The "Club"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him "Give me your cock, I need it, I have to have it."

Dan reached down and pulled hard on one of her nipples, rolling it between his fingers then reached back and gave her ass a spank of his own. "Well, since you asked so nicely, I guess."

Karie opened her mouth wide and took Dans cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down on it, trying to take it all in. She loved the way his cock felt on the back of her throat and loved it even more when she felt Scarlett slide 3 then 4 fingers deep into her cunt. Scarlett was slowly working her pussy from the inside, moving her fingers around, filling her and spreading her pussy wider and wider. She then felt Johns thumb slowly slide into her ass, he wiggled it around a bit, getting it ready for the next one, then another. Karie found herself with a cock in her mouth, 4 fingers in her pussy and another 3 in her ass. She had never felt so full before and wanted to be filled further. Hearing Karie's moans, John grabbed a handful of her ass and gave it a light slap, then another and finally a third harder slap. Karie groaned as John spanked her ass. She could feel the heat coming from where he had spanked her and begged for more. John quickly gave her three more on the other ass cheek, admiring the slight redness that appeared

Underneath her, Scarlett slid up further and started sucking on each of her nipples, biting them softly then harder, pulling a bit with her teeth. Karie moaned more under her touch; every nerve on her body was on fire. Scarlett moved a bit further up and started licking Dan's balls while Karie worked more and more of it down her throat. Scarlett reached up and took the cock out of her mouth and replaced it with her own, kissing her deeply and letting Karie taste her own juices.

Dan was in heaven as the two girls alternated between sucking his cock and balls and knew he was going to cum soon if he didn't stop. He pulled away from the girls and stated "Enough, its time to fill her up."

The 4 untangled themselves and Dave laid on his back, cock pointing straight up. Karie moved up and was hovering over his cock, anxious to finally have it inside of her.

"You know the rules darling. You have to face the crowd, and I don't want your pussy, I want your ass, now turn around and fuck me!"

Karie turned around and reaching down guided Dan's cock slowly into her ass. She felt the familiar burn of his cock entering her ass but slowly it went away and was replaced by an overwhelming sensation.

She started to ride him, slowly then harder and harder. In front of her one of the couples that were watching clearly couldn't wait any longer and the girl was giving her partner a furious blowjob. Then in front of her Scarlett appeared on all fours. Behind her John approached and slammed his cock deep into Scarlett's pussy. Karie bent over, careful to keep Dan's cock in her ass and reached down, grabbing Scarletts tits and slapping them a bit.

"Yes, Karie, slap my tits, harder, I love it."

Karie did as asked and slapped them harder again and again, reaching down and pulling her tits while John fucked her pussy harder and harder. Karie slowly laid back, legs spread wide, tits bouncing as Dan fucked her ass. Her engorged pussy and naked body was exposed for all to see and she loved it. Scarlett moved up and slid her tongue deep into her cunt. Tasting her juices, licking the folds of her pussy. Suddenly John gave her ass another spank and Scarlett's entire body shuddered as she had one of the best orgasms in her life.

As she rolled to the side to recover, John walked up and laid down. "Now it's your turn Karie, let's see what Dan and I can do to you."

Karie let Dans cock pop out of her ass and climbed on top of John, slowly impaling herself on his cock. Finally, she had a cock in her aching pussy and it needed to get fucked hard.

"Just give me a minute Dan," she said and very quickly started to ride John, slowly riding him then faster and faster.

"You like that? You like that slutty married cunt? Give it to me good, fuck me hard."

John responded by grabbing her hips and holding her up high, then started thrusting his cock into her cunt faster and faster. Karie started to scream out, loving the assault on her cunt. Dan slowed down a bit, letting her catch her breath.

Dan took the cue and lined up his cock with Karie's soaking ass. He slowly entered her again, and both he and John quickly got into a rhythm. For her part Karie was in heaven; it took a minute or two to get used to having 2 cocks in her at the same time but she loved feeling so full. She could feel both cocks rubbing between the walls of her pussy and ass. All she could do was moan, and quietly ask for more. She never wanted this to stop.

She looked up to see the crowd again, watching all of them watch her get stuffed. She could barely make any noise as the two men started fucking her faster and faster. Suddenly the girl she had seen giving her boyfriend a blowjob earlier walked up to her with him. She asked if Karie needed another. Karie could only nod and open her mouth. The guy slid his cock into her open mouth, grabbed a handful of hair and started sliding his cock in and out of her. He immediately started fucking her mouth, sliding more and more cock down her throat. Using his handful of hair as a guide, he pushed her head down deep onto his cock

Karie could barely even think now, all three of her holes were being used by cock, she felt like such a whore and didn't care, she loved it, loved the attention and the feeling. She had never felt so slutty but so sexy at the same time

The three men continued working in unison. Dan would thrust forward in her ass, pushing down on the strangers cock and on her way back down, she was impaled by Johns cock. The looked over at Scarlett who was sitting down, legs wide open and fingering her cum filled pussy, playing with her tits as she watched Karie getting used. This went on for a few minutes when Dan started to grunt, he gave three or 4 more hard thrusts and exploded inside her ass, filling it with his cum.

A few seconds later, John too started to tense up, Karie could feel his cock grow in her cunt and felt the familiar warmth of cum as John lets loose inside of her pussy. John and Dan stayed inside for a few more seconds, giving themselves some time to get their senses. She went to work on the cock in her mouth, taking as much as she could down her throat. The guy started grunting and for the third time felt a cock grow inside of her. She braced herself and quickly was rewarded with a mouthful of cum. She quickly drank it all, loving the taste. She looked up at the guy who had just cum in her mouth, licking her lips to get it all she gave him a smile.

All three men removed their cocks from Karie and she finally fell to the bed, exhausted. She was spent but it was well worth it.

Knowing that other couples wanted to use the bed, the three quickly gathered up the sheets and their clothes and got changed. Karie was sad to know that it was over, she wished she could have kept that going forever. As they dressed themselves, they gave each other knowing glances.

The four slowly walked to the exit of the club, exchanging numbers and promising to get together as soon as possible. Karie and Dan started to walk the 4 blocks to their hotel, she looked up at Dan, "You ok with all of that, it was a bit crazy?"

Dan looked at her "You've never looked sexier in my life and I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my wife. I love you, we gotta call them soon and do that again."

For Karie, that time couldn't come fast enough. And luckily for her it wouldn't take long.

12