The Clinic and Indecent Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad that I can trust these women." Joan thought to herself, "If word of this ever got out...?

Joan quickly repressed that doubt and looked at Linda.

Joan handed the belt back to Linda who asked the nude, bound and now well whipped 'Jane, "What do you say?"

"Thank You! Oh, Thank You!" 'Jane' said fervently.

Chapter Four -- Forced Orgasm

Linda nodded as 'Jane' thanked them and turning to Linda, spoke, "There is a wand in the drawer in the desk in front of her. Please sit at the desk and get it out."

Joan, who knew what this part was like, was eager to comply.

Linda reached over 'Jane's head and pulled the hood, complete with the limp but inflatable gag, close to her lover.

Linda carefully pulled the hood over 'Jane's head while Joan watched with rapt attention.

At one point, Linda inserted the gag into 'Jane's mouth. Joan gasped as the uninflated gag slipped past the woman's lips. Linda reached down onto the laptop, pressed a couple of keys and there was a hiss as the gag began to inflate.

Joan watched 'Jane's eyes as they grew large. The pressure finally inflated the gag to a safe limit. 'Jane' could breath but any noise she made was unintelligible.

Linda reached into another drawer of the desk and retrieved two more items. One was a phallus shaped plastic vibrator and one was a large bottle of lubricant.

Linda greased up both her vibrator and the head of the wand that Joan held.

Linda looked at Joan, winked slyly and said, "Let's get to it!"

Joan nodded eagerly as Linda walked behind the nude and spread-eagled parole officer posing as 'Jane'.

Linda knelt down and reaching up carefully began to insert the vibrator into 'Jane's vagina.

Once it was nearly all the way in, she spoke, "Joan, I want you to gently touch and circle the head of the wand against her clit...The top of her labia...Right here!"

Linda had reached up with a finger and touched 'Jane' on her clit.

Joan said eagerly, "A gentle circle...I can do that!"

Linda began to fuck 'Jane' with the plastic vibrator, sliding it slowly and carefully in and out. All the while Joan worked 'Jane's clit with the head of the electric wand, making careful slow tiny circles.

Natasha, in her role as 'Jane', felt herself being forced to become even more sexually aroused. Want and need had nothing to do with this; she had no control over what was happening.

The truly scary part was that 'Jane' was becoming aroused on a level she hadn't counted on. It wasn't just the stimulation alone; the whole idea of what was happening to her without her so-called consent was sexually arousing!

It was true that Natasha could have stopped everything with a single word. But that would have raised questions she didn't want asked, let alone answered. So now, here she was, nude, bound, whipped and forced toward an orgasm she had little control over.

Between the vibrating phallus sliding in and out of her and the powerful wand stimulating her clit; 'Jane' found she was moving toward a powerful orgasm quicker than she anticipated.

'Jane' groaned inadvertently, she began to slowly and carefully hump back and forth between the two sources of sexual stimulation.

As her passion quickly grew into a raging need, her inhibitions fell away and she felt she was nothing more than a wanton sexual animal.

Joan was very determined to do her bit for the 'good of the department'. Her breathing was erratic and her eyes shone with a lustful gleam. She was sweating slightly and her face was a grim mask of delight and tension as she worked 'Jane's clitoris with the electric wand.

Linda wondered what Joan would think if she knew she was being filmed at this moment.

As was standard procedure, the moment that the winches in the 'conditioning room' were activated, so were the hidden cameras that recorded every session that Linda administered.

Linda could tell that 'Jane' was approaching her forced climax.

Linda said to Joan, "Make her ask to come."

Joan looked startled at the suggestion but nodded without looking up. She was far too engaged in her current activity.

As 'Jane' was reaching the brink of orgasm, Joan pulled the wand back and said, "You must ask before you come."

'Jane', nude, bound and stimulated well past caring what she looked like, nodded her acknowledgement.

Joan went back to stimulating 'Jane' with the wand.

Linda was still kneeling between 'Jane's legs. She looked around the nude woman's hips at Joan and spoke so quietly that only Joan could hear.

When Joan looked at her, Linda said, "Do that between five and seven more times before you bring her off."

Joan nodded her assent.

When 'Jane' reached her zenith again and asked to come, Joan pulled the wand back and let the woman's desire calm before touching 'Jane's bare pubis again.

