The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," said Steve, "No slowing down." She groaned, but obeyed, feeling the orgasm building inside of her, but fighting against it, gasping with each breath now, and whimpering. And just as she felt she would lose complete control, she heard him whisper: "Now. You may cum now." With those words, she exploded, crying out loudly, her breast pushing into Steve's hands, her fingers still working her own clit, wave after wave hit her, her body trembling, until the final wave crashed over her, and she threw her head back, and arched her back, barely able to stay upright on her knees.

As she recovered from her orgasm, Sam became aware of the tenderness of her bound breasts, and the ache in her legs from kneeling. Tired now, she hoped that her night was over, but sensed that it wasn't.

"Good girl," murmured Steve. "You've done very well so far. Let's see how you take the last part of your punishment." Then he picked up the last piece of rope and smiled. Sam felt her stomach leap, she'd forgotten about the last piece.

Steve pushed one end of the rope up between her breasts, looping it forward and down, and tying it off to the ropes coiled above and below her breasts. He let the other end fall to the floor. Silently, he went behind her, reached between her knees, and slowly pulled the rope between her legs and behind her. He looped the other end behind and over the ropes across her back, and slowly pulled it tight. The rope pulled up against the lips of her cunt. Continuing to pull it tighter, Steve reached forward and spread the lips so that the rope was nestled inside, tight against her clit. As the pressure continued to increase, Sam found herself trying to escape it, but it was useless, and he tied the end of securely behind her.

He came back around in front of her. Her eyes had started to water a little because the rope along her now extremely sensitive clit was pinching her painfully.

"Lean forward, slut." With a deep breath, she obeyed, and whimpered as the tears in her eyes spilled over. The pinch became a sharp, unrelenting burn. "Now lean back." Again she obeyed, relief coming as she straightened her body, but the burn returning as she leaned further back. But despite the pain, she held her position until at last she was given permission to straighten again. This was the first time that Sam had experienced this kind of pain, and she found it was like a drug. As soon as it was gone, she craved it again. She realized that she really was turned on by it. Slut.

In front of her, Steve opened his pants, and pushed himself towards her mouth. "Suck it." He commanded. As she took his member in her mouth, she ran her tongue slowly around the head, savouring the smoothness and the heat. Slowly, she accepted him further and further into his mouth, letting him set his own pace, and her tongue worked along his hard shaft. He pulled back and she followed, forgetting about the rope. She gasped and pulled back from the pain, letting him fall out of her mouth.

"You're not to stop until I'm satisfied. If I move back, you move forward. If I move forward, you lean back. Do you understand?" She nodded that she understood, obediently leaned forward, wincing slightly at the pinch of the rope on her clit, and took him into her mouth again. She still let him set the pace, but moved with him, forward and back, licking and sucking. Then he stopped moving and said, "You pump." Gingerly she rocked forward and backward, her mouth sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue flicking over the head. She felt his hands grab her head as he said "Faster!"

As his hands pumped her head forward and back, the rope between her legs seemed to be digging into her, going deeper and deeper. On and on she rocked, sucking, and licking. He started to moan, "Oh, yeah. Fuck, yes.", and she could tell from the pre-cum oozing onto her tongue that he was almost there. His hands let her head go, and reached down towards her breasts, squeezing her nipples roughly. The pain of her nipples crashed with the pain of her clit, and took her to the edge of a kind of abyss. Aching to fall over the edge, she sucked and licked at him until she felt him shudder, and his cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed, and licked him clean as he tremblingly caressed her head, his fingers weaving through her hair.

After a few moments, he reached behind her, and suddenly the pressure on her cunt was released. She gasped as a warm, tingling feeling flowed into her clit. He pushed her back, spread her knees roughly with his hands, and buried his face deep between her legs. She came almost immediately, spasms and shudders rocking her body as the orgasm coursed through her.

Once she'd recovered, she was told to return to her knees. Steve untied the ropes, which left vivid red marks behind. As the blood rushed back into her breasts, Sam felt them burn and tingle slightly. The man in the chair rose, and gently traced the livid lines with his fingers. He looked satisfied.

"Domo arigato, musume-chan," he said, bowing slightly towards Sam. Then he turned towards Steve, said, "Manzoku shiteru," bowed again and left.

Saturday 3:30 am - Good Night

Sam was sitting on the black two-seater couch in the lobby when Roxy came in. Rox looked rather startled, and Sam guessed that she'd enjoyed her first night at "the club". She smiled and stood up. The two said good night to Rebecca and Rob, and stepped back out into the night. Remembering her own first night at "the club", Sam left her friend to her own thoughts as they walked. The two women parted ways with a hug and a promise to meet for a late lunch the next day.

As Sam walked the rest of the way to her apartment, she took a photograph out of her purse, and looked at it, smiling. Rebecca had given it to her just before Roxy had come out. "I'll let you decide if and when to show it to her," Rebecca had said. In the picture, Roxy was shackled hand and foot to a bed, and Sam was straddling her face, her back arched, as Roxy ate her out. She wondered if her friend Toni had a similar souvenir.

12