The Closest of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

"Ohhhh!" gasped Craig as the warmth of Fiona's pussy slowly engulfed his cock. He waited until she had impaled herself fully upon him before answering her question. "I intend to give it a bloody good try, Fi" he replied, giving her a mischievous smile.

"Mmmmm, good," Fiona sighed dreamily, rocking her hips slowly back and forth, savouring the feeling of having Craig's thick, hard cock inside her once more. She leaned forward, burying Craig's face in her cleavage. Craig breathed deeply, inhaling the rich, musky scent of Fiona's arousal combined with the smell of his cum on her breasts.

Grinding her hips up and down, Fiona rode Craig's cock as he reached up to cup and caress her firm, shapely breasts. "Oooooooohhhh, mmmmmmmm," she sighed as he teased her stiff nipples with his thumbs.

Pressing her breasts together, Craig flicked his tongue over their surface. "Oh God, Craig, yesssss! Make them wet, I love that," Fiona moaned, grinding herself against him.

Fiona increased her pace, sliding up until only the very tip of Craig's cock remained inside her, holding him there briefly before slamming down, impaling herself on him. Craig thrust his hips upwards, stabbing his cock into Fiona's pussy as his tongue teased her nipples. "Oh... Oh... Oh yessss..." she gasped as Craig's cock filled her.

Feeling the first rippling contractions in her womb, Fiona closed her eyes and ground herself even more firmly against Craig, gripping his cock with the walls of her pussy.

The sensations quickly increased in intensity. The contractions grew stronger with every movement. Fiona's breathing became increasingly ragged, her body began to tremble and then shake as her climax increased its hold on her. "Oh... Oh fuck! I... I'm c... cumming, Craig!" she moaned, "I... I'm cumming!"

Surrendering herself to the overwhelming sensations as her orgasm washed over and through her, Fiona rode Craig's cock with carefree abandon. Her hips moved automatically, sliding her pussy up and down along Craig's cock. Her pussy felt deliciously stretched and full as it quivered and pulsed, gripping Craig's cock tightly.

"I... I want you on t... top of m... me, Craig," Fiona purred as her climax began to subside, "I... I

want you to f... fuck me so hard it... it hurts!" she demanded.

They rolled over, Craig's cock still buried deep in Fiona's pussy. Fiona clasped her hands above her head as Craig started to pump rhythmically in and out, pinning her to the bed. Craig reached forward and wrapped his fingers around Fiona's wrists, restraining her as he plunged into her warm, wet depths.

The soft squelching of Craig's cock as he drove it into Fiona's pussy, the slapping of their bodies as they collided together filled the room as he fucked her with long, hard, powerful thrusts. Fiona's moans of pleasure insinuated themselves into the spaces between the sounds of their passion.

"Oh yes, Craig! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard!" Fiona demanded as she pulled her legs back, letting Craig sink deeper into her body as, with her ankles crossed, she rested her feet on his arse.

Breathing hard, Craig increased his pace, pulling right out before slamming back in. The force of his thrusts pushed Fiona up the bed until her head pressed against the headboard.

"Harder!" Fiona urged, "Fuck me harder!" She flexed the walls of her pussy around his shaft. "I love feeling your balls slap against my arse when you fuck me," she murmured as Craig pounded her with increased vigour, once again amused by the string of obscenities with which the normally polite and demure Fiona gave voice to her passion. It was almost as if, without her clothes, she had become another person. The personality change was, however, a huge turn-on for Craig as he strove to comply with her increasingly vocal demands.

As he increased his pace, fucking Fiona with long, hard strokes, causing her to cry out each time their bodies collided, Craig felt a slight sense of regret as he realised he wouldn't last much longer. The fact that it was happening at all was almost too much believe. Fiona had been one of his closest friends for many years and now, here he was, fucking her hard as she urged him on and, very soon, he would be filling her pussy with his cum and, what was more, she wanted him to do just that. Only in his dreams could he have imagined himself fucking Fiona and finding her to be such an enthusiastic and satisfying partner; but he wasn't dreaming. Fiona's increasingly urgent moans and sighs of pleasure, her body, soft and yielding beneath his, the warm wetness of her pussy around his cock as he thrust into her and his own rapidly approaching climax convinced him that it was real.

"Fi! Oh... Oh fuck, ohhhhh Fi!" Craig gasped as he felt the inevitable end approach, the need to release mounting with every thrust.

"Yes! Oh fuck yessss! Oh Craig!" Fiona cried as the force of his fucking drove her towards the precipice.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh Fi, I'm cumming!" Craig gasped as his seed began to rise.

"Oh yes, Craig, fill me! Fill me with your hot cum," Fiona moaned as her womb contracted.

They came together. "Ohhhhhh, mmmmmm," Fiona moaned as her body heaved below Craig's; feeling his rich fluid flood into her tunnel.

"Oh... Oh... Oh..." Craig groaned as his hips surged forward, releasing another jet of cum into Fiona's pussy with every thrust.

"Yes... Yes... Oh fuck... Yessssss!" Fiona cried as fire coursed through every nerve, the waves of her climax washing over her.

Joined in the moment of shared release, their bodies moved together, their hearts pounding, their breathing strained from their exertions. Fiona clung tightly to Craig as he pinned her to the bed, collapsing on to her as his strength drained away.

They lay there, motionless for a while, Fiona happily squashed beneath Craig, his cock still in her pussy. "Thank you, Craig," she murmured softly in his ear, "That was fantastic; better than I could ever have possibly imagined."

"Thank you too, Fi," Craig replied, "I... I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed it." He kissed her lightly on the forehead and then on the lips. "I just hope we don't end up regretting this."

"I'm pretty sure I won't," Fiona said reassuringly. She kissed him to reinforce her words. "And if I've no regrets, there's no reason for you to have any either."

"No, that's very true," Craig agreed before kissing her again. "Now, if it's OK with you," he continued, "Nice and all as it is having you beneath me, I really need to move."

Fiona laughed. "Oh OK, I guess," she replied, "If you really must, but kiss me again first."

Craig did as Fiona asked. The kiss was slow and lingering. Fiona allowed herself the pleasure of running her hands over his body one more time before, with a theatrical groan, Craig rolled off and lay beside her, pulling the covers up over them.

"Craig?" Fiona asked as she snuggled up beside him, "Do you have anything urgent to do tomorrow?"

"Um, no. Not really," he replied, wrapping his arms around her.

"Well, you do now," Fiona said coyly.

"Oh yes? And what might that be?" Craig asked.

"Why, me of course," Fiona replied, wriggling her bum suggestively against his groin. "That is, if you want to..."

Behind her, Craig smiled. "You know, that's a very good idea," he replied, "I can't think of anything, or anyone else I'd rather do."

Fiona nudged him gently in the ribs with her elbow. "Cheeky!" she said with mock indignation.

Craig kissed her lightly on the back of the neck. "Sorry."

Fiona laughed. "Don't be," she said, "I'm not." She turned and kissed him. "Actually," she continued, "Why don't we see if we can make a day of it? Your bed is amazingly comfy, especially with you in it and I don't really want to get out of it until I really have to."

Craig kissed her again. "Fi," he said softly, "You're more than welcome to spend as much time as you want in this bed, so long as I'm in it with you."

"You do know I'm going to hold you to that, don't you?" Fiona asked.

"I was pretty sure a fair bit of holding would be involved," Craig replied.

Fiona smiled. "Mmmmmm, I'm looking forward to that..."

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers
12