The Cliterati Ch. 03: Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth noticed the distracted expression on Julia's face and the slight movement of her eyes from side-to-side. She turned to face the screen herself - "Ah, its Marie that's got your attention. She's a club favourite... not hard to see why. This was last week's party. You're in luck, she's performing tonight as well."

"This was shot at a party here?" Julia had a look on her face that was a mixture of excitement and fear.

"Uh-huh. They edit the best live camera feeds and use the footage as... background music. I remember this one very well - it's my pussy that's being devoured."

Julia looked at the screen again. She'd been so intent on the face doing all the work and the beautiful wet hole which opened up with each stroke of Marie's tongue, that she hadn't noticed the other face in the shot. It was slightly out of focus, contorted in ecstasy and thrashing from side to side, but it was definitely Beth.

Julia knew she was blushing, but managed to meet Beth's smiling gaze rather than staring at the floor. "Sorry, I... I didn't recognise... you look... "

Beth was laughing gently - "I barely recognise myself - Marie was driving me insane... oh, show-time! I need to make sure everybody has drinks and anything else they might need - please excuse me. I'll see you later."

A microphone descended from the ceiling and a woman crossed the stage to meet it. In a quiet, understated voice she announced - "Ladies, for your entertainment this evening - a brief encounter." As the MC made her exit the stage lights dimmed. There were whoops and cheers from the audience, as each group headed for their respective balconies.

Julia managed a smile as Megan shouted "Here we go!" over the din as the lights came up, but her heart was pounding again as she took up a place overlooking the darkened stage. She glanced at her watch and was amazed to find that it was gone 9 - they'd already been in the club for an hour.

The set was simple - just a couple of bench seats and a doorway with windows either side, but Julia could tell immediately that it represented an old fashioned train compartment. Two women, a blonde and Marie, sat facing each other and leaning in the doorway was a female conductor checking their tickets. The blonde was wearing a summer dress and bright red lipstick, long loose curls of hair flowing over her shoulders. Marie wore a tight fitting tweed suit topped off with a little hat, complete with feather and her hair was pinned in a tight bun. Julia recognised them as looks straight out of 1940's films. The blonde was Veronica Lake and Marie was Celia Johnson.

The buxom conductor checked their tickets and exchanged pleasantries with the 2 passengers before moving off-stage. There was a brief pause as Marie un-pinned and removed her hat, placing it carefully on the seat to one side. Then, in the blink of an eye, she was out of her seat and kneeling in front of Veronica, gloved hands on the blonde's knees pushing her legs apart.

Veronica glanced nervously towards the doorway. "No, not here, not now - what if she comes back?"

"I don't care. I want you - here and now!" Marie had succeeded in parting the protesting woman's legs far enough that she could shuffle forward between them and let her hands wander along Veronica's thighs, pushing the dress up as they went, exposing stocking tops, suspender belt and knickers to the audience's gaze.

The rotating stage threatened to spoil Julia's view just as Marie's hands met bare thigh, but then she noticed that all the screens directly in front of her were showing the act from every imaginable angle. She focussed on a close-up shot of Marie's hands as they reached Veronica's underwear and her thumbs began to press and squeeze over the blonde's clit. Veronica's half-hearted protests subsided completely as the thumbs went to work.

The nervous researcher felt her own clit responding to what she was watching almost immediately, as Marie's expert fingers slipped inside the legs of Veronica's knickers to do their rubbing. Julia was leaning against one of the posts that supported the glazed balcony and found if she leant back a little and pushed her bum forward she could grind her clit against it, sending little shock-waves of pleasure through her body. She did this several times, increasing the pressure with each subtle push and then stopped, feeling self-conscious. A surreptitious glance down the balcony revealed that her friends eyes were all still fixed on the stage or a screen. Reassured, she began again.

"Unbutton your dress - I want to see your tits."

Marie's voice dragged Julia's eyes back to the stage. Veronica was doing what she was told as the brunette slipped her knickers off and then tugged at the straps of the loose-fitting silk camisole to expose her breasts. The blonde's sense of propriety had now vanished - she lay back in the seat and spread her legs wide apart once the silk underwear was tossed aside.

