The Club

Story Info
A couple rekindle their love by meeting all over again.
1.9k words
3.7
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the club, and try to find the bar. As I sweep my gaze over the bobbing heads, I spotted it. With my sight set I start my journey. Getting a few looks as I pass by, but I pay them no mind. I finally get to the bar and sit down. I'm not trying to get drunk tonight so I asked for a pink kinky. My favorite when I'm not trying to feel too much of a buzz. While I'm sipping my drink I feel and see him sitting next to me. From what I can see out of the corner of my eye he's handsome, built, and when I give him a once over I feel a sense of mystery coming from him. He sees that I looked at him and he does the same. But he takes a lot longer than I did to admire me. I don't have on anything too revealing. Just a simple skin tight grey long sleeve backless dress with black strappy heels, that shows off all my curves.

I take another sip of my drink finishing it off with a smile playing on my lips. I turned to get up and walk to the dance floor, but not before I turn and give him a wink. As I get lost in the crowd dancing to the beat of the music I feel someone come up behind me. I don't mind because I already know who it is. I would know his scent anywhere. So as I grind on him I'm barely aware of where his hands are until I feel them sliding up my body, making me shiver. He continues until my arms are above my head and around his neck. Once he slides back down until he reaches my waist, I feel his grip tighten and pull me closer. Making me feel the growing bulge on my ass. This turns me on even more, knowing that he's turned on simply from us dancing.

As this thought runs through my mind, I can feel that my thong is soaked already. We continue to dance for another 10 minutes, though the thong is bothering me. I managed to slip from his grasp and head to the bathroom so I can take these damned things off. When I'm out and feeling better I tried to see if I spot him in the crowd of sweating bodies.

When I find that it's pointless, I go back to the bar. Still no sign of him. A slight feeling of disappointment runs through me. But I don't let that ruin my night. I decide I'll head to another club. When I'm out of the club I fumbled through my purse looking for my keys to my baby. I finally grabbed them and walk to where I parked. I unlock my car and right before I make my move to get in, I spot him. He's on the phone and when he spots me he quickly ends the call. I stare at him for a moment as he takes a drag from his cigarette and makes his way over to me.

As he does this a million things run through my mind, but before I can process any of them he speaks, "You have a nice car. Mind if I take a look inside?"

His voice sends a shiver down my spine. Before I can even answer he's already in my car about to close the door. I don't say a word until I hear the door slam. He did not just do that! I get in and I tell him, "You have 5 seconds to get out of my car."

He responds with, "Or what?" A smirk on his lips. This pisses me off.

I turn to him and give him a glare and say, "I'll make you get out." I make my way to get out of the car but I feel his hand on my arm as he pulls me back inside. I turn to yell at him but he's closer than I expected. My heart stops. Before I can move away his hand is behind my neck pulling me to those lips I've been eyeing ever since he sat next to me at the bar. His kiss starts off gentle but rough, making me moan softly. I guess he was waiting to hear that because he starts kissing me more feverently. I melt into the kiss. He licked my bottom lip but I don't give in I just smile, which makes him growl softly and bite my lip making me gasp and give him the opening he wanted. Our tongues dance softly against each other. The hand that had gripped my arm starts to move up towards my breast. I'm panting in anticipation. When he finally reaches my breast and squeezes, I can't help but let out a moan. As he continues his onslaught on my mouth and breast, I can't take it anymore and I pull away gasping for much needed air.

I see him out the corner of my eye putting on his seat belt as he says, "Drive. I'll tell you where to go." He has this look in his eyes that tells me I should comply. At first I thought to say no but as I look at him I see him gripping the seat trying to control himself and be as comfortable as possible with his growing bulge. I quickly put on my seatbelt and drive off as I say, "Where to? "

After about 30 minutes of silent driving Aside from his directions, we arrived at this beautiful house. My mind is elsewhere though so I don't look for too long. We walk up the pathway that leads to his front door. When we're inside and before I can look around he has me up against the wall taking possession of my lips. I moaned as his hands are at the base of my dress giving me goosebumps. In one quick motion he has my dress on the floor. I continue to attack his lips while trying to get his shirt off. When his shirt is off I had to admire his sculpted body. I run my fingers lightly over his abs, Making him groan. He proceeded to lead me somewhere as I wrap my legs around his waist and slightly grab his hair. Before I can put his lips on mine again. I'm thrown on a bed. I sit up as I watch him take off his shoes and pants. Leaving him in only his boxers.

