The Cliterati Ch. 03: Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was Sophie who cracked first, her hand pushing against Julia's forehead trying to extract the tongue from her orgasming hole. The researcher opened her eyes and took in the view - Sophie's thrashing body, Megan pulling the newsreaders nipples between thumb and forefinger, pinching hard and the mouth that read the autocue in such lilting tones on a daily basis open in a scream of pleasure. She felt Sian's rhythm slow and the big pink cock slip out, smearing juices down her thigh as it went.

"Julia, look!" Megan's finger was pointing at the big screen directly behind Sophie.

At first she didn't recognise the wild-eyed and goatee-bearded face staring back at her - the woman's mask was askew and some of the long blonde curls were matted to her neck. Julia focussed, finally recognising herself and realised that the 'beard' was transparent and flecked with little bubbles. As she smiled at her sex-ravaged appearance, the 'goatee' lengthened and coalesced into a bubbly blob below her chin, before dropping onto Sophie's stomach with a satisfying splat.

Beth's voice dragged her eyes away from the screen. "You've had an invitation - Kirsty wonders if she could come over and sit on your face for a while."

Julia was still recovering, her chest heaving as she took in lungful's of air. "... Tell her yes, of course... and see if Vicky & Natalie... want to come as well."

"Congratulations - a star is born!" Sian whispered into Kate's ear. "Do you have anywhere I could deposit a well lubricated dildo?"

"I'm sure I can find somewhere for it." Kate replied, admiring her protégé's reddened bottom. It was always nice to be right about someone.