The brunette took things slowly now - spreading Veronica's pussy with her white-gloved hands, considering what to do with the wet hole she'd opened up, as her fingers continued to massage the blonde's swollen clit. Julia watched on the close-up screen - inches away from Veronica's pussy Marie's mouth opened and a long dribble of saliva ran out of one side. Julia had never seen anything quite like it before - she was literally drooling at the prospect of eating the blonde's pussy. The tempo of her bump and grind routine against the post increased in response.

Marie's pussy licking was all the more exciting experienced live. It was the sounds that really made the difference - Veronica's moans were loud and urgent and the slurping noises created by the brunette's tongue disappearing in and out of the blonde's soaked hole almost matched them for volume. Julia's eyes flitted backwards and forwards from stage to screen depending on which gave the best view.

"Intoxicating isn't it?" Julia knew that it was Kate close behind before the words were whispered in her ear - she could feel the newsreader's erect little nipples against her bare back. She nodded in agreement, but before she could think of anything to say Kate had moved back down to the other end of the balcony. Julia's skin tingled where the nipples had touched and she felt her own stiffen and start to rub against the dress in time with her post rubbing. 'I'm straight, I'm straight, I'm... not quite as straight as I thought.' she murmured.

Julia suddenly remembered that there were other boxes, full of women, watching the show. She was curious to see what they were making of the spectacle and also a little concerned that her clit rubbing would be more obvious from another box. She slowly scanned the balconies wrapped around the stage. There were a few kissing couples, one woman had slipped a hand inside her dress and was subtly brushing a nipple up and down, but most people were just watching with rapt attention.

Then she saw the woman staring straight at her - long black hair tied back in a tight pony-tail, sharp features, long neck, stunning body in a skin-tight white dress and doing the patented Julia clit grind against the post in front of her. She beamed a brilliant white smile when their eyes met, which prompted Julia to blush and look at the floor. Even with a mask on the woman looked really familiar.

"Do you know Kirsty?" Megan asked. Julia turned to face her friend, who sounded a little breathless. The little black dress had somehow ridden up so that it was now barely covering her bottom.

"Is that who it is - from the sports news channel? I thought I recognised her."

Megan smiled. "Anybody that looks familiar here - it's more than likely who you think it is. There's a few of the sports news girls over there. Vicky's in the black dress and Natalie's wearing the purple cat suit... I don't know the people they're with though."

"Oh, I see - but no, I don't know Kirsty, or the other two."

"Well, I think she wants to make friends with you!" And with a wink Megan turned back to the performance on stage.

Julia took a deep breath and looked back over to Kirsty's box. The vision in white was still staring in her direction, lower body swaying backwards and forwards slightly and the broad smile re-appeared when their eyes met. Julia smiled back a shy, crooked grin and started moving again. Her clit was really sensitive now and as it made contact the dart of pleasure turned the crooked smile into a gasp.

She fought the instinct to look away and took in details of her grinding partner. Kirsty's dress was short in the first place and contact with the post had caused it to slip up her thighs, revealing a hint of white thong. The dress material seemed to be vacuum-packed around Kirsty's body, especially her big, rounded breasts. Even from 20 feet away Julia could see her erect nipples shaping the material. For a moment, she pictured herself sucking on them and then a voice reminded her of the show on stage.

"I hope you don't mind if I watch, my dears."

The action had moved on - Julia had been aware of urgent panting followed by quiet pauses on-stage for a couple of minutes now. Pant. Pause. Pant. Pause. Pant. Pause. Marie was sucking hard on Veronica's clit, until she was on the brink of coming, then she'd stop, release her grip, wait a few seconds and start blowing gently over the pink, wet flesh. The blonde was biting down on a finger whenever the warm teasing breath caught her clit.

The voice belonged to the conductor, who was now stood in the doorway with one hand buried in her jacket and the other up her skirt.

Marie lifted her juice-rimmed mouth away from Veronica's pussy and answered in a clipped upper-class voice. "Not at all, but wouldn't you rather suck on her nipples while I finger your cunt?"

There was no argument from the conductor and within moments she was kneeling on the seat next to Veronica, skirt up, knickers down and nibbling hungrily at the blonde's nipples with a couple of Marie's fingers working in and out of her pussy.

