The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 09

Story Info
Fall Days in Vermont.
11.5k words
4.8
6.6k
7

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Clinton Enterprises Saga - Part 9 - Fall Days in Vermont

Chapter 18 - Tense Times in Cambridge

An upgraded business class seat on the way home from my London meetings with Sung and Janice allowed me time to collect my thoughts about the priorities of the next few weeks. The Joint Venture was important, of course, but Anna's and my embedded processor startup was more important. We urgently needed to find a fab provider to do a batch of test chips with the changes Anna needed for her software. Almost as urgently, we needed to get the steel building at Emma's home into operation so that the system could be tested, and demonstration versions created for industry marketing sessions.

In two hours, I had filled several pages of yellow pad with notes and underlined dates. A glass of wine with the business class lunch provided an excuse for a nap, pushing my dark thoughts about startup failures to the back of my mind. I was in the middle of a very pleasant dream about feminine bodies warming my body when a bounce of the plane brought me back to reality. But the dream reminded me that I would shortly need to provide those women with my own warmth and reassurance and confidence that what they were doing was vital to the company. "Alec," I said to myself, "you are one lucky guy to even have the opportunity to love these women and work with them."

I got to the crowded curb at Logan just as the van drew up and the side door was opened. Hands thrust out to seize my bag and me too. The wild ones were bouncing hard as Beth navigated through traffic. "We let you travel to London and you don't get in trouble! How could that be?"

It was a chilly evening and their fleece kept my fingers at bay, so I settled for kisses everywhere. Hums filled the back. Emma said, "We thought about going out, but decided your return needed to be celebrated at home. Especially the x-rated part of it!"

Despite the bumpy ride on Boston pavement, I was almost asleep in a pile of the warmth I had been dreaming about on the plane. "Are we going to just keep going to Vermont?" I mumbled.

Anna had my hair, "Certainly not, dissolute one. We have a company to start up, if you didn't know." I smiled and kept my eyes closed. The little voice in my head said again how lucky I was. Motivation from the bottom up, rather than top down. I sat forward and kissed Emma on the back of her neck. "Love you." She turned and asked, "What is it, this time?" I kissed the smiling face and said, "It is really nice to be back with my loving family." She lengthened the kiss as others pressed tight. My hand snuck up under Clara's fleece and wrapped a firm breast. "Are you keeping the office visitors well behaved?"

"Yes, except for a certain chip designer." Her sharp teeth came after my ear.

Dinner was raucous, filled with questions about Janice, about London, and complaints asking why the Directors had not been invited along. I promised future travel favors, and prodded for reports on work progress. Amazingly, we were moving right along. They noticed my eyes drooping and insisted on further conversation upstairs.

Amy and Anna did the showering with me, saying that only they could soap me properly. I was too fatigued to fight as they called me out for limpness. The bed felt wonderful but the conversation lasted only minutes. I did manage to ask Emma about the building.

"You and I are headed to Vermont in the morning. Paul and Clarissa are close to getting an occupancy permit for the building, and we are needed to review the punch list. Everyone else is coming on Friday so that internal arrangements can be completed."

Daylight was still dim when Emily bounced on me with a mug of hot black coffee. "Wake up. You have lots of work today and a plane to catch at noon." Earlier in the fall, she would have been naked, but this morning she had warmups on, along with the famous evil smile.

"Yesterday in accounting class, we were talking about working capital. I have homework about forecasting working capital needs. How come you haven't talked to your Controller about this?"

"I suppose you want an expense forecast, by quarter, from all Divisions? And capital equipment needs? The latest hiring plan?"

"Yes. That's right. You forgot debt service."

I reached out a hand. "I will be happy to service your debt."

She retrieved the mug to the night table, and flopped full out with a searing kiss. "Alec, this is really fun. I thought I would drown, but the instructor is great and Clara gets me over the hard places."

Clara appeared with two plates and handed one to me. "I have a list too. There are lead times for most of the logistics items on Anna's list. And I don't have one from you yet. Am I going to have to cut off your rewards?" She sat on the side of the bed, forking eggs and grinning at me.

Others filtered in. Suddenly I had an image in my mind of Janice standing at the door, lecturing me angrily about breakfast staff meetings in bed.

