The Club

Story Info
Cowboy meets an interesting dancing partner.
994 words
3.89
14.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers

I was at a club, trying to shove the feelings of loneliness and heartbreak away from me with a quiet desperation. I had been dancing to the pulsing beat of the loud music for awhile. I made it to the bar - sipping some water and watching the ebb and flow of the dancers on the floor.

It was hard to see in this kind of light, with moving colors of red, blue and green. There she was in a black sleevless tank and tight fitting jeans. She was bumping and grainging with the rest of them, but somehow she was different. She had her eyes closed, and was going to her own rythm. She as seperate form the crowd, somehow.

My cock twitched with anticipation. I knew she was the one. I stood up and straightend my blue jeans. I picked up my cowboy hat from the bar and headed over to her. In a moment we had made a connection. Each of us doing our own thing, but in tandem. As if we were strung together somehow. She opened her eyes for the first time and saw me. A slow smile played across her lips as she noticed the instant unintentional bond that sprung up between us. I smiled back at her. Her movements more calculated now, as she watched me watch her dance. The closer and closer she got, the more heated the dance became until her hips wer only a fraction of an inch away from my own, swaying back and forth in almost simulated sex.

Suddenly, I felt ensnared. Somehow we had moved to the back of the club, still dancing. I felt a cold wall up against my sweaty back. A nice refuge from the other heated bodies around us. I stopped moving and just watched her, as the bulge in my pants grew exponentially. I think she did this on purpose, but I am not sure. Her hands touch me for the first time and its like lightening flowing through me as she runs them over my chest and down my stomach. My lower muscles contract unexpectedly. Her whole body moves in closer and the next thing I can feel is her hard nipples on my chest though the fabric of our clothes.

If there was any question of my cock not being hard before, it was rock solid now. The red rush filled my cheeks as I could not pull away to hide my apparent arousal. I kept my plams pressed up against the wall. I had never been with such a bold woman before, and I didn't know how to react. The close contact of her body on mine was addictive and I couldn't believe I was doing this. She ground her hips into my own, my erection pushing into the vee of her tight jeans. Her hands went around my waist as she pushed her breasts into my chest. My heart rate elevated on its own to about five hundred beats per second. I had never been this aroused this fast before. I felt like a teenager again, about to wet my pants.

She turned my head to the side and latched onto the sensitive part of my neck that always makes me shiver. It was darker in this area and not many people were around. Her whole body was up against me now, pressing but not moving to the music anymore. She had her own rythm. Her slim fingers found my fly and unbuttoned it. My hands found hers and stopped her actions quickly, but she just pushed them away, before continuing what she was doing. She pulled my rigid member out of my jeans and stroked me, nice and slow. I moaned and the only way she could hear me was though the vibrations of my throat because the music was so loud.

Her hand on me was like magic. I couldn't help pushing myself forward in her grip as she stroked me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me, my cock pulsing up against the front of her. She moved her hand away but not before guiding me in between her legs. There was a slit there, that could not be seen with the visible eye. I could feel it though. She pressed my tip against her and she pushed forward. I felt the rough fabric be pushed aside by my cock and I was enveloped by her moist warmth. I let out a soft yell as she bit down on my sensitive neck. I did not expect the pain. I tried to pull away, but she just tightened her grip on my neck.

I stuck a couple of fingers in her belt loops at her sides before my hands became fists. If I could not get away, neither could she. I pushed her away, so that it was just my tip inside her before pulled her close to me again roughly and hard. She was going to come away from this as bruised as I was. I felt her whimper against my neck. To every one around us, I hoped it looked like she was just nuzzling me in the dark. I rammed her again, harder this time. She ground her pubic bone against me. God, if we kept this up, I knew I was going to blow my load. Her hands held me close as she rubbed her velvet softness up against me.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I came, the orgasmic fluid flowing out of me and inside her all at once. I felt her convulse wildly in my embrace as I held her tight. She let go of my neck. I held my baited breath. She looked me in the eye before yelling over the music an enthusiastic thank you. I tucked myself back into my jeans before she pulled away completely.

I never saw that wonderful girl ever again.

Or so I thought...

ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers