The Closet Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm ready. Where are you?"

"We're leaving Mulligan's now. I brought him here to get us loosened up a bit."

Mulligan's was bar about 10 minutes from Arlene's place. It could be wild from time to time, but it was a great place to meet guys. Any time I wanted some sex, I could be sure to find it there.

"Ok, sounds good. Listen, don't keep me waiting in that closet. Just get here and get him in the bedroom!"

"Don't worry," laughed Arlene. "He's primed and ready. He's been rubbing his boner up against my ass all night! There won't be any talk when we get there. I'm going to strip him as soon as we get in the door."

"Okay, see you in ten minutes." I hung up the phone. I put away the wine I'd been drinking and washed the glass. I made sure there was no evidence of my presence and went to the bedroom. It was a little difficult walking on the heels, because the wine had gone right to my head, so I was a little tipsy. I left the bedroom door open a crack so I could hear them come in. Sure enough in less than ten minutes I heard the lock turn on the apartment door. I got up from the armchair and got in the space in the closet I had made earlier. I let the rob slip off my shoulders and I tossed it aside in the dark closet. No need for this tonight, I thought. I pulled the doors closed and waited.

In a matter of seconds, the light to the bedroom came on. I saw Arlene enter the room, then her body was suddenly pulled back, almost out of my view. All I could see was the back of her. She was naked, with two muscular arms around her back. Our partner for the night, who was also naked, had grabbed her, picked her up, and was kissing her. He started walking forward, holding her and kissing her as he walked, with Arlene's legs wrapped around him. I couldn't see his face because Arlene's hair had most of his head covered. As he walked toward the bed, he turned so his back was facing me. God, he was a stud. He was about six foot two, nice and buff as Arlene said, with a beautiful tan.

Arlene put her feet down and moved away from him. She knew I was in the closet and wanted to let me see what he looked like. She casually took him by the right hand and moved to her left. This would turn him so he'd be directly facing the closet. My eyes were focused on his crotch. The first thing I wanted to see was his huge dick.

His body turned and I wasn't disappointed. His cock had to be eight inches long, if it was an inch. I instantly felt my pussy cream when I saw that. There was a large strand of pre-cum hanging about six inches down from the tip of head. I was mesmerized. No matter how many times I've done this, or how many times I've been with a guy, the first sight of his penis drives me wild!

Then I heard Arlene. "Well Steven, I guess my package delivery man has a nice big package for me!"

I froze. "Steven"? It couldn't be. Please don't let it be! I instantly moved my eyes from his crotch to his face. Oh my God!!! It was him! It was my own son! Here I was, naked, in a closet, in the midst of a scheme to participate in a three way with a guy, and the guy turned out to be my own son!

My mind raced. What should I do? Do I run out? I can't do that, Arlene will stop me and everything will be exposed! If I stay, I'll be in here all night watching my son fuck my best friend. Then what? Come out and tell him what a magnificent job he did? Come out? I'm naked for chrissake! Even if I did come out, how could I explain my nudity??

I tried to calm down. I was burning up with shame and embarrassment. How would I get out of this? I thought of calling Arlene's phone to maybe distract her, but damn, my cellphone was in the closet, with all my clothes, in the spare bedroom. There was nothing I could do without exposing myself and my son to extreme embarrassment.

Then I remembered. Arlene said she was going to put on a show first, which was her way of saying that she was going fuck the guy before pulling me out of the closet. This would give me time to think. Maybe they'd be in a certain position where they both couldn't see me, and I could sneak out. I'd tell Arlene later that I suddenly felt sick and had to go home. Heck, if it worked, as far as she would know, I wasn't even there. Damn, why did I throw that robe away into a corner of the closet? I'll never be able to find it!

While I was thinking all of this, Steven and Arlene moved to the bed. Steven was hungrily sucking on Arlene's nipples. She was writhing with pleasure. This went on for about five minutes when I hear Steven say, "Ok Arlene, let's go. You owe me some head, remember?"

"Hmmm, that's right. A matter of a little bet I lost, isn't it?"

"That's right," Steven replied.

