The Club

Story Info
Sam stood before her closet...
2.7k words
3.83
9.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam stood before her closet trying to pick out what to wear for her evening out with her friends. They had decided on this hip new club that they had not been to yet. Rumors said that it was the best in town and admission was extremely hard. But Tammy, one of her friends had met a bar tender that worked there and told her to come over bringing 2 friends. So Tammy had invited her and Carol, another friend.

"Dress sexy and slick." were Tammy's words.

Finally Sam decided on black tight low rider jeans which outlined every sensual curve she had, a sexy black open back top which nothing could be worn beneath it, and high 10inches silhouettes. After dressing Sam stood before the long mirror shaking her black long curly hair loose from its pins, applying a light brown lipstick to her full voluptuous lips, and then finally deciding she did not need any more make up. For Sam was a natural beauty, men were aware of her beauty by the time she was 16 years old, and now at 25 she was a far more better, her breast, her body had developed into one that could make a man kneel before her. She smiled as she took one last glance, turned picked up her keys and headed out the door.

This club was amazing; Sam had never been into anything like it before. Looking around she noted that there was a dark corner where each bench was barely visible, a long see though curtain blocking the vision, also that the youngest dancer on the dance floor was about 25, no teenagers or young boys, but all men and older guys. There must be an age restriction she thought, and gave it no more thought as Tammy introduced them to Jim her latest fish as she called them.

The night began with shots of tequila, dancing on the dance floor, laughs and giggles. They were all having so much fun. Too much fun that carol had excused her self and ventured off with some guy, saying see you tomorrow. Leaving only Tammy and Sam in amazement.

He watched her from behind the black curtain, his eyes admiring her moves on the dance floor, her beauty, her smiles and laughs. She danced with many men, but did not venture off with any, and did not let any get close enough to her to touch her. Soon it would be time to discover this beauty.

As the owner of this club, jack had made this corner especially for him and his VIP guests. It proved to be very useful, for behind the doors that were behind him was a different world. At the age of 36 he was too rich for his own good. Decided to open this club as a means to climb higher socially and it had worked. Many men envied him and also high ranked men adored him, for he had created a hidden heaven for their desires.

He grinned as he stood up, time to catch some prey he thought.

She was dancing with a guy she didn't like much, but she was having fun, laughing and throwing her head about closing her eyes only to be shocked when they were reopened to see a new man before her. she stopped dancing for a moment but his hands came to her waist and pulled her to him sensually, he began moving to the rhythm of the music seductively, drawing her in closer to him, she was drowning by the new feeling and was drawn to him like a moth to the flame. Together they moved as one dancing for next 3 dances, his lips touching her neck softly as his body moved against hers sending rushes of desire through her. Then suddenly he took hold of her hand and pulled her gently after him into the dark corner.

Once the curtain closed behind them, he reached and gathered her into his arms, his lips once again at her neck, kissing, nibbling, the he was there at her lips, tasting her, probing her with his tongue, while his hands roamed over her slender back down to her bottom pulling her harder against him, she could feel his arousal.

He was hard she noticed and was excited.

She felt him backing up pulling her onto his lap as he sat down. Lips still against hers, one hand at her waist holding her firmly while the second traced her collar bone then lower to her breasts, capturing her nipple through the fabric, teasing it.

She moaned as her hands caressed his shoulders, his face and roamed through his hair. then suddenly his lips left hers tracing kisses down her neck till it nipped at the nipple there, sucking lightly through the fabric, whilst his hand descended between her thighs she welcomingly spread them apart for him as he caressed her through her jeans.

He could feel the heat, the wetness seeping though her and it made him more aroused.

Suddenly he looked her in the eyes and asked, "would you like to take this somewhere more private?"

She was too aroused to think, and did not know she had nodded yes, till she felt him push her gently off and take her hand leading her to one of many doors at the back.

As the door was shut behind them she was grabbed into his arms his lips against hers and pushed back against the door with his body. Grinding into her as he rocked his hips against her, her hands were then captured with his and held above her head. She felt a cool metal around each wrist and was suddenly aware that she had been bound to the door.

