The Closet Ch. 04

Story Info
Sister, deflowered!
3.2k words
4.43
82.6k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
237 Followers

"Stephen, I want you to tell me all about the first time you fucked your sister. And, I want your brother-fucking cunt of a sister to fuck you while you tell me your story."

In the steamy bathroom, Stephen Saunders lay in the tub as the slim redhead, his older sister, Evelyn, energetically bounced on his thick cock, her perky, pink-nippled tits jiggling wildly. Her face was buried in the hairy crotch of her sister-in-law, Stephen's wife, Maria, a tall, full-bodied dusky-skinned Latino, who towered over the fornicating siblings. Her hands were bound behind her back and she ground her pelvis into her sister-in-law's agile tongue.

As he spoke, Stephen was transported once again to their family home in Ohio. It was the autumn of 1996, he was eighteen and his sister, nineteen - and they had just discovered the joys of incestual sex. Their mutual masturbation and oral gratification games were fun but Stevie wanted more. He wanted Evie to let him fuck her like they had watched their parents doing. Although sexually promiscuous, his older sister confided to him that she was saving her virginity for her husband. Evie was very popular amongst her school friends whom she dated often, but she would not allow the boys to proceed further than sucking her titties or feeling up her pussy through her clothes.

One evening, they were in Evie's room and both children were as naked as jaybirds. "Doctor" Stevie had just finished examining and administering healing therapy to his sister's pussy. This usually took the form of mouth-to-cunt resuscitation and the boy was still licking the copious juices from the frail girl's flaxen haired pussy as they talked about their sexual fantasies.

"Evie, you know that my greatest desire is to fuck your sweet cunny with my pecker!"

"Silly boy, I know that! But that's not really a fantasy since we are very close to fucking anyway. What else do you really, really want to do and have hot, wet dreams about?"

Stevie blushed and his sister smiled knowingly, "I know...I know what little Stevie wants to do..."

Putting on a brave front, the boy dared his sister to guess the truth.

"What will you give me, little brother, if I am correct?"

"Anything you want!"

"I'm guessing that what little Stevie wants most is to fuck Mommy!"

The boy's face turned redder as his sister grabbed hold of his shrunken penis and tweaked its pink head, giggling, "Bro, are you sure this lil' fella won't get lost in our Mommy's big hole?"

Blistering under his sister's jibe, Stevie pulled his sister's head into his lap as her lips found his cock which was began to grow rapidly on her skillful tongue.

"I don't see you complaining about my size, Sis ... it's like you told me once, it doesn't matter to a woman how big a man's cock is but what he does with it!"

"Hahaha, big boy, and what do you intend to do with your cock once you have your way with our mother?"

"Well, first, I will trace the outline of her body, starting with her head, down her neck, boobs, tummy, ass, right down to her toes, with my leaking cock-head."

"Just like this..?" Evelyn teased her brother by brushing her face against his now erect and dribbling cock, moving herself downwards, tracing a wet line down her body until it stopped at the crevice of her pussy. She clasped the stiff organ between her thighs and began moving back and forth, dry-humping her brother's captive cock.

"And then, what will you do to Mommy?"

Stevie was now distracted by his sister's intimate massage and stuttered a bit before responding, "Ahhh... well... I will then make Mommy suck my cock to make it grow even bigger and stronger."

"Silly boy, if you make Mommy suck your cock before you fuck her, then you will cum in her mouth and it will take you much longer before you can get it up again to fuck her."

"Sis, there is a method to my madness... we've both seen how much our mother loves to suck Dad's cum so I'm pretty sure that once she takes my cock in her mouth, she's not gonna let me go until she makes me cum in her mouth. And when that happens, it will take me that much longer to cum again. So, I can fuck Mommy for much longer!"

Evelyn smiled at his wicked logic, "You're a real devil, aren't you brother dear?" Spitting on his cock to lubricate it, the lust-driven girl stroked and massaged her brother's cock with her soft hands.

Pushing further, Evie asked, "Tell me honestly, little brother, if you could fuck only one person, who would you pick - Mommy or me?"

Stevie knew that this was a very tricky question and his further sexual progress with his sister depended on giving the right answer.

