The Clothespin Game

Story Info
It's a game to apply labels that describe slutty sub Dana.
3.2k words
4.52
14.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for our game now, sugar, don't you think?"

Dana made a sound that somehow combined a groan of frustration with a submissive purr and a breathless grunt all at once. It was a delicious noise. I had caused it by taking her right up to the precipice of an orgasm before stopping abruptly to ask my question.

She was sprawled on the sofa, naked except for her red high heeled shoes. A while before, I had sat on the floor between her open legs and put my hands on her knees, spreading them further. My tongue and mouth had worked relentlessly. First long slow licks for a while, just as she liked, from right above her asshole all the way up past her rapidly swelling clit. Then again, and again.

I had told her to shave her pussy this morning and it was pink and eager. Once she was salty, wet, and breathing hard, I added in more variety, moving unpredictably all over her rapidly warming crotch. I licked and nipped her inner thigh, then swirled across one of her labia with puckered lips. I suckled her clit and massaged it with my tongue, then moved back to the other inner thigh and squeezed her tender flesh between my lips, with just a little force of my teeth behind them. Slow, steady, firm, patient. I watched Dana's reactions closely and fell into a little wordless dialogue between my mouth and her pussy, every response from her body inspiring me to my next move, and then my next. Our minds went blank as we communicated this way, and her pleasure rose and rose.

Then came the telltale signs that Dana was nearing the edge, but I did not want her to have an orgasm. Not yet. So I trailed little kisses down the inside of her leg and gave her some more abrupt pats on her knee to awaken her from her reverie. That's when I suggested it was time for the game.

"I have it right here," i said, my cheerful tone mocking her frustration and her ache for release. That morning, I had told her that I had a new game for us to play later on. She'd asked me curiously to tell her more about it, but I had just said, "You will see soon enough."

Now I opened the drawer of the little side table that sat next to the sofa and removed a bag filled with clothespins that I'd stashed there earlier. Ripping it open, I dumped a small pile of them on the tabletop. Dana's eyes widened when she saw them. Since we were not doing laundry, their intended use was quite clear. Then I produced a thin permanent marker from the drawer, and raised myself from the floor to perch on the edge of the cushion next to her. I placed my leg, dressed in trim trousers, alongside her flank, which emphasized that I was clothed and she was totally naked— and vulnerable.

"Dana, do you know what you sounded like with all your moaning while I worked over your wet cunt just now?"

Her brow furrowed, wondering if this was some kind of a trick question. "Um, what did I sound like, Sir?"

"Why, you were moaning like a slut. Such a slut!"

I slowly uncapped the pen, then leaned over the table and wrote the word in neat block capitals on the side of one of the wooden pins: "SLUT." Then I held it up to her and looked into her eyes while she looked at the pin. "See, Dana? Let me spell it out: S-L-U-T. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Sir," she nodded, trying to gather some dignity and composure around herself even though her cheeks were still flushed and her pupils dilated from my ministrations.

"Of course you are. What else are you Dana?"

"Sir?"

"What other words describe a depraved girl like you?"

"Oh, Sir, I am ..." She paused, bit her lower lip very cutely, and said, "SIr, I am your obedient fucktoy."

I smiled warmly. "Excellent. You certainly are. Go ahead, label that pin "FUCKTOY." And when you are done I will take the next one and write "THREE HOLES." Because, honestly, sometimes that is all you are, Dana."

When that was done, I pushed the three labeled pins to the side and lined them up neatly, perfectly parallel in a little column of words. The next steps of the game now became obvious.

"What else, Dana? How about when I bend you over and slam into you hard from behind, what are you then? Sometimes I say that I am fucking you like..."

"Like your dirty whore, Sir?"

"Exactly!" I handed the pen back to her and she wrote "DIRTY WHORE" down the side of another pin.

"I will choose an adjective for the next one, Dana. There are so many adjectives to describe what you really are." I took the pen from her hand and wrote "DEPRAVED."

As I finished, Dana cocked her head and said, "My turn, Sir?" Her body was calming from the recent excitement, and her mind was now occupied generating more dirty names for herself. I nodded as I handed her the pen and she wrote "NASTY."

Pretty soon we had two dozen pins labeled this way, taking turns: FILTHY, DECADENT, PLAYTHING, HARLOT. I added a few that were a bit less degrading, such as GODDESS and PRINCESS. But as Dana got into the spirit, her words became even more humiliating: COCKSUCKER, FUCKMEAT, CUM BUCKET, and so forth.

It was my turn when we were down to the last pin in the pile. (Of course, I'd counted them out beforehand to make sure we would end on my turn.) Then I wrote, "SIR'S PROPERTY." And to punctuate the point, I snapped the pin open and closed a few times, making a sharp sound that cut through the quiet, before placing it in the tidy line on the table.

"All of these are words for you, my dear. Labels, if you like."

I stood and loomed over her seated below me. I stretched her arms all the way out and placed them along the back of the sofa. She knew to leave them where I put them. The position arched her back and presented her beautiful tits for better display.

Gesturing to the tidy rows of labeled pns, I asked, "Now comes the next part of our game, where we must apply the labels. Which one do you choose first?"

