The Club

Story Info
In taking you out tonight, my dear husband...
2k words
3.66
60.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm taking you out tonight my dear husband and I request that you dress very nicely", I tell him and then I prepare for the evening. Dressing in a cocktail dress, just coming above the knee with a small slit to show a bit of leg when I walk. My husband dresses in slacks, a shirt that is a lighter blue to compliment me.

We go to a very elegant club, and you notice that as we walk past the man at the door, he pauses to reach for my arm... looks at my wrist flipping the charm on the new little bracelet I just recently acquired over the past few days and I give a small coy smile and he lets us pass beyond a long thick, dark curtain. As we enter, you see a small stage to the left, the lights throughout the room are lowered, scattering of about 15 tables and I give a small light laugh as you finally notice the very beautiful, half-naked waitresses walking throughout the place. A blond hostess with long legs and hair that teases the soft curve of her ass, greets us and then takes us to our table over on the right side of the club, near the stage. She then takes our drink orders and I watch as she leaves... your gaze following her shapely ass away. Shortly our attention is drawn to another woman with long dark hair, she seems to be the only one dressed in a long floor length dress... heading towards the stage, center... up front... the lights begin to dim lower and she is encased in a spotlight. Music comes from speakers and we all hear start to sing a short bluesy tune. For a moment I feel your attention on me and seeing that you are enjoying yourself... unaware of where we are or what is going on exactly but I reassure you by reaching out to rest my hand upon your arm... and give you a loving look.

Our waitress brings us our first round drinks and takes our food order. Once the meal is delivered, and after few rounds of drinks, a couple sets of music, the singer slips gracefully from the stage, applause is heard about us and as she leaves the room, the room begins to brighten a bit. A door opens and we notice the waitresses have returned, each carrying a silver platter and they walk back to the tables they were serving. As the tray is placed near each guest, they wait for us that are wearing the bracelet or other form of jewelry of our membership and with a nod, I give my consent as I notice others doing the same. It is at this point you realize on the tray is a black silk blindfold and she moves behind you, raising it to put over your head and seeing the confusion... Moving closer to him... I ask him to allow the blindfold to be put on and kisses you... letting my lips linger till you respond.

Once comfortably placed over your eyes, you feel the waitress take your hand, gently pulling you from your chair, helping you to stand up. As she pulls you away from the table, I watch you resist and I lean in to whisper near your ear that I am still here, and to go ahead, it will be okay. You feel my soft breath on you neck and you give a hesitant smile taking a cautious step forward and know I'm to follow.

She leads you very slowly about tables, down a hallway and to an elevator... the door opens, we enter and on the correct floor we exited, heading to a door. Opening it, she draws you inside with me right behind and I can't help but taking a moment of stunned surprise as this one is different than the one I was allowed to view on my tour. This room has a Hunter theme... It was as big as an expensive hotel room with lush green carpets. Thick heavy dark brown drapes covered the windows and the centerpiece of the whole room was a king size bed. Above the bed is a shield and in each of the corner are different types of weapons from diverse periods of time. Across from the bed though... hanging on the wall, is a full-length portrait of a woman... naked, surrounding her are men with arms, legs, body parts overlapping each other and her face is one of pure ecstasy.

As my attention is drawn back to my husband, I watch our waitress moves about you and she places her hands on the front of your jacket. You can feel her hands move down over your chest, and then you hear her speaking - "Is this what you wish?" You hear me respond next to you, "Yes, and so does my husband." You start to say something, but then she leans in to kiss you, and your words quickly silenced. Deprived of sight, your blindfold has made you more aware of her soft lips, and when she is done kissing you, I see the smile on your mouth and can tell you are pleased. I take this moment to come close, hand to your shoulder leaning up near your ear and whisper, "I love you dear."

The still half-naked waitress, watches us a moment with hands still resting on your chest... done with our kiss, takes that moment to open your jacket and so I move behind to help her. We watch as you reach up to remove the blindfold so you can see what is going to happen next, but I state from behind you, "No no, dear heart. We will let you know when you can remove the blindfold." Once the jacket has been removed our waitress again takes your hand and leads you to the bed. You feel something at the back of your knees and she gently pushes you back, which you quickly realize is the bed. Now sitting there, I watch her straddle you and she leans one way and the other to reach your hands, leading them up the sides her body and places one on each of her breasts.