What the bet was about, I could only imagine. I watched as they changed positions. Steven lay back on the bed, placing a pillow behind his head, and supporting himself with the headboard. As he moved, his huge penis bobbed and weaved all over his crotch. Arlene got off the bed and hopped back on, placing herself in the blowjob position. She stradled one of Steven's legs, letting her pussy hair graze his shin. She was in the doggy style position, so her big breasts hung low, one on either side of his thigh. She made sure she positioned herself to make sure I could see everything. She even held her hair back with her free hand and grabbed his erect cock with the other. She then brought her head down, and in a flash, all eight inches of my son's dick was in her mouth.

Steven let out a loud, guttural moan. He was clearly enjoying this. Arlene worked his cock like a pro. She should have, she has lots of experience. I watched, transfixed, as she moved her head up and down. Her lips moved over the relief that made up the surface of Steven's shaft. Up and down her head went, until his cock was glistening with a mixture of his pre-cum and her saliva. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The vision had its effect on me. I couldn't take my eyes off of that scene. My knees started to get weak. I instinctively reached for my pussy, which was soaking wet. I was watching my son get head, and it was turning me on!

"Yeah, that's it, suck that cock Arlene! Make me cum!" It was Steven. I had never heard him talk like that before.

Arlene responded by moving her head faster. Clearly she wanted to make him cum. That was usually the plan we used during the closet surprise. Make the guy cum quickly, so he'll last longer for the second round.

Arlene was sucking with abandon now. Steven was watching her, his eyes focused on the head that was giving him so much pleasure. Gradually, his head started to loll back. He was getting close.

I watched him. He started to tense up, his toes started to curl. His cum was building up inside him. It was only a matter of seconds now.

He grabbed Arlene's head with both hands, which gave the appearance that he was moving her head up and down on his shaft. His body stiffened, and he let out a huge groan. Arlene stopped sucking and waited for it. Steven's body bucked and I could tell he was emptying his balls down Arlene's throat. Arlene moaned as the cum gushed into her mouth. From the look of Steven's spasming body, he must have fired three or four full loads down her throat. I doubt she even tasted it because his cock was so far down her throat that I'm sure the cum went straight into her belly.

God, it was so hot to watch! Arlene let Steven's cock fall out of her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled. She kissed his body as she moved up towards his mouth. Her heavy breasts grazed his skin, the nipples pushing his chest hair out of the way as they moved up. Arlene met his mouth and gave him a deep, open mouthed kiss. I'm sure Steven tasted his own cum when she did that. He didn't flinch at all.

"So are we even?" asked Arlene.

"We sure are" replied Steven, sounding a bit out of breath. "Damn, I think you get better everytime you do it. Now, what's this surprise you were telling me about?"

My heart lept into my throat! They were discussing the surprise already! I had been mesmerized by their act that I had totally forgotten about a possible escape! Instead of watching them, I could have been looking for that damn robe!

"Just a few more minutes, my dear. Let me go to the bathroom to freshen up a bit," said Arlene, as she ambled off the bed. As she moved, her big breasts shifted lewdly on her chest. Steven followed them with his eyes. As Arlene moved to the opposite side of the bed, away from the closet, Steven rolled with her, squeezing and hefting her breasts as she moved. Arlene was now facing me, and Steven had his back to me. Arlene stared at the closet, while Steven massaged her breasts. After a minute or so, she moved away telling him that she'd only be a minute. That was our signal. Go to the bathroom, and tell the guy you'll "only be a minute." It was the signal to the closet girl to get ready.

Arlene danced off to the bathroom. She closed the door, so she probably really did want to freshen up (she got all modest when she had to use the toilet). Steven was lying on the far side of the bed, with his back to me and the bedroom door. He was so close to the edge, that his right arm was hanging over the side of the bed.

Now was my chance. If I played my cards right, I could slip out of the closet, out of the bedroom, into the spare room, gather up my clothes, throw on my overcoat and be out of the apartment. Even though I'd be naked underneath, as long as I had my overcoat and keys, I could slip away. Damn, if only I had found the robe! Now I'd be wasting valuable time looking for it!

