The Clinical Trial

Story Info
Nurse Louise helps relieve the patient's erotic pains.
4.7k words
4.47
16.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise looked up from the patient's file at the end of the ward bed and looked the young man over. "Anything to report?"

The man lay on his back gazing up at the white ceiling. "I'm fine," he mumbled, most likely bored out of his mind from such a long in-patient stay.

Louise sighed and brushed a rouge bang from her forehead as she wrote in the thick folder. Condition unchanged. "I'll be back later to take your bloods." She slipped her pen into the pocket at her breast and made her way back to the nurse's station.

She sank into a swivel chair and pulled the hair tie from her strawberry blonde hair, which tumbled down, covering the pen in her pocket. A small moan escaped her lips. It always felt good to let one's hair down. Unfortunately, the day wasn't done yet, so she pulled her hair back, capturing that rouge strand of fringe and tied it anew.

The other nurse, Sandra, entered the station and gave her a weak smile. "Just so you know, Louise, there's a new group of patients coming in."

"Yeah, I know."

"They're testing something a bit different. It's not a drug for any disease, it's a..." the woman averted her eyes as she blushed, "a sex drug."

Louise sat up a little straighter and cleared her throat. "Males or females?"

"Males at the moment. It's a sexual enhancement drug being tested on healthy subjects, you know how these things go."

Louise blushed a little. Healthy males using an experimental sex drug? That could be... interesting. "When are they coming in?"

As she said it the door to the clinic opened and a group of young men entered, all looking around at the nurse's station and the beds that lined the walls. Louise's breath caught a little.Did they really have to get such attractive males to test this drug?

Sandra gave Louise a look, a sly grin and raised eyebrows. "Let's show these boys to their beds." She stood and went to the group, guiding a bunch of them toward the beds. Louise made sure her fringe was still intact before she made her way over to one of the boys. "Your initials?"

The young man gave her an uncertain smile. His hair was similar in colour to hers. Though not as long. "Uhh, it's SJC."

Louise nodded. "Follow me." She led him around the nurse station towards the bed on the far end of the clinic, looking at the initials of each patient as they were displayed above the beds.

"Here you are. A window bed even." It was right at the end with a large window looking over the city.

"Wow," the young man tossed his bag on the bed and gazed out the window. Then he turned to Louise with a smile. "I'm Sam, by the way."

Louise didn't look up from Sam's file as she noted the time of his arrival. "Louise." She scanned the trial info to determine exactly what this drug was supposed to do. A sexual enhancement drug designed to aid erectile strength and fertility. It seemed it was designed for older men who had lost the drive to fuck. Seemed simple enough. Should add some girth and add a little thickness to their semen. "Do you understand the study restrictions?"

"I think so," Sam muttered as he sat back on the bed with his hands behind his head, arm muscles bulging through his t-shirt. "No chocolate, no coffee. Those are the only things I care about."

She chuckled for the first time today. "Yeah, don't we all." She pulled the curtain around the bed and looked down at him. "I know you did this at your screening, but I need you to become erect so that we have a record of your... strength and girth."

"Oh, right, okay, ummm..." his face went a little red as he reached down for his belt.

Louise touched his arm. "Do you need any pornographic material to aid you?"

Sam shook his head. "I'll use my imagination."

Louise took her hand away and pulled a blanket from under the bed. Then she took a button device and place it next to him. "After you're at your usual erectile size push the button and place the blanket over yourself."

"Then what?"

"Then I'll..." Louise cleared her throat. "Come take your temperate so to speak." She pulled back the curtain a fraction and slipped out, coming into a clinic of hidden clinic beds.

Sandra gave her a nod as she came into the nurse's station. "Well?"

Louise sighed as she sat. "They just have to send the hot ones, don't they?"

Sandra chuckled. "The sacrifices we make to give men better sex lives."

"Well if it makes it better for us..." a beep at her belt signalled that Sam was ready.

Sandra perked up. "That was quick."

Louise stood. "Let's hope he's not as quick in other areas." She left a laugh behind in the nurse's station and slipped back into the curtain.

Sam lay, his cheeks flushed, the blanket over his bulging crotch. "What are you gonna do?"

"The same thing that the doctor did to you at screening." She took out a pair of disposable gloves from a box at the end of the bed and slid them on. Then she lifted the end of the blanket and groped around for his member. "So just relax." Her fingers found it, and she had to suppress a gasp at its heat.

