The Clinic and Indecent Acts

Story Info
'Jane' must submit to Joan for the good of 'The Clinic'
7.5k words
4.52
57.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of these stories of the first series of 'The Clinic' is meant to be a stand alone vehicle. The later stories are prefaced with a brief synopsis.

If you have been keeping up with me, then you can skip on down to 'Chapter One -- Joan Arrives', for the new stuff. That is about five hundred and eighty words down.

'Chapter Two -- 'Treating' Jane Yet Again', is the beginning of the naughty bits.

A Brief Synopsis:

'The Clinic' has been open for about a month. It is a former meat packing plant set in a nearly deserted industrial park. It has been refurbished to meet Director Linda Mason's demanding standards for soundproofing and security.

Linda has taken care to ensure that 'The Clinic' has internet access. 'The Clinic' may also be run from one laptop. The laptop has all the winches, cameras, cell locks etc. connected to it by a series of wireless remotes.

'The Clinic' has certainly been soundproof. Not a peep was heard outside when Linda used 'The Mason Method' to 'rehabilitate' her parolee clients.

Linda acquired a powerful drug. It was originally developed as a truth agent and hypnotic. A side effect is that it greatly enhances the sexual desires of the user.

Linda's 'rehabilitation' (of her clients) consists of surreptitiously drugging her 'clients' before she actually begins. She then strips and binds then spread-eagled in her soundproofed and mirrored 'conditioning room'.

After they are secure in her 'conditioning room'; Linda whips them, torments them with an electric wand to the brink of orgasm, repeatedly (without allowing them to achieve climax).

Eventually, she will force them to sexually convulse, sometimes repeatedly (whether they want to or not). Sometimes, she will engage them in post orgasm stimulation.

All of her 'clients' are parolees, except one. Parole officer Natasha Thorn has been working hand in glove with Linda by providing her with everything Linda wants.

At first, 'everything', was merely a series of unwitting parolee's (who did not know what they were letting themselves in for).

Later, Linda initiated a sadomasochistic lesbian affair with Natasha. Initially, Linda drugged the parole officer, blackmailed her and 'rehabilitated' her under the alias 'Jane'.

The parole officer, while reluctant to follow Linda at first, is now firmly on board with Linda and her 'program'.

Linda was also thoughtful enough to involve and befriend a Department of Corrections Supervisor named Joan Shore. Having a D.O.C. supervisor was just an insurance extra for Linda.

During their last sexual liaison, Linda left Natasha nude and unconscious in a cell, deep within 'The Clinic'. Linda intended to 'have fun' with Natasha later. (See The Clinic and Finding Jane.)

Unfortunately for Linda, her security wasn't as good as she thought. Linda's arch nemesis (and thought-dead) cousin, Marie and her gang broke into 'The Clinic' and seized control. They sexually tormented and raped Linda before finding Natasha. (See The Clinic and Gris Gris.)

Natasha was able to convince them she was just another parolee victim of the cruel Linda. In a daring maneuver, Natasha was able to subdue Marie and her gang. (See The Clinic and Heartless Cruelty.)

Linda and Natasha have just incarcerated Marie and her gang in four cells inside 'The Clinic'. They returned to Linda's office to learn that Joan is coming by to 'inspect' the place.

Natasha is firmly convinced that Joan will find Marie and her gang and she (Joan) will then destroy Linda and 'The Clinic' (and Natasha's one shot at true happiness.)

Therefore, Natasha has asked Linda to 'rehabilitate' her (Natasha) while Joan watches. Natasha believes that this will distract the woman from wanting to inspect 'The Clinic' (and discovering Marie incarcerated in it).

Linda is not so convinced of Joan's power. But she (Linda) has agreed to go along with the 'rehabilitation' of 'Jane' in the hopes that it will be a quick and easy solution to the possibility of Joan causing troubles.

And now; On To the 'Rehabilitation'...

Chapter One -- Joan Arrives

Joan Shore pushed the buzzer impatiently yet again. She had not been able to get through to 'The Clinic' from her office line. It had taken a four hour drive to get here. Now that she had arrived she realized, that in her haste, she had forgotten her cell phone...

Finally, the director of 'The Clinic', Linda Mason stepped out of her office and into the tiny vacant room that served as a lobby. She opened the door and admitted Joan.

Joan was quite upset at not having her phone call answered.

She looked at Linda sternly and snapped, "I have been trying to get a hold of you all day!"