Julia's brain was fuddled by lust and alcohol - the on-stage action was becoming a blur. Her nipples and clit were so sensitive - she was only a couple of vigorous thrusts away from having a very public orgasm, just like Veronica writhing around on the seat below. Was everybody else feeling like this?

She continued the gentle grinding, not daring to look at anyone except Kirsty and the threesome being played out below. Things had changed again - the conductor had lost her skirt and was sat on Veronica's face as Marie slowly stripped. Julia looked across to her partner in crime, who mouthed the word 'nice'. What was that about? She looked down and noticed that the gyrating had worked the dress up her thighs, exposing stocking tops and bare flesh above. She didn't make any effort to cover herself.

It felt like seconds had passed, but by the time Julia glanced at the stage again, Marie was stood spread-eagled in the doorway having her pussy eaten by Veronica and her arsehole licked by the conductor. How could that be? She looked at her watch again - it was nearly 10. The performance had been going on for almost an hour! Marie was shouting at Veronica and the conductor to 'bite my clit' and 'stick a finger up my arse'. She was about to come, her face locked in a pre-orgasmic grimace.

Even in her distracted state, Julia noticed that there were fewer people now on the sports news balcony. A quick scan of a couple more boxes revealed a similar thinning of the audience. 'What's going on - surely the evening's just beginning?' her brain screamed. Kirsty was still there, but she was no longer taking any notice of what was going on in the room. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed and Julia could see hands massaging her shoulders and a mop of blonde hair moving around behind the white dress. It looked as though somebody was kissing Kirsty's back and neck.

The disembodied hands moved slowly down, pressing Kirsty's arms to her side and bringing the straps along with them, peeling the dress off. Julia followed the white material, moaning to herself as more and more was revealed - breasts, hips, thong, thighs - and then followed the hands back up as they cupped Kirsty's big tits and tweaked her stiff nipples between their fingers. The sports reporter opened her eyes, fixed them on Julia and smiled, before allowing herself to be dragged off into the semi-darkness at the back of the box.

The 'train compartment' stood empty - Julia had heard but not seen Marie's orgasm - and the balconies in front of her had all cleared as well. Two thoughts struck her almost simultaneously - 'the audience is the show now' and 'what are my friends doing?' A glance up at one of the screens confirmed her first thought, as several women she recognised from the balcony to her right kissed and groped each other at the back of their box. Looking to the right, Julia confirmed her worst fear. She was alone at their balcony.

She turned around slowly.

For a second, Julia registered the scene in front of her as nothing out of the ordinary - Sophie and Megan sitting on a chaise longue chatting. A strange mixture of relief and disappointment flooded her brain. Then she noticed that Megan was sat on Sophie's lap, that her little black dress was rolled up to the waist, that Sophie's left arm was curled over Megan's thigh and that the newsreaders wrist was moving rhythmically between the make-up artists legs.

Then she saw what they were watching.

Julia could only identify Kylie by her shoes, because the reporter was bent double over the back of a sofa she was kneeling on, her head out of sight. The little black dress was gone. She still had her knickers on, but they were half-way down her thighs, presumably pushed there by the hands that now gripped and stroked Kylie's arse cheeks - Kate's hands. She was standing behind the sofa opening both the reporter's holes up for Sian to explore, who was alternating her protruding tongue between the two of them, sliding it deep into Kylie's pussy and then just slipping the tip into her arse. As she leant forward, the red lace dress was stretched taut across her bottom and Julia could make out its contours and the newsreader's hand busily working away at her own clit.

"Remember to breathe." Julia jumped at Beth's voice - she'd forgotten all about her. The hostess was right - she hadn't taken a breath since turning round. She exhaled slowly and then started to breathe more normally.

Beth was very close, almost whispering in her ear. "That's better. Your friends asked me to keep you company for a while - it must be a lot to take in."

"Uh-huh." Julia nodded, but didn't look at Beth - her eyes were still fixed on the sofa in the corner. Deep-down, she'd always known the invitation was to more than just a party, that she was being asked to join... something. Something private. Something secret. She just didn't know what it was - until now. It looked exciting.

"They really hope you'll want to stay and join them, but if it's not for you, there'll be no hard feelings. If you want to leave, there's a limo waiting at the front door. All they ask is that you're discreet about what you've seen... So, do you want to leave?"

