The Cliterati Ch. 03: Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a dream-like quality to Julia's perception of events now. Kate's hands seemed to be moving in slow motion as they pulled her dress straps down - "It seems only fair - you've been staring at my tits all evening." Fingers worked her pert breasts like dough, squeezing the big, puffy nipples into peaks for Kate to suck on. Julia's breathing quickened and her pussy increased its pace on Beth's fingers when the mouth widened and sucked most of her breast in.

One of Kate's fingers was in her mouth - Julia licked and sucked at it, following it with her tongue as it was removed. She noticed that they had an audience now - Sophie and Megan were sat on the chaise longue wanking and watching. They both smiled as the researchers' eyes met theirs and she started to return it, but the wet finger had made its slow-motion journey down to her clit and started rubbing. The fledgling smile transformed into a quiet scream of pleasure.

She wasn't used to having so many things played with at once and the finger on her clit was too much. "Oh god - Yes!" Although it had been building for ages, the orgasm took Julia completely by surprise. She'd never come standing up before and her legs buckled under the sensations, but Beth and Kate managed to support her thrashing body and still keep their fingers and tongues working flat out until Julia cried "No more!" between heaving breaths.

While she recovered, Beth and Kate undressed her, letting their hands play gently over her body as they did so. Dress, knickers and shoes were soon in a pile on the floor, but they left Julia's stockings on, enjoying the contrast of black material and pale skin.

"What would you like to do next?" Kate asked, as she stroked the young woman's curly hair.

Julia had a mental picture of Kate sat on her face, pussy filled up with her tongue, but she didn't feel confident enough yet to suggest it. Instead, words flowed without her really thinking about them. "I really want to be fucked - like Kylie."

The two women had been oblivious to anything except making Julia come, but when they looked over to the corner sofa, it was easy to see why the words had slipped out of her mouth. Sian was working hard - a light sheen of sweat covered her back. The 'Associate Member' was a blur of pink movement as she plunged it repeatedly into the kneeling reporter. Kylie was pushing back, matching Sian thrust for thrust, her face buried in the sofa cushion, her arse glowing red from little smacks and arousal.

Kate smiled at the 'did I really say that?' look on Julia's face. "I think that can be arranged - Beth?"

"Yes, of course... something not too big, but nice and thick - how does that sound Julia?"

"Mmmm... "

While the hostess went dildo-hunting, Kate took the researcher's hand and led her over to Megan and Sophie. Julia's anxiety spiked again as her brain realised what was coming next - 'is it going to be weird kissing Megan... no, apparently not.' The make-up artist had to stand tip-toed, her body pressed against Julia, who instinctively spread her hands over Megan's arse cheeks. It seemed the most natural thing to squeeze them, let her nails dig into the soft flesh and enjoy the mid-kiss intake of breath.

"We're so glad you wanted to stay - come and rest your head here." Sophie was sprawled on the huge 'coffee table' seat in the middle of the room, patting a naked thigh invitingly. Julia perched on her hands and knees to exchange a lingering kiss with the newsreader, giving Megan and Kate a chance to admire her arse and sodden pussy, before rolling on to her back, head nestled on warm flesh.

Sophie leant forward and smoothed her hands over Julia's stomach, down through her pubic hair and back up again. The newsreaders breasts were dangling in Julia's eye-line like ripe fruit - raising her head, she managed to capture one of the long, slender nipples firmly between her lips - she circled her tongue slowly around it before letting the stiff peak slip out as her head sank back onto Sophie's thigh. While Beth and Kate had been driving her crazy, the small part of Julia's brain that wasn't screaming in pleasure had been worrying about whether she'd know how to turn these sexually adventurous women on. The blonde above her grunted with pleasure - "Oh that's good - do it again." As usual, she'd underestimated herself. She reached up and clamped the other nipple gently between her teeth.

A few moments later, Julia saw Beth returning out of the corner of her eye. The slim-hipped hostess had discarded all her clothes and donned a thick black dildo that swung back and forth provocatively as she approached. There was smeared lipstick around her erect nipples - it looked like Megan's colour. As she knelt in front of the 'coffee table', Julia's legs instinctively opened wide in welcome. Beth was just about to flip the top on a bottle of lube when Julia stopped her.