I sat up straighter and asked, "Can we talk about Janice for a minute?"

Shocked looks. I added, "And Jeremy?"

Inquiring looks.

"I am worried that if we do not strike while the iron is hot, something will queer my deal with them to come to Boston. I said we were working hard on the JV plans, but I guess the first visit is still a few weeks away?"

Anna nodded. "Last email said they were assembling the team."

I took a deep breath and asked, "What if we took a flyer and invited Janice to become a temporary consultant to the startup while the JV and its funding are put in place?"

A group noise, somewhere between a gasp and a sigh. Everyone looked to Emma, whose eyes were fastened on mine. This was one of those 'bet the company' moments. They knew it, Emma knew it, and I knew it. My supply of cash was not endless. We had no outside investors, and didn't really want any. Finding bank funds without giving up equity was not likely.

Emma didn't have to ask, but did anyway, to clear the air. "You have done away with all the romantic attachment?"

I used my most authoritative voice. "Yes. We've both moved on. Jeremy is big and strong and smart and they are paired up very tight. Janice has an engagement ring as of two days ago."

She smiled and used a nautical metaphor that was perfect for Boston. "If our ship is sinking, she will bail hard to keep us afloat?"

Curiously, I hadn't thought of that. My mental wheels turned as eyes bored into me. The little boy in me wanted an escape. What about a body pile?

"Well?"

"Good question. I hadn't thought of that. She is fiercely loyal. If she signed on with us, I think she would. Bail the bilges, that is. I think she would not want to watch something she worked on go under."

Emma looked around the room. "Has he answered his own question?"

I saw heads nodding and ducked under the cover, knowing what would happen. With a roar, they descended. "Silly man, thinks we don't trust him."

The covers were snatched back, and I got six tender kisses. Someone said, "Go write her a note. Copy us and tell her she is now on the CE Staff list. It will give her something to think about while she decides."

I scrambled into clothes decent enough to travel in, and found my little corner office. The email needed careful wording, but a casual tone.

"Hi. Back in Cambridge in good shape. Everyone warm and fuzzy about good outcome of London trip. Given my bad history, they are pleased to hear you are engaged! Told me they needed to meet 'Janice's guy!'

"On the flight back, I was thinking about timing. It's hard to say exactly when the Joint Venture will fire up, and in the meantime, you and Jeremy have your own issues with timing. In the Staff meeting this morning, I was advised to offer you a temporary consultancy with our startup. There is lots of work and lots of different things that need attention. You would not be bored. Of course, there would need to be an NDA and non-compete, but you are not currently planning your own embedded processor startup?

"If you and Jeremy were here, it would be easier to explore his options. Does this sound like something you would enjoy doing? I am aware coming back will indeed burn some of those bridges we talked about, so will understand if you prefer to stay put until there is an actual job with the JV on offer.

"BTW, the staff are excited about having your talent with us, not to mention other outstanding qualities! I have added your name to the Staff mailing list.

"Love and Kisses - Alec"

Minutes later, I was filling my duffel when a hard smack landed on my behind. "Love and kisses! What is this? I thought you said she was history?"

Surrounded, I stammered, "Just trying to be friendly. Strictly platonic."

I was pushed up against the wall. Anna was fierce. "Alec, once you have been intimate with a woman, nothing is platonic! You loved her! So drop that stuff!"

Her whole body press had me totally flattened against the wall. Cheers rang out. "Yes, Anna! Teach him some manners!"

Emily and Clara elbowed Anna out of the way. "Alec, that was a very nice note. We really are excited that she might join us. Do we get to flirt with Jeremy as long as they aren't married?"

Later, Emma and I were through security and waiting to board. I held her hand and kissed it. She poked my side, "You were very funny this morning. I think they are finally convinced there isn't anything going on with Janice."

I was silent for a minute and then said, "There is one thing more Anna could have said. She could have said once you have been intimate with a woman, the relationship is never the same."

Now it was her voice that was soft and low. "Grandson, I do believe your lessons about the opposite sex are advancing."

The gate was called and as we stood to board, I squeezed the hand with both of mine. "Grandmother, speaking of lessons, just wait until I have you in your own bed tonight!"

