The Close Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eonian
eonian
8 Followers

This seemed to spark her back into life. Vanessa jumped up and told Margaret and I she wanted us. We pulled out of Tracey's asshole, which was left wide open. Vanessa spoke to Trevor darling can you remember our first time together when we had oral sex after you came. Why don't you and Tracey have a sixty-nine together? Se needed no second asking quickly switching to suck his cum covered cock. Her pussy pushed into his face so he could lick his cum out of her. Vanessa looked at Margaret take off that toy, She did as she was told before being pushed back onto the sofa. Vanessa ripping the crotch of her outfit before going to work on her wet soaking pussy. Margaret was rubbing her clit as well moaning wanting to make herself cum.

Vanessa quickly spoke let your girlfriend see you fuck my ass. I was hard and horny not waiting to hesitate I grabbed her hips, she pushed back onto my cock which slid inside and we were soon in rhythm. Her fingers twisting inside of Margaret how were rubbing her clit. Vanessa looked over at her husband see darling I told you ass fucking was great. She let out a moan I love your big dick I want you to cum inside of me. Her hip thrusting getting quicker and quicker. Her face now buried inside of Margaret's pussy. Margaret was breathing quickly now. Her hips moving back and forth working my throbbing cock.

The look in Margaret's eyes told me she was very close climax and she soon exploded her body shaking bucking against Vanessa's tongue watching her sent me over the edge as well. I felt my cock exploded three or four hot shots deep inside Vanessa she continued to push back and forth as my cock continued to twitch and spurt out cum. Vanessa looked over at Tracey watching from on top of her husband. She hissed come over here suck the cum off his cock and lick the rest out of my ass and eat it. Tracey did not need a second call; she started to lick my cock, which was still hard making sure anything underneath was not going to drop. She then sucked on it deeply her tongue licking up the cum her eyes looking into mine as she pulled off. Opening her mouth wide showing she had swallowed it.

She then looked at Vanessa her ass still in the air and started to rim her anus. She begged Vanessa push the cum out let me eat it, I want everyone to see what a dirty married slut I am. Vanessa was happy and soon you could see her tongue licking it up before diving in and swirling around to get the last drops. The rest of us were watching her enjoy herself. As she was complete Vanessa turned around as well her as now clean. We all stood watching Tracey she looked up at us. That was so good I want to be a dirty slut all the time.

Tracey then asked someone to video on her phone. She looked up at the camera and started to speak. I have just had the most amazing night of my life I have been totally sexually fulfilled all my dreams have been fulfilled. My neighbours married girlfriend made me climax in front of my in laws and neighbour. I then started to have sex with my brother in law and orally pleased his wife I love having my tongue in her ass. I wish I could eat it everyday for breakfast, then my neighbours both had my ass I loved his big cock taking my anal virginity and she had a strap on. It hurt so much but the sensation of two inside me was so amazing I want it again but with two real cocks. The ripple penetration was beyond my wildest dreams I can't believe how much of a slut I am. The feeling of my brother in law coming inside me was amazing it was even more of a thrill knowing I had not used birth control. I loved eating my neighbours cum out of my sister in laws ass. I need this and need it often.

She then shocked us all sending the message to her husband.

eonian
eonian
8 Followers