The Closet Domme Pt. 02 Re-Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"Oh...oh...aahhhhhhhh fuck!" Eric yelled out as his brow furrowed. Jacky felt his cum shoot across her stomach as he thrust himself along her skin. It was so welcome to be bathed in that hot sticky liquid once more. It was so comfortable and all the memories of her old angels flooded her mind.

Eric's kiss startled her back to reality as he lightly licked across her lips

"Sorry, I...it's been too long and I wanted to feel you." Jacky smiled as she spoke. An apology from her before would have been impossible and with him it seemed appropriate. He wasn't one of her angels after all.

"Shhhh, don't move for a second okay." Eric moved off the bed and disappeared to another room. He returned with a towel that was half wet. After wiping cum from her body he wiped himself and then returned to carefully wipe over her skin with the moist end of the towel assuring she was clean. He was so sweet in that moment.

Jacky rolled onto her stomach as he walked back to his bathroom and discarded the towel in his hamper. The cleanliness of this adventure made her smile. They would have to try for sex another time she presumed. Based on the load that Eric had provided; it was doubtful that he would be ready to go again any time soon.

When Eric returned, Jacky wondered what he would say next, and he surprised her by climbing into the bed behind her. She had not anticipated cuddling with him and wasn't sure if she was ready for that part of this. It was then she realized that he was not asking for cuddling just yet.

Eric's tongue played across her shoulder as he shifted her hair out of the way. His lips were all over the back of her neck. She couldn't remember if she had ever let one of her angels take her in such a vulnerable position as this. Here was this delightful young man though kissing and sucking at possibly her biggest erogenous zone.

Breath on her ear made her heartbeat quicken yet again as she felt her body responding to this man against her once more. Eric was soon moving back just enough to undo her bra. His mouth was on her neck once again as he eased a strap down her arm. The other arm was pinned as she lay there half on her stomach and half on her side savoring the feel of his warm body against her.

Once her bra strap fell free, Eric's fingers found her exposed breasts. He fully grasped the left breast allowing her hard nipple to press into his palm. She felt his body respond and eased her own ass back against his underwear in order to gauge his readiness. To her pleasant surprise, he was hard. The quick rebound time was yet another nice trait this young man had been hiding.

Eric moaned into her ear as he lifted himself up on his arm. She wondered if she should roll over and face him, but somehow this was so intimate and so deliciously hot. He didn't seem to mind as his fingers found the front of her panties and eased themselves inside. The blue lace gave way to his touch and the moan from her lips as his fingers traced hesitantly over her pussy was full of the aching need that was entering her clit.

"God, you're so wet. I forgot how good that feels." Eric's words were a reaction and not calculated. Their effect was immediate though. Jacky flung her left leg backwards hooking it over his calf. It was then that he entered her for the first time. His finger slowly sliding in as if a mere taste of how her body felt would be enough. The lips on the back of her neck parted in a gasp as Jacky used her leg to pull Eric against her.

They stayed for what seemed like forever in that same position with her grinding against him and him rubbing her clit and fucking her with his fingers. As his breathing grew heavier he was unable to continue kissing her neck. Instead he had resorted to breathing across her earlobe, which was still incredibly sexy to her.

Eric surprised her then easing himself against her so that she was forced onto her stomach completely. His fingers left her body, and moved quickly to remove her other bra strap. He quickly slid her bra out from beneath her and tossed it off the bed. His hands on her hips pulled her panties down gently, yet his firm grip on them showed his excitement was still there.

Jacky did not move, allowing Eric to take the control now, in a way she had done for no man in the last few years. When she heard the nightstand open, she lifted herself onto her elbows and watched as he pulled out a gold foil packet. A few seconds later and Eric was against her back once more licking and sucking at her neck and ear.

She felt the rubber of the condom he had put on brush across her body as she parted her legs. He did not go immediately to fucking her though, but instead allowed his cock to rest against her pussy.

"Oh please Eric, don't make me wait." Being pinned beneath him was excruciating as she felt him tease her with his body.

"Do you want it like this or..." How sweet. He was asking if she was okay with this potentially "dirty" position or if she wanted the traditional missionary style.

"I want you inside me right now...just like this. Please."

"Oh fuck yes...God I love how dirty you talk." Eric's words came out as a sigh. He had no idea what dirty talk was apparently because she had chosen her words to be cautious just now. Jacky wondered then if this sheltered little Eric could please her.

