The Clothes We Wore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
470 Followers

"But Marla's..." Linda started to protest.

"Put it on here," I interrupted.

Linda stood motionless, staring at me.

I reached for my glass of Scotch and sat down beside Marla.

Linda reached down and slowly lifted the blue dress up and over her head and threw it on the bed. She began to put her arms in the nightie.

"Wait," I said, "take your bra off first."

"Not in front of..."

"I've seen your breasts before," I interrupted.

"But Marla..."

"Just take it off," I said.

Linda stared at me, a confused expression on her face.

There was a long pause, then Linda reached behind her back and unfastened the bra. She brought her arms up to her front, holding the bra against her, and started to turn her back to us.

"Face us," I said.

She looked at me.

"Please," she pleaded, "this isn't right."

I didn't reply, and after a pause, she dropped her arms and the bra fell to the floor.

She faced us, her head lowered, her arms at her sides, her bare breasts exposed. They stood firm on her chest, her erect nipples sticking out from little reddish-brown aureoles, each aureole no bigger than a quarter.

"Now your panties," I said.

Her face flushed red.

"I can't..."

"Take them off!"

She glanced back and forth between Marla and me, then slowly reached down and slid her panties down her hips. As she leaned over to pull them off her legs, her ass, slim and tight, thrust out behind her. She stood and faced us, her little tuft of brown hair clearly visible above the mounds of her pussy. She pulled the nightie over her head. It barely reached the bottom of her ass, and the translucent material did little to hide her body.

There was a wooden straight-back chair behind her. I motioned her toward it, and she sat, her short nightie riding up almost to her waist.

I turned to Marla beside me on the bed.

"Now your turn," I said.

Her face turned bright red.

"My turn?" she asked in a tentative, quiet voice, not sure what I had in mind.

I stood and faced her, my cock still erect and hard. Taking her hand in mine, I pulled her up and led her to the center of the room, facing Linda.

*****

Five minutes earlier, I thought to myself, I didn't have any idea how this entire scene would end, how it would play out. But now I knew. As I'd sat on the bed watching Linda, some long forgotten memories flooded into my brain. It was five, maybe six years ago. Linda and I were in bed and she'd insisted I tell her about girls I'd gone out with before I'd married her. I tried to laugh off her request, but she was insistent, so I told her about Sandra, one of the girls I'd dated in college. But Linda wanted to know more.

She asked me, bluntly, if I'd had sex Sandra. I was embarrassed to talk about it, but she pushed and pushed, and I eventually told her about the first time Sandra had come to my apartment. But Linda wanted even more, to know every detail. She insisted I tell her exactly how Sandra looked, and what her breasts were like, and she wanted my to describe Sandra's pussy. I was a little reluctant to talk about this in front of her, my wife, but as I continued, as I told her how Sandra and I had kissed, and how I'd undressed her, and how we'd made love, I suddenly realized Linda was breathing faster. And as I continued my story, her eyes narrowed and little, and tiny whimpering sighs came out of her mouth.

And when I'd finished my story, I remember how she sat up and grabbed my cock and thrust her fist up and down until I was hard, then she squatted over me, her pussy directly over my cock, and in one motion, she lowered herself until her hips met my thighs, my cock deep inside her. I realized then how wet she was, wetter than I could ever remember. She fucked me that night, throwing her body up and down on top of me, and when her orgasm came, she screamed like I'd never heard her scream.

The next night, she insisted I tell her about someone else I'd gone out with, and exactly how we'd made love, and when I was done telling her, and we fucked, her body responded wildly, in a way I'd never experienced. And each night after that, Linda made me tell her about someone else, about some other episode until eventually I ran out of girlfriends and sexual experiences to relate to her.

At the time, I remember, I'd been a little confused about her reactions. I figured she was getting turned on simply because she liked to hear me tell dirty stories. But now, five years later, as I watched Linda's reaction when I looked at Marla in the tight dress, it suddenly hit me. The one common element in those stories had been me fucking another woman. That's what Linda wanted to hear about. That's what had turned her on about my stories.

Fantasy and reality. They were two different things, I knew, but I'd seen Linda's eyes when Marla touched me. And I'd seen her mouth open and her chest move faster as her breathing became more labored. And I knew...

*****

I stood behind Marla as she faced Linda. I could tell Marla was nervous, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Maybe I should be going," she said, "It's getting late."

She turned and looked at me, and I followed her eyes as they traveled down, stopping when they reached my crotch. She blushed.

"I...I should be..."

"Stay here Marla," I interrupted, "Stay here for me. Stay here for Linda."

