The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts as me sucking his dick but as Meathead gradually picks up the tempo, it changes to him fucking my mouth.

Girlfriend is still playing with my tits, watching me. I can hear her breathing deepen. I think she is actually liking this.

Meathead finishes and withdraws.

"Would you like to play with my pussy?" I say.

"That is an excellent suggestion." She reaches down to finger my pussy, her eyes remain on my face.

Meathead leans in to kiss her. She kisses him. "Are you going to fuck her now?" she asks.

"In a minute." He reaches over to play with my breasts.

"Is this your first time with a woman?" I ask her.

"It is that obvious?"

"A little. You're doing fine. Get me nice and wet. I have something for you to do while he fucks me."

"What's that?" she asks with a shy grin, her fingers working a little faster, my pussy slickening by the second.

"I want you to sit on my face and watch him fuck me."

"Wow. That sounds hot."

"Doesn't it? While he fucks my pussy, I'll be licking yours."

"Fuck. You are making me wet."

"Is that a problem?"

"Not at all."

She slides her panties down and kicks them away, keeping her dress on.

She climbs on the table, hikes her dress up and squats over my face.

Unlike myself and most my colleagues, she has not shaved her pussy lately. I don't care. Her twat is already musky and moist by the time my tongue makes first contact. I let her control the tempo and just keep licking whatever is in reach.

Meathead must be preoccupied because he hasn't climbed on the table to fuck me yet. And he doesn't for awhile so I just keep licking and sucking this girl's snatch like there is no tomorrow. That is all I can do since my hands and legs are tied.

A few minutes go by and then her thighs begin to quiver. I push my face up at her trembling quim and lap hard and fast. She moans and grinds her crotch on my mouth. Seconds later, she squeals and her thighs shudder. A hot fluid dribbles on my face.

Her legs are still shaking and Meathead has to help her off of me.

"Are you ok?" I ask, looking up at her. She nods, her face pink.

"I'm fantastic. Just need a moment."

Meathead offers to get some water and disappears.

"Wow," she says. "That was awesome."

"Glad you liked it. Would have been even better if I had my hands free."

"I'll bet. But tonight is all about the boy... He isn't done with us yet."

"He better not be."

"He took Viagra earlier."

"A hard man is good to find..."

She giggles and resumes fondling my breasts.

Meathead returns with water. Girlfriend releases my arms so I can sit up to drink.

"It appears some of you at least are enjoying the show," I say before lying back down.

"You ready for more?" I ask her.

"I'll just watch for now," she says.

Meathead says, "I'm gonna fuck her now."

"Honey, come here. We talked about this. You have to use a condom."

He grumbles and sits on the table next to me, waiting for her to find one. I can only see their backs. She leans against him, apparently helping him with the condom. Awkward minutes pass.

Eventually she slides off the table and kneels before him. I hear her sucking him.

I watch the onlookers. Most are well dressed couples, affectionate and comfortable with each other. Most of the men have conspicuous bulges in their pants, some with the discrete encouragement of their partners. No lone wankers that I can see.

I'm starting to wonder if this really is a mob event or they just provide the security.

Girlfriend's mouth must be magical, because two minutes go by and she stands, a triumphant grin on her face. He turns around, cock erect and clad in shiny blue.

Meathead climbs on the table and probes me with a finger. It slides in easily. He withdraws it and pushes my legs apart. I feel his cock enter me and then withdraw. A slow rhythm develops.

Girlfriend stands by him, stroking his back and butt, occasionally watching his dick slide in and out of me, mostly watching my face, though.

Meathead pumps away for minutes. It's ok but not great, not much feeling in it. It seems ironic that she would enjoy this more than him.

After a few minutes, I'm bored. Soon, he pulls out without finishing.

"Sorry," he says. "I'm just not in to this. No offense."

Wow. "That's ok, no harm in trying, right?" I say as sweetly as I can.

"Let me up," I say. "I need to use the bathroom."