"I don't think you're going to need that."

The blonde glanced down at the researcher's pussy, its long lips moist, shiny and spread in anticipation, framing an equally wet, pink opening. She smiled, nodded, eased the big head of the dildo in and left it sitting in the entrance to Julia's hole.

Julia's breathing came in short gasps. She could feel the head rotating, first one way and then the other. "How... are you... doing... that?"

"Practice - it's all in the hips. Are you ready for the rest of it?"

Julia nodded. Now that Beth had mentioned it, she could see that a subtle hip wiggle preceded each rotation. She didn't get to admire the technique for long though - the first full thrust dragged a long, low moan out of her mouth. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations - a few long, slow strokes would be followed by Beth's rotating trick and then the thrusts would begin again.

In the researcher's experience, cocks had an agenda and they were usually single-minded in its pursuit. Some would make an effort to do interesting things with her pleasure in mind, but that wouldn't last and before long they'd start the inevitable pounding, head-long, spunk rush. This black latex cock was entirely different - every movement was designed to stimulate her and subtle changes from Beth would provoke different sensations. If the hostess leant back and quickened her movements, Julia felt the head rubbing incessantly at her g-spot. If Beth almost withdrew the cock and sank down a little it would stretch Julia's hole open before popping out.

All of this was making her even wetter - the evidence was all over the gleaming dildo as she watched Beth rub the head over her pulsing clit and in the sticky juice trail she could feel running between her arse cheeks.

"I call first lick after Beth!"

Julia looked at Megan and gave her a look which she hoped expressed eager agreement. The make-up artist was stood to one side, two fingers of one hand in her pussy and a finger of the other in her arse. She was watching the dildo at work, transfixed.

"You can't 'call' pussy - but - second!" said Sophie good-naturedly, who had been pinching and flicking Julia's nipples between her fingers and was now in the midst of removing her thigh to let the young woman's head rest on the sofa.

"You'll have to be patient, I'm not going to let her come yet." said the dildo wielding hostess, as she worked just the toy's head rapidly in and out of Julia.

The researcher groaned, both at the quick, piston-like toy movements and the news that she was going to be teased mercilessly. Julia closed her eyes again and let the sensations wash over her for a while. They snapped open when she felt the weight of somebody sliding into place, sitting on her stomach and Kate's voice. "Hello again."

The newsreader was naked now. Finally, after weeks of remembering the briefest glimpse of her pussy, there it was for Julia to admire in the flesh. There was no averting of the eyes this time - she studied the neatly trimmed V of pubic hair and followed it down to where Kate's fingers were busy rubbing hard in large circles.

"Do you want to find out just how wet I've got watching you being fucked?"

So, this was it. Julia nodded, hoping that her nervousness at the prospect of eating another woman's pussy didn't show. It seemed fitting that Kate would be the first. She just wondered whether she'd be able to concentrate with everything that was going on. Despite Beth's best efforts to just tease her, she was going to come again soon.

No, apparently this wasn't it. She watched Kate shuffle forward and stop at the level of her breasts. With both hands, the newsreader slowly spread her pussy and sank down over Julia's left nipple. The wet warmth on her hyper-sensitive skin made Julia gasp and then she felt it spread as the newsreader's hips began to gyrate and push down over her breast.

"How does that feel... your nipple's right in my hole. Shall I do the other one?"

The researcher could only nod again - she was beyond words now. Beth wasn't teasing any more - the entire length of the dildo was sliding in and out to a steady rhythm. The sensations on her nipples and breasts were more subtle - it was almost as though her brain was more excited by where they were than her body was by the stimulation itself, but regardless, they were adding to Julia's feverish pre-orgasmic state. And out of the corner of her eye, she could see Megan and Sophie waiting in the pussy eating queue - the blonde was sat on the floor with the diminutive make-up artist stood over her, fucking Britain's favourite newsreaders' face for all she was worth. There didn't seem to be an inch of Sophie's face that wasn't wet.

"Time for... you to... come again." She looked up at the sound of Kate's breathless voice, who was brushing her own clit over Julia's right nipple as she spoke. Reaching back, she found Julia's with 3 fingers, exposed the sensitive bump with the outer two and began to pluck at it gently with the middle digit.

