The Closer

Story Info
A woman Executive helps to close a major deal.
1.9k words
4.1
25.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember the concern that I was feeling during my hour long commute from home to my office in the city and how panicked my boss sounded when he begged me to come in that early Saturday morning. Knowing we were about to close on a very lucrative merger, I didn't hesitate to comply. Especially when he told me that the important French associate that was due to join us for the finalization in 8 days, was flying in that night and demanding to meet with us the following morning.

About 50 minutes later I walked in and found Mr. Oates in jeans and a t-shirt shuffling through our files and handing off printed data to our assistant Amanda who was organizing and assembling the critical paperwork. I told him to calm down, that we were well prepared and when I asked him how long we had, he told me around eight and a half hours prior to the arrival, if we were lucky. He told me he wanted everything completed before that and said he didn't trust the bastard.

About an hour from our completion we were well ahead of schedule when the phone rang. Amanda Said it was Mr. Harvey calling from his private jet and that He told her rather than meeting in our conference room in the morning, he wanted the two of us to do his briefing over dinner at the Carlton Arms Hotel Restaurant in Manhattan where he was staying. He said to be there in three hours,.

Mr. Oates always kept a spare suit and tie in his office, but since I was stuck in my casual slacks and blouse, I had to ask him if he could handle the briefing himself. He said that this was far too important for that and told me to write my dress and shoe sizes down and he handed Amanda his credit card, instructing her to come back with something appropriate for dining. She walked over to me with her pad and wrote down the two sizes that I gave her . She asked me what scent I was wearing and jotted that down as well, then rushed out.

Upon completing our summery, I looked at the clock and we had just over two hours to spare. I told Mr.Oates to go get cleaned up and changed as Amanda swiftly walked in and handed me a small bag and two boxes. She told me to hurry and said she would give me a hand getting ready. The cocktail dress she had picked out was perfect, an off white one piece with slim lines and it buttoned all the way down the front. It came to a modest two inches below the knee and it felt like it fit me well. The heals were a little snug but they were new and I knew that I could make them work. Then Amanda told me to please step back and look in the mirror.

When I left that morning I was wearing a black bra and panties under my slacks and blouse. Even though the dress was very well made, my underwear was shining through it. After some deliberation we agreed that I had no choice but remove them. Though my breasts are not huge, I consider them to be large and me to be blessed, because after 42 years,they still hold their own. However the way that the dress fit without a bra was uncomfortable and a concern of mine. Amanda told me that it had a bit of under support sewn in and said that if I was careful not to make any sudden moves, I could pull it off.

Mr. Oates and I walked into the restaurant right on time. The Maitre d informed us that Mr. Harvey's flight had landed a little early and that he had just seated him in a large booth in the far corner that was private enough for us to conduct business. We were usurered back to him and after the standard protocol handshakes, I seated myself on the long semicircular bench in the back of the booth to the left of Mr. Harvey and my boss slid in next to me.

When I opened my briefcase I noted that Amanda had everything laid out perfectly. Mr. Harvey was captivated as Mr. Oates made our presentational briefing. He explained perfectly the economic advantages we would all benefit from with the impending merger and I could see Mr. Harvey's eyes light up. As we concluded, I can remember being relieved that the three of us seemed to be in total agreement, even though Mr. Harvey was always a little difficult to read.

Mr. Harvey said that a toast was in order and summoned the waiter. He ordered us all his favorite dirty martini for the toast. Three huge chilled martini glasses arrived and a shaker poured us each what appeared to be a standard size cocktail in those very large vessels. Mr. Harvey boastfully stood and toasted to our future endeavor, telling us he would finalize everything when he returned to France.

We drank the toast and the waiter handed us menus. While I was looking for something to order, Mr. Oates leaned over and while pretending to show me something on the menu, he whispered for me to please stop pulling and adjusting the top of my dress. He told me that I looked great and that the fidgeting could be interpreted as nervousness, saying that this Frenchman was a pig. Up until then I didn't realize that I was doing that and the fact that he pointed it out made me self-conscious and I quickly finished my drink.