Fear ran through her as she suddenly screamed, "no!"

He remained pinning her with his body and whispered into her ear, "fear not my dear, no harm shall come your way, for tonight the only thing you will feel is pure pleasure."

His calm and soothing voice in her ear, his lips against her flesh turning her legs weak and melting her body, she whispered, "promise me."

"I promise you." he said.

Then his lips returned to hers, intoxicating her with the taste of him. Her world swayed and turned. His hands undoing her tops straps at the back he peeled it off her exposing her bare breasts to him. He bent his head down and began kissing between her breasts as one his hands caressed them gently, stroking each erected nipple. Then hungrily he took one nipple into his mouth as his hand descended to start unbuttoning her jeans. His mouth gave each nipple the same amount of attention, and Sam's body was on fire. Heat and desire rushing through her she arched against him, her head leaning back into the door frame as she bit on her lips. Then both his hands started tugging her jeans lower, his lips leaving her nipples, tracing kisses down to her navel, and lower to her exposed mound. The threw her jeans and panties aside, his lips kissing her bare mound, teasing her as his hands stroked her thighs, then in between spreading them apart for him. He knelt there before her and looked up at her, she was panting, her whole body shaking with desire.

"Look at me." he ordered.

Slowly Sam gazed down at him.

"Do you want me to continue my dear young lady?"

Sam knew she had already crossed the point of no return, and now her body was aching with want and cravings, she could not stop him now. She needed this now, her body was screaming for it.

"yes." she said.

He simply smiled and placed a kiss at her hip, then lower, his hand bringing up one thigh over his shoulder, then the second as he placed her weight at his shoulders.

His lips inches from her folds, he blew there, sending waves of excitement through her body. She tried to arch her hips, yet he held her still, his lips began licking lightly at her clit, then his lips closed sucking at it.

She squirmed, pled, arched and begged. Yet he did not hear her, he was so fascinated with her reactions that he wanted more. Then his lips licked at her folds, parting them with his tongue he lapped and licked at her as if she was a rare treat. Inhaling her scent, tasting her was making him want to rip her down from there and take her hard and fast against the wall.

She then felt it, his tongue probe deep within her and she screamed her body shivering as she felt her release. She looked down and saw him, still there, looking up at her, then he returned his lips once more to her,licking up every drop of her his eyes closed as he tasted her.

He slowly dropped her legs from his shoulders and rose up to face her, brining his lips on to hers, she could taste herself upon his lips, then she felt his fingers caressing at her clit and folds stroking it, teasing, then he slipped one finger deep into her, then two, then three, while his thumb caressed at her clit, sending her senses over the edge.

He did not release her lips, as he stroked her; he drank upon her groans and moans, muffling her screams as she felt herself reaching the edge.

He could feel her walls tighten about his fingers and knew another climax was near; he probed her faster now, moving his arousal against his side, giving him some relief.

The chain above her head rattled and her body trembled as she bucked against his probing fingers, faster and faster he went till he finally broke the kiss and let out a scream of fulfillment as she came. His fingers now drenched with her cum, he raised them to his lips, licking one after the other.

Looking her in the eyes, "Do you want to taste?"

Absent mindly she nodded and hungrily licked at the finger offered to her.

He then stepped back, "look at me!" he ordered.

Her eyes staring at him she watched him as he began shedding all his clothes, his body was magnificent, tall, lean, hard muscled, and his arousal was beyond normal. He stood there, looking her in the eyes, as his hand stroked his arousal gently.

She licked her lips and felt a new tension building up within her. She wanted to lick him so much she thought.

"Like what you see?" he said.

"Yes." she said.

"Do you want what you see?".

"God! Yes!" she replied.

Slowly he moved towards her grinding his body against hers, his hands reaching up he released her and brought her hands down to him.

She hastily tried to grab him, only to be stopped. He held her hand and led her to a couch. He sat down and said "kneel before me as I did you and feast upon what you crave"

She knelt there between his legs, her hands caressing his thighs, then higher till with one hand she held him tight.