She didn't come instantaneously this time, but Julia had no idea whether two or twenty minutes passed before she did. In amongst the blur of pleasure little details stood out - her sweat-covered back slipping slightly on the leather upholstery with each of Beth's deep thrusts, the firm grip of the thighs around her body, how warm Kate's arse cheeks were as she cradled them in her hands. Then Julia's body exploded again - her head thrashing from side-to-side, legs trembling, swearing incessantly, fingers digging into Kate's arse.

It was a short, sharp orgasm and the two women responsible didn't make any attempt to prolong it this time. The dildo slipped out, momentarily increasing the little flood of liquid flowing between the breathless woman's arse cheeks and Kate lifted herself off a now very sticky right breast. As Julia's breathing began to slow and the flush left her cheeks, she began to pull Kate forwards.

"Are you sure?" Kate's hopeful eyes looked down from behind their mask.

"Absolutely - honestly, it's all I've really thought about since I caught you playing." Julia could smell the other woman's arousal and realised her mouth was watering.

"I wish you'd said at the time." The newsreader smiled broadly and allowed herself to be eased into position over the up-turned face, until only its eyes remained visible. They were locked on the pussy, poised just inches away, taking in every detail.

It had been an evening of revelations for Julia, but now she hoped it was her turn to spring a surprise. She didn't want to reveal her 'secret weapon' too soon though and spent some time getting to know every wet and sticky inch of Kate she could reach. Little bites to the sensitive skin at the juncture of her thighs, a gentle suck on her lips, a delicate licking of the sensitive skin between her two holes and an occasional lip brush over her clit had the newsreader writhing.

"Oh... you tease!"

The first-time pussy eater gradually became aware that people had stopped what they were doing to watch. Julia had been dimly aware of a screaming orgasm from the other side of the room some time ago. Now Sian was watching proceedings lounged in an armchair sipping champagne from an elegant flute, with the 'Associate Member' hanging incongruously between her legs. Beth had removed her dildo and was leaning against the balcony, fucking herself with it, her glazed eyes focussed on Kate & Julia. Megan and Sophie were still in the pussy eating 'queue', but were both fascinated by what the researcher planned to do next. Kylie was missing - Julia's eyes scanned the room and finally located her on one of the screens, being ravished by 5, or was it 6, women in one of the other boxes.

The evening's latest revelation - Julia was enjoying being the centre of attention. In everyday life she would definitely have described her natural habitat as 'the background', but the evening's events had awakened a previously unknown exhibitionist streak. Her legs were still spread wide as an open invitation to Megan and Sophie. Just in case this was too subtle, Julia's fingers occasionally travelled down to slip in or spread open and show how wet she still was.

She could sense that Kate was desperate for less subtle stimulation, the body above her shifting position, searching for the elusive mouth. Julia's hands took a firm grip on the newsreader's bum and pulled downwards.

"Oh... oh yes... fuck!" Kate stared down with a look of wide-eyed amazement.

"What - what's she doing?" Sophie looked equally surprised at the sudden change of expression on Kate's face.

"Long tongue... really... really long! She's licking my... G-spot!"

It was long. Not quite Gene Simmons length perhaps, but Julia could lick the end of her nose as a party trick and actually get the tip up a nostril at a push, although she kept this information to herself. She'd always thought it would be a great pussy eating tool, but never imagined that she'd put it to the test. Kate's reaction said she'd been right.

It was flexible too - the researcher rotated it first one way and then the other, like a corkscrew, in Kate's mushy hole, drawing further gasps and swearing from above. The newsreader was bearing down, pushing herself into Julia's face, almost smothering it, urging the tongue as far into her pussy as possible.

Julia noticed that Sophie and Megan had disappeared just before she felt movement between her thighs and a tongue in her pussy. It lapped in the researcher's hole with swift cat-like movements, drinking her juices, making more. After a few minutes there was a pause and then a tongue was sweeping over her clit with long, rasping strokes - a different tongue.

Kate seemed to sense that Julia was wondering who was doing what and turned to look. The clit licking tongue was replaced by the hole lapper again, pushed further inside her this time and briefly a finger or thumb.

"That's Megan... and Sophie's thumb... which is now... in Megan's bottom."

