The Club

Story Info
They thought they were just going to watch...
1.8k words
4.39
54.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They entered the club and were greeted warmly by a long-time acquaintance. She was a dark haired beauty, and the one who had first told them about this place and used her membership to get them in. It wasn't that it was exclusive. It was off-limits to outsiders. You had to know someone just to learn the address.

She ushered them through the very legitimate looking bar area, through an unmarked door and up a set of stairs. The place was bigger than it looked from the outside. At the top of the stairs was another door. She scanned an access card and it opened. Inside it was like another world.

Everyone was naked. This was expected, given that it was a sex club. Not exactly a swingers club. You didn't have to swing to hang out and watch, though unaccompanied men were forbidden unless they were there to participate.

They first had to remove their own clothing. There was something of a posh locker room to do that in. All phones or other devices had to be locked up as well. No pictures. Then there were the bracelets. All colour coded. Red meant "watching/not swinging/with a dedicated partner/off limits." Green obviously meant anything, and anyone, goes. In between there was a veritable colour language. Blue for gay men looking for action. A black stripe meant oral only. Pink for women looking for women. And so on. And they could be mixed. If you were bi-curious guy looking to try a little oral action with an attractive she-male, or a woman interested in experiencing double penetration, there was a band combination for you. They each took a red one and followed their friend inside.

On every table were condoms. In every drawer, gloves and lube. In every corner, on every surface, there was sex happening. They watched as an insanely well hung black man had his cock licked by three women at once, as another sucked the tip. They made a mental note to try to find him later to see him in action. A petite Asian woman was bent over the end of a couch and was being filled by a muscular white guy with tattoos while she sucked off his friend.

They grabbed a couple of drinks and found a place to sit in another room. In here there was a veritable orgy happening. She focused her attention on their friend, who had gotten cozy with another woman on a thick rug. They were licking each other in a 69 position, moaning and writhing. She could see her sliding her fingers in and out of the other woman's wet pussy and she felt her own getting wet.

His eyes were everywhere. There were women posed every which way, taking it however they could. Some by two (or more) men and women. A group ended up right in front of him. A beautiful dark skinned woman and two men. But when she turned around, he saw that she wasn't quite a woman. Her cock was long and slender, with a slight curve to it. Her tits were full and round, with long, firm nipples. He watched her suck each of the guys, kneeling right in front of him, as though putting on a show. Her tongue swirled around the tip of one, then the other as she went back and forth between them. Both cocks were rock hard, as was his. She made eye contact with him and smiled. Then she stopped sucking and turned around. One cock followed her. The other stepped behind her and quickly donned a condom (house rules).

His wife watched his eyes as he watched this black tranny get fucked right in front of him. His cock was twitching as he took in the action. She looked back at their friend, who was now being fucked by a redhead with a bright blue dildo. She was screaming with pleasure as the woman licked her clit and fucked her hard.

The tall guy doing the tranny in front of them groaned and they both watched his cock and balls pulse as he came. The guy being sucked off had long finished and moved on. The tranny's cock remained untouched.

He looked at his wife, and was surprised to hear himself say that he wanted to exchange coloured bands. She did too, so they returned to the main lobby. He got a combination that let others know that he was interested in first time action, mainly with a shemale. She grabbed a pink band with no conditions.

They returned to where they had just been, and the dark ladyboy was lounging on the couch. She smiled at them, as though she knew they were coming back for her. Her cock was still hard, and she moved over to let him have a seat. Once he sat down, she stood, her cock directly in front of him. He nervously moved forward, and parted his lips. The tip slid in, and as It did, his mouth naturally opened wider. Soon he was sliding over her cock, listening to her moan as he sucked and licked her. Her hands went to the back of his head and she gently fucked his face for a while. He looked up to see his wife sucking on the tranny's dark nipples. His cock was aching. But the tranny had other ideas.

She drew him off the couch, to his knees, and turned him around. Taking a glove and some lube, she slowly worked her finger into his ass, lightly touching his cock with her other hand. He heard himself moan as she worked him open. When she paused, he looked at his wife, who was fixated on the action in front of her. Their friend walked up behind her and gently cupped her breasts. It would be their turn soon.