Dana looked at me, puzzled, trying to work out if there was a correct answer. There wasn't, but I enjoyed her furrowed brow and air of concentration. "I think," she said slowly, "that it is proper first to designate me as your property, Sir. What could be more important than that?" She lowered her eyes but her smile betrayed a bit of the mischief with which she attempted this blatant flattery. I decided to play along.

"Excellent answer, Dana! And as it happens, this pin belongs in one of the more prominent locations, here on your right nipple!" I leaned over and plucked the "SIR'S PROPERTY" pin from its place at the bottom of the second row. As I snapped it in the air a few more times with my left hand to loosen it up, I slid the thumb and index finger of my right hand into Dana's mouth. She let her jaw go slack as I probed inside. Such a wonderfully compliant girl! I pressed down on her tongue, just to be sure she obediently relaxed it. And I got my fingertips wet with her spit, which was my real purpose.

Returning my hand to her nipple, I quickly bathed it in the moisture from her own mouth, then increased the pressure until I was squeezing quite hard. Dana made a low guttural noise—the sound of her trying not to make a sound. When I let go, her pert nipple was standing to attention, and I slowly closed the SIR'S PROPERTY pn onto it. She winced, but made no noise.

"I will pick PRINCESS next, because you are." Again I leaned over, and snapped the pin a few times to loosen it. "And it goes near the spot where you sit on your throne." Moving swiftly, I pinched out an inch of the flesh in her left inner thigh, just a little below her pussy, and slid the clothespin onto it. This time I got a more robust noise: a bit of a grunt, pain and surprise.

"Your turn!" I exclaimed brightly.

"To pick a clothespin, Sir?"

Yes, Dana."

"And where it goes, Sir?"

"No, sugar I know where they go. Just tell me which one to put on next."

"Sir, I choose 'DIRTY WHORE' next," said Dana.

"Hmmm, all right," I replied, picking it up and flexing it as with the others. "This is about the holes between your legs, so naturally that's where it goes."

I pulled out the flesh on the other thigh, opposite PRINCESS, and slowly closed the new pin around it. Then I stepped back as if to admire the little billboards now framing the entrance to her cunt.

"Both a princess and a dirty whore. So true," I mused, as if to myself, but Dana colored at the remark.

I'll go with "FUCKTOY," I said. "And this one goes on one of your labia, right along the rim of your cunt." A few snaps of the pin first, and then I was leaning over Dana's open shaved cunt. "Good heavens, Dana!" I exclaimed. "Your pussy is very very wet. So slippery! It will be a challenge to attach this pin. But I will manage, never fear!"

I used the side of my finger to stroke Dana's labia. I knew this would stimulate her, but it also cleared a spot in the sticky fluid that was now accumulating everywhere around her pussy. After a moment I got a small square dry enough to close the "FUCKTOY" pin in place.

And so we continued, alternating naming the filthy words on the pins, and then I attached them, each one in the "correct" location. Of course, i had not actually mapped out where any of them should belong in advance. But I made firm declarations based on my whim at that instant. We added clothespins here and there all around Dana's private parts, as I pretended there were elaborate rules about their placement. I moved briskly, knowing that clothespins should only be on tissue for 10 or 15 minutes. But that was all I would need.

Once we had secured most of the clothespins, we had filled all the spots I intended: a circle of pins surrounding one on each nipple, a line of a few running up each inner thigh, and two squeezing each sensitive labia in Dana's pussy. She had her jaw clenched against the growing heat and ache of the clothespins squeezing her body, especially in sensitive places. And her breathing was shallow and over-controlled, the way she gets when she is playing through pain. But she was striving not to show it in her face, or her words.

There were now two pins left on the table, reading "GODDESS" and "SLUT."

"Do you feel sexy, Dana? Labeled with all the words that describe you?"

"Y-yes , Sir. I feel very sexy for you."

"Excellent. Well, Dana, according to the rules we leave one spare pin, so you get to pick the last one. Are you more of a "GODDESS' or a 'SLUT" right now?"

She turned her eyes to the table, and concentrated pretty hard—considering the choice had no consequences, at least as far as she knew.

"We should use "SLUT", Sir."

I took a little sharp intake of breath. "Oooh. Hmmm. Are you sure, Dana?"

The haze of confusion came back into Dana's eyes, inflected now with the pain she was experiencing. "Um, why, Sir? I mean .. I am one, aren't I?""

I shook my head a little as I picked up the pin marked "SLUT."

"That's surely true. You are a filthy, degraded slut. But are you sure you want to use this one, Dana? Do you ... do you know where it goes?"

"No, Sir, er—where?"

"Can you guess?"

The fear flicked across her face, but I am not sure she was focused on the possibilities.

"The "SLUT" pin is for your clit, my dear."

"Oh..."

"Do you want it there, Dana? You can say no, choose the other one instead." I clicked the "SLUT" pin like the others, but the sound was more menacing with the benefit of this new information.

Dana is competitive and determined. She does not like to give up, not at all. So I bet I know what she was thinking: I have pins all over me already, on my nipples and my cunt, so I surely am not backing down from this one. She may also have been speculating that the second-to-last pin really was destined for her clit all along, no matter what was written on it. She would have been right about that, of course. Her choice was no choice at all.