"That's easy -- I'd rather fuck Mommy! Don't take this wrong, Sis, you're awesome but Mom is waaay too hot."

OK. He'd played his card; let's hope it had the desired effect on his sister.

Evelyn smarted at the response. She was upset that her brother preferred to have sex with their mother rather than with her.

"What if you could fuck me today and every day, would you still prefer to hold out for Mom?"

Stevie scratched his head, pretending to give it deep thought -- his heart jumped with joy because his ploy had worked.

"Well, maybe I might change my mind then seeing as how it is you, my sister, who's introduced me to sex; I would rather have all my 'firsts' with you. First masturbation, first suck and now first fuck."

"OK. It's settled then, let's fuck, little brother! But you have to promise me that you will pull out before you cum in me."

"Awesome, Sis! But don't you think it would be more exciting if we had our first fuck while watching Mom and Dad fucking?"

"Little brother, you really are a sly devil!" Evelyn giggled, as they planned to meet outside their parents' bedroom at night.

All through dinner, both children were very distracted and preoccupied. Their parents commented on this and got the response that they had a lot of school-work to catch up on, so they wanted to finish dinner early that night. Brother and sister however, could not refrain from their usual 'secret game' of playing with each other's genitals under the table as they wolfed their food. They could hardly contain their excitement until 9:00 pm -- which was the time that Mom and Dad usually went to bed and had sex.

Evie heard her brother's knock on her door promptly at 8:30 pm. He popped his face in to whisper that he had just seen them go into their bedroom. Evelyn had brushed her dark, red tresses back into a ponytail, further accentuating her high cheekbones and delicate features. She had applied deep red lipstick and mascara. Her green eyes shone with mischief as she slipped on her flimsiest nightwear, a white with pink floral, knee length tunic of fine cotton, held up by spaghetti straps. She had specially selected this because she knew that the fabric was practically see-thru against the light.

Brother and sister tip-toed towards their parents' bedroom and were not disappointed as they heard the moaning sounds of love-making coming through the open door. They smiled at each other as they noticed that the bedroom door was open wider than usual.

Evelyn, who was leading the way, peeped in first as her brother pushed himself against her body, molding his spare frame against her back and peering over her shoulder at the scene. The boy had slyly pushed up the hem of his sister's tunic over her rounded buttocks and was rubbing his exposed cock-head against her naked ass as they spied on their parents.

Jenny and Mike Saunders knew all about their children's explorations of incest and encouraged their voyeuristic pleasures by keeping their bedroom door open whenever they had sex. The hedonistic parents wanted to put on a special show for the youngsters tonight - their behavior at the dinner table indicated that brother and sister were planning something special that night.

In keeping with their usual practice, one child would relate to the other, what their parents were doing. It was Evelyn's turn that night to do the narration.

"Stevie, I want you to do to me whatever Dad is doing to Mom."

"Dad is sitting up against the headboard of the bed; his hairy, heavy body is fully naked and Mom is sitting on his face. Her big, bouncy boobs are wobbling all over the place and her hairy cunt is being eaten up by Dad. He is squeezing her fat buttocks and feeding on her pussy. Dad's cock is an angry shade of red and its veins are thick and bulging. God, what I wouldn't give to have my lips around that monster!"

Evie placed a towel on the carpeted floor and asked Stevie to lie down on it as she pulled her tunic up, bunching it around her waist and squatting over her brother's face. The boy grasped his sister's firm buttocks and opened his mouth wide to suck her moistening pussy lips.

"Mom is shoving her cunt hard into Dad's face. Her eyes are squeezed tightly shut and she is whimpering with pleasure. Dad is squeezing her ass-globes tighter and savagely gobbling up her pussy like a bear sucking on a honey-pot."

Evie energetically copied her mother's body movements as she felt her brother's tongue, lips and teeth responding with equal fervor on her labia and clitoris. The boy mouthed his sister's juicy slit which smelled of fresh flowers and cinnamon. He sucked her slippery nether lips between his own lips and nibbled at the swollen clit.