He felt big, dark hands on his ass, spreading him open. His wife stared at her husband's tight hole and watched as the shemale's long, slender cock pressed against it. She held it there a moment, before sliding the tip in. He drew in a quick breath, and then relaxed as his body opened to receive her cock. He felt himself press back against her. Taking him by the hips, she mounted him, sliding deep inside. His wife watched his ass get completely filled. He could feel the tranny's balls slapping against him as her rhythm picked up. He was being fucked by a ladyboy while his wife watched and it felt incredible.

She guided him gently onto his back and pushed his legs towards his shoulders. From here, his wife could watch his ass take the cock more clearly. She was squirming as her friend's fingers ran along her own ass crack. The shemale slid deep inside of her husband again, burying her entire cock inside of him. She fucked him like that for a long time, working his asshole into a frenzy of pleasure. His breath quickened, his hips bucked against the dark cock and his own ached for release. His wife had to join in, and bent down, taking her husband's cock into her mouth. He moaned loudly as she sucked him off, the long, dark cock pounding his ass. He felt the ladyboy stiffen, and she buried herself deep inside of him. As her cock erupted, he felt every spasm vibrate through his body. That was enough to set him off, and he came in his wife's eager mouth.

She was still hot, but her husband was temporarily out of commission, so she turned her attention back to their friend, who had curled up on a pile of pillows. The two shared a lingering kiss before she moved her head down and drew a firm nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it for a while, flicking her tongue over it, enjoying the feel of it. Her hands rubbed over the woman's smooth skin, along her thigh and over her stomach. Their bodies moved slowly as they explored one another. And then she found herself between the brunette's parted thighs, her pink slit wet and inviting. She reached out a finger and touched her wetness. A moan escaped from both of them. She had long fantasized about this. Parting the swollen pink lips, she rubbed her finger over the clit. It was firm and inviting. Her tongue followed, and soon she was sucking and licking her friend's cunt, listening to her moan and feeling her squirm. Her fingers found their way inside, and she began to work her harder, sucking her and fingering her g-spot for some time. She felt a hand on her ass, and glanced back just long enough to see another Asian woman, with beautiful small tits and a thin patch of hair over her pussy. Before she could get back to licking her friend to orgasm, the Asian woman slipped a dildo deep inside of her. She was being fucked by a woman while sucking the clit of another. She reached under and rubbed her own pussy hard as her friend screamed, a climax rocking her body. The Asian woman fucked harder, as though willing an orgasm out of her as well, and her body quickly gave in.

Spent, she turned her attention back to where her husband had been, but he wasn't there. Watching her suck another woman's clit while being fucked from behind had revived his cock. Which drew a bit of a crowd. When she found him, he had another cock in his mouth, while a muscular young Latino man was fingering his ass. They had been waiting for her, but she wasn't ready quite yet.

The black ladyboy returned, this time for a returned favour. She watched as the dark skinned tranny lay on her back opened her ass up. The Latino rolled a condom onto her husband's willing, but unsure cock and guided it in. He watched his cock disappear into her body as his hand instinctively reached out to pump hers. The skin was taught and smooth, and the whole thing was incredibly hard. His hips rocked as his hand slid up and down the length of her shaft.

Glancing over, he saw a guy whisper in his wife's ear and slip a yellow band on her wrist. That meant that she wanted a fantasy fulfilled. The guy took out some lube and applied it liberally to her willing ass. As his own cock sank deep into her, she moaned and smiled at her husband. He knew what she wanted. The ladyboy's body twitched as she came quickly. He pulled out of her ass and removed the condom. Positioning himself, he invited his wife onto his cock. She happily obliged and slid down onto him. Her ass was soon filled again, and she could feel both cocks pumping her full. He could feel the other guy's balls slapping against his, and soon he filled his wife with cum.

The night continued, but with fantasies fulfilled, they headed home, tired and spent, having had an incredibly memorable night.