Joan continued her tirade, "You have not returned my calls! You have not..."

Joan stopped when Linda looked down and lifted a hand in the traditional gesture of 'stop'.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Joan inquired archly.

Linda looked up as she dropped her hand, her eyes cold and her face hard, "I don't have anything to say..."

Linda continued in a softer tone, forcing Joan to step forward in order to hear her, "I believe that you are operating under a misconception, Miz Shore. You seem to think that I work for you."

Linda smiled coldly before she said, "I am an independent contractor with the Department of Corrections. My contract does not include answering to you."

Joan, unused to being talked to with such confidence was taken aback but before she could do more than drop her jaw in amazement, Linda continued.

"In point of fact, I have been very busy." Linda continued mildly, "There have been no less than five 'therapy' sessions today and I have one waiting as we speak."

Linda continued quickly before Joan could even close her mouth, "I would like us to be friends, Joan. But I must say, I cannot, indeed, I will not; be bullied or pushed around."

Joan had been around enough to know when to back off.

She finally answered, "Please forgive me if I sounded a bit snippy. The traffic was a nightmare...A...And I became 'concerned' when I could not reach you by phone."

Linda smiled professionally and answered, "Oh course! I realize how these things would lead to a simple misunderstanding."

Linda reached for Joan's coat and continued, "After all, I might have missed your call because I was being raped and tortured by a gang of escaped felons."

Linda laughed then and Joan laughed with her.

"Such is obviously not the case." Joan said as both women entered the main office of 'The Clinic'.

Linda was aware of the nude Natasha's quick exit deeper into 'The Clinic' but she was sure Joan had missed it.

"So, you say you have been busy today?" Joan asked.

Linda was quick on the comeback with a professional tone, "And it isn't over yet. Jane is waiting for me as we speak."

Linda was easily able to spot Joan's immediate excitement at hearing that Jane was in need of 'treatment', again.

Linda had been able to maneuver Joan into tormenting 'Jane' once before. Linda knew that Joan was eager for another session. Linda also knew that Joan would not want to admit her desires aloud, much less to another person.

Joan licked suddenly dry lips and asked, "This wouldn't be the same 'Jane' that I helped a month ago would it?"

Linda paused to look at the computer monitor facing her. She typed in a few keys and said, "Down Jane, received initial treatment...What now...Thirty days ago from myself and an assistant. The assistant isn't named."

Linda looked up at Joan and asked, "Did you want me to include your name here?"

Joan, somewhat flushed and embarrassed, hastily said, "No, No Thanks. I...uh...I wouldn't want to put you to any bother."

Linda smiled helpfully and said, "Oh, it's no bother. I can make that change right now."

Joan, who absolutely did not want her name associated with this place any more than necessary shook her head.

As much as she wanted, needed, indeed; enjoyed tormenting a nude, bound reluctant woman, she didn't want there to be any record of such an activity.

Linda, who could read Joan like an open book, smiled coldly and said, "Let's put our cards right out in the open. Shall we?"

Joan sat even straighter, like a junior executive caught smoking in a 'No Smoking' section by her supervisor.

Linda caught the other woman's eye and said distinctly, "I know that you have it in you to be a first class therapist using 'The Mason Method'. I also know that you have reservations about it."

Linda leaned back and looked down (as though considering her next words with care), "That is only to be expected from someone as inexperienced in this form of treatment, as you are."

Linda looked up, her innocent eyes wide and her face containing a look of expectancy.

Linda asked mildly, "If you could see fit to give it another try, I'm sure you would soon see the benefits of continued sessions of 'treatment', over the course of time."

Joan felt caught between her desire to sexually dominate 'Jane' again and her fear of a scandal.

"What...What if someone...you know...Finds out?" Joan asked nervously.

Linda smiled calmly, now that she was, once again, in complete control.

"Oh Joan, don't be silly! Jane will not complain and after all...It's not like we're being televised!" Linda said in a friendly tone.

Linda thought silently "Well, at least it was true that Natasha wouldn't complain. It's a good thing that Joan doesn't know about the camera's, better still that she hasn't seen the footage of herself sexually tormenting a bound nude woman."

Linda continued to muse to herself as she watched Joan wrestle with her conscience, "In her state of mind, I bet Joan would run screaming if she knew the truth."

The truth was that Linda 'was' working as an independent contractor. Linda didn't need any help at all from Joan. Linda had simply reeled the woman in, to keep her (Joan) from getting too curious about what was happening at 'The Clinic'.