"Mmmmmm... you do that so well, sweetie... Dad has now pushed Mom into the doggy position and is moving behind to fuck her!"

"Great! It's payday!!" thought Stevie as Evie assumed the doggie position; she had turned around so that she was facing the open door and they could both continue to watch and duplicate their parents' actions.

The boy pulled his sister's tunic off her slim, white body. Evie spat on her brother's now rock hard penis, rubbing the saliva into the throbbing, hot stem. For extra precaution, Stevie had slathered thick gobs of KY jelly on his prick to ensure smooth entry into his sister's virginal vagina. She reached back to part her firm cheeks and offer her virgin cunt to her brother, like she saw her mother doing for her father.

"Dad has now pushed his cock all the way up Mom's cunt and is fucking her like crazy. She is shoving her ass back and forth into his crotch to get as much of his cock inside her fuck-hole as she can. Greedy Mommy!"

The children heard their mother mouthing obscenities as their father fucked her.

"Fuck me, Mike! Fuck your cock-whore, harder! Ram your poker deep into my cunny and shove your balls in too! Just imagine that you are raping our daughter's virgin pussy!"

"Yes, my fat, fuck-slut, take your Daddy's meat up your hot, sloppy twat... just like you want to do with our son's virgin pecker!'

Both brother and sister were shocked to hear that their parents shared the same fantasies that they did -- of committing incest with them.

This revelation pushed the young couple over the edge. Whatever little doubts that had plagued little Stevie's fevered mind about fucking his sister, quickly disappeared as he plunged his stiff penis into her juicy, welcoming pink petals.

He clumsily moved his hips back and forth, as he saw his father doing, pumping his stiff poker deeper and deeper into his sister's hot, caressing pussy. The boy marveled at how natural this sexual union felt and how deep and intimate their bonding had become. This wonderful and simple act of fornication could no longer be called 'fucking' but more appropriately, 'love-making', as the boy's heart overflowed with consuming desire for his sister.

"Ohhhh... dear Stevie...love me...show your sister how much you love her ... fill me harder with your sweet tool... deeper, deeper!"

The boy hesitated momentarily as his cock met with brief resistance at her hymen. Evie reached behind, clutched her brother's skinny buttocks and pulled his body hard to hers, taking his prick fully inside her, all the way up to the hilt. There was a slapping sound as his smooth pelvis smacked against the silkiness of her buttocks. A sharp searing pain ripped through her body and she could feel his lance liberating her; transforming her from girl to woman.

Evie's whimpering "ooh...ooh...ooh" sounds made her brother slacken his pace for fear that he was hurting her; but despite her fuzziness due to the onset of pain, Evie urged her brother, "Don't stop, baby, please don't stop... fuck your sister harder ... I want to feel your cock touching me deep; deep inside me ... in my most private and untouched places."

Stevie resumed his labor of love. He still could not believe that he was living out his darkest fantasy of impregnating his virgin sister with his four and a half inches long cock. He could now understand why fucking was the most desirable of sexual acts -- it was easily the most pleasurable for both participants. Moreover, the fact that they were indulging in the forbidden practice of incest made the fucking doubly enjoyable.

Through her pain and gradually increasing pleasure, Evie could hear herself urging Stevie to keep fucking her harder and harder. Their parents had changed positions and were now lying in the spooning position -- Dad was pumping Mom from the back, one leg draped over her curvy, alabaster hip.

Jenny and Mike had guessed rightly about this being a special night in their children's sex life. Even though Stevie and Evie were trying hard to keep their voices down, the sexual tension of the occasion, made it impossible to do so. The horny mother could see that her son was no longer a child. Stevie's cock was thick as a bludgeon and was plunging with reckless abandon into his sister's fledgling vagina. What it lacked in length, it more than made up for in its thickness; she shivered at the nasty thought of taking her son's cock up her ass.

Flecks of virginal blood dotted Evie's pale white body and splattered the boy's torso. Stevie was somewhat intimidated by the blood but his sister's encouraging voice steadied his nerves, as brother and sister changed their positions to match their parents'. Stevie was horrified to see that his penis looked like a bloody sword that had plundered the most private and intimate part of his sister's body. The black 'fleur-de-lis' birthmark on the acorn head contrasted starkly against the crimson, like an obscenely bizarre work of art. His mother called it the mark of royalty.