I walk to the bathroom. She follows me.

When we are out of earshot, she confides: "I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed. "

"Well, fucking complete strangers in front of a crowd can make some people nervous."

"Yeah, good point. He's a good guy... It's just that... I thought he'd enjoy another woman more. Maybe I'm projecting."

"Projecting? Meaning you wanted another woman?"

"I told you it was my idea."

"Well, apparently your man is only into you. Is that a problem?"

She looks at me with something like terror. "Yes. That is a problem. Suddenly. As of now. I'm so ... fucking... Wet. Hot... I can't think straight."

I don't know whether to roll my eyes or congratulate her.

"Want a quick finish?"

"Gods, yes."

I pull her in the bathroom stall with me and bend her over the toilet. Pulling her dress up, I notice she left her panties on the floor back at table six. As promised, her cunt is already sopping wet.

I slide three fingers inside her slit until she loosens up. "God, yes," she stammers. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yeeesss." She pants heavily, falling against the toilet tank, legs shaking.

I let her regroup.She turns around to sit facing me on the toilet seat, her face, neck and thighs blushing a beautiful shade of pink. "Thank you. Didn't know I needed that," she says, fumbling through her purse.

She hands me several wadded hundred dollar bills. I stuff it in my purse without counting. I leave her in the stall, and use the sink to wash up and fix my hair. I think I will get dressed and see what some of the couples are in to.

"I'm going to go back to work," I call to her. "You gonna be around for awhile?"

She opens the stall door. "It's up to him. So probably not? Hey, um, do you have a card or something?"

I give her a card.

On table six, a fortyish man in boxers is on his back strapped down. One of the working girls, a smoking hot redhead, is clad in latex and threatening him with a quirt.

I don't detect a sexy vibe, though, so keep on going towards the rear lounge area. A few guys in suits stop talking and glance at me as I pass, then resume their conversation.

I order a Screwdriver and sip it, looking around for more work. A distinguished looking man in his early forties is seated nearby.

Next to him is a considerably younger, attractive blonde lady in a glittering cocktail dress. The gentleman's eyes are playing over me and I acknowledge his interest with a smile. He waves me over to his table. I slide in.

"We saw you on table six earlier. Quite an impressive performance," he says, looking to his lady friend. She nods, a faint smile or smirk playing across her face. I decide they will be Rico and Classy Lady.

"Are you planning on any more performances tonight?" he continues.

"Thank you, that was sort of a happy coincidence," I say. "But I would certainly welcome the opportunity."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Rico goes on. "I have a proposition that might interest you."

"I'm listening," I say, downing the last of my drink.

"Would you like another?" asks Classy Lady.

"Not yet. Let's hear your proposition."

"My wife and I would like you to come back to our room with us and entertain some gentlemen in a similar fashion as you did earlier."

"How many gentlemen? Am I to be the only entertainment?"

"Including myself, there will be as few as four, as many as six gentlemen. And you are not, will not be the only entertainer present. As I said, my wife wishes it also. She will be participating also.

"I may be able to accommodate you, however, I have some rules."

"Are they the same rules as you laid down with the young woman and her male friend?"

"They are."

"Accepted. You have an hour to arrive at room 333, which is one floor above us in the northwest corner. We will require no more than two hours of your time, for which I am prepared to compensate you 2500$."

I narrow my eyes and look at the lady. "Are you his wife?"

"No." she says with a sneer, then adds, "Just a friend."

"Are you going to be there?" I ask, confused.

"Yes."

I smile. So, not all bad.

"I'll have that drink."

That round goes down a little faster than the first and starts a buzz.

"So, what is this... kinky club... you have going here called?"

"I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to divulge details. However, we do discuss our experiences quite frankly and can say, that as a general rule, those participants who most enjoy... being enjoyed... frequently are invited to do so again."

"Ah, fair enough."

"Would it be alright if we head up now? I could use a shower."