He crawls on top of me and lightly pushes me down. He finally brings his lips down on mine but before it gets too heated, he breaks the kiss and continues down to my neck. he finds my sweet spot and licks, causing a low mewl from me. Then he gently bites making me moan loudly and grab his back in one hand and sheets in the other.He continues down and when he gets to my breast, he ripped my bra off and lightly takes a nipple into his mouth while massaging the other. He does this while swapping between my breast for the next few minutes.

During which time I'm squirming and gripping his hair. I'm sure the bed has a wet spot by now. He finally kisses down to my waist getting me excited for what I've been waiting for. As I watch him move lower and open my legs I sigh in frustration as he kisses the inside of both thighs. This only makes him smile and run his tongue along the lips of my pussy. He gently puts both my legs on his shoulders after he pulls me to the edge of the bed. He softly blows on my wet clit making me throb even more.

Until he finally leans down and licks from my entrance all the way to my clit. This alone has me close to release. My reaction causes him to dig in and ravage my pussy, making me moan louder than I ever have before. Right as I'm about to reach my climax, he stops. And before I can yell at him to continue, he thrusts so hard into me, I climax. My scream of pleasure was cut short by his lips. I taste myself on him. He continues his thrusts in slow gentle motions. Making heat pool in the pit of my stomach, letting me know I'll be reaching my peak once again. Before that happens, he abruptly pulls out making a 'pop' sound and grabs my arm and brings me to my knees in front of his raging hard on. I grabbed his ass and slowly bring his tip into my mouth. Before he knew what was going on, I was deep throating him. He put his hand on the back of my head, pushing me further. I moan. Which causes him to feel the vibrations and he grips my hair tightly. I reel thinking that he's about to cum but he stops me and slowly pulls his dick out of my mouth once again making a 'pop' sound. He pulled me up and turned me around. He slides his hand down to the middle of my back and pushes until I'm leaning on the bed giving him a full view of my ass.

I feel his tip at my entrance and he slowly slides it up and down my pussy while he leans down, gently grabs my hair turning my head so my ear is close to his lips. He whispers, "Dont make a sound until I say so. Dont cum until I say so. Dont do anything unless I say do it. You may speak. Do you understand? " Me, "Yes." Him "Yes what?" Me, "Yes Sir." Him, "Do not utter another word." As he was saying this I was dripping wet and then he grips my hips and plunges deep into my womanhood. I couldn't help it, I moaned loudly. He lets go of my hips and I feel a stinging pain on my ass as he smacks it. Once then twice. He grips my hips again, still thrusting hard while groaning out,"I told you not to make a sound." As he continues thrusting deeply into me, I have to bite my lip to keep me from screaming in pleasure. Don't ask me how but his thrusts got harder and once again I couldn't hold in my moan. As I scream out I feel the sting of pleasure.

At this point I welcomed the stinging smacks to my ass. The mixture of pleasure and pain had me creaming all over his dick. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to his chest while still thrusting into me. "I" Thrust. "Thought" Thrust. "I" Thrust. "Told you" Thrust. "Not to make a sound." Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. He lets go of my hair and I fall towards the bed with his hands on both hips fucking me so hard and fast I don't even know how many times I came. When I felt him still and let his load spill into me, I came one last time before I felt him put me under the covers and climb behind me wrapping me in his arms.

Before I fell into a wonderful darkness, I heard him whisper, "I love you my beautiful wife." I couldn't even respond before I fell asleep with a smile on my lips.