The Closet Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that time, Arlene dropped Steven's penis from her mouth and moved up next to Steven.

"Well, it looks like you lost the bet, big boy", she said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," said Steven, meekly. "I don't know what happened", he continued, "usually I'm good for a lot longer."

"Maybe Linda had something to do with it", offered Arlene.

Steven and I looked at each other with a look of fear. Did Arlene suspect something?

"I know she's your type, Steven. An older woman with dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin, and big tits! Isn't that your 'fantasy' woman you always used to tell me about? That's probably why you couldn't last as long as you usually do. And I knew you couldn't last with Linda, that's why I lined her up for the threesome. Now I win the bet!" Arlene smiled with a twinkle in her eye knowing that she was now going to get a chance to fuck my baby in the ass with her dildo.

"When are you going to collect?," I asked.

"Oh, how about in the morning," replied Arlene. "I think we're all tired, and could use the sleep. With that, we all cuddled together, and in a matter of mintues, we were all fast asleep.

Part III

I woke up at about 4:00 AM. The bed was a tangle of bodies, with Arlene and Steven snoring loud enough to wake the dead. I looked at the clock, saw the time and saw that they were dead to the world. I wasn't about to hang around till morning and get involved in another fuck session. Arlene had plans to use a dildo on my son, and I really didn't want to be around to see it. Not that I wouldn't enjoy watching it mind you, but I figured that I'd easily get dragged into the scene, like I did last night. And I knew Arlene. She'd probably want me underneath sucking Steven's cock while she reamed him with the dildo. Thanks, but I'd been through enough for one night, and that would be too much, even for me.

I quietly got out of bed and and made my way over to the closet to find my pumps. As I walked over, I noticed a stain on the wallpaper. I felt it. It was still damp. Sure enough, that was Steven's first blast of cum. It went over our heads, the chair, and splattered all over the wall. God, what a stud!

I found my pumps on the floor in front of the chair. I picked them out and tip-toed out of the room. I went to the spare room, threw on my overcoat and picked up the rest of my clothes. I left a note for Arlene, saying that I forgot that I had a client coming in at 10 AM to arrange a trip to Hawaii, so I had to leave to get ready. I asked her to call me later that evening.

I left the note on the counter, and slipped out the door. I got in my car and drove home. I had a lot to think about during that drive. I was innundated with conflicting feelings. On the one hand, I was beating myself up for letting myself have sex with my son. On the other, I was thinking about what a beautiful feeling it was to finally be able to make love to someone that you really love so much. I know it's a cliché, but the thought came into my head, "How could it be so wrong, if it feels so good?"

I pulled into my driveway and went into the house. I showered, washing Steven's cum off my body. I thought of the bizarre situation I was in, taking a shower and washing my own son's semen from my face and breasts.

I dried off, and went to bed for a well earned rest. Although I had had the time of my life, I had made a decision. That would be the first and last time Steven and I would have sex. I vowed to have a long discussion with him about what happened and make it clear to him that it was not to happen again. I had to salvage our mother/son relationship.

I went to sleep with the thought of Steven holding me in his arms after a night of wild lovemaking.

To be continued.......