The Closet Monster

Story Info
She met the monster of her dreams.
1.2k words
3.47
60k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At eleven years of age Mindy Foley was terrified of the hideous monster that lived in the closet. The monster she was certain was going to jump out one night and grab her. Her mother and father assured Mindy the monster was just a fantasy and her father even installed a special electrical fixture in the closet so Mindy could turn the light on before she opened the door. Still Mindy would shiver passing the closet and sit in bed at night staring at it with fear dilating her large blue-green eyes.

A decade later Mindy's life had changed. Her parents sold the house with the light in the closet and moved to a brand new retirement complex. Mindy had developed into a beautiful and sexy young woman who wore her reddish brown hair long and loose to complement her lovely face. She was no longer a gangly kid but had full, firm C cup breasts, a slender waist, a well shaped ass and long tanned legs.

During her teen years Mindy had quite forgotten about the closet monster as the imaginary fiend was replaced with high school, cheerleading, clothes, make-up, boys, dating and career ambitions. She was a popular girl who dated several guys including Davy the star of the football team who had Mindy's virginity, and gave her a terrific first orgasm, lying on a beach towel beside the pool of his parent's house the day after her 18th birthday.

Now Mindy worked in the loan department of a local bank and lived in her own apartment. The men who worked in the bank noticed how sexy and desirable Mindy was even though she dressed professionally, usually wearing business suits with above the knee skirts and feminine blouses. No matter how sedate she dressed, the demure suits didn't hide the swell of her breasts as they pressed against the silky material of her blouses and the skirts certainly didn't conceal the terrific shape of her ass nor her shapely legs.

Mindy was between boyfriends. Her boyfriend William, with whom she'd enjoyed fantastic sex, had been transferred several states away by his company. Living alone Mindy often joked to herself that the bright pink rabbit vibrator that nestled in the top drawer of her nightstand was her best friend and most faithful lover.

This evening Mindy was late getting home. Stepping into her apartment she tossed her keys, bag and cell phone on a table and kicked off her pumps. She couldn't wait for a hot shower.

Going into her bedroom she slipped off her short black skirt and begin unbuttoning her silk blouse. Suddenly the closet door flew open and a dark figure jumped out. It was a large man dressed entirely in black. He grabbed Mindy knocking her onto the bed.

The surprise knocked the breath from Mindy for a moment. The man immediately grasped her wrists and pulled them above her head securing them to the old-fashioned headboard with the sash from her blue satin robe.

"Who are you!" Mindy gasped out in shock.

"I'm the Closet Monster," the man replied. "I'm going to fuck you." He produced a wicked looking hunting knife. "Don't scream or I'll cut you up bad."

"I won't scream," Mindy said. "Don't gag me." She looked directly into the man's deeply blue eyes and he seemed to believe her. There was no one around just then to hear her anyway.

His strong hands jerked the silk blouse open and he held the two sides out and apart staring at her white lace bra. He easily sliced the knife through the center of the bra so her firm breasts were bare, the nipples already stiffened by the movement of the fabric against them. "Beautiful," he whispered.

"Now, let's see what you have here." He moved down and cut the white panties away. "Sweet!" He stroked Mindy's pink pussy, "I'm going to enjoy fucking this sweet pussy of yours."

Sticking the knife into the mattress the man shed his black clothing. He was handsome with dark hair and penetrating blue eyes, slender and muscular, not the hideous monster Mindy had expected to jump out of the closet.

Sitting on the bed the man kissed Mind, his tongue darting into her mouth and exploring deeply. His mouth moved to her throat and downward, kissing and nibbling like a lover.

His hands and mouth moved to her breasts, cupping and kissing. He sucked one erect and stiff nipple into his mouth while the other hand played over her other breast stroking and moving in gentle circles. Mindy moaned as he licked and nibbled at one then the other nipple, alternating between them, using his hand on one while expertly teasing the other with lips and teeth. Stroking, pinching, licking, sucking, nibbling, Mindy felt herself getting wet and her hips began to move enticingly. She gasped and arched into him as his teeth clamped one swollen nipple harder than before.

Slowly he began to work his way down her body, kissing a trail down toward her pussy as his hands tauntingly grazed her sides as light as two teasing feathers.

Her thighs parted as he kissed his way over her shaved mound to lick and suck her engorged clitoris. She was very wet as his tongue slid over and around her swollen lips before flicking inside her heated slit. The spasms of her orgasm brought a cry of pleasure from her as he tongued her wet hole.

The man moved back up and kissed Mindy again. Their tongues met and she tasted herself in his mouth. Deep and long, the kiss finally broke. "I've waited for you," she breathed against his lips. "Years. I've waited for you for years."

He kissed her breast lingeringly, 'I hope I don't disappoint."

Skimming a condom onto his 8 inch erection he positioned himself between Mindy's spread thighs and slowly entered her wetness. Inch by inch, drawing back then pushing forward again, until he was fully inside her now hungry pussy.

His thrusts into her were long, slow and deep and he kissed her hair, her eyes, her mouth, her breasts as he thrust. "Oh god!" she cried out as the waves of a second orgasm swept her. He smiled feeling the spasms of her pussy walls clutching his erection as if never wanting to let go.

Her legs wrapped around him and she pulled at the bonds that held her wrists wanting desperately to put her arms around him, to hold him against her.

Then his thrusts came harder and faster, he moaned as his own orgasm approached, and cried out as it struck him sending pulsing shocks through his entire body, his cock jerking as his semen filled the condom.

Almost businesslike he withdrew from Mindy's still grasping pussy, tossed the condom and quickly dressed before pulling the knife from the mattress. He released the sash that held Mindy's wrists.

Mindy lay back on the wrinkled pillows rubbing her wrists, "Will I ever see you again?"

"No," he remarked walking to the door. "You'll never see me again, Mindy. You only see the Closet Monster once, and then never again."

Mindy never told anyone she'd met the Closet Monster...and secretly she hoped he'd return one night...but Never Again.