"No, Sir, go ahead. P-put the 'SLUT' pin where it belongs."

I nodded. "Very well. Since you are such a slut, spread those legs wider so I can label you properly."

As Dana moved her legs further apart, the clothespins swayed in their places and she gave a little moan of agony or pleasure or both. Her clit stood up at attention I suspended the "SLUT" pin above it for a moment, its jaws open, letting the anticipation build. Three beats, four beats, five.

Then I let go and it snapped closed sharply.

"AAAAAAARGH! Oh God, Sir! Unnnh!"

"Yes," I said cooly, and nodded as if recording data on a clipboard. "You certainly sound like a slut when I put it on your clit, so that is definitely the right place."

"UNH UNH UNH UNH UNH," she gasped..

I circled around to the back of the sofa, watching her body—which she had the good sense and discipline to hold in place. The fact that shaking the pins would hurt worse definitely helped her to remain still.

"Look at all those words for you, Dana," I said. "So many dirty words here ... and here ..." I leaned down and swept my hands across the cluster of clothespins on one breast and then the other. I tortured the flesh held by each set as they swayed and pulled at her tender flesh.

"As well as these," I continued, stretching across her splayed body to reach her pussy, and shaking the pins to torture her thighs and the lips of her cunt in turn.

"And of course, the most accurate label of all, the "SLUT," I finished, grasping the pin clamped on her sensitive clit and yanking it back and forth. I mauled the innumerable nerve endings all throughout her engorged clit.

She screamed wordlessly.

"Shhhh, quiet now. This game is all about accepting the dirty slut you truly are. How nasty, what a fucktoy, such a whore. All these words."

I unzipped my pants and slid out my cock, rigid with pleasure from the game. Putting my hands on Dana's neck, I pulled her to a somewhat more seated position and lay her neck down on the top of the sofa. Her head hung slightly off the back, and without a pause I pushed the length of my cock far into Dana's upside down mouth and began to fuck it. I reached down and stretched out her arms again so that her tits pushed out begging for attention. And, as I rocked my hips back and forth into Dana's face, I aimlessly slapped the pins on her tits to and fro, enjoying the rhythmic muffled noises she made around my cock as I did.

"Yes, those are the sounds of a true slut, and a fucktoy, and a dirty whore. Those pins have it exactly right. They say what you are."

Dana made incoherent gagging and groaning sounds with her mouth and her torso began to shake with the overload of sensation.

"Now comes the last part of our game, Dana. Are you ready?"

I didn't even know what she could absorb from my words any more. So I arched forward and sent a firm hand sweeping down one of her inner thighs, knocking the pins loose. As I moved on to her other thigh, Dana began to howl like an animal into the muffling gag of my cock. Spit was dripping down her inverted face, toward her eyes. Her outstretched arms were trembling.

I smacked back and forth across her tits, and as clothepins flew in every direction the howl became a wail. I felt Dana's mouth convulsively close around my pistoning cock.The blood surging back into her nipples and thighs must have been quite painful.

WIthout pausing the facefucking, I leaned forward toward Dana's cunt, but I removed the pins on her labia more gently, opening the jaws and tossing them aside.

"OH OW OH OW," I heard from around my dick.

"Are you ready for the last clothespin, Dana?"

"AAAHAARGHAHH!"

"Here it comes. This is going to hurt the worst. Ready?"

I opened the clamp around Dana's clit, which was an angry color. And the sound she made now exceeded all that had come before, piercing the air with a high pitched scream.

That was the exact moment I withdrew from her mouth and sprayed my cum across her neck, tits, and belly, as her body convulsed and she began whimpering and mewling. She thrashed about on the sofa feeling the throbbing pain. Gradually, it begin to subside, and in a moment I walked back around in front of her and returned to my position on the floor.

Dana panted as she recovered. I put a firm hand on the top of each leg, drew them apart, and began slowly licking the angry red spots on her thighs where she had been pinned.

"Sir's property," I murmured, in between gently kissing and licking. "Such a good slut, such an obedient fucktoy, such a beautiful goddess."

I craned my neck forward and very gently bathed her clit with my tongue. Dana can get incredibly wet, but even for her, she was soaking with arousal.

"My princess, my dirty whore, my depraved little tramp," I continued as I softly lapped at her pussy and clit, and pressed my tongue up into the tunnel of her cunt, fucking it along the sensitive lining.

Dana was falling back into her pleasure trance, and her arousal was beginning to climb again very quickly.

"I love playing with your body,' I breathed. "And I love how it makes you hot when I do."

"Mmmmmmmm," she sighed, smiling like an angel. As her pain subsided and the pleasure rose to replace it, her eyes got the faraway look of a submissive girl ready to convert masochism and subservience into joy.

I slipped my hand into position and used my fingers to lift up her clit carefully—not too hard—and puckered my lips around it. When my tongue slipped underneath, she was about to lose control. I tilted my head back and said simply, "Cum for me now, dirty slut."

And did she ever.

I think we might play that game again sometime.