"You okay?" Sam asked, his eyes wide, his face flushing deeper.

"Fine." Louise's fingers curled around him, getting a feel for his natural girth, all the while looking everywhere else to avoid his eyes. She gave him a gentle squeeze and waited while he throbbed. Then she pulled down to his base, peeling his foreskin back, before running her fingers up to his tip and prodding around his head. She hummed and reach out with her other hand for the file, bringing it down off the bench at the end of the bed and laying it across his thighs. She wrote down her findings as she touched.

Sam lifted his head to look down. "Is it okay?"

Louise felt up to his tip, feeling a bead of silky precum even through the gloves.Fuck, it's more than okay. Out loud she said: "Everything feels fine." More than fine. In fact, he was quite generously endowed. And Louise did fancy herself as a bit of a size queen. She shook her head.I'm working, dammit. Can't be thinking about fucking the patients... ugh, I both hate and love being here during these sex drug trials...

A tiny moan escaped Sam's lips and his eyes went wide. "Oh god, I'm sorry." He shook his head and turned it away from her, closing his eyes in shame.

Louise couldn't help the corners of her mouth curving. "I understand, Sam. But I have to do it. Sorry." She gave him a gentle stroke down to his base. That wasn't part of the procedure, but oh well, she liked the way a man reacted when she touched him. He knew what the clinical trial was about, and he was told what was gonna be done to him.

After she had taken all her notes down in his file she withdrew her hand and took off the glove. "Now, Sam, lucky for you, you get to go relieve yourself into this specimen jar." She took it from the bed bench and placed it next to him. "When you're ready, I'll show you to the room."

Louise waited outside the curtain until Sam came out, specimen jar in hand, his face still tainted by his blush.

"Why can't I just do it in there?" he asked as Louise led him away.

"We have special rooms for it. It's less messy this way, and the rooms are soundproof. We know some men are loud so..."

"True. I'm not too keen on hearing fapping sounds from the next bed anyway."

Louise smiled.What would that be like? Just a big room filled with the sound of jerking and other various man sounds. It made her shudder in delight. They arrived at the rooms and she opened a door.

"Take your time. There's stimulating material in there, but I know you like to use your imagination, so just think of anything you like..." she gave him a wink before withdrawing. Sam hesitated for a second before crossing the threshold and closing the door.

"So, what was he like?" Sandra asked as she arrived at the nurse's station.

Louise sighed. "Let's just say that if we were allowed to aid the patients in their sample extractions, I would be in there right now, helping out."

Sandra nodded, her eyes glazing over. "They certainly chose some monsters this time, that's for sure..."

"I swear they do it on purpose."

"Well, it's all about finding healthy male patients and what's healthier than a rock hard, ten-inch cock?"

Louise put a hand over her mouth as she laughed. Then Sam came out of his room, his chest rising and falling, the specimen jar in his hands. Louise got up, put on a glove and took it from him. It was pretty much full to the brim.

"Thanks, Sam," she took in the weight of it in her hand and blushed a little. "That's all we need from you for now. So just head back to your bed or head into the lounge where we have tv and pool and video game stuff."

"Right. Thanks." He turned and strode off

###

The next day, Louise was rostered on for the night shift. The sexual enhancement drug participants would've taken the drug that morning, so there was no telling what state she would find them in.

The elevator on the first floor opened and Louise stepped out, swiping her card key to get into the clinic. The lock clicked, and she pushed the door open to the dimmed lights and pulled curtains.

In the nurse's station, Sandra and another nurse, Kylee, gave Louise their usual greetings.

"Any changes in the new patients?" Louise asked as she stowed her bag away under the desk.

Kylee sighed as slipped the hair tie from her golden locks. "Unfortunately, no."

"Maybe you'll have better luck," Sandra said as she stood and took her own bag from under the desk.

Louise rolled her eyes. "You two..."

A blinking light ignited on one of the monitors. Louise leaned in. "Bed ten."

Sandra looked over as she slipped on her jacket over her navy scrubs. "That's your boy, Sam."

Louise nodded and made her way over, slipping through the curtains. His bed light was on and his eyes were wide.

"Sam, is everything okay?"

"I..." he sank further into his bed.

Louise gave him a warm smile and lowered her voice. "You need to tell me what's wrong. The makers of this drug need to know what it's doing to people who take it. I know it's weird for you, but I've had experience with all kinds of sexual enhancement drugs. I've seen it all. You can trust me."