"Of course. We will walk you up," the man says, sliding a bill under a glass, a tip for the bar staff, presumably. The woman slides out of the other side of the booth.

He leads me out of the lounge and down a narrow hall. Faint sounds of indistinct activity come from somewhere. The building is an older apartment building, only recently refurbished as a whorehouse or hotel, depending on who is interested.

Most of the doors in the hall are closed but one is open on my side and walking past, catch a glimpse of a small but well appointed room. At the end of the hall, we wait for a elevator. The man smiles at us. After what seems a long time, the elevator arrives.

The man opens the cast iron fence and quite the gentleman, helps her in, then me. He steps in, closes the gate, pushes the button marked '3'. A rumble is heard and the ceiling outside the elevator slowly descends, becoming the floor of the third floor.

Another stroll down a narrow hall. The sounds of indistinct activity are quite distinct now and serve to confirm my suspicions. We arrive at room 333. The man produces a key and lets us in. The first thing I notice is that the bed has been pulled out away from the wall, leaving a perimeter around it big enough to walk by. There is a fridge and minibar to the right of the entrance. The blonde points out the only door off the bedroom as the bathroom. As I open the door, the man reminds me that we have about thirty minutes left. There are clean towels, soap and shampoo here. Neither the water pressure nor the water heater is up to snuff, so I stay in the lukewarm shower just long enough to scrub off any residual come and taint scent in order to prepare for a fresh layer. There is no time for my hair to dry.

I'm out with ten minutes to spare. A couple of older guys are there, a little older than the guy, maybe fifty. They grin. Hey, old people. I smile. Their money is just as good. One guy is tall with thick glasses, so naturally I call him X-Ray, the other guy is thick and hairy, like a bear - Yogi Bear. X-Ray is missing a front tooth. Rico is there and this seems like an excellent time to settle my fee. I take him aside and inform him of my policy of pre-payment for new clients. He nods, pulls me out of sight of the other men, and hands me a roll of hundred dollar bills. I quickly thumb through them to verify the denominations are all the same and slide it in my purse. Show time. As non-chalantly as possible, I lay my purse down on the minibar. It has somewhere around five thousand dollars in it. There is a knock on the door, Rico answers it. A few more people enter. Two more guys, and a woman, all about Rico's age. The woman is tall and thin, hair greying-blonde, kind of severe looking. I immediately peg her as obviously Rico's wife, a dyke. Aw, she allows him the girlfriend and hooker too. These people are downright progressive. One guy is short, thin, with a pony-tail. I'll call him Pony Express. The other guy is about average height, kinda thick, not really fat, with a beer belly. I guess he will be Kegger. Rico locks the door behind them.

I have found that suspense usually makes unusual situations a lot weirder than they have to be, so finding this situation kind of weird, I just did what was increasingly natural for me. I peeled off my dress. Classy Lady followed suit, then the Dyke.

I was pretty sure this was a gangbang but I do have professional ethics so I approached Rico first and rubbed my tits against him while I undid his trousers. The other guys hastily began peeling off clothes. Tugging Rico's cock free of his shorts, I tugged him towards the bed. As all men handled thusly do, he followed me. I sat on edge of the bed, still holding his dick, making a come hither motion to Kegger. He approached and offered his prick. Both men had decent size dicks which quickly became indecently sized in my hands and mouth. The Dyke dropped her skirt and panties. She sat in a chair facing the bed, knees high and apart enough for me to see her lady parts. Without being told, Classy Lady slips her panties off and kneels between the Dykes knees, giving me a straight on view of her carefully plucked and bleached asshole. Oh... She is the Dyke's girlfriend, not Rico's. Then all the men converge on me, dicks in hand.

