The Closet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
237 Followers

"Baby bro, your sister needs a facial, give it to me, now!"

In one fluid motion, Evelyn jerked her ass so that her brother's stiff penis popped out of her tight hole, erupting cream like an out-of-control fire hose. She flipped onto her back and shimmied down under him so that she could catch his spurting cum in her mouth. By time her face reached his penis's line of fire, the redhead's sensuous body was covered with her brother's splattering semen all the way from her tummy upwards. Eyes narrowed and mouth open wide, Evelyn held her brother's spitting cock in a tight grasp and sprayed his hot seed over her face, finally taking it between her lips to suck out the last few droplets.

"Mmmmm... baby bro, I'd almost forgotten the yummy taste of your cum and my ass. I really needed that!"

Stephen kissed his sister's sticky lips, running his tongue across its silky length, enjoying the tangy taste of their personal juices, "Slutty sis, not half as much as I needed that!"

The two incestuous siblings, still in their post-coital haze, saw the third person in the room at the same time. Maria was standing just inside the doorway, her mouth and eyes were wide open in shock. They did not know how long she had been standing there.

The Personal Diary of Jennifer Saunders

Entry dated: October 14th, 1996

I must give credit to Mike. He's a good husband -- works hard and really tries to please me. But I think that my condition makes life more challenging for him. Dr. Barstow calls my condition 'nymphomania' -- he says my sexual needs are more intense than a normal person's. After his busy day with the farm chores, Mike is usually too tired to service me. Not that my day is any less tiring with the housework and the children. They are growing up fast now. Evelyn is nineteen and Stevie eighteen -- they are young adults now. And I can see that.

I often catch young Stevie peeking down my blouse and trying to look under my skirt when he thinks I am not watching -- he often brushes his body 'accidentally' against my breasts and my buttocks. Sometimes, I can feel his boner pressing against my ass and I know that my little boy is not so little any more. I have seen Stevie's dick sometimes when he is peeing - the black mark which used to be like a little ink blot, is now quite noticeable -- but I think that makes his penis more interesting.

Evie is blooming into a very charming young woman. She takes much longer in the bathroom than she used to and I have discovered her collection of intimate 'toys' that she hides in the back of her dresser drawer. And the way the kids whisper and touch each other, I am sure that they are closer to each other than just brother and sister. I guess I should be worried about this and ensure that no hanky-panky is going on. But I find their intimacy strangely exciting. Some nights ago when Mike and I were making love, I thought I saw some shadows outside our door so I checked it out later. Although no one was there, I saw some stains and wet stuff on the carpet. It smelled and tasted like male cum. The thought that I was tasting my virgin son's cum gave me goose-bumps and I felt a tickle in my pussy. OK, maybe not virgin anymore if he and his sister are fucking.

I told Mike about my suspicions and he agreed with me. He said that we should keep our bedroom door open whenever we have sex, let the children have fun and also educate themselves at the same time. Mike is very serious about involving the children in our sex life.

Our neighbor, Tammy Davis, was telling me the other day about one of her cousins who is having sex with her two sons because she feels that it is safer than letting them go out with strange women and run the risk of contracting 'heaven-knows-what' diseases.

She's right - the concept of incest is out-dated and if Stevie and Evie are having sex, it's OK as long as they are careful. I think I should give them some tips on this. I know this sounds naughty, but if they ever want their Mom's help with any of the sexual stuff, I will not say no.

Mike and I enjoy watching porn movies and one of our favorites is the 'Taboo' series which we never get tired of fucking to. Mike says my body is way hotter than Kay Parker's and that he wouldn't mind if I ever wanted to have sex with our son, Stevie, as long as he could also have sex with our daughter, Evie. Whenever I think of this idea, my pussy gets wet and I have to play with myself to cum.

As I was saying, my biggest peeve with Mike is that he doesn't fuck me enough. We don't do it more than three or four times a week. Gone are the days when we used to fuck for hours every day -- sometimes, stopping only for food. I think I must be addicted to sex because not getting my daily fuck makes me irritable and a full-blown bitch. I think this is what made Mike finally agree to let me fuck some of his friends. BUT he has too many hang-ups about the risk of his wife forming attachments with his friends. So I had to think up a 'safe' plan which he was comfortable with.

I gave this much thought (after all, it was a question of my sanity;) and, of course, my pleasure quotient, which is presently running on 'empty'. The idea was to get my sexual fix and at the same time ensure that I did not get hooked on any of the studs. Mike insisted that this was possible only if I couldn't see his friends as I fucked them -- so I could wear a blindfold?

But even that was not good enough for Mike because I could still touch and feel their bodies and facial profile.

That's when I got the idea of the Closet.

We were reading so often of people coming 'out of the closet' and it was usually described as a negative and embarrassing experience. What if cumming out of the Closet was turned into a very pleasurable and erotic experience?

Brilliant -- even if I do say so myself! And Mike agreed with it immediately.

drastique
drastique
237 Followers
12