I crouched down in the closet to feel around the floor for the robe. I knew it had to be near my feet, but Arlene wasn't very organized, so I didn't know if I was picking up a robe, or a pillowcase. It didn't matter, because I found it right away. Relieved, and perhaps a little too happy that I found what I was looking for, I went to stand up. I was still feeling the effects of the wine and as I moved, my high heel slipped out from under me. I fell to my side and hit the wall of the closet. I felt myself starting to fall backwards. When that happened, I reached up to grab something, anthing to steady myself. I grabbed Arlene's clothes and, because I had lost my balance, whatever it was I grabbed, I pulled off the hangars. A few of her winter outfits fell to the floor in a heap, making a muffled, but most decidedly discernable thud. The metal hangers that formerly held the clothes clanged loudly against one another. That was it. I was dead. There was no mistaking that someone, or some thing, was in the closet.

I confirmed this by looking out. Steven had flipped over onto his side like a puma, staring at the closet. In a second, he was off the bed and making a bee line for the closet. I couldn't believe it. Here I was, wearing only high heels, thigh highs, and a pearl necklace and my naked son was about to find me hiding in his lover's closet. Could it get any worse?

Yes. He didn't hesitate for a second. He tore both doors open and immediately and looked in. There I was, for all intents and purposes, naked. I didn't even have the robe to at least partially cover me because I dropped it trying to maintain my balance. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but my breasts were too big. Really, all I could cover were my nipples.

"Mom!?" whispered Steven. At least he had the presence of mind not to speak loudly. "What the hell's going on? What are you doing here?" He quickly looked over his shoulder to the closed bathroom door. Arlene had flushed the toilet, and had turned on the bathroom sink. In a matter of seconds, she'd be out.

Even though he whispered, I told him to hush. I pleaded, "Please don't say anything Steven! It's a long story, I can explain later. The most important thing right now is to get me out of here! And not a word to Arlene!"

"But you're naked!" As I spoke to him, I saw him lower his eyes to my breasts. He continued to stare at them as he talked. "What's going on?"

I lowered one hand to my pussy, in an attempt to cover it. Ironically, that gave him more of my breasts to look at, so I really didn't accomplish anything. "Quiet, it's just a little game Arlene and I sometimes play. You can't say a thing to her!"

If Arlene ever found out that I was Steven's mother, she'd tell the world. Not in a vindictive way, mind you, but in a gossipy way. Arlene loved a juicy piece of gossip, and I knew she'd never be able to keep this a secret, not for the long term anyway. I knew that someday she'd tell someone about this little event. It would get all around our little circle of swinger friends, and would eventually get out even to our non-swinger friends. They'd eventually find out at work. I'd be ruined. Even though nothing could be proven, just that rumor floating around would kill me in the community.

With that, we both heard the water shut off and Arlene call, "Hey my little studmuffin, are you ready for round two?" She spoke through the door, probably drying her hands as she spoke. We heard the door being unlocked.

"Don't say a word, just pretend you don't know me!" I dropped all pretense of trying to cover my nudity. I pushed Steven away, back toward the bed, and pulled the closet doors closed. In one leap, he was back on the bed, trying to look like he'd been lying there the whole time, acting horribly non-chalant. Arlene bounded out of the bathroom, and told him that it was now time for his surprise. At least I knew she hadn't seen us talking.

My mind raced again. I knew if I had tried to run past Steven, he would have followed me out of the bedroom, asking me to explain. Arlene would have heard us, would have come out of the bathroom, and we'd be exposed. I thought that maybe if we pretended we didn't know each other, I could finesse my way out of the threesome. Heck, I had already seen them have sex, so watching them go at it again wouldn't be that bad. After she let me out of the closet, I could at that time tell her that I didn't want to participate, that I was only in the mood to watch tonight. I could just watch them again, then while they were in the midst of it, walk out of the room, get dressed and get out of the apartment. Steven knew not to say anything, and when I spoke to Arlene later, I could just tell her that I wasn't feeling well, so I had to leave. This train wreck of a night could have a fairly decent ending. The damage would be confined to me and Steven.

Arlene quickly moved toward the closet. She looked at Steven. "Remember the time you asked me about doing a threesome? Well, that got me to thinking and I decided to arrange one for you!" She was using the basic script that we used for all the guys we did this to.

In a flash, she opened the doors, shouting "Ta-da!" as she did so. There I was, naked. I didn't move. Arlene, seeing this, got a quizzical look on her face. Normally, the closet girl would jump out of the closet, yell "Surprise!," and happily put her arm around the other girl. For obvious reasons, I couldn't do it. Arlene looked at me and reached in and grabbed my hand. She pulled me out into the bedroom, and with a bit of a glare in her eye loudly said, "What, are we a little shy tonight?"