I've never sucked off five guys in the same room before. It takes longer than sucking off five different guys in different rooms. These guys were clearly not raised in the same neighborhoods, families, or mores as the gumbahs downstairs. None of these guys had qualms about sticking their dicks in the same mouth occupied by another dick. I lie on my back on the bed, head hanging off the side, mouth open, hands raised. In this position, two men take turns in my mouth, another two settle for a hand job while they wait their turn on deck. Another result of this orientation is that I can't recall their names, because my vision is full of balls and dicks. The fifth guy, I don't know who, walks around to the other side of the bed, climbs on top of me, slides his long cock all the way in my cunt which had secretly become very slick and starts pumping away. "Switch up, in front," I said, and they do. A few minutes later, they switch again. And again. I am starting to recognize their cocks by taste. The guy on top of me starts drilling me double time, which makes me moan around someones cock. My moan was promptly drowned in a deluge of hot sperm. In this position, I can't swallow much, it just runs out my mouth and down my face. That guy pulls out and another takes over. The bed creaks as someone sits on it. Trying to recapture the magic, I moan around this guy's dick. Not so simple. He laughs and reaches for my throat, squeezing lightly. Delighted, I suckle loudly and wetly. He lets me go at for a bit, then pulls his dick out of my mouth and slaps it on my lips and face, teasing me. Another guy moves in, giving me a cock to suck. The other guys get tired of erratic, dry hand jobs and simply wait for this guy to finish. "Balls," I say. He obliges by lifting his sack and I flick my tongue over it before he dunks it deep. Someone starts slapping my breasts. Another hand twists my nipples. "Choke her", the guy next to me says.

Hands grip my throat. I shake my head. The hands relent. He takes his balls out. "Cock" I say and he obeys. Impatient, he fucks my throat. The dude on top of me pounds me really hard a few times and tenses. Hot ropes of spunk splash in my cunt. He slides off of me. Someone else climbs on. Someone else takes a turn in my mouth. Finally my luck turns. This guy only lasts a minute before he spews in my mouth. The last two guys go back to double fucking my mouth. Now I have two hands free. Tugging them closer, I lap their dicks, slide my hand behind their balls and lightly finger their assholes. As expected, they soon dump their loads too. My face and hair is drenched with come. The guy on me pounds away for awhile. The guy who choked me hasn't came. I reach out to fondle his cock and balls. "Let's try again," I say sweetly. This time, when he stands over me I tug on him so he leans over, then quickly push my face into his bottom, flicking my tongue against his anus. He freezes and I repeat it several times. Then he adjusts himself, slides his cock in my throat, fucking my mouth. He resumes slapping my breasts, hard this time. I cry in real pain around his cock and this time am finally rewarded, not once, but twice - my mouth and cunt are simultaneously flooded again with sperm. He pulls out of my mouth and gently wipes away a tear.

Strong arms pull me back and roll me onto my belly. Something slick and warm, a finger maybe, pushes against my asshole. Yup, I feel a knuckle slide by my sphincter as the finger slips in and twists around, coating my ass with lube. I look behind me to see who has a finger in my ass. X-Ray. Rico is squeezing lube onto his hand, then on his cock. "Pick her up," he says. The other guys pick me up off the bed. Rico lies on the bed on the far side of the wet spot, his shiny erection pointed skyward. This is completely unnecessary, I think. I am gradually lowered until I feel the tip of his cock pushing at my asshole. "Ok, let her down." Once again, I feel my bottom being filled, this time the sensation is much fuller. He plays with my breasts a moment, clasps his arms around me, then leans back, pulling me back with him. X-Ray slides in my cunt. The cocks sliding in and out of my cunt and ass have me coming in moments. AWhen they are finished, they get dressed and leave me alone in the stinking room. I limp to the door after the last one leaves and lock it. Looking myself over in the bathroom, I see several scratches and bruises on my throat, breasts and butt. My ass and pussy aches and dribbles. The dress is ruined. I have a shower and head back downstairs.

A few people stare as I return via the lounge. This is no walk of shame, this is a walk of fame, baby.

Rolex guy, a true gentleman, helps me with my coat and hands me my envelope. My driver is waiting to take me home.

12