you mind if I call you Joan? Come here." Linda said as she stepped close behind the nude spread-eagled woman.

Joan did not know what to expect but she got up out of the chair and approached the restrained female.

"Please stand in front of 'Jane' and take a good long look at her genitalia." Linda said officiously, "You'll see that it is dry and that it is not swollen." Joan felt herself blush several shades of red as she openly stared at the bound female before her.

Linda, knowing the camera was catching every moment of the action continued, "Give me your hand...That's right...Now place it on her privates...Notice how calm and less than aroused she is."

Joan Shore had rarely seen another woman's privates and now she was being asked to touch them. She had never had an orgasm and could not really understand what the hell Linda was babbling about.

"What do you mean 'less than aroused'?" She thought to herself, her confusion clear as day, to the other woman.

Natasha now 'Jane' felt both amusement at Joan's obvious ignorance and arousal at being treated in such a sexually provocative manner, even if it was by 'The Heartless Bean Counter'.

"It is Linda who is in control here, not Joan." Natasha told herself.

"Please, keep clear in your head what she now looks like and feels like, Joan." Linda said with great authority.

Joan nodded mutely as she stared at the hooded nude and bound woman before her. If asked, at that moment, she could not have identified what she was feeling or how she should be reacting. Joan Shore was completely out of touch with what was happening to her.

She stood mutely in front of the nude and hooded woman, her eyes transfixed on the woman's privates.

Linda returned to her position behind 'Jane' and rearing back her hand, let fly with the belt.

It whistled through the air before landing with a wet splat on Natasha's butt. Natasha, now 'Jane', howled through the gag and trashed helplessly against her restraints.

Linda waited a second before repeating the stroke. Again, 'Jane' shrieked inarticulately through the gag.

For the next several minutes, Linda whipped the nude and helpless Parole Officer that she was blackmailing, in front of an eye witness. The witness could testify that the woman taking the beating had agreed to it.

The whipping continued and 'Jane' thrashed helplessly about. She screamed and pulled but she was unable to escape the belt.

Then Linda paused to inform the hapless woman that a new target would be assailed and to 'be ready'.

Natasha, now 'Jane', had no idea what was about to happen. She had struggled and begged and done her best to put on a show for both her tormentress and the witness.

Linda smiled slightly and whipped the belt up underneath and between the woman's legs. It landed with a wet splat against Natasha's now sopping cunt!

Natasha, now 'Jane', yelled even louder and pulled against the cuffs that held her fast. It did no good and the belt landed on her most sensitive place yet again! The third and fourth lashes had the same effect.

Joan's breathing was coming fast and shallow. Her knees were weak with excitement and she wasn't sure how much more she could endure. At that moment, Linda could see that Joan had nearly had enough.

Linda stepped close to her bound and nude 'client' and Joan.

She said quietly but firmly, "Joan...Joan! Come here...Now give me your hand...That's right...Feel how wet she is? See how moist? I want you to slide a finger in to be sure...You must be sure...It's for the good of the Department, Joan!"

Chapter Seven -- The Wand

Joan thought she'd died and gone to heaven. It wasn't so much that she was a lesbian. It was much more about the twin facts that she was so terribly repressed and that the whole situation was so terribly sexually charged.

Every time that Linda spoke to her, Joan seemed to hear her but from far away. This was not an unusual reaction and under other conditions, Joan would have recognized it under a more technical term.

But she was just too close to what was happening.

Natasha, now 'Jane', felt the older woman fingering her pussy. She was both amused and ashamed. She felt like she should resist somehow. At the same time, she knew that it was impossible to do so. There was also a part of her that wanted to hump the hand.

Linda watched all this and smiled to herself.

"Joan..." She finally said, "Joan! Take a seat at the desk...Right there...Good...Now, pick up that wand...Yes, the white thing...See that button on the side? Turn it on...Good! Now I want you to press it against 'Jane's' privates...Right now! Think of it the way I do...It is for their own good!"

As though from far, far away, a lonely and repressed Joan Shore pressed the vibrating wand against the hooded woman's bare cunt. The effect was very nearly instantaneous. 'Jane' climaxed about five inches from Joan's nose.

Joan gasped but seemed determined to 'do her bit' for the Department. She held the wand against the bound female's cunt and 'Jane' came for a second time.

"Good...Good...You're doing well, Joan!" Linda said encouragingly.

Natasha, now 'Jane', came for a third and then a fourth time before her climaxes began to feel so uncomfortable, she wanted them to stop.

She struggled to get away from the wand.

Joan, caught up in the moment and her own passion, determinedly followed 'Jane's' every move. Joan's breath was coming in short sharp gasps now.

Joan's normally severe hair bun had become partially untangled and there was a feral snarl upon her face.

Linda watched the older woman torture the hooded 'Jane' through several more climaxes.

The cameras caught every second.

Finally, Linda could see Natasha had reached her limit. Linda stepped over to Joan and gently eased the wand back from the bound woman's swollen and very tender pussy.

Joan looked at the other woman sharply, as if to demand an explanation.

"Well done, dear. You have done well, for your first time. I can see why you have remained in this department for so long. You have the makings of a first case therapist." Linda said primly.

The older woman practically glowed. She placed the wand on the laptop and standing looked directly into the hooded woman's eyes.

"Don't you worry; dear...We'll get you straightened away in no time!" She said with an enthusiastic smile.

Natasha, now 'Jane', hung limply in her restraints, her eyes barely open after her ordeal.

Linda spoke mildly but clearly so both could hear her, "I am 'pleased' by your progress here today. We have established the beginnings of a solid working relationship. I'm going to leave you to recover for a couple of minutes now and when I return, you will take your leave. But I shall also 'expect' to see you next week at this time!"

Natasha groaned from behind her gag but Joan asked, "Do you really mean that? Do you want me to treat her again?"

Linda smiled benignly and answered, "Of course! You have some serious potential and it should be explored."

Joan appeared to mull over this before declaring, "I'll do it! I'll see you next week at the same time!"

As she left, Linda spoke so that only a nude and bound Natasha could hear her.

"Ma'am..." Linda said softly, "I prefer to be addressed as Ma'am."

12