The Clinical Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise took a breath and stroked her saliva down his shaft. "You taste so fucking good, Sam..."

"Fuck..." he groaned. "It feels... fuck..."

"Oh god..." her pussy ached for it. Her panties were soaked and starting to stain her scrubs as it all dripped down her thighs. "I need your cock inside me... please," she begged, her voice whiny and desperate.

Sam nodded rapidly. "Fuck me, nurse, please fuck me..."

She turned her body and slid down her pants over her ass and down to her knees. Her thighs gleamed with wetness. "See what you've done to me, Sam?"

He moaned as he gazed down at her. She bent over more and used a finger to pull her panties to the side over a round cheek. Sam moaned again at the sight of her pussy, dripping with grool.

Louise reached down, taking his cock in hand, guiding him against her weeping slit. Sam gasped as her juices ran down his length. She pushed down, letting go with her hand, gripping his shins tight, biting her lip to stifle her moans. His fat head spread her lips, opening her like no man ever had, like a fresh flower in bloom.

"Oh, fuck me..." her legs shook with each inch that penetrated her.

Sam reached out and took her ass with both hands, squeezing tight and spreading, watching as she slowly swallowed him, engulfing his cock with soft and soaking lips, making his already burning hot manhood even hotter. "Louise... fuck... you're so tight..."

Louise moaned. "No... the drug has just made you so fucking big..." she pushed deeper and deeper until he was balls deep, his full length and girth stretching her with each powerful throb. Her fingernails dug into his legs as she held on for dear life. That's what it felt like. So good that she might die. She grit her teeth as she pulled up, her lips gripping him, determined not to ever let him go. And she never wanted to.

Sam let go of her ass and gripped the sheets again, pulling tight. Louise looked over her shoulder. "Feel good, Sam?" She moaned as she pushed back down his length, her ass slapping against his hips. "Does my pussy feel good around your cock? Hmm?"

"So, so, so, so..." he couldn't even articulate. Instead, he just writhed in ecstasy, thrusting his hips to meet her ass, filling the tiny curtained-off section of the ward with stifled groans and skin slapping.

Up and down Louise moved, each thrust down stretching her. Each time he bottomed out his balls slapped against her clit, making her shudder and whine in pleasure.

"You know how long I've waited for this?" She glanced at him again, pretty sure he was no longer listening. "Too fucking long. Oh fuck... Every night I would go home and slam my biggest dildo into my drenched cunt, but nothing, not a fucking thing in this world is like your cock deep inside me, oh my fuck..."

Sam groaned, his face twisting in agony, a pleasure so intense it hurt. Louise bit her lip again. She had felt plenty of men finishing inside her and the way Sam was throbbing was a similar feeling. Except Sam wasn't coming. Or at least he was in some kind of perpetual state of just about to blow.

"I want you to cum inside me, Sam. Fucking fill me up with all that thick cum, yes, please!" She thrust down harder. "All that time watching you spurt and spray, fuck, I just wanted it inside me so bad. Be a good patient and obey your nurse."

Louise yelped as Sam grabbed her hips and pushed her onto her stomach. He spread her cheeks wide and guided his cock straight back in. Louise gasped and gripped the sheets tight as Sam thrust in and out, grunting like an animal in heat. He placed one hand on her head, fingers weaving into her red hair, and pushed her face into the bed, the other hand on her ass, gripping and squeezing as his hip clashed into her bottom.

She bit down on the sheet, stuffing as much into her mouth as possible. The last thing she needed was to scream. She wanted to. To scream and wail and fill the ward with the howl of orgasm over and over. She bit down hard, her knuckles white as she squeezed and pulled. Then it hit her. Sam's cock hitting her in the perfect spot over and over triggered her first orgasm.

Her pussy contracted, squeezing his cock. Sam had to slow his thrusts as she became tighter. Juices oozed out the side around him, dripping down and covering her thighs. Each time he pushed in and out his crotch came away wetter, her juices stringing between them.

Louise squeezed her eyes shut so hard that it hurt, her teeth dug into the sheet, her nails scratching. Her whole body shook in orgasm, her toes curling as much as the could in her work shoes.

Sam's fingers tightened in her hair and he pulled her back arching. He throbbed harder inside her.

Louise spat out the sheet and softly moaned. "Are you cumming, Sam?"

He groaned in response, hind fingers digging into her ass cheek.

"Please, Sam, please," she begged, "unload inside me!"

Sam's jaw rippled as he clenched. His thrusting slowed, his cock throbbing rapidly. Louise's eyes went wide, and she gasped as his seed poured into her depths. It spurted and sprayed as it once had in her hands. Now it filled her until it overflowed, oozing at the sides, covering his cock and her ass. And it just kept coming. Sam groaned, pushing in and out slowly as his throbbing slowed.

He moaned and withdrew, falling back to his bed with a sigh. Louise lay, filled to the brim, moaning at the feeling of his warmth inside her. His semen slowly dribbled out, trickling down her thighs and onto the sheet.

"Sam..." she huffed, barely able to open her eyes from the weariness of pleasure. "Fuck..."

He groaned and raised his head, looking down at her. His eyes went wide. "Louise? What happened?"

Louise giggled and reached up for his patient file, dragging it down onto the bed. She made a note:

1.22 am: experienced blackout. No memory of the minutes before. Experienced orgasm. Thickest load yet.


12