The Closet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I embraced her, and we began to kiss once again, fondled each other's breasts, pinched and pulled the nipples, and occasionally allowed our fingers to probe the soft, warm and wet heaven below. I followed her lead as she warmed me up again so nicely, and I was about to start asking for more when she spoke.

"Sherri....have you fantasized about me?" she asked breaking the kissing action.

"Yes, I have. A lot, but I never thought..." I trailed off as I began to return to my earlier state of ragged breathing because her fingers inside me were more insistent now. She pulled me slowly back to the floor.....kissed down my neck, across my breasts which were singing with sensitivity.

She brushed my erect points, drown my nipples in a vortex of saliva, and then she went straight down to my clit. Her gentle tongue caressed and licked, she closed her mouth around me, and sucked my labia into her mouth while rolling my clit from side to side with the pressure.

I moaned and writhed and said her name, then, remembering what she had said to me, I found that I wanted to watch her make me cum. I sat up on my elbows, and as soon as I did her eyes met mine, and she pushed her tongue down on my clit. She started to move her tongue back and forth faster and faster, and I began to rock my hips ever so slightly against her face.

All the while I watched, and she held my gaze, thoroughly enjoying the facial expressions as they betrayed the intensity of the pleasure she was giving me. Just when I thought I couldn't possible enjoy it any more she reached up, and began to roll my erect nipples between her fingers. This was the ultimate sensation! My nipples had always been sensitive, but it seemed as if they were connected directly to my clit at this moment.

A huge wave of desire made me beg her "PLEASE make me cum!! Lisa! It feels so good!" and with one last tweak of both nipples, her tongue thrust up inside me, her upper lip sliding side to side and my hips rocking, I gushed a cum like I had never enjoyed before. I trembled with the intensity, and continued to even after collapsing flat onto my back.

Lisa slowly kissed her way up my stomach and crawled onto me, straddled me, and slid up my neck, whispering into my ear. "I loved seeing your face contort when you came." Then she kissed me, and I was warming up all over again with the taste of myself in her mouth, her fingers feeling the slick orgasmic residue on my thighs, and my hands finding her equally wet and ready for my fingers.

I grabbed hold of her and rolled her over to her side. She acquiesced, and bent her knee, lifting her right leg up so I could finger fuck her while we necked. I varied my speed, and it was driving her crazy, but she liked it, I could tell. I pushed her onto her back completely, and then worked her nipples with my tongue and the other free hand, as she groaned and began to raise her hips into my fingers making the most of the penetration depth.

"What do you taste like Lisa?" I asked and her head flew up to look at me, but she shook it side to side indicating that I didn't have to feel obligated. I smiled and said, "Let's find out." And although she actually shouted out the beginning of a no with some urgency, I sunk my tongue down lower and lower, until the tip of my tongue was flicking her clit with reckless abandon.

"Oh I have wanted this!" she yelled and then she lost all ability to speak, and began panting and repeating the word yes, over and over again. I felt as if I wasn't doing much, but if she liked it, I was not going to stop. I put a little more pressure on her clit, and began to assault it as fast as I could. The intensity almost made me cum, and Lisa actually grabbed at the carpet as if she were trying to pick up handfuls of it.

She began to tighten, and her smell changed, became more pungent, and just when I thought I might need to ask what I should do to tip the scales, she came. Loud, long and all over my face. She couldn't control the spasms; her body shook. Then just as fast as it happened it was over, and her fists relinquished their hold on the carpet, her breathing slowed, and a low groan of satisfaction escaped her.

I lay next to her still buzzing from the thrill of the newness, when she asked me, "Still ok?" to which I replied and emphatic "Yes.'

Just then we heard a voice saying, "Could you take it from the top? I only got to see the grand finale." We sat bolt upright and found ourselves looking at her naked husband Chris, standing just inside the door, a rather devilish look on his face, clearly excited at the prospect of joining the party.

Needless to say, my first encounter with a woman, turned out not to be the only first I would experience that day.

12