For a fraction of a second, I see you wanting to say something but is quickly muffled when you feel her lips pressed against yours again. Your hands then start to roam over each full handful... making her nipples begin to harden beneath your fingers. When the kiss breaks, at that moment... a second set of hands you feel reaching for your shoes and helps you out of them... The bed then moves as you feel them come about to your back. Nails travel slowly down and starts to tug at your shirt, pulling it out of your pants. Your waitress hands are reaching for the buttons... undoing them - once opened, you feel her hands move over your naked chest, her nails trail over your chest. They help you out of your shirt and now you can sense a second set of naked breasts at your back. Your hands leave our waitress breasts and move about her... slowly going lower to where her lower back meets her ass, and you realize she has no clothes on at all, I can sense your surprise.

Now between two naked women.... You feel yourself being drawn back up onto bed and happily now you go. One set of hands starts to remove your belt, and another set of hands are near your feet - you jump as you feel a third set on your chest. The fingers roam across it and over your nipples. Next, you feel long hair as it moves slowly up your chest, and the women leans in to kiss your mouth. Your hands are guided to a new set of breasts, and you again tease the nipples making them harden beneath your fingers. Rolling... pinching... grabbing each fleshy mound... and even tweaking them to cause a small sound from the girl kissing you. Once you fully naked, you hear your waitress' low sexy voice at your ear whispering, " Okay, we are going to move your hands above your head. Keep them there till we tell you, you can move them". You nod in agreement and kisses you once more.

Three sets of hands move all over your body... Little brushes of hair gently caress your skin as they move up above you and then down below. A woman's mouth is on one of your nipples, teasing it with her tongue, while another is running her nails on the inside of your thigh. You sense someone nibbling on your ear softly and then she places little kisses across your jaw and up to your mouth, letting her tongue meet yours. You are enjoying all this attention and each and every hand is moving over your body... finally one reaches out to touch your cock... fingers trail up and down over you, then wraps about and gives you a little squeeze.

As this is happening you swear you hear kissing... the soft sweet sounds of someone being pleasured, quick pants... and even a few wet noises... unsure if it is the kisses or possibly fingers slipping in and out of someone's pussy... your cock twitches as your imagination goes wild and your cock gets harder at the sweet sounds. A hand wraps around your cock again and you feel it move up and down your shaft slowly, while another hand moves between your legs teasing the sensitive spots between your legs. Then you feel a mouth go down on your cock and the tongue swirling around the mushroom part of the head, then sliding you down a throat... they tasting every inch of your hardness.

Hips move up wanting to go deeper... your hands gripping the bedding as you want to play with those that are touching him... he is almost surprised when hands reach for yours and is place on two naked bodies... your move over breasts, waists, hips, thighs and even on moves so you can find the wetness and you slip fingers deep into someone's pussy.

Kissing... sucking... a breast into your mouth and then a mouth over your cock... pulling away just when they know you may cum... it is at this moment that you feel someone move up and straddle you... hands reach for your cock and you are helped... even though not needed but the idea of a hand leading your cock into a moist wet pussy, he groans. They slip all the way down over you and her hips pins you to the bed. You can't help but groan again... wanting release when you feel fingers reaching for the blindfold...

Removing it, your eyes take a moment to adjust. Above you... straddling you is your waitress... on either side of her... are two women that just at that moment lean in before the waitress and kisses each other, watching this it dawns on my husband to look for me, showing a moment of concern... a quick glance about the room finds me nearby sitting in a chair, still fully dressed and sipping from a glass of wine. I smile to you and stand up to move closer to you. The ladies stop for a moment as I approach, and I lean down to kiss your lips, filling it with passion and desire from watching the whole thing, knowing I'm turned on as well and I softly whisper in your ear, "love you... Happy Anniversary. "

But then I take a step back from you and one of the girls leaves the bed, she takes my wine and putting it on a nearby table... you watch her reach for the back of my dress... it slowly sliding down my body as a final part of a show... and then I watch our waitress begin to start to move up and down over your hard straining cock... while the other woman leans in to kiss you deeply.

To be continued...

[This story has been edited from the original to give it more descriptive details. I know I have left heated but as it was one of my first creations... I hope to have the next part pushed out soon]