I complimented the smoothness of the vodka and Mr. Harvey told me that it was Belvidere, his personal favorite and he ordered us another round. By the time I had finished my third, Mr. Oates told the waiter that we wouldn't be needing menus and that Mr. Harvey had decided to order for all of us. I didn't realize at the time that my left breast was almost fully exposed until Mr. Harvey reached over with his right hand and unbuttoned my top button. When I slurred my objection and started to slap his hand away, Mr. Oates grabbed my wrist and told me to relax. He told me not to be the deal breaker, he said that I had it in my power to close everything in less than an hour and when I did, he would increase my salary 30% and give me a contract for life. It had to be that vodka or the fact that I wasn't wearing underwear or the sudden feeling of power that intrigued me, but whatever it was, it kept me from walking out.

The waiter came with a bottle of some sort of fine wine pared with whatever French stake that was ordered and after looking at my bust line, he told the two men that he would insure total privacy, then he pulled a heavy purple floor to ceiling curtain around the booth. After sipping the wine I sat the glass down and laid my head back. Three buttons later, both of my breasts were totally out of my dress and as I felt them being fondled I could hear restaurant sounds from the other side of the curtain. The fact I was being felt up so close to other patrons oddly caused me to become aroused.

Mr. Oates was gently kneading and softly stroking my left breast while Mr. Harvey was being extremely rough with his. He was impatiently squeezing my right breast hard while pulling at my nipple and pinching it between what seemed to be his thumb and fingernail. Though I started to succumb to this odd combination of the pain and pleasure sensation, I thought that my boss was right in calling Mr. Harvey the French Pig.

I didn't notice at first that one of them had unbuttoned my dress from the hem up, until my legs were lifted, parted and placed one each over the top of theirs. When I looked down, only two of the buttons were still fastened at my waist. I felt my arms being lifted and as they were placed behind the head and around the solders of each man, I laid my back again and closed my eyes.

I felt Mr. Harvey's right hand reach down and his flat palm start to make slow saucer size circles against my vaginal lips as the tips of his fingers kind of cupped my butt. It was Mr. Oates who found my pronounced clitoris with his left thumb and forefinger and he started to gently pinch and pull it in kind of jacking motion.

I didn't know at the time how extremely wet I was until one of them slipped three fingers inside of me. As they started to finger fuck me, I felt another fat digit slip inside my ass. When I had the first orgasm I tried not to moan out load or call any attention to what was actually going on behind our curtain. When the orgasms intensified and I started to become more uncontrollably vocal, the four wet fingers were placed against my lips and eventually in my mouth.

About an hour later I was instructed by Mr. Harvey to accompany them to his room and that I was to text my husband and let him know that I would be tied up on important business in the city for the night. When I quickly buttoned up my dress and smoothed it out, I can remember hoping that there was no tell tale wet spot on the back of it at my ass, that would show through as we walked out of the restaurant together.

I text my husband about the unsuspected early arrival and I told him that this could require me to spend the night in the city, company expensed of course and we left for the elevator.

After we got to the room, there was no conversation, everyone immediately got naked. Mr. Oates was tender with me and I think he really enjoyed loving on me, but our friend the French Pig enjoyed slamming me as hard as he could. He eventually tried to take me anally but I think he had far too much alcohol and after several attempts, he finally finishing himself off in my mouth.

Monday at the office neither me or Mr. Oates acknowledged any of the sex antics to one another. When Amanda asked how the dress had worked out, I simply told her that they both loved it. That Wednesday in a private conference call between me, Mr. Oates and the French Pig, he tried to back out on the deal. I was mortified but Mr. Oates calmly asked him if he thought that that his General manager was a bimbo slut or a smart businesswoman. Before he let him answer, Mr. Oates told him that we had a video that we were more than sure Mrs. Harvey would enjoy. He said that it features firsthand the effects that Belvedere vodka has on the Harvey dick and he and went on to say that she probably knows that first hand but might still like to see it on tape. When he asked whether to have Amanda send a copy to the Harvey home, villa or both, the deal reached immediate closure.

Within two days I had received my raise as promised with the golden parachute for life. I also received bonuses for both my husband and I, for you see Mr. and Mrs. O have become very close to us. To maximize our investments we share common all inclusive travel, a luxury suit, fullresort accommodations and each other. To be fair to The Harvey corporate concern, we book only one room together as an effort to keep his costs down.