It wouldn't do to have too many sets of eyes focused on what happened here. Linda had been taught that was just bad technique.

Now the stage was set. Linda could see that Joan was ready to plunge deeper still into Linda's waiting grasp.

Joan reluctantly looked up at Linda and hesitantly began to say, "Alright I'll..."

Linda smiled, jumped to her feet and interrupted Joan's hesitant approval, "Good! You can help get her ready. Come on!"

Joan nodded silently while wondering what she had let herself in for.

The two women entered the 'conditioning room', Linda ushering Joan in ahead of her.

Joan gasped at the sight of the young woman she knew as 'Jane'.

'Jane' knelt unfettered facing away from the door. Her head was bowed and her hair hung forward and down. She was completely nude.

The light from the ceiling cast a slightly yellow hue that made 'Jane' appear somewhat golden and pristine.

Joan gazed at her with wide eyes. She found her hand going to her mouth as her throat constricted by a desire she did not want to recognize.

Linda had to mask her amusement at Joan's excitement at merely seeing 'Jane'.

Then Linda recognized her own arrogance and was mildly ashamed.

"Never sneer at adoration, my dear." Linda's mentor had admonished her more than once, "Adoration can lead to love and love can do simply amazing things."

The woman had looked quite surprised as she continued, "I have seen love do things that have seemed utterly impossible at first glance."

Now, watching Joan, Linda realized that the woman was truly taken by the woman that posed as 'Jane'.

Another favorite saying of Linda's mentor had been, "Always build a hook wherever possible."

It was time to build one here, tonight.

Chapter Two - 'Treating' Jane Yet Again

Linda moved silently to stand behind 'Jane'. She gestured to Joan to lead the way.

Joan, with trembling legs, stared at the silent beauty before her. She moved around to stand in front of the kneeling nude adult female.

When she spoke, she tried to be as commanding as possible, "Rise child. Your treatment is at hand."

Natasha, posing as 'Jane' was not a child. In fact she wasn't all that much younger than Joan. Joan used the term more as a control technique than anything else.

Natasha, posing as Jane slowly stood up before Joan. When completely upright, 'Jane' towered over the much shorter Joan. 'Jane's' full bare breasts were now eye level to Joan.

'Jane' raised her hands off to her sides and spread her legs wide apart. She did all this silently and willed herself to look off into the distance.

Joan and Linda attached the fur lined cuffs with cables attached to 'Jane's' wrists and ankles. Natasha could tell by the expression on her face and her trembling hands that Joan was even more aroused than before.

'Jane' showed no expression at all as Linda pressed a key on the laptop which sat on the desk in front of the now bound and nude 'Jane'.

The software program activated the upper winches and they retracted their cables until 'Jane' was standing on tiptoe. Then the lower winches were retracted, as well. The end result was that 'Jane' now hung spread-eagled between Linda and the captivated Joan.

Joan looked into 'Jane's' face then at Linda and asked, "Do we have to hood her just yet?"

Linda, quick on her feet said, "No, no. We are practicing courtesy today. As a matter of fact, I was just telling 'Jane' that very thing, wasn't I, Jane?"

Without looking at either woman, 'Jane' responded, "Yes, Ma'am, you was sayin on account a how I talk that I could learn gooder."

Linda, in the role of 'treating' 'Jane', corrected her by saying, "Its, Yes Ma'am. You were telling me how I could learn to speak better."

'Jane' nodded without looking at either woman and repeated what Linda had just said to her.

Joan looked on with frank admiration, "And you were able to accomplish this in only a month. The last time I was here she had been drinking and her attitude needed a large adjustment."

Linda smiled and said, "Well, this method is a results oriented program. Once initiated, we simply continue to expand and integrate a more positive self image for the client to follow."

Joan nodded sagely although she really didn't understand any of what Linda had just said.

Linda nodded to Joan and said, All right; well...let's begin, shall we?"

Joan looked expectantly at Linda. Linda was the one leading the way even if Joan did not have the courage to admit it.

Linda looked back at Joan and said, "Examine the subject thoroughly. Make sure you create a full image of her, as she is now, in your mind, Joan."

Joan stepped back and brought her hands to her face as she feasted her eyes on the nude and spread-eagled beauty before her, the one who stared so nobly off into the distance.

Joan looked 'Jane' up and down. Her eyes sought to include every image they claimed. At one point, Joan looked down and stared at Jane's privates.