The insertion of the tip of his cock into her pussy eased that worry. She inhaled sharply as he eased himself into her. She had not been penetrated in so long and it took her body time to accommodate Eric's impressive size. As he eased his cock inside, he braced himself on his elbows at either side of her shoulders.

Once he was all the way in, he paused allowing her to get used to him. He leaned himself onto one elbow allowing his other hand to slide under her and to her throbbing clit.

"You feel so good Jacky, oh my God."

"Oh Eric...shut up and fuck me." Her filter was off now and as his fingers circled on her clit she yearned to feel him thrusting into her. Eric complied with her desire starting slowly in his movements.

His breath in her ear more than made up for the inability to see his face. They were both moaning almost in unison soon. Jacky shifted and Eric froze as if wondering what he might have done wrong.

The realization that she was moving onto her knees was met with a sigh as he sped up in his thrusts. His cock stroked her gspot again and again even as his fingers rubbed her clit. Jacky felt her entire body heat up as she drew closer and closer to her release.

"Oh fuck yes, faster Eric, faster. Fuck me hard angel." In her excitement the word fell from her mouth. As it did she felt Eric falter for a second, a brief pause in his rhythm before resuming. She hadn't meant to say it and this was probably far past his dirty talk expectation, but she couldn't think about that now because...because.

"Holy shit...yes." Her body ripped apart at every seam as pleasure streaked through her pussy. She had no idea if she had cum from her clit or her gspot all she knew was that a fissure of pleasure had opened in her and ripped her in half.

"Oh, oh fuck...I'm...oh." Eric slammed into her bucking against her ass as he came. He fell forward catching himself on the bed and she felt his chest press against her back.

"Oh yes, bathe my cunt in cum...oh yes.." Her words came out instinctively. The orgasm that rocked her body had dissolved all of the filter left on her tongue. The fact he was wearing a condom had not even floated through her brain. She had been transported to fucking with no boundaries like she did with her angels. Eric was so sweet, but having sex once again had reawakened the Lady J in her.

"I...um...wow." Eric's soft words in her ear showed his shock at her last statement. His breathing was harsh, and made her want more of him. He soon slid himself out and rolled to the side and off of her.

Jacky turned her face then and brushed her hair behind her so she could look at him in the dim lighting from the window. His eyes were unreadable and just looked back at her. She didn't know what to say.

"I'll be right back." Eric stood up making his way to the bathroom presumably to remove his condom. His return a few minutes later was silent as he lay back down on his side gazing at her. Jacky stared back trying to be patient for his response. She had now relaxed to laying on her side as well.

Eric didn't say anything at first, but reached out to run his fingers through her hair and then trail down her arm. Jacky lay there on her side just watching him as his face softened to a smile.

"You are so beautiful. Thank you for trusting me." Eric's words were not what she expected, and frankly Jacky wasn't sure how to respond. So, she smiled back.

"That was tame for you huh?" Eric asked, apparently uncomfortable with her silence.

"A little, but it was good. For you?" Jacky answered sweetly and with the reassurance that he needed to be honest with her.

"It was actually one of the least tame encounters I have had, but it was amazing." His words were almost cute, and in that moment Lady J resurfaced. She lay there starting to consider the possibilities of taming this man, and if it were possible for her to reclaim her old interests after all that had happened.

"So, least tame, huh? Tell me, would you let me have you now? If you surrender to me, I'll show you a whole new world of encounters that are not even close to tame." Her voice had lowered as she spoke. The eyes that looked at Eric were a predator's eyes. She wanted to make him do a million things, wanted to tie him up, wanted to penetrate his body, but most of all wanted to hear him beg.

"Jacky, that was amazing, and I would do it again in an instant. But, I can only dip my toes into the pool that you are thinking about. I remember the things you told me you did before, and I'm just not able to be one of your angels." Eric sighed as he spoke the last words as if he wished he could.

"Are you not able, or not willing? I could teach you everything and ease you in."

"Not willing. Now, are you able to continue in my small, small world of pleasure?"

"I'm able, but you can't be my only if you are going to ask me to be only Jacky with you."

"If you are safe and never lie to me, then I can live with that for now." Eric wrapped his arm around her as he spoke pulling Jacky into him.

"I can work with that. You always have to remember to tell me where your limit lines are though, because I don't have very many." Jacky moved against him reveling in the feel of his cock hardening against her skin once more.

"Let's figure that out as we go huh?" And with those words, Eric pulled her in and they slept.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12