The Club

Story Info
Pounding beats meet pounding bodies.
2k words
4
23.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BikerRob
BikerRob
24 Followers

The club was full to capacity that night and the crowd was working itself into a frenzy as the current favourite DJ spun his magic over them. Liquids of choice were been downed faster than the bartenders could pour them and the shooter girls were being worn off their spike heeled feet. The muscled beef guarding the door were poised and waiting for the first sign of trouble which, on a night such as this, was about due any time now.

As the owner of the club stood above the seething mass and surveyed his domain from the one way tinted glass of his inner sanctum, he allowed himself a smug smile of self satisfaction at all he had achieved for himself. He also felt a twinge of contempt and loathing towards the desperate souls below him. They came in droves every night to try and fill that empty part of their soul that was screaming for fulfilment and were willing to submit and lower themselves to what ever level of degradation was necessary to accomplish it. No matter, as long as they kept coming with full wallets and equally vacuous heads. Always full and pulsing veins would be nice too for those occasional midnight snacks, he chuckled to himself as he stared over at his companion for the night. The air was starting to grow stale with the reek of her now drained and lifeless corpse and he hoped his assistant was going to get his ass up here soon before he tossed it down the back stairs himself! Heads would roll if he had to remove the remains of his own kill himself, literally!

He was about to turn away and retreat back into the quiet of his quarters when his nostrils suddenly flared as he took in a new smell. It was an intoxicating scent he had thought he would never have the pleasure of experiencing again. He closed his eyes and steadied himself against the glass with his splayed out fingers and breathed deeply to allow it to fully fill his nasal cavity. It snaked its way down into his lungs and then filled the rest of his being until it at last started to fade. Death, power, intelligence, darkness, mystery and lust, it had it all. Its perfume and essence intoxicated him beyond anything else he had ever experienced and he knew from where it came and it made his fangs ache and his body harden just to think of it let alone smell it. He opened his eyes and they snapped to the figure standing at the bar looking up at the window, fixing him with its steady gaze. She had returned!

She stood and stared up at him from under lowered brows. He could see the green of her eyes piercing the smog from the lasers and gloom of the room. She glowed pale and luminous and her veins traced a faint blue map across her skin that he remembered to feel like silk. Her hair was black as ever and her lips beckoned with colour reminiscent of the stain of freshly eaten cherries. He pried his stare away from her face to ravage her body. Her black dress clung to her body like slick oil and it revealed everything while still keeping things a secret. He knew she would be wearing nothing under the dress so as not to impede the cool smoothness of the fabric from slipping and sliding along her bare skin. He also knew that she would be wearing her favourite stiletto heeled boots and just the thought of how they had dug into his ass the last time she had wrapped her long legs around him caused a low growl to rumble in his throat.

He forced himself to rejoin her face and saw that she had moved to stand at the edge of the line of darkness formed by an inky corner of the club that no light seemed to penetrate. Keeping his gaze, she held out one slender, white hand towards him and slowly started backing up until the last thing he saw was a finger sinuously beckoning to him until even that too was swallowed up by the darkness. He was across the room in one leap and throwing open the door he caught his assistant's attention at the bottom of the stairs and with a curt nod of his head, the nearest bar monkeys were at his side abt the time he had reached the last step. He stopped to whisper something in his assistant's ear that made the man blanche and run up the stairs and then he strode through the crowd as his people cleared a path for him finally coming to rest before the spot where he knew she waited for him. The scent was even more noticeable now and was now mixed with the unmistakable odour of female arousal and - was that what he thought it was? Yes, a slight tinge of fear as well. He breathed it all in deeply and his ears listened and were rewarded with her deep and steady breathing as well. He nodded to his people and they formed an impenetrable wall of privacy between him and his patrons. No one was to disturb the master at any cost they knew, especially when it came to her.

Their bodies sought each other at once. There would be time for talk of her return later, right now all that mattered was their need for each other. Their kisses started off slow and tender but quickly moved to passionate and deep. Their fangs, fully extended at this point, clashed occasionally in their desperation to be ever closer to each other. He could feel the points of her teeth as they grazed across his tongue and it sent shivers of delight through his body to his throbbing cock.