As the small commuter plane made its turn to the north and west, I said, "I didn't realize it until now, but your job also includes being the HR department, doesn't it?"

She replied, "Are you saying the old bag knows a few things about people?"

I thought about a smartass reply, but said, "You're darn right, as usual." For the next half hour, as the plane made its way over the low mountains to Burlington, we talked about how the women were growing in their jobs, and whether we had all the critical areas covered.

"Alec, an HR expert would tell you this is the youngest, greenest startup team they have ever seen. But they don't know the energy and excitement you spin off to all of us. Look at Emily this morning, giving you whatfor about working capital. She didn't even know the term a week ago. That is the kind of total loyalty that will get us where we need to go. I'll even bet that Janice gets caught up in it. If there is a good match, she doesn't need to go fulltime with the JV."

For not the first of many times, I sat there holding her hand and not worrying whether anyone around us was thinking rude thoughts about the young guy and the older woman.

At the house, I wandered out the back door first thing to see the state of construction. With the foundation backfilled, and the steel shell completed, our lab building looked beautiful nestled in among its little grove of trees. Paul's subcontractors were busy all over the inside. Insulation was complete on the interior roof and walls. Two large gas heaters were hanging from the metal roof beams. Pipes for the radiant heat in the slab rose in the corner as two plumbers bolted down a gas boiler. Out of their way, electricians were bending and fastening metallic conduit for the wiring.

Clarissa and Paul wandered up to where I was standing. "Welcome back. Like what you see?"

I gave them each a hug. "It's fabulous. More than I could hope for. Will the county give us an occupancy permit?"

Smiles. "We've just come from a meeting with them. Explained that this is an industrial lab building and will always have minor mods going on inside. They huffed and puffed and said that if the fire marshal would certify the alarms and the sprinklers, we could occupy."

"Damn, that is really wonderful. When will these utilities be finished? We need the high intensity lights and the heat before people can work inside."

Clarissa added, "And a completed asphalt road so trucks don't create a mudhole outside."

Paul gave me his standard tight lipped look. "With luck, a week from Friday."

As we walked out, he said, "That girl of yours pays my invoice in twenty-four hours. I've never been treated like that before. Even made my accountant go to the bank and set things up for electronic transfers."

Clarissa, knowing about Emily, winked at me. And snuck in a look that said she and I had unfinished business. I smiled carefully and winked back when Paul couldn't see.

Emma offered coffee, but Paul declined, saying he had a job in town to look after. Standing in the kitchen with fresh brew, I said to Clarissa, "It's none of my business, but how is your marriage reform program going? You are looking beautiful and relaxed this afternoon."

"I understand the women call you a rogue. You are that and then some. Sticking your nose into my private life." Her hip was warmly against mine and her smile was wide.

"What about the advice from your friend and confidant?" Emma was across the table, smiling broadly.

Our architect put mugs safely out of the way and walked into a tight clinch. "You fixed me up, devil. And your grandmother put me on the right path. I went to dinner with my husband and told him we either rejuvenated our relationship, or we split. Took all the courage I had."

She hugged me harder and applied a steamy kiss. I ran my fingers through her hair. "And?"

"He wants out. Says it's his fault, but he can't do anything about it. There's not much to divide except the house. I can have it if I want. I think I don't. You've got me all fired up about architecting again, so I may go back to full time work." She snuggled in tighter. "Emma says one of these days, I might share your bed."

"Heavens, what a horrible idea!" My fingers worked their way under her work shirt and under the plain bra. The warm flesh was firm and attackable. The stiff nipple was tweakable. I thought to myself that there was no time like the present. Clarissa was now officially a female in search of male companionship. Her hips were moving on me and I guessed I would find a damp pussy underneath her wool slacks. Without more conversation, I picked her up and headed to the stairs.

With a giggle, she shouted down to the kitchen, "Emma, you might as well watch."

On the spur of the moment, I decided the newly hot woman in my arms deserved the veranda railing experience. Opening the french doors, I undressed her carefully, both of us staring out at a warm, fall day on the lake. I wasn't in a hurry and stopped for a moment to caress the fine breasts. She shivered and mumbled, "Bad."

I mumbled back, "Yes. Very bad, and it gets worse." Her trim body was stiff, not knowing what was coming next. My fingers roughly massaged up and down, diving into hollows, and levying pinches in tender places.