I took a step forward and put my hand around her waist, turning her until she again faced Linda.

"Linda," I said softly, "You want her to stay, don't you?"

There was no answer. Linda looked up at us, then lowered her head.

"Linda," I repeated, "Do you want Marla to stay?"

There was a long pause. Still looking down at the floor, Linda slowly nodded her head up and down.

"Yes," she whispered, almost inaudibly, "Yes, I want her to stay."

"And you Marla," I asked softly, my arm still held lightly around her waist, "will you stay?"

I felt a tiny quiver go through Marla's body and after another pause, she too, nodded her head.

I stepped in front of Marla.

"Marla," I whispered, softly, but loud enough for Linda to hear, "if you stay, I'm going to fuck you. You know that don't you?"

Marla blushed, and looked away from me. A little sobbing whimper came from deep in the back of her throat. I took her hand and held it against my cock.

"If you stay, I'm going to fuck you while Linda watches," I continued, "I'm going to fuck you, Marla. Is that what you want?"

Her blush deepened. She raised her head and looked at Linda, then back at me.

"Marla," I repeated, "is that what you want."

Five seconds went by, then ten, then Marla slowly nodded her head.

"What?" I said, "Tell me."

A pained expression came over her face and for a moment I thought she was going to cry.

"I...I want," she whispered, her voice barely audible, "I want you to...to fuck me."

"Say it again," I told her, "Say it louder."

Marla hesitated, then looked into my eyes.

"I want you to fuck me," she repeated, "I want to feel your cock inside me."

I turned to Linda.

"And you, Linda?" I said, "Do you want me to fuck Marla?"

"Don't make me..." Linda started, her voice dropping off.

"Don't make you what?"

"Don't make me say it," Linda said in a halting voice.

"You must say it," I said, "Linda. Tell me you want me to fuck Marla."

Linda looked up at me, a confused, pleading expression on her face. There was a long pause. She lowered her head.

"Yes," she whispered, her voice breaking, "Yes. I want you to fuck her."

My hands still on Marla's waist, I began moving them in slow, up and down motions to her hips, then back up to her waist, feeling the heat of her body through the fabric of the dress. Looking over Marla's shoulder, I could see Linda's head was still lowered toward the floor.

"Linda," I said softly, "Look at us."

Her head slowly came up.

I continued caressing Marla, my hands moving over a wider area now, momentarily moving back to the cheeks of her ass, then forward, caressing her soft, pliant stomach. As I reached around her waist, my cock made contact with the soft mounds of her ass, the fabric of her dress tickling against the head of my cock. My hands gradually moved higher on her stomach until I could fee the bottom of her bra. With circular, caressing motions, my hands inched upward along the underside of her breasts, and higher, until my hands were cupped over them. Through the double layer of her dress and her bra, I gently massaged her breasts, pressing my hands into their pillowy softness. A little whimper came out of Marla's mouth. From her chair, Linda stared at us with unblinking eyes.

I lowered my hands to Marla's hips and began to slowly pull up the bottom of her dress, slowly exposing her thighs, then her hips, until the dress was bunched up at her waist, her ass bare except for the little strip of her thong riding deep between her asscheeks. Now, my hands were held flat against her smooth skin, caressing her upper thighs and hips. As I slid my hands around to her front, my body moved closer to hers, and my cock nestled itself in the deep valley between the twin mounds of her ass, her skin warm and smooth against my cock.

I caressed her abdomen, then lower, and Marla gasped as I cupped my hand over her pussy and massaged it, the silky material of her thong wet under my fingers. I slid my hand from her pussy and slowly raised her dress higher, and she lifted her arms to allow me to pull it up and off.

Unfastening her bra at the back, I slid my hands under the straps and lifted it off, allowing her breasts to spring free. Turning her toward me, I stared at her massive breasts, her erect nipples sticking out from her areoles, each aureole at least three inches in diameter. Marla moaned as I took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and gently played with them.

Looking over Marla's shoulder again, I could see Linda staring at us. Her face was flushed, her chest heaving up and down as her breathing became more labored.

With my hands still on Marla's breasts, I guided her across the room until her thighs touched the bed and she fell backwards onto the pile of clothing. I reached forward, and grabbing the top of her panties, slowly slid them over her hips and off her legs. Her hips were full and fleshy, her thighs white and soft. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair was as jet black as the hair on her head, and as she spread her legs slightly, I looked down at her pussy, her lips red and swollen and glistening wet with her juices.

Marla let out another moan, and suddenly, she reached up and grabbed my arm. Yanking me forward, she pulled me on top of her until my chest was tight against the soft cushions of her breasts.

