The Club

Story Info
Fantasy of female masterbation at a swinger's club.
1.6k words
3.98
39.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little story, which came to me a couple of nights ago. I hope you enjoy it!

It could happen at the club in the lounge areas or perhaps on the dance floor.

You're wearing a form-fitting top, which reveals your beautiful breasts and the right amount of cleavage. Of course, you're wearing a short skirt with a healthy slit on the side, showing most of one thigh but stopping just short of showing everything. The finishing touch would be a pair of heels.

I am wearing a black dress shirt, leather pants and a pair of black cowboy boots. We're sitting at a table in a small group. Dancing occasionally and talking with the others at the table. I am sitting next to you with my hand on your exposed thigh. My fingers reach in to massage your inner thigh. Since you are not wearing panties, part of me wants to tease you and slip a finger inside you. I am craving a fingerful of your juices but I decide to stop short of touching your most sensitive area.

To show your appreciation you are rubbing the back of my neck with your hand.

As we are sitting watching all the action, there is a lady sitting at another table. She is talking with some friends and from time to time she gets up to dance. She is wearing a form fitting white pantsuit. It is very business-like except for the plunging neckline of the jacket, which stops midway exposing the top of her red satin bra. The red is continued in her earrings and smooth leather high heel pumps. I can only describe her as a sort of Barbara Carrera; dark hair, small round perky breasts, and soft curvy features.

We talk about her; how pretty and sensual she looks. A combination of talking and my massaging fingers is causing you to get more and more excited. I start to hear your stomach growl.

You tell me," I haven't had any dinner tonight."

I ask you to slow dance. I place my hands on your ass pulling you towards me. I am sure you can feel my hard on through my leather pants. I feel constricted and turned on imagining my tongue where my fingers were moments ago. I think about you pulling my pants down far enough so you can lick the tip of my swollen head, encircling it several times before you pop it into your mouth sucking hard on the shaft. As the song ends I bring myself back to the present. By the hungry look on your face I almost expect you to pull me away to a private room but we sit back down instead.

I decide to get up walking over to the women in white. I introduce myself to her and ask her to join us. She agrees and walks with me to the table. She sits down on your side of the table allowing you a close up view of her. We introduce each other and make small talk as she discreetly watches my hand return to your thigh. After several minutes you get up to talk to someone and I ask her a question.

When you get back she smiles at you and gets up to go.

I grab your hand and begin to follow her.

With a surprised look you ask me "What's going on?"

I explain that she has agreed to strip nude for us.

I see an exciting look grow on your face as we follow her up the stairs. I watch as the tight white pants rise up the stairs in front of us.

She turns and smiles demurely as she reaches the second floor and enters an unoccupied room.

We follow her into the room. I close the door and I sit down on the bed with my back against the wall as you sit between my legs and lean against me.

I wonder if you can feel my hard-on through our clothing.

Our friend begins by undoing the buttons on her jacket. She works slowly but steadily as see slides the coat off her shoulders.

At the same time I quickly undo the buttons of your blouse allowing my hand to slide up and down your stomach. I can tell how turned on you are because you quickly unclasp the front of your bra allowing me to cup your bare breast, while two of my fingers lightly pinch your hardening nipples.

You move your long hair to one side exposing your neck and allowing me a better view of the show.

I take advantage and begin kissing and lightly biting the back of your neck.

By now our friend has laid her jacket on the bed and she stands up straight revealing a flat stomach and beautiful silky bright red bra.

My right hand moves your skirt out of the way as I lightly dig my nails into your inner thigh.

You start breathing faster and my leather pants squeaks slightly as you grab onto my legs.

Next she unclasps her bra revealing small round breasts with taunt pointy nipples. She slings the bra onto the bed and stands there for a moment looking at you.

My finger presses against your clit rubbing gently while I listen and decide for the right moment to slide my finger down into the warm moistness of your hole. Quickly I slide my finger in to play with your g-spot.

She continues to watch intently as the first orgasm begins to pass through you.

I feel your arms tense and the grip of your hands on my legs. The pain from your grip mixes with the pleasure I feel coming from you creating a mild euphoria.

Your hips begin to rock back and forth pressing against me. You start slowly and increase in speed and force over time causing the bed to move. Suddenly your muscles clamp down on my finger as you rise off the bed. Through clenched teeth you groan and let out a long sigh as you sink back against me.

Our new friend asks if we are done as I remove my drenched finger and eagerly place it in my mouth.

I laugh as I tell her you can go on for hour's cumming over and over again.

You hit me and say, "I hate you."

She laughs while looking down at us.

I ask her "Would you might stripping all the way?

"No" she says, "This is fun." Beginning to giggle she kicks off her heels sending them rolling across the carpet and unbuttons her pants. Placing her hands on her hips she pushes her pants down in one quick motion causing them to pool around her ankles. She stands there allowing us time to look. The only thing she has left on is the pair of red earrings and the prettiest red satin string panties hanging provocatively on her hips.

We look her over from head to toe drinking in her beauty. From the tiny triangular shape of the panties and her smooth skin I think to myself that she has to shave very close.

She steps out of her pants and turns around revealing a tight thong riding between her cheeks. She backs up to the bed and bends over giving us a full view of her firm round ass.

I can tell you are staring at her tanned body less than a foot away.

I begin biting harder at the back of your neck. I also spread your lips apart with my fingers and rapidly stroke your swollen clit.

A second orgasm erupts quickly followed again by a third. Each time your body rocks to a sensual rhythm from within.

I eagerly bite you and lick at the salty taste of your sweat as it began to form on your shoulders and neck. I watch as our new friend turns back around and begins to get turned on by our response to her strip tease.

The exhibitionist turns into a voyeur as she leans against the wall and begins touching herself through her satin panties. With one hand massaging her breast the other quickly dives behind her waistband as she continues to fondle herself. The panties become too restrictive and she impatiently pulls down on them until they pull loose from between her cheeks and drop around her ankles.

I look at her silky smooth pink slit glistening with moisture.

She moves back and sits down with one leg hanging off the end of the bed. Frustrated and now very horny she shoves two fingers inside herself as far as they will go. She begins moaning enjoying the feelings from within. She stares at my wet fingers on your clit and my other hand touching your breast and nipple.

I bite again on your shoulder wishing I could bite the insides of your thighs instead. My hard-on aches more and more as I resist coming in my pants.

Your body continues to rock back and forth as your fingers try to dig holes in my pants.

Our new friend moans even louder as her fingers move faster plunging in and out of her crotch. She reaches out to you for support and you reach up taking her hand.

I watch as you climax and the bed rocks like it is coming apart as it shakes rhythmically with your bodies.

You come again as a stream of liquid squirts around my fingers soaking the sheets between your legs.

I remove my finger and wrap my arms around you allowing you to relax for the first time in several minutes.

You slowly rest your head on my shoulder.

Our beautiful new friend comes soon after with a final jerk and a long sigh. Her body slowly relaxes as she rolls over on your leg...