He inhaled sharply.

She stroked him a few times, then bent her head, holding it at the base, she began licking the tip gently, tracing her tongue about it, teasing him as he had done to her.

His whole body was shaking and his heart beat was ramming against his chest. The little vixen he thought, she was going to try and tease him.

His hand then came to her head, massaging her skull as she sucked and licked lightly on him. Then he pushed her lower, filled her mouth with him.

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes bucking his hips against her mouth, as she sucked on him harder now. Her hand gripping him, following her lips pace.

He was panting now, he was near and he wanted to drive himself deep within her.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her off him, "enough!" he ordered.

She sat back, looking at him; he stood up, and pulled her to her feet swiftly. She saw pure carnal desire in his eyes and knew it would be a hard and merciless fuck.

He then turned her around, bending her over onto the couch, her hands supporting her weight he stood behind her, his fingers caressing her wet pussy once more as he stroked his cock between her bottom teasingly.

She squirmed against his fingers and pushed her self back against him, wanting him deep within her, yet he did not relent.

"Tell me what you want." he said.

"I want you in me, I want that cock deep within me!" she screamed as she climaxed from his probing fingers.

Then his fingers left her soaked pussy to hold her waist as he teased her entrance with the tip of his cock. She tried to push back yet he held her still, the with one hard thrust he was deep within her, his hips ramming hard against her little bottom.

She moaned and bit her lower lip at the force of his intrusion, yet wanted more as she grew accustomed to him within her. Slowly she began rocking her hips.

"It is now in you, you have your wish, what do you want now?" he asked.

"Fuck me!" she answered moving her hips impatiently now.

Then it happened, he held her waist tighter and began withdrawing only to slam harder within her, each thrust harder than before.

She kept pushing herself back against him as if she could not get enough, her screams of pleasure filling the room accompanied by the sound of smacking flesh and his groans.

Tight she was too tight, she was perfect, she held him tightly within her and she was getting tighter as her climax grew near. He was ramming into her, so hard now that he thought he would break her, yet she was pushing harder back against him, matching his pace, pure carnal desire, animal instinct, they both could not get enough.

Then he felt her, tighten harder, squeezing him within her, he could not bare it no longer, his desire to cum overflowing now, he slammed with all his might into her, his pace faster, harder than before, she let out a scream as she climaxed gripping him as he groaned loudly and suddenly came within her. Her tightness milking him of each drop as he bucked against her and emptied his seed.

He stayed there buried within her for a while, his heart drumming, and his breath short.

She however her head dropped low and her body trembling, he slowly eased himself out of her and sat down brining her onto his lap.

She felt his cum, seep down her thigh as he slipped out of her and then she found herself on his lap gazing into his eyes. He kissed her lips gently and asked her, "what is your name?"

It took her several seconds to answer, for her last climax had rocked her soul.

"Sam, my name is Sam. And you are?"

"I am jack, I own this club."

"Oh!" she whispered.

"Sam. I would like to see you again, will you come back?"

She looked him deep in the eyes and saw the honesty of his words and whispered, "yes, I will come back."

He leaned back in and kissed her lips once more.

"You were amazing! It has not been so with me in a long time."

"And I have not been so irrational in my life." she laughed. "I would love to come back."

And with that he kissed her lips once more.

When Tammy spotted Sam she leapt, "where did you go to? I though you abandoned me, it has been hours."

"Oh! I met this nice man and we were chatting, guess I lost track of time."

"Well did you like it here, want to come back?"

"Yes, I'm defiantly coming back soon." she giggled. She was coming back for sure.

He watched her walk out the club door and smiled, she would be back, and she promised she would.

The second night she was whisked away as soon as the bouncer saw her and led into the club. Jack approached her and said, "hello Sam."

"Hello jack." she replied "I believe you owe me a tour of the club." she said naughtily.

Hours later behind a closed door in a dimly lit room, two naked figures laid upon the couch and the man whispered, "did you like your tour?"

"I loved it." the woman replied.