The Club

Story Info
She felt the need.
1.6k words
3.95
34.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the need to be intensely satisfied sexually. The last time I felt this way I found myself in downtown Paris. As I looked out my window I could see the train moving along. The train was famously called The Orient Express. I quickly dressed into very provocative clothing. The outfit I chose left nothing to the imagination. It was very low cut and showed my extremely firm breasts. The dress clung to my body like a tight leather glove. Every curve and line was accented through the lacy stockings. My stiletto heels were jet black and highlighted the ensemble. I reached for my purse and walked outside to catch the next train. I didn’t have to wait long for people passing by to comment to me on how I had looked. I actually expected it. I played it off as if I was not very interested, however it turned me on even more. The train was long in coming and I felt my tensions building inside me. I even rubbed myself through the clothing to tantalize some of the others near me. Many of the women around me started to get uncomfortable and decided to walk away. I couldn't care less that meant more men for me. Have you ever felt as if all eyes were on you? That is how I felt at this moment and I loved it. I looked around the few here and saw they were staring at my sexy body. The train was coming so I sauntered toward the conductor to board the train. As I stepped onto the train I could see the men fighting to be behind me. So I decided to give them a very sexy show. I turned around right before I got on the train and bent over. My breasts almost fell out right in front of them. I was hoping they would have but they stayed in place.

I returned to getting onto the train and found a seat near the window. I reached down between my thighs and rubbed my pussy hard through the dress. It was one of the most intense feelings at the moment and I wanted more. As I sat in my seat I continued to play with myself. Openly exposing my actions to whomever wanted to watch. I was so turned on by the time I reached my destination, that I just knew it would be an exciting evening. I finally arrived at my stop. I stood up and readjusted my skirt which had been hiked up for easy access. I gathered my things and left the train. Outside the terminal I flagged down a taxi. When the cab pulled up, I noticed the young man driving. He was a stud dressed in tight jeans and rippling muscles. He asked me where I was going and for a moment I couldn’t answer him. Then I gathered my thoughts and told him where to take me. It was one of the hottest new clubs downtown. He got out opened the door for me and I got into his cab. He set the meter and off we went.

According to his cab license, his name was Steve. I think his name should have been Stephan from how sexy he looked. I couldn’t help myself but to tease Steve from the backseat, pulling my skirt up and making little moaning noises to catch his attention. I had his attention all right because he was staring in the mirror more than the road. The looks I was getting were very inviting but I had other plans for the night. I did my best to ignore him and his steamy comments. We arrived at the nightclub and when I bent over to pay poor Steve he just said that I owed him nothing. I thanked him and kissed him on his cheek.

I just could not leave without giving him something for the ride here. I felt him staring at me as I walked toward the door of the club. I opened the door and to my surprise there were about three-hundred people there all dancing and walking around inside. I couldn’t help notice a few of them were topless. This was my kind of club for sure. I reached into my purse to pay the attendant for the cover charge and went inside. I immediately caught the attention of some of the men there. One man even choked on his drink as I passed by. It must have been my perfume I jokingly thought. The music inside was very seductive and alluring. I wanted to dance to it right away. First I had to find a spot to sit down. It wasn’t long for me to find just the right place near the dance floor. Actually I was very shocked to have found one this close. The waitress came by and I ordered a drink. I placed my purse down and went out to dance. I couldn’t help feeling alive with sexuality from the ride here, so I guess I was dancing a little dirty. My drink had arrived at the table so I left the dance floor to pay the young woman. She was cute and was sexy in her own way, so I tipped her a couple of dollars. I took a few sips from my drink and went back out to the dance floor. I was dancing and suddenly without warning a woman had bumped into me and she was topless. She didn’t excuse herself and I liked it anyway, so I joined her and let my breasts out of the dress. A lot of the men were staring now and this made it even more seductive. I took the lead and grabbed the half naked woman and began to fondle her breasts. She did the same to me and before long we were the center of attention. She had a very quiet sense about her, and she never objected to my advances. I continued to dance with her and we were joined by more females.

All of us were now getting into the spirit of the moment, rubbing each other out here in plain view. Not even the bouncers were doing anything about it. I guess they sort of enjoyed the show we were putting on. At this moment a few of the brave men ripped off their shirts and came out to join us. They were immediately mobbed on. The women acted like sharks in a feeding frenzy, rubbing and kissing the men. They became very turned on as well, rubbing and kissing us too. I really hadn’t expected this club to be like this but I am glad I came. I exited the dance floor to get to my drink at the table, and was joined by the first woman I danced with. She sat down and we shared the table for the night. Everywhere I looked there was something sexual happening.

People were groping each other, over and under their clothing. Near the back something caught my eye. I noticed several men getting lap dances from some of the other women here. I decided to go over and give someone a dance of my own. I approached the area with feelings of strong desire. That became the focal point of the rest of my evening. I saw a very cute guy and walked up to him to ask him if he wanted a lap dance. He agreed and I started to undulate my body all over him. I let my breasts fall into his face and he kissed them gently. I reached down and massaged his penis through his now very tight jeans. He responded well to my touches. I could feel his hands on my ass as I sat in his face. I hiked my skirt up so he could get a good look at my neatly shaved pussy through my stockings. I turned around and rubbed his chest kissing him on his neck while I was doing that. I finished and he thanked me for what I had done. It was nothing I told him, and went back to the table.

Yes, I was still topless and hornier than ever. I sat down and ordered another drink. While there, I was watching this couple that had been dirty dancing. They were getting even more daring by removing their pants and skirts. This seemed to spark a new thing here at the club and before long people were getting undressed. I didn’t want to be left out so I undressed as well. I have to tell you. I have never felt this way before. Out in public showing myself as if there were no laws about doing this. I felt free to do whatever I wanted and it seemed this was fine to everyone here. I expected the police to come busting in at any moment. This idea heightened the arousal in me and most likely others here too. Before long laws went out the window. It became an orgy in here, people stimulating each other in every way. I found out what it meant to have three men touch you and do things to you. I was involved with other women too. The evening was turning out better than I had expected. My orgasms were building inside me and I could feel the release begin to happen. I let out a scream and my juices flowed out to the touch of a very sexy man. He was licking my creamy juices off his mustache when the most unthinkable thing happened. I woke up from my own screams. I sat up in bed and found that I had cum all over the sheets. My heart was racing from the excitement and when I realized it was only a dream, I couldn’t go back to sleep. What A wet dream that was. I hope someday it will come true, but I doubt it.