Sam rose up from the bed, propping himself up on his elbows, his blanket falling down his naked chest. "Sorry... It's just that I've had an erection for a few hours now and it's starting to hurt. No matter what I think about, it won't go away."

"Did you try masturbation?"

Sam nods. "It's too sensitive. I can't touch it for more than a few seconds..."

Louise pondered. They were supposed to record how long erections lasted for, but Sam looked rather uncomfortable. "How bad is it? Scale of one to ten."

Sam grit his teeth, his whole jaw tensing. "Fucking eleven."

"Alright." Louise took a glove from the raised bench at the end of the bed. "I'll only do this once, Sam, so consider yourself lucky."

"Wait, do what?" Sam stammered.

Louise peeled back his blankets and the young man grabbed them. "Sam, do you want relief or not?"

"I..." he was scanning her face, his eyes flicking over each feature, her green eyes, petite lips, the way her light freckles only just showed up in the dim light. His grip loosened, and Louise pulled the blanket down over his crotch.

She stifled a gasp. Sam's cock throbbed hard, rising and falling back to his belly. A long rope of precum stretching down from his tip. The veins in his shaft engorged and twisted, fuelling his hardness and contractions.

Sam let out a soft groan. "That bad?"

"It's... different." She bit her bottom lip as she examined. The only thing she could think about was climbing up on the bed and sliding his enhanced length inside her pussy. Instead, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around his girth.

Sam inhaled sharply then slapped his hand over his mouth, a groan of pained pleasure slipping out the sides. His other hand seized a handful of sheet, knuckles white.

Louise squeezed gently, lifting his cock from his belly and pulling down to his base. Sam's eyes stretched open as his tight foreskin peeled back, gripping his engorged head as it dragged down. Precum beaded at the tip, blooming, then rolling down over Louise's gloved thumb.

She took out a bunch of gloves from the box and pushed them into Sam's mouth. "Bite down."

His jaw rippled as he bit, lips pulled back showing his teeth and gums. The vein in his neck seemed to almost pop out, much like the one at his temple.

"Hold on, Sam." She squeezed a little harder and stroked up and down.

Sam slammed his head back against the pillow, his back arching. He throbbed, forcing Louise's fingers open. A wave of heat washed up her chest to her face. She could just imagine it inside her, stretching her with each powerful pulse.

"Fuck me..." she had never seen a reaction like this before. It was so powerful and sudden. And it didn't seem like any of the other young men had reacted like this. She sped up her stroking, running her palm up to his tip then back down again, feeling each throb as it contracted against her fingers. It was as if it were in a perpetual state of orgasm, at that very edge of ejaculation.

Sam groaned, his jaw clamping tight around the bunch of gloves stuffed into his mouth. He looked down at himself, watching with wide-eyed horror as Louise jerked faster. More precum leaked, a steady stream as if his manhood were crying in erotic agony. She was intent on reliving him as quick as possible. Hopefully, the swelling and pain would go down after he came.

"Just hold on, Sam..." Louise took his balls in her other hand and caressed, gasping as their heat penetrated her gloves immediately. They were so hard and felt so full.

His hips bucked against her hand as if he were trying to thrust into her. She could only hope that the drug didn't make him too aggressive. But he seemed more in pain than in pleasure. He began to throb harder.

"Just a little longer..." She squeezed and stroked, her hand slapping to his base, then squeezing tight right at his tip. Precum sprayed erratically, his belly glazed and shining. Her mouth salivated. He would bust so much faster if she used her lips and tongue. She sighed in longing.

Sam let out a deep growl, his back arching higher. Both of his hands tore at the sheets, pulling them from their once tucked state. Then he looked down at Louise's hands wrapped so strongly around him. He glanced into her eyes, his eyebrows warped into a frown of desperation.

A large convulsion spread Louise's fingers and a thick rope of semen ejected from his head, slapping across his broad chest.

The nurse gasped as he sprayed over and over, completely covering his chest in white. His balls twitched in her hands, trying their best to wriggle free. She bit her bottom lip as she watched. She had the biggest fantasy about being ejaculated inside, and to be filled with a load like this? Would be heaven. If only she could just climb on top and let her pussy do the extracting. A small moan passed her lips.

Sam writhed in his orgasm, eyes rolling back, his fingers cracking as he gripped the sheet. His orgasm began to die down, his spurting becoming oozing, tricking down his tip and over Louise's gripping fingers.