Shortly, we were naked at the railing, my arm around her and our lips meshed together. Her fingers found my stiff cock, "Oh dear, you are going to do me over this railing, aren't you?"

I assumed the position, cock rubbing gently between her thighs. "Emma says this is my rogue specialty, taking defenseless women over her railing." My hand was pressing down. Like my other lovers, there was no resistance. Fingers clasped to her breasts, I slid smoothly home and stopped to enjoy the moment. She squeezed, "Please get busy. I want this so much."

Emma stood next to us, supplying dirty talk. "Clarissa, what a slut you are! Fucking the client? Where are your standards?"

The calm architect wasn't calm any longer. "Damn it, Emma, why didn't you let me do this before now? He's got me and I am coming this second! Ahhh!"

"Where do you want my juice? I'm coming too."

She clenched as hard as she could and gasped, "Right where you are. Now!"

Back to earth, both of us were laughing. Emma kissed her and wiggled her bare behind at me. I got the message and changed places, not limp at all. The two women had arms around each other as I worked in the second fine cunt of the day.

"The two of you should be ashamed, picking on these young guys that don't know what they are doing." Emma kept me going, pretending she was one of the eager wild ones. I surprised her with a hard swat and a second big gush of my best stuff, saved up from lack of action in London. She reached for my hand, "Alec..."

I was dragged to the shower, caught in a threeway sandwich. I kept my shower short, saying I would be back with drinks. When I returned, there was a beautiful afternoon sunset in progress on the veranda, where they sat in two of Emma's wonderful flowery sack dresses. No doubt without any underwear.

"I'm supposed to hit him, aren't I? That's how his women show affection?" Clarissa's fist arrived a bit tentatively as I pulled her into my lap and caressed the fine boob beneath the front of the dress. "Do we get first dibs on your architecting time?"

She relaxed into my front, "God, how could I refuse that offer? Are there special rewards for good work?" Emma leaned over with kisses and said, "Clarissa, I always demand rewards for good work. You stay put with him while I do dinner."

She ducked her head into my shoulder and sniffled quietly. I held tight and watched wind patterns on the lake.

"You know, I should be all broken up about the end of my marriage, but I'm not. You've got me thinking that there are decent guys out there I can build a relationship with. Is that right? I will find a guy?"

I rocked us gently. "There aren't any guarantees in life, Clare, but you are a warm, beautiful woman with brains and talent. Don't get down on yourself. You can use Emma and me as friends and a home away from home."

She drew my hand inside her dress. "I can claim rewards?" Her lips caressed mine as she pressed her breast into my hand. I stood and walked us downstairs. Seated on the counter, her face was flushed and smiling.

My standard bad guy voice said, "She is already claiming rewards. What shall we do?"

With kisses, Emma responded, "The only appropriate punishment is dinner and a sleepover."

Chapter 19 - Janice and Jeremy Arrive

In the morning, Emma and I, with arms around each other, watched Clarissa's car disappearing down the road. "You've fixed her up, Alec. Did you notice how bouncy she was at breakfast? Ready to take on the world?"

"She attacked me in the shower. Said she wanted more and wasn't leaving until she got it."

"You were able to rise to that challenge?" She was laughing and reaching inside my shorts. I growled and picked her up. "You're going over my knee. These horny older women will be the death of me."

Her kiss was hot but quick. "We are having lunch at the pond and you are providing rewards. Right now, let's call the office and get organized."

Clara's voice came out of the speakerphone loud and clear, "Good morning. We are scrambling to finish chores here and get away early tomorrow."

"Girls and early? That doesn't compute."

Emily's voice was fierce, "There are two wild ones, Alec. Watch your step. Have you read your mail yet? There is a terrific note from Janice."

"Tell me."

"Nooo. Stop chasing Emma around the kitchen and get to work. We will see you for lunch tomorrow."

The note from Janice was indeed very good news. Emma read over my shoulder.

"Dear Alec and 'Staff, ' - Jeremy and I are excited beyond belief at your fabulous offer. Of course, we accept! Also, we know about startup cash flow, so please put me on the payroll at a dollar a year. I am turning in a resignation letter today and will send details about travel as soon as possible."