The Club

Story Info
Girls' night out.
1.9k words
3.82
27.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, my friends and I decided to go to a night club for some drinks and dancing. I wore a tight tank top, fire engine red, which showed of my full breasts, not too large yet not too small and a black silk mini skirt which flared out just below my ass. On my perfect size six feet I wore shiny black heals, the one's worn by strippers and models. And for the first time since my divorce I went panty less. Relishing in the warm summer breeze sifting through my satiny curls causing wetness between my already restless thighs, I felt like the sexist woman alive, the hottest mother on the planet. To add to the thrilling desire I slid in two silver balls gasping at the smooth and cold feeling. Widening my eyes as I felt them flare into instant fire within my awakening pussy, my inner muscles clenching with glee for this was the most action I have had in years since my divorce. With a toss of my glossy hair I was ready.

For many hours I danced the night away with my female friends, moaning aloud every time their arm brushed against my hard nipples or when their thigh brushed up against my constantly trembling thigh. The flashing lights added to the desire running through my pumping body, eyes sparkling with pure female lust, unconsciously calling to all and any male in range. With every innocent touch of my friends, I clenched my walls, inwardly sighing as the silver balls rubbed within, playing cat-and-mouse with each other like two children. Lightening shot through my veins, as I was pressed firmly into my friends, the dance floor becoming more crowded, lovers finding any excuse to touch, cling to the one they wanted for the night, the beat of the music directing us, commanding our bodies.

During one slow song, two of my friends sandwiched me, breasts rubbing, hips grinding, and fingers drifting to unknown places, tempting me, showing me what they want, what they need. The friend facing me blew gently in my ear, nails trailing softly up the back of my thighs causing me to tremble, clenching my pussy tighter, and my release on the verge of exploding. Noting how close I was to coming, she laughed, raking her claws further to reach my ass, meowing when she noticed that I was minus panties, curling her tips in my downy hair, enjoying the fact that she was making me squirm.

The friend behind me purred as she witnessed the whole seduction, grinding her hips harder into my bottom, her slim hands cupping my swollen breasts, nipples peaking, urgently begging for attention. Her nails began chafing against my shirt, squeezing me, every pinch becoming more prominent and demanding, proving to not only her but also me that she held my passion in her hands, literally, a maniacal sound coming from her mouth due to my pleasure.

I could feel my friend's arousal, for each degree my temperature rose, so did theirs, both sets of buds pebbling against my body, deciding that as lust induced as I was, my partners needed as much relief as myself. I leaned forward, moaning lightly in my lover's ear, pushing my butt back into the sway of another's pussy, making her as wet as I was, her scent melting with mine, the pounding of the music directing our movements, a lover's tango. All this female flesh, the caresses, groping caused me to erupt, my juices silently sliding down on my legs. It was such an extremely out of this world experience. I rested my head on my friends shoulder, kissing her neck lightly as she grabbed my ass, giggling.

I excused myself to go to the restroom, wanting to freshen up and toss out the silver balls, secretly smiling for they had done their purpose. It took me a few tries to push out the balls since my inner muscles had not stopped quivering do to the mind blowing orgasm on the dance floor. I finally cupped the two slick toys in my trembling hands, rolling my eyes with the last mini release, before throwing them into the disposable waste basket hanging on the stall wall. Absolutely sedated, I splashed water over my still flushed face, ignoring the fever in my eyes, and then headed to the upper level, leaning on to the rail.

I watched many couples grinding hotly against one another, slipped fingers between thighs and cupping, hard and soft. All trying to reach the ultimate goal: complete sexual satisfaction. Woman groping men, boys made sloppy attempts to woo girls and I felt another rush to join the gyrating pairs who continued to dry fuck. Within the lights, I saw the flows of minds crying out: "I want you!", "Fuck me now!", "My house, and tonight!" making me almost desperately straddle the black rail wanting to come again even greater than before, more intense.

Just as I was about to join my friends, a pair of strong arms closed about me, hips pressing me into the rail. I gasped, preparing myself to confront my attacker, my body enjoying the male smell, the virility of the body pushing into me, challenging me to deny its wants, about to take its needs. A large rough hand closed my swan like neck, warm harsh breathing pelting my ear, each puff rougher and rougher, with each swift jolt, my fear and desire escalating.

"I have been watching you all night," growled my dangerous admirer. "I nearly exploded watching your girls playing with your sexy body, cream yourself, my-" shoving urgently in warning into my exposed ass, "-panty less slut."