Then, with her mouth close to my ears, she began to whisper as if in trance, the words coming out of her mouth in one uninterrupted, continuous flow, her voice no more than a soft hiss.

"Now," she whispered, "I need it now. It's been so long for me... you couldn't possibly understand. It's been so long. I've needed it, wanted it so bad."

Suddenly, I felt her hands on my ass, pulling me toward her, her fingernails digging deep into my skin.

"I need it now!" she moaned, "I need it now! Fuck me now. Do it. Fuck me now! Put your cock in my cunt. Fuck me now!"

Marla's hips began to jerk up and down off the bed. She slammed her pelvis against me, my cock squeezed between our bodies.

"Shit...fuck me now!" she hissed, "Give me your goddamn cock!"

She reached between our bodies and grabbing my cock, roughly guided it toward her opening, until its head pushed between the wet lips of her cunt. Her hips suddenly flew up and off the bed, causing our bodies to come together, my cock thrusting deep inside her hot, tight cunt.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed, "Oh, fuck! Fuck!"

I began a slow, steady, in and out rhythm, pushing my cock deep inside her, then withdrawing it until only its head remained inside. With each slow downward thrust, a low moaning sound came from deep in Marla's throat.

I sensed a motion to my side, and realized Linda was now standing beside the bed. Her eyes had a glazed-over look to them as she stared down at us. One of her hands was squeezing at her breasts through the fabric of the nightie, the other hand was hidden between her legs, frantically playing with her pussy.

I increased the rate of my in and out strokes and Marla screamed again. Her breathing was now nothing more than short, raspy gulps for air, each breath interrupted by a staccato, whimpering moan.

"Oh, my God! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried out as her fingernails dug deeper into my ass, pulling me harder against her.

I raised myself up on my arms and quickened my strokes. Marla's hips flew upward to meet each of my downward thrusts, her exertions causing her breasts to fly in wild, circular motions against her body. Beside the bed, Linda let out a small whimpering sound, then another, and I realized her whimpers were coming in perfect synchronization to Marla's.

Marla's head was now rolling from side to side, her dark black hair flying across her face, her mouth open, her eyes closed into tiny slits. As I continued to pound into her, I felt a little tingle in my balls. The feeling spread from my balls to my cock, and I knew I was about to cum.

A slight tremor passed through Marla's body, then another, stronger one, and she threw her head back, her mouth wide open, as the tremors became stronger, until her entire body began to tremble beneath me.

Suddenly, I felt the first explosion of cum blast out of my cock and I let out a loud, uncontrollable groan. Now, with each forward thrust, I felt another wave of cum spurting out of my cock, deep into Marla's cunt. Her whimpers had changed into short, high-pitched screams, and her body shook violently underneath mine as wave after wave of cum gushed from my cock. Suddenly, Marla's head flew back, and a loud, high-pitched scream came from deep in her throat. Beside us, I heard Linda cry out, her fingers stroking hard against her clitoris as her orgasm swept through her body. I groaned again as I felt the last wave of cum spurting out of my cock, my balls finally emptied of their load.

Gradually, Marla's breathing returned to normal and her hips slowed their jerking, up and down motion. I decreased the rate of my strokes, until eventually my body remained motionless over hers, my cock still deep inside her. Beside us, Linda stood silently, watching us, her hand still held tight against her pussy.

We remained like that, in a silent tableau, for a minute, maybe two, until I finally slid back on the bed, a long string of cum following my cock as it slipped out of Marla's cunt. Kneeling there between her open legs, I watched as a pool of white cum formed at the base of her pussy and slowly trickled down toward her ass.

I crawled off the bed. Linda looked at me, her face expressionless. She took a step forward, and I watched as she slowly knelt down. She stared at my now flaccid cock, wet with a creamy-white mixture of my cum and Marla's juices. Leaning forward, she opened her mouth, guided my cock between her lips, and using her tongue, she bathed my limp cock clean.

****

During the next few days, Linda and I didn't really talk about what had happened that night. I guess we both figured there wasn't much to say. What happened, happened. It wasn't until the following Friday that Linda even mentioned Marla's name. I had just gotten home from work.

"Marla called this morning," she told me, "She's cleaning out her closet this weekend, and she wants to know if you and I might be at all interested in coming over to her house this evening to help her decide what clothes to keep."

"And what did you say?" I asked.

"I told her I'd definitely be interested, but I'd have to check with you."

"I think I might be able to fit it in my schedule," I said, smiling at Linda.

*****

The End

Comments are welcome. Ladies especially, tell me what you think?

Van999
Van999
470 Followers
12