"I guess I'm not feeling too well," I meekly replied. I was now standing in front of my son, naked, holding hands with another naked woman. My naked son was on the bed, looking at both of us. I stood there wondering how I got into this mess.

Arlene made the introductions. "Steven, this is Linda, Linda, this is Steven."

"Hello," I said. "Pleased to meet you." I didn't hold out my hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you," said Steven. This was followed by an awkward silence. I started to get the feeling that Arlene thought something was up. I had to nip this in the bud. If she thought something was amiss, she'd dig with both of us to find out what it was.

"So, Arlene, where'd you find our little studmuffin?," wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "You think he can handle both of us?" I laid it on thick, and it worked. Arlene's demeanor changed in flash.

"Oh, I don't think so. You saw the opening act. He's probably only good for one more round!", teased Arlene.

Steven was listening intently now, the look on his face changing from shock to smug. "We'll see about that," he chimed in. I noticed he had that gleam in his eye that he had last night. He was also sizing me up. Maybe I shouldn't have said what I said. In my effort to avert Arlene's suspicion, I seemed to have inadvertently given Steven a green light.

"Arlene, how about another bet?" said Steven.

Arlene replied, "Ok, what is it?"

"How about I make both of you come twice tonight before I come once? Oral cums don't count, I'll just make you both come by fucking. Is it a deal?"

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Did he actually think we were going to fuck? Or was he just playing along?

"Oooh," cooed Arlene, "that sounds good doesn't it Linda?"

I was lost in thought, thinking about what he had just said. My mind drifted to the thought of Steven fucking me doggie style, while I had multiple orgasms. It was a thought that I didn't immediately put out of my mind.

All of a sudden I felt a nudge from Arlene. "I said, doesn't that sound good Linda?" I snapped out of it.

"Yes, that sounds great!" As a said it, I slowly stepped back a little so I was behind Arlene. When I knew she couldn't see my face, I gave Steven a dirty look. He wiped the smirk off his face fast, now knowing that he went a bit too far.

"Ok then, it's a bet. If you don't make us each cum twice, then you lose," said Arlene. "And you know what I want if you lose."

Steven regained his composure after my silent censure of him, but he still played along to keep Arlene in the dark.

"Okay," he replied. "If I lose, then, well, we do what you want. If I win, then I get what I want." I noticed that Steven blushed a little bit when he said that.

The curiosity go the better of me. They were speaking as if they knew an inside joke, and I wanted to know.

"Arlene, what do you get if you win?", I asked, with feigned sweetness in my voice.

"If I win, then I get to fuck him in the ass with my strap on." Arlene said this with a big smile on her face. "If he wins, then I have to be the entertainment at an upcoming bachelor party for one of Steve's friends. Arlene said this with a big smile on her face. Obviously, she didn't care if she won or lost the bet.

"Arlene!", cried Steven, "do you have to let everyone know??," cried Steven.

I just smiled. I knew that Arlene tried to do this with every guy she went out with. Many times she got to do it, but only if she let the guy fuck her in the ass first. She made the guy think that she didn't like it, but I knew better. She loved it. The only thing she like more than getting fucked in the ass was fucking a guy in the ass with her strap on. She loved the feeling of power it gave her. She took it with her to Hedonism and usually was able to talk at least one woman into letting her fuck her with it.

Steven looked at me sheepishly. So, he had lined up a gangbang. I guess I know where he got his sex drive from.

All this talk had actually had a relaxing effect on me. The kidding around had calmed me. I knew I'd be able to control the situation now. With that in mind, I decided to get things started. The sooner those two started the sooner I'd be out of this crazy situation.

"So, why don't you guys start the wager," I said. "Come on Steven, let's see how long it'll take you to get a cum out of Arlene."

"Okay," he replied. He took it as a challenge. I noticed that he was looking me over again, fascinated with my breasts. "But first I need to get primed up. How about giving me a feel of those titties?"

Arlene jumped right in. "Oh yeah, doesn't she have the best tits you ever saw Steven? Mine are big, but I wish they were as firm and high as Linda's. Mine sag too much." As she was saying this, she reached over and hefted my breasts, one in each hand. "God, they're so heavy Linda, how do you carry them around on that small frame of yours?"