"Oh...my...God." I whimpered, trying mercilessly to turn around, my hips jerking back to make contact with his hard cock. I could smell his desire, his lust soaring through his body, urging him to take, devour his prey. There was no escape, male cornering female, song and dance as old as time.

"And now I am going to fuck you so good, so hard that you will be begging me for more." He bit my neck, his sharp teeth piercing my soft skin, branding me, his victim, placing his mark for all to see and him to admire. His powerful body still pinning me into the rail, proved how weak I was, there was no escape until he wanted to let up, until he was utterly and completely satisfied. He grunted harshly, his free hand yanking at his zipper nearly ripping it, cursing under his breath for his pants were so full, so tight with the muscle of man. Then he continued. "The best part is, you won't see my face, won't know who slid this big fat dick in your puny cunt."

"Oh, God." I repeated anxiously tightening my grip on the only support I had, my knuckles straining, turning white, refusing to let go, not wanting to show him how truly weak I was. I was mentally denying this, rejecting his nasty, degrading words as my body prepared itself, blood racing hotly in my veins, legs spreading inviting his dominance, his possession.

"Touch your breast!" He ordered spreading my thighs further apart with his meaty palms, fingers digging roughly into my sensitive skin, preparing my body to accommodate his massive one, his penis slapping joyfully against my butt cheeks, as I follow his orders, clutching my tits in my trembling hands.

"Now, pinch your nipples." He barked, panting with excitement as I obeyed him, plucking at my still tender nipples, whimpering, not sure how much more my quaking body could handle. "Harder!"

I pinched as hard as I could, nails digging painfully in to the erect peaks, my head thrown back roughly on his shoulder, a slight crack as bone connected to bone, too hot to even care about that certain pain, sobbing quietly at the more prominent pleasure-pain. His sweaty, meaty palm squeezed my throat, the only sign that showed his excitement beside the muscle pounding fiercely between his legs. I opened my mouth in a silent scream as I felt the thick, hot head of his cock teasing my now dripping opening, bathing him in my unique scent. Eve tempting Adam.

I bucked against him many times, female begging male into a lover's dance, groaning each time of being denied. My hands flew from my reddened breasts to his jutted hips, pulling him to me while I ground my ass urgently into what I wanted, what I craved, always to be refused. His gruff laughter spiking my neck with each grab of his hips, buck of my tinier hips goading his larger ones in a sexual tango, beyond caring how desperate I was, pleading for his touch, his possession.

"I am your master." He slapped my ass hard leaving a red print, my flesh burning, each finger mark shots of fire racing along my fevered skin, his motion made to punish yet having the opposite effect, his abuse telling me of how much he wanted me, craved, exciting me more. "Say it!"

Easing up on my throat, he drew my head closer to his ears, growling, his noise a nonverbal threat, trying to force me into a darker side of passion. I mumbled, "You are my master," breaking into a moan as his penis entered deeper into my thick folds, my juices weeping my surrender, mind and body at war. Shafts of lust shot through me, my body preparing itself for the biggest explosion ever had, quaking with jolts of my captors passions, showing how with me he was. I was not alone.

"Don't forget that," He preached, thrusting fully into my pussy causing me to scream in dark ecstasy, his hand covering my open mouth my cry muffled by his meaty paw, my instinct to bite back, a rewarding second smack on the cheeks as further torture. My hands flew to his arm, still holding me prisoner, my nails biting into his roughened flesh, marking him in return, my defiance in my movements rather then my words.

"It is time." He said at last, moving forcefully into my small canal, tears seeping from my eyes, a mixture of relief, pain, and embarrassment. With all the fight gone from my body, I went along with his forceful persuasion, backing into his groin, not much room to move but enough to show him that I was still with him, slave to his mastering. That was my mistake for he gripped my hip tightly, holding me still while his free hand returned to my throat, clenching with each push.

With a few quick strokes, I exploded, reaching for the stars waiting for him to join me. I felt his cock grow wider, wondering if I could stretch any further before a gush of liquid entered me, rushing for my eggs, knowing it was his turn to be denied. A few more quakes and it were over, my sore vagina trying desperately to withdraw from its captor, my neck angling from his still fierce grip.

With a rough kiss on the cheek and a last slap on the ass, he was gone, no trace of who he was or if he was still here watching me. Fear mingled with female sexual power kept me scanning the dance floor hoping he was watching me, wondering if one of the many men I danced with was the one man moments ago that had had his eleven inch dick in me.