On and on this went. Just as Linda figured, when Joan had tormented 'Jane' for the seventh time, Linda could see that the next time, 'Jane' would be forced over the edge.

'Jane', Joan and Linda were all keenly aware that 'Jane' was going to climax. 'Jane' was grunting, groaning and trashing about helplessly in her restraints.

Suddenly she screamed through her gag as her climax took hold. It had been steadily building and Joan's teasing had simply been too much. 'Jane' was unable to control it anymore and by the time she screamed, she was already climaxing.

'Jane' pulled and heaved and groaned. Her muscles stood in bold relief as a painfully intense orgasm engulfed her.

Joan, now very aroused but unable to realize what she was feeling, found herself as close to 'Jane's bare cunt as possible without touching. Joan watched in excited awe as the bound beauty before her surrendered to the powerful sexual stimulations.

As the orgasm began to wind down and 'Jane' could understand what had happened, Linda spoke.

To both Joan and 'Jane', Linda said, "That was without permission and believe me...There will be consequences!"

Natasha, in her role as 'Jane' understood what was going to happen next and nodded.

Joan, who did not have a clue what had happened or was going to happen, looked around 'Jane's bare hips at Linda and shrugged.

Linda said loudly so that both women could hear, "Joan, I want you to continue holding the wand against 'Jane's privates. Don't hold it hard but keep it in contact."

Joan nodded, almost to herself.

Joan kept the wand against 'Jane's privates. Very quickly Joan could see that 'Jane' did not care for this!

'Jane' tried inadvertently to pull away and then to the side. 'Jane' gasped and cried out in passion and fear as the wand followed her limited (and ultimately futile) avenues of escape.

Joan, ever aware that she needed to 'treat' 'Jane' with firmness and authority, kept after the nude, bound parolee with a post orgasm stimulation of the clitoris.

Joan was completely unaware of her actions or her appearance. She was completely caught up in tormenting 'Jane' 'For the good of the Department'.

Linda finally, let the phallus shaped vibrator drop out of 'Jane'. She stood and stepped close to Joan.

Linda ignored 'Jane's muffled shrieks, cries and entreaties. Linda ignored the desperate eyes of her bound lover.

Linda knelt down next to Joan and said, "Part of being a good therapist is being able to read your client."

Joan looked at her and then at 'Jane'. Joan realized that 'Jane' was now reaching a serious level of discomfort.

Joan looked embarrassed as she pulled the wand away from the bound woman and turned it off.

Joan and Linda stood. Joan turned to face 'Jane' and said, "I'm pleased with both your determination and your courage today, dear."

Linda spoke then, "Why don't we go back to the office. I'll untie 'Jane' here in a few minutes.

'Jane' hung spread-eagled, nude, gagged and exhausted from her sexual torment. She watched as Linda and Joan left the room.

Only Linda looked back; she winked.

Chapter Five -- Loose Ends

Joan slumped, exhausted but agitated in the chair across the desk from Linda. Linda was busy typing an entry into her computer.

"Damned files are necessary but they can be a pain too." Linda said without bothering to look at Joan.

Joan nodded her agreement and needlessly added, "I hear that."

At length, when she had assessed that Joan had recovered enough to safely drive without fear of distraction, Linda spoke.

"I would hope that you will give this idea of being a therapist here some more serious thought." Linda said determinedly.

Joan nodded mechanically again. Now that her own passions had cooled, she felt a strong desire to run back to her little world of rules and hierarchies. Strong passions had no place there.

Linda, who had dealt with this phenomenon before recognized Joan's fears and with a more little banter, saw the woman out of 'The Clinic'.

Linda returned to the 'conditioning room' where she released Natasha.

Natasha took the woman's face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

Linda, recognizing love when she saw it; kissed Natasha back.

Silently, they returned to the main office; hand in hand.

As Linda watched Natasha dress, the phone rang yet again.

Linda answered it and a voice she had not heard in a long time greeted her.

"Darling, how good it is to hear your voice!" The woman said in a cultured tone that spoke of money and privilege.

"I was just in the area and I thought I'd give you a ring." The woman said softly.

Linda, who knew that this woman never did anything on the spur of the moment did not hesitate, "Why Mrs. Perkins! It has been far too long! We really must get together now that you're in town!"

Mrs. Perkins laughed a rich cultured laugh and said, "I'll have to check my schedule and get back to you."