He felt her breasts straining against his chest and he reached to rub her hard nipples through the fabric. She greeted this with moans he knew to mean she wanted more. She shook him off and opened the top of her dress to reveal her small but firm breasts and their already erect nipples. Needing no further encouragement, he took one of her nipples in his mouth and started to suck on it slow and steady while rolling the other one in his fingers and smiled inside at her sighs of relief. The smell of her arousal was more than he could take now so he left her breasts and coming back up to kiss her once more, told her to open her legs and ask him for what she wanted, for what she had come back for.

She pushed him away and with strength common to their kind, pushed him harshly down on to his knees and opened her legs wide to him. Raising her dress up over the tops of her boots to slide up her creamy thighs, she revealed her glistening, waiting pussy and told him while looking deep into his eyes to lick her from top to bottom, to suck on her hard clit until she came all over his chin, to tongue the inside of her and suck on every part of her until she was spent. And to further drive home her point, she reached down and slid a finger down, inside and back up her pussy wetting it with her juices and then sucking it into her mouth until she had licked it clean.

He leaned in and took his first taste. She tasted exactly as he had remembered, sweet yet tangy at the same time. He had always loved eating her because of the responsiveness of her body and her almost insatiable greed when it came to this. If she didn't come at least 4 or 5 times, there would be hell to pay he knew. He sucked on her clit and rolled it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth and felt her first orgasm rock her body. She rubbed herself on his face and he sucked her until the last spasms had subsided.

After he was sure she was done, he rose up in front of her and taking his hands in hers he pinned her against the wall and hissed in her ear that he was glad she was back but if she ever left him like that again he would kill her. She belonged to him, he owned her. He told her how much he needed her to satisfy his cravings and how he had missed the hunt with her night after night while she was gone. Releasing her hands he then took hold of her neck and lowered her to kneel before him. She raised her eyes to look at him as she undid his belt and lowered his zipper and smiled knowingly. She knew how he liked to be sucked and she planned to give him all she had. She peeled back his pants and stared for a moment at his perfect cock. She darted out her tongue and licked off the drop waiting at end of his cock and delighted in the involuntary jerk his body made at her first touch. She then started to circle the head of his cock with her tongue and sucked just the head of his cock gently in her mouth. Her nails grazed his balls while she did this, carefully squeezing them every so often as well. Pulling back for a minute, she looked up at him and their eyes met. They exchange a look of pure greed, lust and understanding in that moment such that time seemed to stand still for both of them, the loud, sweaty world around them forgotten.

She lowered her head again and took him into her mouth, sliding his shaft all the way in and to the back of her throat. She held him there for a minute allowing her tongue to rub on his shaft and then slid her way back up. That was the only full throating she got in before she felt his hands grab her head and his hips start to pump his cock in and out of her warm, moist mouth. She placed her hands on the wall behind him on either side of his legs to brace herself and humming with pleasure deep in her throat waited for him to finish. It didn't take long and as she swallowed the last drop and licked the last bit from his cock, he pulled back to her feet and kissed her deeply, their tongues tasting each other's juice and passion yet again.

He reached for her pussy and was not disappointed. She was still dripping wet. He released her and waited. She spread her legs for him again and held out her arms. He entered her embrace and poised the tip of his cock at the opening to her core. They locked eyes and at the same time their bodies joined with great force causing them both to gasp with pleasure and remembrance.

He placed his hands under her ass and she wrapped her legs around him. He lifted her effortlessly as they continued to ride each other, their gaze never wavering from each other. The pleasure was building and they both knew what was coming. Throwing their heads back, fangs exposed, they emitted a hiss of anticipation and sank their mouths to each others necks. They pierced each other's skin and drank deeply, tasting the heat and animal arousal that they had dredged up in each other. As they sucked and devoured one another, never breaking the rhythm of their bodies, their excitement and lust for one another reached its peak and tumbled over the edge.

They clung to one another as their breathing slowly returned to normal and their skin lost its heat, as much heat as their kind's skin could ever generate that is. He lowered her back to the ground and as she stood in front of him totally satiated, he placed his hand under her chin and raised her face to look at him. Capturing her full attention, he spoke to her and told her to readjust her clothes, that they were now going upstairs to talk about the punishment for her abandonment of him. She lowered her eyes and smiled as she said, "Yes, master."

BikerRob
BikerRob
24 Followers