The Cloned Fantasy

Story Info
Jack gets a little too close to his recently made clone.
767 words
3.69
17.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time

A rich guy named Jack decided to try out this New cloning process that has become popular. He thought "I wonder if I got a clone of myself. How awesome that would be." So he went to a cloning laboratory, submitted his DNA, and thus began the process of creating his clone.

About three weeks later, the cloners called and let him know his clone was available, having used growth acceleration per his request to get the clone to the same age Jack was, which happened to be 20. He brought the clone home and just looked at him. He thought of how he hadn't had sex in a while, and wondered what it'd be like to do it with himself. So he just let impulse take over, and started kissing him.

The clone, kissed back, and was surprisingly a great kisser as he used his tongue to provide a great kiss. Slowly they started to undress each other and soon stared at each others naked body. Jack was well endowed, and so was the clone. Both would have an 8 inch dick when erect, however, that point had yet to be reached. Jack leaned forward and started striking the clones dick and it became erect. Then he slowly lowered his mouth onto the big juicy cock and started slowly going up and down. This felt different. Jack knew he always enjoyed sucking a good pussy, but for some reason, it felt nice and refreshing to have a penis inside his mouth. He slowly started increasing his speed, going up and down up and down and suddenly started to get a little as he felt the clones balls on his chin. He moved his hand and started tickling and playing with the clones balls. Then the clone started to moan.

"Ah. Ahh. Oh yeah. Suck me. Suck me good. Oh yeah. Mmmm." And then he grabbed Jack's head and started to move it up and down to greater speed. "Oh yeah. Ahhh fuck. Fuuuuuck. This feels so good. I'm gonna cum."

Jack heard what the clone was saying and then suddenly felt a stream of hot cum entering his mouth. It tasted odd, but he didn't give a damn. He just swallowed and sucked more as more cum came out and he slowly stopped to take in the beautiful treat the clone's delicious cock just gave him. But now the clone's dick was all slippery with saliva and semen covering it. So, doing what he never thought he'd ever do in his life, he got up, and turned around. The clone grabbed Jack's ass cheeks, spread them apart, and started licking Jack's ass hole. The pleasure was amazing. Jack started moaning. "Oh this feels so good. Oh yeah. Ohhhh yeahh. Fuck. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard and good." And so the clone guided Jack's ass hole onto his dick and slowly slipped it in, then stopped, then pulled it out, then started thrusting, going a little deeper every time until finally he had all eight inches inside Jack's ass. The pleasure was so fantastic that Jack just about lost it. "FUCK ME NOW YOU DAMN CLONE. FUCK ME." And so the clone backed his dick out and then rammed it up his ass. He kept thrusting and thrusting, both moaning, until the clone let lose his seed up Jack's ass. He pulled out, rolled Jack over, and looked at his cock, wet from having gone through an orgasm due to the clones pleasurable fucking.

He looked at the dick, and started sucking hard. Hard and good. Jack just lost it. The clone was fantastic. It took thirty seconds and Jack was cumming like there was no tomorrow. The clone licked it all up and swallowed, then went again. Jack came again, and again, and then the clone looked up at Jack and they kissed once again. Then the clone got up and into a doggy position on the bed, and Jack rammed him with all 8 inches. He thrusted and thrusted and cum just shot out right up the clones ass. The clone also was affected by the pleasure, as cum came out of his cock too. Jack grabbed his dick and stroked it while still humping his ass. Then he pulled out, they got into positions, and performed 69.

They almost stopped several times because the pleasure was so great they almost couldn't bring themselves to do anything else. After 3 orgasms in each others mouth, they put their dicks together and stroked each other off, and let cum fly everywhere.