With that, Mrs. Perkins shut off her cell.

Natasha looked startled as Linda reached into a drawer of her desk and pulled out a handgun and a shoulder holster.

"What is that for?" Natasha asked in a startled voice.

Natasha watched in shock as Linda grimaced slightly as she put on the holster and then checked the weapon. Seemingly satisfied, Natasha watched silently as Linda put the weapon into the holster.

Linda looked at Natasha and said, "I do have a permit, I do have extensive training. There is a real reason to carry it...now. That was Mrs. Perkins. She is a woman who is much more dangerous than Marie."

Linda said this last as though that explained everything. Seeing that it did not, Linda elaborated.

"This is for Mrs. Perkins or more accurately, her crew. Hopefully, I sounded in control enough so she won't want to come around and see for herself." Linda said ominously.

Natasha stopped dressing to ask, "What the hell is going on? I mean...This is way too deep!"

Linda looked at the younger woman and explained, "When I was a young woman, I was abducted...By Marie, actually. Mrs. Perkins is a sort of brothel Madam with extreme tastes. She bought me from my abductors..."

Natasha sat down, clearly caught up in Linda's narrative.

"I was able to convince her I was valuable in many ways." Linda paused dramatically before continuing, "I became her protégé. Ultimately, I was able to get away but it wasn't an amicable parting."

Natasha looked perplexed and asked, "But why would she call now and how did Mrs. Perkins know you are here, anyway?"

Linda laughed softly and said, "I called her once this place was up and running. I told her I wouldn't be pleased if I caught her or her people nosing around. Mrs. Perkins is careful enough not to want a shooting war on her hands. That would be bad for her business and she knows I will shoot."

Natasha, usually quick on her feet, didn't quite understand, so she persisted, "But why would there be a 'shooting war'? I mean, if you were her protégé, why do you need a gun at all? Even if it wasn't an amicable parting, do you really believe this woman would kill you?"

Linda looked at Natasha and said firmly, "Oh Yes! Mrs. Perkins is utterly without scruple. As I said, we didn't part on the best of terms. In point of fact, we parted with my gun pointed at her face. She swore revenge and I believe her. If she saw an opportunity to destroy me, she'd leap at it."

Natasha looked very upset and asked, "Then why not go to the police? Or if you don't trust them, go to the federal authorities? Why try and do this alone?"

Linda smiled and answered, "I was there when others tried it...During my apprenticeship to Mrs. Perkins."

Linda continued, "Mrs. Perkins, her people and the threat they represented simply disappeared. The police, having no case also disappeared. A month after that, so did the person who had gone to the police."

Linda shook her head at the memory, "No, I knew that the only thing this woman would respect is a show of force. I gave it to her when I left. I gave her another one when I opened up 'The Clinic' and you heard me on the phone giving her still another, just now."

Linda smiled at the now doubtful Natasha, "This woman is always sweet sounding. If I had been aggressive or pugnacious; she would have been either insulted or intrigued. Either of those would draw her here like a starving dog to red meat."

Linda shook her head in mild disgust and said, "The only way to gain her respect is to be POLITE! That is just about the first lesson I ever learned from her."

Linda continued. "I think we'll see that Marie reconnected with Mrs. Perkins and that is how Marie found me. I have no doubt that Marie made a deal with Mrs. Perkins. Marie intended to sell me back to Mrs. Perkins when she was done torturing me."

A thousand questions formed in Natasha's mind but before she could voice them, Linda spoke again.

"Mrs. Perkins has lived a long, conviction free life by always keep in the shadows." Linda said ominously, "As long as there is someone to do her dirty work, she will never see a day of jail time."

Natasha looked shocked but asked, "Do you think we'll have to worry about her for a long time?"

Linda nodded professionally and answered, "Oh yes! Mrs. Perkins is the sort to hold a grudge...Forever!"

Linda continued,"On the bright side, Mrs. Perkins obviously expected to hear Marie's voice when she called. When I answered, she likely decided to go back across the continent where she resides. I'll check with a 'friend' I know; they can check to make sure that Mrs. Perkins actually arrives back home. It's better to be safe than sorry. We'll also have to be extra vigilant for the next while."

Natasha shook her head and looked at Linda as if seeing her in a fresh light.