The two tongues were making it difficult to focus her attention, but it didn't really matter - Kate's pussy had taken charge and was using most of Julia's face to pleasure itself. The researcher just tried to keep up with the movements above her - one moment the newsreader's clit would be rubbing against her nose, the next over her chin. Every now and again she'd feel a little pre-orgasmic shudder transmitted through the hot thighs against her cheeks.

She'd always liked the taste of her own pussy - finger sucking after masturbating was an enjoyable ritual that often made her start wanking all over again - but this was something else entirely. The taste and aroma were addictive and she couldn't get enough! Julia felt a trickle of moisture roll down her cheek. Sweat? Saliva? Pussy? Probably all three. Then another, running down her neck and forming a little pool at her throat and a third following the mask's edge and down behind her ear. There was too much for even her eager mouth to cope with.

"Can you just... stick your tongue... straight out?" Kate managed to blurt. Her nostrils were flared, eyes glazed, breath ragged.

Julia extended her 'secret weapon' to its full length and let Kate work herself up and down on it to a steady rhythm. There was the sensation of cool air as her tongue briefly emerged and then wet warmth again as it slid back into the slick hole, accompanied by a grunt of pleasure from above. It didn't take long - Julia had expected her to be noisy so the quiet, choked sobs when Kate came were a surprise. But the tightened thigh grip around her face, fervent breast squeezing and grimace of pleasure release on the newsreader's face were a dead giveaway. Finally, the woman hauled herself off Julia's face and collapsed in a breathless heap to one side of her.

"Are... you... ok? Do... you... want... to... rest?" The voice was Sian's, each word followed by a kiss, or a lick of Julia's juicy face.

"... No... no, I'm fine." She was breathless, both from the double tongue assault and being semi-smothered by Kate's pussy.

"Shall... I... introduce... you... to... my... pink... friend... then?"

"Mmmm... yes please." Julia could feel the big dildo brushing against her thigh.

Sian stood to move into position. "I'm not an artist like Beth, I'm afraid. I tend to get a bit carried away when I'm wearing this thing"

"Carried away is just what I need." Juliana spoke as she rolled over and up onto her knees, looking back at Sian. "And I'd like another pussy to eat... please."

Julia registered the grin on Sian's face and watched as she coiled her fingers around the base of the bright pink cock and raised it into position. The researcher let her legs slide open into a wide vee, pushing back as she did so, letting the cock head slip inside. She groaned and turned her head back to find that Sophie had slipped into position under her.

The blonde was working 3 fingers around in her hole and Julia let her continue, enjoying the view, her mouth starting to water again as she listened to the slopping sound Sophie's fingers were making. She wondered what her second pussy of the evening would taste like. A burst of sensation as Sian drove the 'Associate member' deep inside, opened Julia's mouth in a gasp and she had the answer to her question as Sophie slipped the 3 fingers inside for her to suck on. It was different somehow, exotic, almost spicy - moreish.

She lowered her head, pausing to marvel at Sophie's hole opening and closing in anticipation of her tongue. There was a brief sensation of emptiness as the pink dildo slipped out and then her marvelling was interrupted by a forceful thrust from Sian, pushing her face into the hot, wet pussy.

Julia had to agree that the diminutive newsreader didn't have the same dildo skills as Beth, but she did have rhythm! Her pounding strokes were metronomic and as Sophie picked up on the tempo of Julia's tongue, her hips began to thrust back in time against the researchers face. It was all she could do to breathe and moan as she was pushed further and further into Sophie's pussy.

How long this went on for, Julia had no idea - she could only focus on the dildo and lapping Sophie's copious juices out with her long tongue. At some point Sian started spanking her bottom - little sharp slaps on each cheek in turn as the Associate Member was drawn out for another thrust. And then fingers were rubbing her clit in a blur of movement - who was that? Who cares?

She came with a muffled scream of pleasure, her sweat-streaked thighs trembling. Sian just kept slamming the dildo into Julia's twitching pussy and Sophie's hips maintained their thrusting and gyrating against the researcher's face. Like some weird piece of industrial machinery they pushed her backwards and forwards. Julia was exhausted -only the two thrusting women were keeping her upright and locked in place. She was determined to outlast Sian & Sophie, but as another orgasm hit, wondered how much more her body could take.