The vein in his neck went down, and she stopped biting down on the gloves. His cock's throbbing slowed to a twitch and his balls deflated.

Louise let out a flustered breath, giving his cock a squeeze to get the last of his load out. "Sam?"

He spat out the gloves and looked up at her. "Fuck... what was that shit...?"

Louise withdrew her hand and grabbed a towel. She laid it over his chest and wiped up as much of this mess as possible. "Seemed like the drug might be too strong."

He glanced down at his shrinking manhood. "What the fuck do I do?"

Louise wiped him with the other side of the towel. "You may be in here for longer than you signed up for."

His eyes widened. "What!?"

Louise peeled the gloves from her hand and put a finger to his lips. "Shhh, it's okay, Sam. You're in good hands here. The hospital is just across the road if there's an emergency."

"But, what if it happens again?"

She blushed. "Just call me and I'll come relieve you." As much as she hated the thought, she wanted him to call her again so bad. But how could she trust herself around his cock a second time? She didn't know if she would be able to resist.

###

It was getting harder and harder to resist. Every day Sam would call, and Louise would relieve him, each time it took longer to reach orgasm. She was afraid that her hand wouldn't be any good for much longer. He needed a different kind of stimulation. She had even resorted to stuffing gloves into her own mouth to keep from moaning.

Every day after her shift and once at home, her panties would be absolutely drenched. The relief she would feel when finally sliding them down her legs was indescribable. And the orgasms... oh man, the orgasms. They were the knee shaking, back-arching, blood-curdling scream kinda good. But still, after the feeling had died, she still felt empty. Her pussy still ached. It needed to be filled by Sam's enhanced cock. It was like his cock was a superhero and her pussy a damsel in distress.

One time she had even packed her little bullet vibrator and placed it right against her clit as she drove home. The windows had fogged up and her fingers had gripped the steering wheel so tight. Her car smelled of cock hungry desperation and shame for a while after.

And so, it came to the final day of the trial. After tonight the patients would leave and they'd likely never see them again. This was Louise's last chance. She waited for the inevitable buzz from bed ten, but it never seemed to come. Was the drug finally wearing off?

"You okay, Louise?" Sandra slumped down in the swivel chair, her face flushed with effort.

"As much as I love working these trials, it just gets so hard to resist..." she glanced over in the direction of Sam's bed. The curtains were pulled and not a sound exuded.

"You know the rules. And besides, how can you even know the effects it'd have on you. What kinda child would be born if one of them came inside you?"

Louise bit her bottom lip and closed her legs a little. She wanted nothing more than to feel Sam's thick load pouring into her. "I know, I know." Maybe they would have super babies that would one day rule the world?

The light flickered on bed ten and excitement rose within Louise.

Sandra gave her a one-eyebrow-raised look. "Be careful."

Louise stood and adjusted her scrubs. "Don't worry." But she was intent on fucking him before he was discharged. And if it meant getting fired or even knocked up, she didn't care. She slipped through the curtains to Sam's bed, giving him a warm smile.

"Louise," he groaned, jaw tight and hands clenched.

She slowly pulled down the sheet, exposing his rock hard and twitching cock. "Don't worry, Sam. I'm here." She reached out for the gloves then paused. She wanted to feel him without gloves, bare and raw and hot. She moaned and wrapped her fingers around him, sighing as his warmth seeped into her palm.

Sam gasped. "Louise... what are you-"

Louise hushed him with a finger. "It's okay, Sam. I want this."

His eyes widened, and he nodded. "I want it too... fuck..."

Louise climbed up onto the bed, straddling Sam's thighs, her hand still tight on his manhood, feeling each pulse of desire. She leaned in close, breathing soft, moaning a little as precum beaded at his tip.

She lapped it up with her tongue, a long drag along his taut frenulum. His whole body tensed his back arching, his mouth opening in silent pleasure. She couldn't even imagine what the drug was doing to him and how it enhanced his pleasure.

"I hope you're ready..." without waiting for a response she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his engorged head. His warmth and taste bloomed on her tongue, unlike any cock she had ever blown. A deep moan resonated in her throat, her eyes rolling before coming into focus on his face. His chest rose and fell rapidly, sheening with a layer of sweat. His tip throbbed in her mouth, stretching her lips as her tongue circled around and around, tasting the silkiness of his precum and it leaked.

12