Linda, having put her suit coat on over her holster stepped close to Natasha and said, "I know it's a lot to absorb but I want you to realize two things. One, I remember you saving my ass when you could have gotten away without too much trouble. That took honor, courage and strength. Two, I've got your back."

Linda smiled and Natasha, who had been holding her breath, let it go with a sigh and smiled weakly back.

Linda said, "Let's go have a talk with our prisoners, shall we?"

In the end, Marie's husband and her two associates; Francine and her husband, Jacob, were easy. When they had been in control, they were all swagger and menace. They found it quite another thing to be helplessly spread-eagled at the mercy of their former victim.

Natasha and Linda were able to get three confessions and signed release forms easily. All three wanted felons were now in the custody of Linda Mason with a supervised 'Treatment' under Natasha Thorn. They would get plenty of exercise, nutrition and education. But it would be a long time before they were allowed to see the light of day again...if ever.

Linda had explained to Natasha, "These three are all escaped felons. Now they are back in custody. I have access to a Department of Corrections Mainframe computer at nearly the highest level of clearance. They aren't going anywhere and if we decide, they can go back to another maximum security prison."

Linda shrugged and added, "It's not foolproof but it has a high likelihood of success."

Natasha had nodded but clearly, the events of the day had been too much.

Linda, seeing that Natasha was, once again, overwrought, added, "Here are my house keys and I know you know where I live...Go home and I'll join you shortly."

Natasha started to object but Linda cut her off with a firm gesture, "Go on, you know you need to rest."

Natasha nodded and turning left 'The Clinic'.

Chapter Seven - Marie

Linda returned to her office and after a few minutes at the computer returned to Marie. On her way through the exercise room, Linda stopped to pick up a syringe full of the drug that she used on especially hostile clients.

Natasha had put it there at the behest of Linda just before she (Natasha) had been tormented by Joan.

Once again, Linda had a use for it. Linda made a mental note to get some more, as she was going through a lot of the stuff lately.

Linda entered Marie's cell.

Marie was absolutely furious. She was also afraid; always before it was she who had been in control. Now she stood nude, bound spread-eagled and gagged.

She was deep in the middle of what was essentially a maximum security 'private' prison.

Worse, the only people who knew she was there either didn't care (Mrs. Perkins) or they were in other cells. Marie could hear their gag muffled voices emanating from the other cells from time to time.

Linda stepped close to her arch nemesis and said, "I knew there would be no point in arguing with you so I simply 'doctored' up a couple of things here."

Linda turned the documents in her hands so that Marie could see them clearly. They were official records showing that Marie Allard had been found alive and she was now in the custody of Federal Corrections. She was currently receiving treatment at a place called 'The Clinic'.

Marie screamed in fury and shook with rage as she thought, "I'll get out and I'll show you!"

Linda nodded and said, "I thought it might upset you but there is no getting around it. You are going to be treated. I find it quite ironic, us two ending up together again...Well, there is no time like the present to get started."

So saying, Linda placed the documents on the unused cot. She reached down into the drawer located beneath the cot and brought out two items. One was obviously a whip. The other looked quite unique.

Linda dropped the whip on the cot beside Marie's signed release forms. Linda took the other folded item, stepped behind Marie and set it quietly on the floor.

Marie cried out in fear and fury yet again. She thrashed helplessly about but the restraints did not give even one iota.

Linda reached into her coat pocket and pulled out the syringe full of the sexual psychotropic and injected Marie in the butt.

Marie gasped but did her best not to show anything else. She didn't know what was going to happen but she guessed she wouldn't like it.

Linda picked up the item she had laid on the floor. She unfolded it. The item was made of black leather, metal and plastic.

Essentially, it was a big diaper that had strong buckles instead of Velcro. The thing also came with a few additions. It had two electric phalluses that were meant to be inserted into the wearer. There was also a large powerful wand attached to the front.

The sensors contained within the device were hidden and if one didn't know they were there, a cursory inspection, wouldn't give them away.

Linda went to place the thing on (and in) Marie. Marie, deliberately let go with a stream of urine.

She looked proudly and defiantly at Linda as the woman stood up. Marie noted that there was urine on Linda's suit.

Linda noticed too and smiled, "These 'cells' are actually quite special and one of the things this suit does is to resist urine and feces stains and smells. By tomorrow, it will have been dry cleaned and this won't even exist."