"... No... but I'm not really sure what to do."

"They'll be thrilled - so am I." Beth brushed her lips against Julia's ear. "Take your time, there's no rush. Would you like me to help you... pass the time? Give you some ideas?"

"Yes... yes, I'd like that a lot."

In truth, Beth's left hand hadn't waited for Julia's permission - it was already working its way slowly up the slit at the back of her dress, fingers brushing softly against stockings. There was a sharp intake of breath from the researcher as Beth's delicate stroking reached bare flesh and continued upwards, her arm pushing the dress up at the back as it went. Julia leant against the post, shuffling her heels on the wooden floor to open her legs slightly and make sure that nothing would impede the hand's progress. Beth took the hint, cocked her wrist and let the probing fingers rake firmly over Julia's underwear.

The little gasp came from Beth this time. "You're soaked! That post really showed you a good time didn't it."

"You were watching?" There wasn't a hint of nervousness or embarrassment in Julia's voice anymore.

"Uh-huh - sat on the sofa over there, wondering whether I'd get the opportunity to do this... " she pushed firmly upwards. Even over the noise from elsewhere, Julia heard the squelch as knickers and fingers sank into her open hole. She turned her head, searching for and finding Beth's mouth to kiss, breaths coming in little gasps as the flimsy material was mashed around inside her.

Beth eventually broke the long kiss. "Look at those two - Megan must have done a lot of gymnastics in her youth! Her parents would be so glad to know that their money wasn't wasted."

Somehow the make-up artist had turned herself upside-down. Her legs were splayed open, braced on the chaise longue's back and her head was down between Sophie's thighs. The newsreader was busy feasting on the inverted pussy conveniently positioned right in front of her face, sliding her tongue up and down its length.

As Julia watched, she felt one of Beth's long fingers manoeuvring, hooking her knickers out of the way so that the other 2 could slip easily inside her. Moaning quietly at the slow rotating thrusts, she switched her gaze back to the sofa in the corner. Kate was still in the same spot, but Kylie had come up for air and was now greedily sucking on the newsreader's nipples through the top's gauzy material. Every few seconds the reporter turned her head and gave Sian a look of desperate, pleading lust, in time with the 'Associate Member' being slipped in and out of her pussy (the pink strap-on cock had travelled to the party in a large, specially designed clutch bag). The redhead was just teasing with the thick head of the dildo, letting it spread her open, holding it tantalizingly in place for a few seconds and then drawing it back out, leaving Julia with the intoxicating sight of Kylie's open hole where the cock had been.

"Lift your dress" the hostess whispered. The researcher did as she was told, gathering it at the waist, completing the post's earlier efforts at exposing her and displaying her pale thighs and lacy knickers for the room. She couldn't see Beth's fingers sliding in and out, but occasionally they'd appear beneath her and rub juices over her swollen clit. Julia wished that would happen more often, but they seemed intent on just reminding her how sensitive it was from time to time.

Beth was kissing her neck and reading her mind. "I know what you want... you'll have to be patient... just enjoy what I'm doing... I'm going to slip them in deeper now... oh, it's so hot and wet... that's it, work yourself up and down on them... god, you've got half my hand in your hole... "

Julia closed her eyes and concentrated on the filthy commentary. The steady rhythm of Beth's fingers was building her slowly back towards an orgasm. Then there was another voice directly in front of her - "Hi." She opened her eyes - Kate! The newsreader was still dressed, but the top of her trouser-suit was now hanging around her waist - her nipples were still erect and wet from Kylie's tongue.

"I'm so glad you decided to stay! Is Beth looking after you ok? It sounds like she's got you really wet." Julia nodded in mute agreement.

"May I?" Julia looked bemused, but Beth understood. A second later, the fingers that had been in her hole were in Kate's mouth being licked greedily. Satisfied that every trace of pussy had been tasted the newsreader guided the fingers back to where they'd come from.

"Can anyone play?" Kate looked hopefully for an affirmative answer in Julia's eyes. The researcher simply leant forward and kissed the pouting lips in front of her, circling them, tasting herself, before darting her tongue between them. The kiss was long and passionate, tongues swirling everywhere - eventually Julia had to break it off, as Beth's fingers left her gasping for breath.