Joan walked around 'Jane' and stepped close to Linda.

Joan, remembering Linda's advice from the first time they had seen 'Jane', leaned toward Linda and whispered, "Her privates look swollen and moist! It's almost as if she has been playing with them!"

Joan sounded scandalized but Linda kept a straight face as she instructed Joan.

"Oh god, I hope so! I have been instructing Jane to fondle herself every night. I want her to know what it is to feel a sexual urge." Linda nodded seriously and continued, "I also want her to climax as often as possible. For men the rule is different; no less than once a week and no more than once a day."

Joan looked at Linda questioningly and Linda continued, "I want Jane to have her climaxes here, as well AND believe me when I say I'll know if she has climaxed at home...Her orgasms here will be more intense if she masturbates at home."

Linda continued idly, "It is too bad Jane doesn't have a room mate. I'd get the roommate to tie Jane to the bed and torment her each night with a hairbrush handle. I'd give the roommate a three-a-night rule."

Linda watched as Joan reflected on the image of 'Jane' bound nude to a bed and forcibly fucked to climax three times each night by another woman wielding a hair brush handle like a phallus.

Joan licked her lips.

Linda spoke with authority as she said, "New evidence has lead us to believe that our previous ideas about repressing sexual urges was counterproductive. This new evidence points to women having more orgasms as the way to a healthier and more productive life."

Joan returned to her job of surveying the bound Jane.

Another minute passed by and Joan reported, "I have a good idea of what she looks like."

Linda nodded and said, "Okay, onto the next phase. I am going to apply the belt. With each stroke, I expect Jane to say 'Thank You Ma'am, May I have another? I want you to observe her behavior and report any grimaces"

Chapter Three -- Onto the Next Phase

Joan nodded and looked from Linda back to the still far staring 'Jane'.

Linda removed the belt from her pants. The leather whispered as it made its journey to freedom.

Once clear of the pants, Linda reared back and let fly. The belt landed lightly but with a wet splat.

'Jane', determined not to crack, said what she was suppose to.

Linda reared back and whipped the nude and bound beauty again.

Once again, Linda said her piece.

Joan looked transfixed as she watched 'Jane' receive her 'treatment'.

Linda began to whip 'Jane' harder. Jane's voice became ragged and she began to sweat, the water slowly rolling down her gloriously nude flesh.

After each stroke of the belt, 'Jane' would thank Linda and ask for another. Inside, she was both amused for getting into this fix and appalled because she was becoming aroused!

Try as she might, she could feel herself becoming wetter than she had ever been. This unjust whipping and what was to follow simply made her hot.

And this time, she couldn't blame it on any drug, either.

Linda reared back and let fly with the belt yet again. This time, the belt stroke was harder than the others had been.

Try as she might, 'Jane' could not hold back her grimace before she thanked Linda and asked for another.

Joan was quick to notice and said, "Oh, Oh! She grimaced!"

Linda nodded and thanked Joan before lashing 'Jane' harder still and this time 'Jane' flinched and grimaced before uttering her ritual line.

Joan spoke to 'Jane' directly this time, "Be Strong Dear! It's For the Best!"

Linda motioned for Joan to walk over to her.

When Joan had complied, Linda spoke loudly enough for 'Jane' to hear.

"Joan, I want you to take this belt and I want you to 'treat' Jane with it." Linda paused while Joan gasped before adding, "Keep your strokes firm and focused. I want about half as hard as you can bring and only on her buttocks...Oh and make sure she thanks you and asks for another."

Natasha, posing as Jane, was having a hard time dealing with Linda's cruelty. It wasn't that she felt hard done by; it was that she was becoming more aroused the longer the whipping progressed.

Joan took the proffered belt and without pause struck firmly against 'Jane's' posterior.

Natasha gasped at the authority there. She had expected a hesitant and weak stroke. What had followed was neither.

Natasha, in her role as 'Jane' thanked Joan and asked for another.

This went on for a few moments before it became to uncomfortable for 'Jane' to want 'another'. 'Jane's lust had cooled considerably.

At that point, 'Jane' turned her head and asked piteously, "Please, I've taken all I can, Ma'am. Please Stop!"

Joan paused and Linda smiled and shook her head to indicate that no more lashes were necessary. This was all Joan needed to see in the form of guidance.

Joan's breath was coming in short ragged gasps. She felt 'alive' and yet she felt terribly embarrassed.