Sensing her brother's hesitation, Evie thrust her hungry pussy back into her brother's groin, urging him to sheathe his glorious weapon once again into her welcoming scabbard, squishing noisily with the warm juices.

Jenny whispered to her husband that their son had successfully deflowered their daughter. Both husband and wife were filled with the joy of this important milestone in their children's journey into the forbidden and obsessive world of incestual love. The parents' love-making was fired by the eroticism of their own shameless exhibitionism and watching their children's first fornication.

Jenny grabbed hold of her flailing tits and sucked their pink snouts as Mike rammed her cunt mercilessly.

"Ohhhh...Mike, my darling cunt-fucking cock-slave ... fuck me up my ass! I want your big fat dick filling up my shit-hole so tight and deep that you make me cry!"

Stevie and Evie quickened their pace to match the galloping rhythm of their parents. Mom now lay on her back and had raised her lower torso high so that Dad took hold of her parted thighs, spat large gobs of saliva into her pink, puckered ass-hole and plunged his slimy cock all the way up her anal orifice.

Evie's pain was now almost totally replaced by breathless pleasure as her brother's energetic dick plumbed her virginal depths. She continued to whimper, "oooh... "ooh...ooh...ooh," as tears of joy streamed down the corners of her eyes. She had never imagined that fucking could be so wildly pleasurable. And her wily brother added to her enjoyment by fingering her ass-hole and tweaking her clitoris.

Evie could feel Stevie's cock tensing inside her sheath and his frantic pumping told her that he was ready to cum. Her own orgasm was imminent and she pleaded for him to hold back for a few seconds more until she was ready. To distract himself, Stevie tried hard not to focus on his sister's soft, pliant pink nippled tits that jiggled with their love-making, or the burning desire in her bright green eyes which implored him to fuck her harder and, most of all, the warmth and wetness of her tight vagina which systematically squeezed his bludgeoning organ.

The boy's efforts were rewarded within seconds as he felt his sister's slim body shudder spasmodically with the waves of ecstasy that overtook her. She still refused to release her brother's cock, tying her legs tightly around his hips. Buried deep within his sister's most intimate recess, Stevie could feel his own flood-gates overloading and almost reaching bursting point. He forcibly withdrew his blood-stained tool from his sister's confining pussy as it erupted furiously, spraying his gooey, sticky cream all over her face and body.

Their first sinful coupling consummated, brother and sister panted with exertion and exchanged gentle kisses, nibbles and caresses. Silky fingers skimmed over fevered flesh and explored no-longer-private crevices, the siblings watched with slow, simmering excitement as their mother and father climaxed with loud vulgarity and copious sprays of milky cum. Both children were fascinated at the way their mother greedily licked off their father's cum from his shrinking cock and massaged the splatters of semen into her soft, white flesh. And it was not long before the aroused siblings were ready to fuck again, in synch with their parents' second round.

The sweet sensations of his sister's mouth on his penis brought Stephen back to the present. Through the steam and the spray of the shower, he saw the same glittering green eyes looking up at him but instead of the innocence, they reflected the dark hunger that he often saw in his own eyes.

Maria was now sitting in the tub beside Evelyn and both women were sharing Stephen's cock, licking it and sucking each other's tongues. Evelyn removed Maria's bonds and made her assume the doggy position as she parted her heavy butt-cheeks, to allow entry to her brother's tumescent prong into Maria's ass-hole. His prick, which had been well lubricated by the mouthings of both his sister and his wife, plunged smoothly into his wife's tight, brown anus. As he ass-fucked his wife, his sister thrust her smooth, shaved pussy into Maria's face. In between mouthfuls of her sister-in-law's succulent cunt juice, Maria asked Stephen to tell her about the first time that he had fucked his mother.

Stephen smiled - he had expected this question sooner. He slapped his wife's generous buttocks hard as his cock furiously drilled her ass and he recalled the fateful day when he visited the Closet and fucked his mother.

drastique
drastique
237 Followers